Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Nigerians Living In Mozambique - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living In Mozambique (63004 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
gustav25:

"Discussion should be an exchange of knowledge and not an exchange of ignorance" - Gustav !!! But since you have been bereft of knowledge,let's dance the frustrated dance ,swine!!!.

you are very insipid and insane for the trying so hard to accuse me of inability to comprehend when your stupid self rules a kingdom of zombies . You never asked a question in your previous post and you are the frustrated yorkel in this situation. If you were a lil knowledgeable and savvy ,I assume you must have really read the initial opening post of this thread when op sequentially made mention of "Vacation" ( that's if you are not dense enough to comprehend that). I wonder when the op said anything about relocating to Mozambique apart from the commenters asking her for viable information about the country which she obliged and provided vital informations for all to see and digest adequately before you came all gun blazing with your vileness because you feel the ego of your country ,my country,our shithole, have been pricked on .

Next time ,pick a fight with a frustrated fellow as you and don't intend to drag knowledgeable folks to banter with you .

Leave him he's just frustrated for reasons best known to him.

"Don't argue with *foolish people* they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
Iammercy2018:

sorry sir/ma unfortunately I can't tell you nothing about me, if your mind is telling you anything negative please follow it, after SA, am off to Bahamas, Dominican republic, Paris and the Netherlands, hope this will make you more frustrated. I just hope you don't get a heart attack sha.

Then don't forget to eat fruits and drink a lot water is good for the body.
Cheers

Then stop misleading gullible Nigerians.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Iammercy2018:

Leave him he's just frustrated for reasons best known to him.

"Don't argue with *foolish people* they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Frustrated... Laughing in swahili. Can't wait to hear jack shit about SA.

When next you visit Nigeria, try to getting your local ass to good places and environment not suburb.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Sallymax: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
Iammercy2018:

sorry sir/ma unfortunately I can't tell you nothing about me, if your mind is telling you anything negative please follow it, after SA, am off to Bahamas, Dominican republic, Paris and the Netherlands, hope this will make you more frustrated. I just hope you don't get a heart attack sha.

Then don't forget to eat fruits and drink a lot water is good for the body.
Cheers

Good l like to see a Lady getting her backpack and hitting the road as solo traveller only for fun.

And I'm ready to do same this year

I know you don't want to talk about yourself but l will Love to know if you're a freelancer.

I prefer to travel to any country with a lot of skills, although l have the qualifications to work. But l want to be my own Boss.

Few questions for Mozambique, how can l find a reliable agent for accommodation in case l want to live for @ least 3 months.( I don't mean the initial hotel booking before arrival)

Is it easy to get their residence permit.

How is the citizens, are the friendly And crime rate?

I will soon go there and maybe get to see more African countries too
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by killemall: 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
cyril83:

As in too much gullibles in this country.

Op is one of the spoilt brat who was raised in ghetto.

Those skyscrapers and Tared road she craved can only be seen in Oyo state not to now talk of mega cities in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
cyril83:

Frustrated... Laughing in swahili. Can't wait to hear jack shit about SA.

When next you visit Nigeria, try to getting your local ass to good places and environment not suburb.
I sincerely can't wait either to feed you with Jack shit.

My local ass is traveling to places and you're there typing under a thread created by a very local lady across the sea, I admit Nigeria is very difficult at this moment but how did it get to affect you this much?

Don't be mad OK, when next I come to Nigeria I will invite you for a cup of coffee

Beba muita água é bom para sua saúde.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
cyril83:

misleading Nigerians, how?

You need education!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
killemall:

As in too much gullibles in this country.

Op is one of the spoilt brat who was raised in ghetto.

Those skyscrapers and Tared road she craved can only be seen in Oyo state not to now talk of mega cities in Nigeria.

You that is raised in lekki well done..

Those tarred roads are not in d city, those are pictures I took in a village called "Gondola" one of the smallest village if not the smallest in Moz. So read well before u type or u saw where I wrote that the roads are in "Maputo" ?
*puma*

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sallymax:

Good l like to see a Lady getting her backpack and hitting the road as solo traveller only for fun.

And I'm ready to do same this year

I know you don't want to talk about yourself but l will Love to know if you're a freelancer.

I prefer to travel to any country with a lot of skills, although l have the qualifications to work. But l want to be my own Boss.

Few questions for Mozambique, how can l find a reliable agent for accommodation in case l want to live for @ least 3 months.( I don't mean the initial hotel booking before arrival)

Is it easy to get their residence permit.

How is the citizens, are the friendly And crime rate?

I will soon go there and maybe get to see more African countries too

Firstly, i wasn't in Moz to work rather I was there as a tourist

Secondly. Yes if you google about estate agents you'll find infos about renting a house from 50k 2bedroom flat per month to 100k depending on location, and lower for a self contain.

Thirdly. Its not easy getting any country's residence permit, some countries are just less difficult that I think includes Moz, I use the word *I think* because i never ask or requested for one when I was there. Overall it shouldn't be so difficult if you have your money at hand.

Fourthly. Their citizens are very friendly to foreigners, but about crime rate I don't know, I hardly hear about crimes, surely crime exist but not so rampant.

I hope am able to help a little.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Sallymax: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Iammercy2018:

Firstly, i wasn't in Moz to work rather I was there as a tourist

Secondly. Yes if you google about estate agents you'll find infos about renting a house from 50k 2bedroom flat per month to 100k depending on location, and lower for a self contain.

Thirdly. Its not easy getting any country's residence permit, some countries are just less difficult that I think includes Moz, I use the word *I think* because i never ask or requested for one when I was there. Overall it shouldn't be so difficult if you have your money at hand.

Fourthly. Their citizens are very friendly to foreigners, but about crime rate I don't know, I hardly hear about crimes, surely crime exist but not so rampant.

I hope am able to help a little.

Yes, thanks for the reply.
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
Iammercy2018:
I sincerely can't wait either to feed you with Jack shit.

My local ass is traveling to places and you're there typing under a thread created by a very local lady across the sea, I admit Nigeria is very difficult at this moment but how did it get to affect you this much?

Don't be mad OK, when next I come to Nigeria I will invite you for a cup of coffee

Beba muita água é bom para sua saúde.

Wow ... funny, been to those places before you checked out high school.

My point is, don't be too carried away with those things you see there, we also have them here.

Stop behaving like osofia first visit to London.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by killemall: 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
Iammercy2018:

You that is raised in lekki well done..

Those tarred roads are not in d city, those are pictures I took in a village called "Gondola" one of the smallest village if not the smallest in Moz. So read well before u type or u saw where I wrote that the roads are in "Maputo" ?
*puma*

Now i know you've not been to anywhere in Nigeria, there are better tarred roads in the northern remote places, good road network with almost 24hrs electricity.

You had better stop saying poo.
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
killemall:

Now i know you've not been to anywhere in Nigeria, there are better tarred roads in the northern remote places, good road network with almost 24hrs electricity.

Like where in the remote north and 24/7 electricity?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
killemall:

quit quoting me, you're just looking for who to start arguing with am noit that person, thank you

That village in Moz is 24hr electricity with a total good road network...

Where in the north have u travelled to that as 24hr electricity even abuja no get light, youll find good roads on the express and the estates in maitama and co, enter mararaba, zuba, the town before you gt to nyanya, jabi and co and see how bad the roads are, ode, Bye bye abeg

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
cyril83:

Wow ... funny, been to those places before you checked out high school.

My point is, don't be too carried away with those things you see there, we also have them here.

Stop behaving like osofia first visit to London.
if you like been there before I was born its none of my biz.

And don't tell me how to behave, am not carried away with anything, I am only posting pictures of m trips and if you don't like it leave this thread is as simple as that.

This is not your home where you give your children rules
And I'll still say it Moz is better than Nigeria in terms of electricity and road

Moz.. Electricity 100%, roads 80%
Nigeria. Electricity 40% roads 60%

If you're no happy reading the truth, hit your head for wall

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Like where in the remote north and 24/7 electricity?
let him give us names of the remote villages in north that's enjoying almost 24hrs electricity, ppl with little knowledge talk the most as if they know it all, na so one here saying he's an economics and he knows it all about econs, them put am for him line he no. Comment again grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sallymax:

Yes, thanks for the reply.

you're welcome, if u need any further help or have more questions to ask just mention or pm me
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by edoman2016: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
Iammercy2018:
let him give us names of the remote villages in north that's enjoying almost 24hrs electricity, ppl with little knowledge talk the most as if they know it all, na so one here saying he's an economics and he knows it all about econs, them put am for him line he no. Comment again grin grin
And you are an idiot for referring to me. You want trouble, I will give you one. Though I had promised to stay out of this Mozambique thread because it doesn't beneath my class, you leave me no choice than to hit at you.

You are not ashamed travelling to poverty stricken country like Mozambique and sharing the pictures to deceive some gullible Nigerians. What do you know about Mozambique economy? A country ravaged by high level of poverty, low productivity and underdevelopment. If you want me to prove my assertions about Mozambique economy with economic indices, feel free to ask me or else shut your mouth cause you are a layman in Economics.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
edoman2016:

And you are an idiot for referring to me. You want trouble, I will give you one. Though I had promised to stay out of this Mozambique thread because it doesn't beneath my class, you leave me no choice than to hit at you.

You are not ashamed travelling to poverty stricken country like Mozambique and sharing the pictures to deceive some gullible Nigerians. What do you know about Mozambique economy? A country ravaged by high level of poverty, low productivity and underdevelopment. If you want me to prove my assertions about Mozambique economy with economic indices, feel free to ask me or else shut your mouth cause you are a layman in Economics.
you're a fool for quoting me, did I mention your name here abi who dey look for oversabi legbere like you here, look at this idiot o, yes Moz is poor but better than your Nigeria in most basic aspect, if e dey pain you hit your head for wall twelve times, ode, yes am not ashamed i travelled to a poor country, shebi na paper I take enter there, once una don get money to buy sub na to come online to talk wetin u no be idiot, don't ever mention me again Mr economist, I don't need your analyses about the economy in Moz, I know more about it than you do so shut the Bleep up and drink some water

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by edoman2016: 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
Iammercy2018:
you're a fool for quoting me, did I mention your name here abi who dey look for oversabi legbere like you here, look at this idiot o, yes Moz is poor but better than your Nigeria in most basic aspect, if e dey pain you hit your head for wall twelve times, ode, yes am not ashamed i travelled to a poor country, shebi na paper I take enter there, once una don get money to buy sub na to come online to talk wetin u no be idiot, don't ever mention me again Mr economist, I don't need your analyses about the economy in Moz, I know more about it than you do so shut the Bleep up and drink some water
You need an English class. Just imagine the jargons you wrote above. I can now see where you belong. Bloody illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by 3trillion: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
why una dey attack this lady like this na....

for me, i do not see any wrong she has done.

A nigerian lady holing in moz and sharing her experiences in words and pictures too.

And calling her gullible is unfair......because i did not see where she mentioned she is a visa agent or she runs
or operates a travel & tours services.

Please let this lady be......if you don't like her thread......you are at liberty to leave her thread to other threads that
interest you.

Trading abusive words like that as adults.........is embarrasing to one's personality (educated fellows)

20 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
edoman2016:

You need an English class. Just imagine the jargons you wrote above. I can now see where you belong. Bloody illiterate.
yes I need one I know, you can recommend if you have one, educated illiterate like you, get outta my thread, ode jati jati I know you're unemployed and its affecting you greatly, pm me and show me your certs I promise I'll get you a job of 100/150k with a nice apartment in a week time, no jokes, at least this will keep u busy

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
3trillion:
why una dey attack this lady like this na....

for me, i do not see any wrong she has done.

A nigerian lady holing in moz and sharing her experiences in words and pictures too.

And calling her gullible is unfair......because i did not see where she mentioned she is a visa agent or she runs
or operates a travel & tours services.

Please let this lady be......if you don't like her thread......you are at liberty to leave her thread to other threads that
interest you.

Trading abusive words like that as adults.........is embarrasing to one's personality (educated fellows)

its not their fault, bitterness all over, is it a crime for me to go on holiday and decide to open a thread to share my experience and to be open and give true answers to Nigerians who wanna ask about the country? I've stated am I wasn't there to hustle was there for some weeks and left just few days ago to SA but still they're still sad!
Bitterness is bad, if they're job let them send a DM I could find them a job to keep them busy

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by shakol91(m): 8:29am On Apr 10, 2018
Iammercy2018:
yes I need one I know, you can recommend if you have one, educated illiterate like you, get outta my thread, ode jati jati I know you're unemployed and its affecting you greatly, pm me and show me your certs I promise I'll get you a job of 100/150k with a nice apartment in a week time, no jokes, at least this will keep u busy
I've been following this thread from day one. I will advice you to ignore some posts,you don't need to engage everybody,you should only reply those that are consequential to your thread, I know the person you quoted doesn't need that job, biko can we discuss the job. Pls reply Asap

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 9:02am On Apr 10, 2018
You are not the first person to holly abroad and you wouldn't be the last... Overhyping Moz and denigrating Naija called my attention to your thread. Naija may be bad but believe me Moz is worst, i spent close to 1 month in Moz.

Moz, Kenyan, Zimbabwean, SA, Ugandan and tanzanian citizens would grab any opportunities to relocate to naija.

My dear keep having fun and stop comparing, there are lot of things you don't know about those countries.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2018
Iammercy2018:
if you like been there before I was born its none of my biz.

And don't tell me how to behave, am not carried away with anything, I am only posting pictures of m trips and if you don't like it leave this thread is as simple as that.

This is not your home where you give your children rules
And I'll still say it Moz is better than Nigeria in terms of electricity and road

Moz.. Electricity 100%, roads 80%
Nigeria. Electricity 40% roads 60%

If you're no happy reading the truth, hit your head for wall

In terms of Electricity and roads? So coz of these you are now encouraging people to relocate.

Na electricity and roads u go dey chop?Nawa for you oh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by almajiri101: 9:34am On Apr 10, 2018
After much attention on this useless thread, i can now see the OP is surely a minor, her response to every posts is just childish.

@cyril83 kindly free the op jor, she doesn't know what she's saying. at first she said Mozambique is better in all aspects now it's in terms of roads and electricity.

The op is just here to brag. Abeg no one should quote me oh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 10:01am On Apr 10, 2018
cyril83:

In terms of Electricity and roads? So coz of these you are now encouraging people to relocate.

Na electricity and roads u go dey chop?Nawa for you oh.

did I hear someone said na electricity and road we go chop? I've seen the level of some people's ignorance but this one here is top notch, u said "na electricity and road we go chop"?

Beside where did I mention ppl should relocate to Moz, they're asking me questions and am responding, qoute me where I asked ppl to relocate. If you don't have anything to say just shut up than looking for who to start argument with, I've argued enough with you, bye

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by AndyCole16(m): 10:09am On Apr 10, 2018
Iammercy2018:
did I hear someone said na electricity and road we go chop? I've seen the level of some people's ignorance but this one here is a "top notch" ignorant person, u said "na electricity we go chop" really n*gga?
Hello Op, Can you just stop responding to some people here?
I don't see any issue in a lady travelling around the world for pleasure and giving account, that is what this thread is known for. Personally, I'm enjoying this thread.
@justwise we need your attention here to sanitize this thread. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 10:16am On Apr 10, 2018
cyril83:
You are not the first person to holly abroad and you wouldn't be the last... Overhyping Moz and denigrating Naija called my attention to your thread. Naija may be bad but believe me Moz is worst, i spent close to 1 month in Moz.

Moz, Kenyan, Zimbabwean, SA, Ugandan and tanzanian citizens would grab any opportunities to relocate to naija.

My dear keep having fun and stop comparing, there are lot of things you don't know about those countries.
if you can't differentiate the difference in overhyping n truth then I can engage with you in any type of argument again, I've stated the aspect where Moz is better than naija, if you doubt go see it yourself or better still let your phone n fingers do the talking as usual, enjoy the rest of your day

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2018
Iammercy2018:
did I hear someone said na electricity and road we go chop? I've seen the level of some people's ignorance but this one here is top notch, u said "na electricity and road we go chop"?

Beside where did I mention ppl should relocate to Moz, they're asking me questions and am responding, qoute me where I asked ppl to relocate. If you don't have anything to say just shut up than looking for who to start argument with, I've argued enough with you, bye

Benin republic, cameroon, Niger republic and Chad have better road network and 24hrs electricity and yet they keep trooping in numbers to Nigeria. Ask why?

Nigeria may be bad but none of those African countries can be seen as an alternative.

I wan you to believe you are talking to an adventurer not just oversabi or hear say person.

Enjoy your stay babe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2018
cyril83:

Benin republic, cameroon, Niger republic and Chad have better road network and 24hrs electricity and yet they keep trooping in numbers to Nigeria. Ask why?

Nigeria may be bad but none of those African countries can be seen as an alternative.

I wan you to believe you are talking to an adventurer not just oversabi or hear say person.

Enjoy your stay babe.
oga you're a liar, none of this countries mentioned above can be compared to Nigeria in terms of good roads, just stop lying, I've been to all this countries you mentioned there, the only country that might get close is Benin republic in terms of roads but in electricity they're better than Nigeria, Niger what, even their capital Niamey no get good roads, Cameroon what? Chad what? This shows you haven't been to anywhere.
why tf u lying? I don't say what I don't know, if you want I'll give u proofs

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall / Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.