Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Nigerians Living In Mozambique - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living In Mozambique (63014 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by shakol91(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2018
Iammercy2018:
did I hear someone said na electricity and road we go chop? I've seen the level of some people's ignorance but this one here is top notch, u said "na electricity and road we go chop"?

Beside where did I mention ppl should relocate to Moz, they're asking me questions and am responding, qoute me where I asked ppl to relocate. If you don't have anything to say just shut up than looking for who to start argument with, I've argued enough with you, bye
I tire for you oo, after my advice you still went ahead arguing.(na nairaland u dey not family meeting) just drop your posts with pictures and move on. Let's talk about the job you mentioned earlier I'm highly interested. I'm available for pm

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2018
shakol91:
I tire for you oo, after my advice you still went ahead arguing.(na nairaland u dey not family meeting) just drop your posts with pictures and move on. Let's talk about the job you mentioned earlier I'm highly interested. I'm available for pm
no vex o, this people getting on my nerves...

The job na for that jobless economist, still waiting for him to pm.. I'll keep it secret if he does anyway

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by shakol91(m): 11:59am On Apr 10, 2018
Iammercy2018:
no vex o, this people getting on my nerves...

The job na for that jobless economist, still waiting for him to pm.. I'll keep it secret if he does anyway
cheesy you don't need to bother him with the opportunity because he's not interested (forcing the job on him is equal to looking for his trouble). Just give me the link and see if I won't appreciate

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
shakol91:
cheesy you don't need to bother him with the opportunity because he's not interested (forcing the job on him is equal to looking for his trouble). Just give me the link and see if I won't appreciate
send a pm
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
Iammercy2018:
oga you're a liar, none of this countries mentioned above can be compared to Nigeria in terms of good roads, just stop lying, I've been to all this countries you mentioned there, the only country that might get close is Benin republic in terms of roads but in electricity they're better than Nigeria, Niger what, even their capital Niamey no get good roads, Cameroon what? Chad what? This shows you haven't been to anywhere.
why tf u lying? I don't say what I don't know, if you want I'll give u proofs

What are your proofs? kindly state them here.
besides where are u in SA? let's link up

Now i know who I'm dealing with, braggart.

U better comot Africa go better place. U came from Portugal and little amenities freaking you.... Lol.
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by shakol91(m): 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
Iammercy2018:
send a pm
done

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
cyril83:

What are your proofs? kindly state them here. besides where are u in SA? let's link up
I will post my visas here to show I've been to those countries you're saying has good road network than Nigeria. Let's start talking with proofs, no prove no more talking..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
Iammercy2018:
I will post my visas here to show I've been to those countries you're saying has good road network than Nigeria. Let's start talking with proofs, no prove no more talking..

Oya post including your Portugal and SA visas.
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
cyril83:

What are your proofs? kindly state them here.

Now i know who I'm dealing with, braggart.

U better comot Africa go better place. U came from Portugal and little amenities freaking you.... Lol.
nothing like bragging here, if you want to talk start talking with proofs, we Nigerians when we've lied a lot and the time come to backup your statement with proofs we intend to change the topic and call the opposition names, I'll prove I've been to those countries you stated has good road network than Nigeria to backup my statement that am talking as person who has seen it, not just talking for what I only saw and heard on the net, this is the best way to argue, imagine calling, Chad, Niger, Cameroon as countries with better road network, you've been there you wouldn't have said that.

You don modify your post like 20times. Bye mr man.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Iammercy2018:
nothing like bragging here, if you want to talk start talking with proofs, we Nigerians when we've lied a lot and the time come to backup your statement with proofs we intend to change the topic and call the opposition names, I'll prove I've been to those countries you stated has good road network than Nigeria to backup my statement that am talking as person who has seen it, not just talking for what I only saw and heard on the net, this is the best way to argue, imagine calling, Chad, Niger, Cameroon as countries with better road network, you've been there you wouldn't have said that.

You don modify your post like 20times. Bye mr man.

Calling you names? Never... You've been the one using derogatory words but i never care.

Post those stamps including your Portugal and SA visas.

It's highly allowed to modify a post.

Don't bye me oh, you must post.
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
cyril83:

Calling you names? Never... You've been the one using derogatory words but i never care.

Post those stamps including your Portugal and SA visas.

It's highly allowed to modify a post.

Don't bye me oh, you must post.
wait for it and be ready to post yours

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
Iammercy2018:
wait for it and be ready to post yours

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
cyril83:

when I talk I talk because I know what am saying, I've seen and witnessed it first hand, I don't talk based on online report

Proof.
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
I have gone to several African countries and I tell you,naija is one of a kind.little or no tax,viable markets,loopholes everywhere to be exploited by a sharp mind to make some cash.so all these things you are saying is trash.
If you could not make in naija,others are.so live and let live.
If you really lived in omole,you wouldn't have this twisted mindset about making it in nigeria.
Most Nigerian youths don't make it here cos they're always looking for the easy way-out which hardly comes.get a business and grow it,forget roaming the streets with files and smellymouth in the name of job hunting.
You sound like going to Mozambique is your greatest achievement. U now feel fly and have the guts to say shit about naija,land of millionaires.
Well,do your research well before you talk,poverty stricken gutter bitch

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
That's enough for now.. just so you know I won't talk about something I have no clue about

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by AndyCole16(m): 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
Iammercy2018:
when I talk I talk because I know what am saying, I've seen and witnessed it first hand, I don't talk based on online report

Proof.
You killed this beautiful thread yourself with all these show. You owe NO ONE any explanation on anything. If I were you, I will not be squeezed to others mould. Won't even respond to anyone's pm. I'll drop my info and go back to the real world

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
nwanneni:
I have gone to several African countries and I tell you,naija is one of a kind.little or no tax,viable markets,loopholes everywhere to be exploited by a sharp mind to make some cash.so all these things you are saying is trash.
If you could not make in naija,others are.so live and let live.
If you really lived in omole,you wouldn't have this twisted mindset about making it in nigeria.
Most Nigerian youths don't make it here cos they're always looking for the easy way-out which hardly comes.get a business and grow it,forget roaming the streets with files and smellymouth in the name of job hunting.
You sound like going to Mozambique is your greatest achievement. U now feel fly and have the guts to say shit about naija,land of millionaires.
Well,do your research well before you talk,poverty stricken gutter bitch
somebody said I shouldn't respond to all comments here but I won't start from this.

First of all I never bad mouthed naija, I was asked a question I answered politely as my opinion.

2, I never said you won't make it in Nigeria, let me correct you, I said you have a better opportunity making it here doing hair salon or as a food vendor, my opinion according to the question thrown at me, this doesn't mean you can't also make it in Nigeria doing the same, a country where even your friends doesn't want you to make it in life, going to where you're not known at all is an advantage and there's also a disadvantage in it.

3, i wasn't in Moz in search of a job, but yes I was roaming at street grin grin

Lastly, poverty stricken gutter bitch? YES, just like your MOTHER anoufia

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Iammercy2018:

Proof.
Wait for my full post.
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
AndyCole16:

You killed this beautiful thread yourself with all these show. You owe NO ONE any explanation on anything. If I were you, I will not be squeezed to others mould. Won't even respond to anyone's pm. I'll drop my info and go back to the real world
some ppl are filled with hatred, I post these to proof, I am not bad mouthing anybody, country or thing and also to further fuel their bitterness towards a lady who innocently opened a thread to talk about her trip and help other answer questions they'd loved to know about the countries.

In as much as i don't like President m.buhari let me use him as an example, I will applaud him when I hear/see something good his administration is doing/done, but ppl like this are the type that'll keep being negative towards him be it good or bad news, this I'll not take, you come for me I come for you

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
No hating

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Outta many

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ohk

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
Oh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
I see

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
Those are on expired passport... If u need more on my new passport .. Let me know

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
When I tell you African countries are not worth staying, I know what am saying.

Stop denigrating Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by shakol91(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
Iammercy2018:
somebody said I shouldn't respond to all comments here but I won't start from this.

First of all I never bad mouthed naija, I was asked a question I answered politely as my opinion.

2, I never said you won't make it in Nigeria, let me correct you, I said you have a better opportunity making it here doing hair salon or as a food vendor, my opinion according to the question thrown at me, this doesn't mean you can't also make it in Nigeria doing the same, a country where even your friends doesn't want you to make it in life, going to where you're not known at all is an advantage and there's also a disadvantage in it.

3, i wasn't in Moz in search of a job, but yes I was roaming at street grin grin

Lastly, poverty stricken gutter bitch? YES, just like your MOTHER anoufia
I will reply your mail later in the evening, that's when I'll be home. Back to your thread, I must say the truth, you really disappointed me by going so low to prove your travel experience with picture of stamps on your passport. I wasn't expecting all these from you, I've told you to stop arguing and focus more on your thread... I urge you to remove those pictures.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
cyril83:
Wait for my full post.
why showing Kenya and Tanzania Visas, we talking about Moz, Niger, Benin, Cameroon and Chad, this are countries we're arguing about, so what's the essence of arguing about a country you've never been to, to see it first hand rather than following what the internet is saying those countries

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
shakol91:
I will reply your mail later in the evening, that's when I'll be home. Back to your thread, I must say the truth, you really disappointed me by going so low to prove your travel experience with picture of stamps on your passport. I wasn't expecting all these from you, I've told you to stop arguing and focus more on your thread... I urge you to remove those pictures.
sure I'll remove them soon, as u can see vital infos are blanked out.

Internet trolls needs to stop hence my purpose of posting them to prove am not talking based on hearsay or what someone wrote online.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
Iammercy2018:
why showing Kenya and Tanzania Visas, we talking about Moz, Niger, Benin, Cameroon and Chad, this are countries we're arguing about, so what's the essence of arguing about a country you've never been to, to see it first hand rather than following what the internet is saying those countries

So u don't see chad, Cameroon , Niger and Benin in all my posts

As for Moz and other countries wait till evening or
Moro morning.. My new pp is with consulate here . those are on old pp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
cyril83:
When I tell you African countries are not worth staying, I know what am saying.

Stop denigrating Nigeria.
maybe not worth staying for you, speak for yourself. A lot of middle class Nigerians/Africans are making it here.

I don't need any more Visas from you if it doesn't relate to what we're arguing about, benin, Niger, Cameroon and Chad, if not this forget it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall / Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.