Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu (27128 Views)

My Husband Is Now Acting Strangely, Wearing 2 Watches-el-rufai's Wife / I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu / ABC Nwosu Resigns As PDP Chairman In Anambra After Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Kamsiyo112: 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ecstasy154:
Former Minister of Health, Prof A.B.C. Nwosu, has described Igbos as lazy thinkers, who are acting strangely ahead of the 2019 general elections.

According to him, Igbo were thinking that by merely supporting President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019, they will automatically become President in 2023.

Speaking with Daily Sun, Nwosu maintained that it would be difficult for an Igboman to emerge as President in 2023, because, “The Igbo are acting very strangely on 2019.

“They are some lazy thinkers, who think that if you let the present order continue, and after four years, you just go and pick it because it is your turn.

“It won’t happen that way. If the Igbo are not aggressive about who becomes president in 2019, and aggressive that they are in the centre of power, and they are represented in the centre of power, how can power where they are not represented be handed over to them in 2023?

“What if the power where they are not represented hands it over to another person? Then you see the persons again drag out their knives and matchetes and go into the local markets and start shouting, Enyimba Enyi.

“This is the time to struggle to be part of the presidency. They will either be the vice president completely and be represented in all national structures of power.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/24/2019-igbos-lazy-thinkers-acting-strangely-prof-abc-nwosu/amp/

i wonder how a grown my man like nwosu will just open mouth and vormit such trash about igbo's you call us lazy thinker. but still we are far better than your sharp thinking northeners..
IGBO AMAKA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by tiger28: 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
I always say this, presidency is NOT a gift! It takes being a GOOD neighbor, mending fences and chosing a candidate that is Detribalized. Same igbo are calling NATIONALLY Detribalized igbos like okorocha (okoroawusa) and joe igbokwe (igbo traitor) and others because they dont think like the USUALLY self centered igboman. These are the type of ppl that have NATIONAL appeal not JUST zonal appeal. Igbos have a very LONG way to go with the presidency. As for me and my family,we will NEVER vote for a group that wants "the zoo to burn"........how can you trust such folks with the presidency??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by tiger28: 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
EazyMoh:
It's Ameachi 2023, you can't claim he hasn't been an active contributor to this administration and APC, and you can't deny his igboness either.
Same igbos that called amaechi a traitor These folks are jokers!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by tiger28: 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
PointZerom:
Useless politicians not Igbos are thinking in that direction. All we want in 2019 is to send the corpse to Dura for burial.
Did you read it at allThese Igbos are mostly STARK illiterates....all they know is "buhari is a cow " bla bla bla!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by pazienza(m): 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2018

“This is the time to struggle to be part of the presidency. They will either be the vice president completely and be represented in all national structures of power.”

Obviously, ABC is in Atiku camp, and is angry that we are not fighting to install Atiku as president, with VP post as a reward. grin

ABC, ndo.
Go and tell your Atiku and PDP that Ndiigbo are so over Nigerian elections.
For 15yrs, we supported PDP, and in that period, every political bloc in Nigeria tasted presidency, but Ndiigbo.

Buhari must continue the good work he is currently carrying out on Nigeria, Ndiigbo are pleased with his good works, if you are not, you can go and sleep. cool

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by pazienza(m): 12:00am On Feb 25, 2018
tiger28:
I always say this, presidency is NOT a gift! It takes being a GOOD neighbor, mending fences and chosing a candidate that is Detribalized. Same igbo are calling NATIONALLY Detribalized igbos like okorocha (okoroawusa) and joe igbokwe (igbo traitor) and others because they dont think like the USUALLY self centered igboman. These are the type of ppl that have NATIONAL appeal not JUST zonal appeal. Igbos have a very LONG way to go with the presidency. As for me and my family,we will NEVER vote for a group that wants "the zoo to burn"........how can you trust such folks with the presidency??

You mean, the Fulanis with their herdsmen running amok inflicting terror and death across the length and breadth of Nigeria , while the Fulani president looks the other way are detribalized , good neighbors, fence members, so much that you chose one of them to rule you, and still angling to re elect him?

You see, cursed be the day Ndiigbo was joined in same political entity with groups that reason like you.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by fortunechy(m): 12:23am On Feb 25, 2018
useless man that will sell his destiny cuz of money �
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Uchek(m): 12:39am On Feb 25, 2018
Is that all you know of Ojukwu? Is that all your takeaway from the tragic event of the Biafran Civil War and Ojukwu? If it is, what a shame and lost opportunity of personal education you have experienced! Have you read(completely, not partially) any book of Biafran Civil War.You need to invest some time and resources to study Ojukwu and his position during that tragic era of our existence.

The unexamined life, according to Socrates, is not worth living. In the era of ebooks, l can buy and forward to you an ebook on BIAFRA as a gift.
Ballmer:

Any average Igbo does not care about power yet

Igbo lead the first coup in Nigeria to steal power

Ojukwu wasted 2 million Igbo lives just because he was denied all the power he demaned from Aburi accord. The same power he lost slaughtering 2 million of his own people for selfish foolish reason.

Aguiyi Ironsi died intoxicated with power.

Okadigbo died trying to impeach Obasanjo because of power.

Ewerem Okadigbo n the rest of them nearly kill themselves to become senate president, all because of power.

Igbo are here again lamenting about Igbo presidency because they lost power to him.

Indeed Igbos hate power.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Uchek(m): 1:02am On Feb 25, 2018
Why do you lie on a public forum? Where in Igboland can you tell me that does not accomodate non-Igbos?

Navalsadiq:
you want a thriving place for business and in your own land you don't accommodate other tribes

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Baroba(m): 2:41am On Feb 25, 2018
I don't know why these dingbats ( apologises DR Freeze grin) think Igbos are obsessed with presidency, is not as if the ones that have had it multiple times are doing better than them.. smh

Most Nigerian leaders care about there pockets and that's about it..That my paternal uncle is minister for foreign affairs, who has that helped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by ProWalker: 4:24am On Feb 25, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Prof ABC Nwosu is referring to a nairalander called igbodefender, the lazy thinker who thinks voting for Buhari in 2019 will automatically give igbos presidential seat in 2023.

Like Ralph Nwazurike said, some igbos are very foolish.

Fixed

...and lazy thinkers too - Prof Nwosu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by tsmat(m): 5:55am On Feb 25, 2018
EazyMoh:
It's Ameachi 2023, you can't claim he hasn't been an active contributor to this administration and APC, and you can't deny his igboness either.
OK.
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Purehuman(m): 7:04am On Feb 25, 2018
LZAA:

before u jump on this man's bandwagon remember that this man is not even relevant in his own state
i will keep saying it until it sinks in
igbos do politics but not the politics wia one man is yai gaskiya or jagaban
QED

Please who is the most relevant politician in the east. Seriously, I want to know the politician that has any form of political respect.
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by remedick: 7:59am On Feb 25, 2018
12submarine:

Nigga, you should be ashame of yourself. Instead of deactivating this account in peace, you are still here disgracing the good hardworking Igbos. Smh. The first time I saw this discussion, I asked a clear question and you pretended not to see it.
The last time I checked, it is still not an offence to be a broke ass. I still wonder what you intend to achieve with those unreal comments. I am not satisfied with my present income but no one can take me to court because of that. Hmm, people dey sha.

Don't mind the idiot. I also ask him same. Many of these Igbos on nairaland are shameless and a disgrace to saner Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Super1212: 8:45am On Feb 25, 2018
A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by 3Ceagle(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2018
The only people looking for the presidency among the Igbo's are the politician. The average Igbo man just want a society where it can strive. Simple. The average Igbo man just want justice and equity.
Ask prof. Nwosu what he used his position to achieve for his immediate community and you will get nothing. Same goes to ALL those politician of Igbo extraction. Once you place party affiliations above good governance, then you cannot speak for the people.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by ProWalker: 8:50am On Feb 25, 2018
They are really lazy thinkers in politics that always want the easy way out to getting to the top.
They are expecting yoruba politicians in APC to lay back for them and dash them the power in 2023 after risking everything in 2015 for APC to clinch power.

Lazy and foolish thinkers
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by refreshrate: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2018
VampireeM:
The likes of ABC Nwosu are the ones bringing issues for Igbo's due to their foolish utterances and deadbeat political games. An average Igbo man doesn't care about being in power as long as you give us a thriving environment for our business, after all those already there are after their own stomach. Prof should please speak for himself and not drag Igbo's with him.

This right here sums up everything.
I don't know how you think you can tempt someone with what he's not interested in, is it possible.

This child of osu character has obviously been staying too long with the wrong crowd he's lost both identity and common sense.
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by refreshrate: 9:08am On Feb 25, 2018
ProWalker:
They are really lazy thinkers in politics that always want the easy way out to getting to the top.
They are expecting yoruba politicians in APC to lay back for them and dash them the power in 2023 after risking everything in 2015 for APC to clinch power.

Lazy and foolish thinkers

Stop embarrassing yourself cos you got a techno phone over the holidays and glo is working today.

Everything you wrote here is based on what ?
Which igbo man did you base these senseless assertions on?

Rochas and Amaechi I'm sure despite your low level thinking do not represent the views of the average igbo man ...so please frtom where did you come with these senseless assumptions

if you don't know something be quiet...or hold on let tinubu come and tell you the next thought processes you should have.
till then...pls be quiet

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by ProWalker: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2018
refreshrate:

Stop embarrassing yourself cos you got a techno phone over the holidays and glo is working today.

Everything you wrote here is based on what ?
Which igbo man did you base these senseless assertions on?

Rochas and Amaechi I'm sure despite your low level thinking do not represent the views of the average igbo man ...so please frtom where did you come with these senseless assumptions

if you don't know something be quiet...or hold on let tinubu come and tell you the next thought processes you should have.
till then...pls be quiet

Get out of my mention if you don't want your amadioha to bath with your blood this morning
Fool!
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by LZAA: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2018
Purehuman:

Please who is the most relevant politician in the east. Seriously, I want to know the politician that has any form of political respect.
exactly what i wrote in the last part of my quote
one man cannot do what saraduna or tinubu is doing in alaigbo
igbo ppl move at their own pace

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by medpren: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2018
A group of people who forsaw the impending doom called Buhari and rightfully avoided him like a plague cannot be said to be 'Lazy thinkers'.

OBJ presidency could not erase brown roofs and remove the Emir of Illorin for an Oba. It didn't also reduce the number of diseased beggers in Ibadan and oshogbo.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by medpren: 11:21am On Feb 25, 2018
tiger28:
Same igbos that called amaechi a traitor These folks are jokers!

Why is your skull pretending you don't know the guy you are quoting is your fellow abooki?
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by CrtlAltDel: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2018
LZAA:

[s]before u jump on this man's bandwagon remember that this man is not even relevant in his own state
i will keep saying it until it sinks in
igbos do politics but not the politics wia one man is yai gaskiya or jagaban
QED[/s]
PrecisionFx:

[s]Igbos are the only ones who can rescue Nigeria.

Mind u igbos do not want presidency to uplift their tribe, Its a very stupidd reasoning. Rather igbos simply want a level playing ground in nigeria that will enable them compete n succeed.

Goan check well, It's the Hausa n Yoruba that started the whole talk about Igbo presidency in 2023[/s]
angry

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by LZAA: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

angry
heard u are in enugu looking for an igbo wife grin grin
good luck grin
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Purehuman(m): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2018
LZAA:

exactly what i wrote in the last part of my quote
one man cannot do what saraduna or tinubu is doing in alaigbo
igbo ppl move at their own pace

Where are we moving to as a people. Please tell me.
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by LZAA: 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
Purehuman:

Where are we moving to as a people. Please tell me.
if u are igbo u would understand d basic igbo mindset
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by CrtlAltDel: 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2018

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by LZAA: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2018

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by shallysgirl: 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
Augiiee:

Sister, no be me talk am na your brothers talk am.
P.s I no be Yoruba #ProudlyHausa #ProudlyNigerian #BuhariTillEternity
talk.wetin.?Are hausas not lazy thinkers and ttribalists?
Igbos make statements as they feel even if it is against theire tribe, that is truth and reality. Progress doesn't come unless tribalism is killed.
I am sure your Buhari does no wrong cos he is Hausa fulani.this is so sad. This is also same reason no northern elite has spoken against fulani terrorism. Sannu to you. Even with your education.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti / Fake INEC Officials Busted By Security Operatives In Rivers (Photos) / “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.