Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels - Satellite TV Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels (74034 Views)

Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation / Current Prices Of Strong Decoder And Th Models.e / Watch Free Cable Channels And All Religious Programmes Free Thru MY TV DECODER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by dobodobo(m): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2010
If care is not taken,Malix himself will be added to future Niger delta list for further kidnap list if e-star is not added before the end of this month
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by dobodobo(m): 12:42am On Jul 02, 2010
Malix, where thou at you? I need code for hotel channel, Nigeria movies, yoruba movies, please,do not run away, grin but top on the list,the hotel channels
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by GeorgeD1(m): 8:07am On Jul 02, 2010
dobodobo,
you wan kidnap malix because of that bad girl channel? shocked

na so the thing dey hungry you reach?  grin
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Dexade1: 8:08am On Jul 02, 2010
@Dobodobo , see end of dis month is far , we want it end of next week E-star must be added, MALIXXX
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by tivta(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2010
My guys. Pls can u break down d avaliable channels. Heard i could get MTV base is it true? Does rain not affect the transmission. Pls reply ASAP. Tanx.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by tivta(m): 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2010
@dobodobo. Pls are u getting mtv base and what channels are u currently getting?
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Dexade1: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2010
@tivta. am getting 36 ch includin MTV Base. NTA sport.E Entert. MGM Discovery world, STVE 1, STVC etc all 4 now is 36
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Dexade1: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2010
dobodobo:

add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star,add E-star.

i was told again today by 1 one d agent dt came to canvass in my office dt e-start will be added by next week. Thank God
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by tivta(m): 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2010
@dexade thanx.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by freshp(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2010
from the title of this thread it says

Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels

Now i am reading
dobodobo:

I have bought the decoder and I only have 36 channels. . . . .

very soon it will be ,less and less untill it gets to . . . 1. . . then Zero,Zilch. . . .

i wonder why things dont work in Naija.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by dobodobo(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2010
tivta:

@dobodobo. Pls are u getting mtv base and what channels are u currently getting?
I am only getting 36 channels after I did auto search but I want th Nigeria movies channels and not the Oyinbo people cause I am sick of them . E star, E star please plus hotel channels to keep my dick warming up
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Admiralty2: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2010
Star Times should please bring Nigerian movies Station to our viewing.Cos that's interesting part to have subscibed
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Malix: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2010
@All, They r still working on E-star.Blive me,we r putting presure on them 4 d release.Thoes not recieving up to 36chanels,shuld pls check their antenna.4 hotel chnl still gotten d new code,still working on it.U guyz ll knw as soon as we get it.
4 now jst enjoy Nta entertnment & Nta educatn.More chnl coming up,including E-star.
Those sending txt msgs shuld pls include their names.
@dobodobo,dnt worry, very soon u will,
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by dobodobo(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2010
@Malix, I did everything to buy the decoder, I went to Ikeja,calls different people, I even call you with starcomms land-line but you might not be aware it was dobodobo.I finally got it but parents wish to have E-Star but I keep telling them to be patient,How long will it take and need to code for hotel channels
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2010
dobodobo:

@Malix, I did everything to buy the decoder, I went to Ikeja,calls different people, I even call you with starcomms land-line but you might not be aware it was dobodobo and need to code for hotel channels
why not change ur name from dobodobo to madobodobo? Lol as ur name implies u must like that hotel channel for sure.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by dobodobo(m): 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2010
@Malix,please my foot school channel disappeared since 2 days now. what's going on and it reverse me back to 35 channels instead of 36 I am getting before and for the hotel channel. I am still waiting because it will be the best for me
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by GeorgeD1(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2010
madobo,
the way your are so serious on this bad girl channel, no let warm bush finish you ooooo!  shocked
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Malix: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2010
dobodobo:

@Malix,please my foot school channel disappeared since 2 days now. what's going on and it reverse me back to 35 channels instead of 36 I am getting before and for the hotel channel. I am still waiting because it will be the best for me

dobodobo dnt worry,d problm is frm startimes.Those channels 'll still come up e.g E!,BET,etc
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by GeorgeD1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2010
malix, i'd becareful not to promise to give something i don't have control over if i were you. wink
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by martinlala(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2010
@ All E-star and Real Start have been added yesterday but the problem now is that the stations as been reduce to 16 Malix any reason ?
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by dobodobo(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2010
martinlala:

@ All E-star and Real Start have been added yesterday but the problem now is that the stations as been reduce to 16 Malix any reason ?
E-star and Real Star have not been added to mine as at 1:14 pm on 6th july 2010, Where did you get your news. are you sure you using startime decoder and mine is still 35, I hope their won't be war on startime
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by freshp(m): 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2010
@ All
Confusion is beginning to reign here from 36 to 16 then 35 . . . . i hope say they wont just be Daarsatlised o. grin

George_D:

malix, i'd becareful not to promise to give something i don't have control over if i were you. wink
@ Malix a word they say. . .
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Dexade1: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2010
martinlala:

@martinlala,  ur assertn is not true no e-star and r-start, mine is still 35 ch maybe ur decoder is just START STAR
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by martinlala(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2010
@All
am in abuja in you have any one in abuja you can confirm or malix can do that for us
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by tivta(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2010
The startimes saga continues, cry
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by LORDOFFX(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2010
Malix, i am really enjoying the startimes, God will bless u and the person that introduced startimes. please, i need the Ch for Hotel Code my email is speciatastee_sp1@yahoo.co.uk. thanks
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by GeorgeD1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2010
lord of ex, leave the almighty out of that bad girl channel oooo!
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Admiralty2: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2010
Emails has been received from guest in Nairaland requesting for the channel for hotel password. I'm using this medium to inform all that i don't have password for ch 4 hotel.Who ever that want the password should call star Times direct. please not me, Thanks
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Admiralty2: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2010
OBSERVATION ! OBSERVATION ! malix, can you please tell me if rain interrupt or affect the star Times signal.because almost everytime if rain falls i do experience pause signal.That is, the viewing do pause.No such pause when there is no rain.What can some do to rectify this problem when such rises
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by dobodobo(m): 3:48am On Jul 07, 2010
please, malix, where can I get the hotel channels pls
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by martinlala(m): 7:08am On Jul 07, 2010
@All
This is for those in doubt you can see E-START & REAL STARS now in Abuja call startimes tv to find out.

Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by dobodobo(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2010
martinlala:

@All
This is for those in doubt you can see E-START & REAL STARS now in Abuja call startimes tv to find out.

ooh so startimes in Abuja differents from Lagos. I have never seen E-star and Real stars in my own. Malix what is going on? and for the hotel channel code, never forget

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

STARTIMES DECODER Now 7,000 Naira PLUS 1 MONTH FREE SUBSCRIPTION / UNLOCK X3 iDirect EVOLUTION MODEM @ A BEST PRICE ! !! !!! / Free Satellite Channels Receivable In Nigeria/west Africa/africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.