Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) - Politics (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) (62065 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
more profitable coz it has more money to start with already if I invest 200 and got 50 back and other invest 100 and got 40 back the one with the 40 make better use of the money worth for worth and I don’t disagree zenith being the largest bank
I gave 2017 report you're posting 2016

Top banks in Nigeria

Zenith bank
First bank
GTB
Access bank
UBA
Union bank
Diamond bank
Fidelity
FCMB
STANBIC IB
Sterling Bank
Unity bank
Wema bank

3 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Carefully read the report to understand better, Igbo banks are on top, while Yoruba banks are last except GTB

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in 2007 proposed a maximum shareholders’ funds of N100 billion for banks operating in the country from N3billion. Under the new regime that replaces universal banking; three tiers of banks are to come into effect with the lowest shareholder’s funds – N15 billion – set aside for those classified as regional banks. According to the classification, banks with the maximum shareholder’s funds could operate internationally while national banks whose operations are confined to the country will be required to have N25 billion. On the other hand, regional banks which are allowed to operate in a minimum of five and a maximum of 10 contiguous states are required to have N15 billion.

Banks Shareholder's funds

Zenith bank #708 billion

First bank #582 billion

GTB #504 billion

Access bank #454 billion

UBA #448 billion

Union bank #271 billion

Diamond bank #226 billion

Fidelity bank #185 billion

FCMB #178 billion

STANBIC IBTC #140 billion

Starling bank #85 billion

Unity bank #82 billion

Wema bank #48 billion

6 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:51am On Mar 01, 2018
wizzakosh:
Nope, but I have 3 of them. I have been to east wella. So I laugh at all the pictures being posted on nairaland from both side.
Good enough and FYI, I'm an Awka man residing in Onitsha
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 01, 2018
Ụmụ Igbo amaka

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Cyynthialove(f): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2018
Nowenuse:

Hmm, HiddenShadow, Nonaira3. Are there Hausas/yorubas who really speak fluent Igbo, up to the extent of differentiating dialects? Cos, damn, this guy whom you guys claim is not Igbo, understands the language quite well.
Of course,It depends on interest.

My cousin was born in the northern Nigeria, he speaks, understands and writes Hausa language more than some Hausas. To shock you, during their waec, they were only six people that scored Hausa language A1 in their school.. He was among those six students that performed excellently well in Hausa language whereas he's a Southerner while majority of hausas scored B's and C's..

He told me a lot about the north, both languages, their religion, minorities and majorities, how some operate and fight each other. In fact, northerners have clashes more than we southerners, but if you are not there you won't know.
Everything is all about interest. Most of the things he knows, average northerner doesn't know that, let alone some southerners who see all northerners as aboki Muslims.

It depends on how interested you are .
Another example is a Muslim man who studied christian religion ( PHD.). Such Muslim man knows a lot about Christianity more than some of we Christians or church goers.
We need to read more, travel more to understand better.
Even the first Nig President Nnamdi Azikiwe,
he was very perfect in Yoruba language.

2 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 01, 2018
Nigeria and Africa got a secret unknown to the world, one of the most beautiful
cities in Africa, 042

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2018
Nigeria and Africa got a secret unknown to the world, one of the most beautiful
cities in Africa, 042

Credit to skyberry studios.

6 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2018
God bless Sullivan chime

7 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2018
Say no to falsification, misinformation, disinformation, media razzmatazz, cyber-ethnocentric propagandist fifth columnist and purveyors of half truths,

Agriculture is bae in the east,
Check out Carlos pineapple farm estates.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2018
laribari:

You are daft ooo! All the product aba man makes, aren't they flooding Lagos market? Or all the China products?

If you have your container cleared in ports in your region, you will not have whare house and factories in Lagos where the market is? Will you ot still spend money on logistics? The money you pay at the port will not change because u are igbo. The money you claim to pay to move your whares is the same you will make back to sell it.

Even here in Lagos, there is a big market for raw materials, so if you clear from Eastern ports, you will transport back to Lagos. Any difference? And from Lagos, you get easy access to other western States if need be.

Are you alright? Use your brain!

There's market for goods in Lagos and no market for goods in other places? People who prosuce in Aba sell most of it in Onitsha and expot goods too to Cameroon, north and middle belt.

2 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 11:26am On Mar 01, 2018
Cyynthialove:

Of course,It depends on interest.

My cousin was born in the northern Nigeria, he speaks, understands and writes Hausa language more than some Hausas. To shock you, during their waec, they were only six people that scored Hausa language A1 in their school.. He was among those six students that performed excellently well in Hausa language whereas he's a Southerner while majority of hausas scored B's and C's..

We need to read more, travel more to understand better.
Even the first Nig President Nnamdi Azikiwe,
he was very perfect in Yoruba language.

The new Yoruba language laws of Lagos state will be interesting to review in the next 20 years. Chukwudis and Okoronkwos will become Alafin and Oba of Lagos grin

4 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2018
post=65456551:

Carefully read the report to understand better, Igbo banks are on top, while Yoruba banks are last except GTB

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in 2007 proposed a maximum shareholders’ funds of N100 billion for banks operating in the country from N3billion. Under the new regime that replaces universal banking; three tiers of banks are to come into effect with the lowest shareholder’s funds – N15 billion – set aside for those classified as regional banks. According to the classification, banks with the maximum shareholder’s funds could operate internationally while national banks whose operations are confined to the country will be required to have N25 billion. On the other hand, regional banks which are allowed to operate in a minimum of five and a maximum of 10 contiguous states are required to have N15 billion.

Banks Shareholder's funds

Zenith bank #708 billion

First bank #582 billion

GTB #504 billion

Access bank #454 billion

UBA #448 billion

Union bank #271 billion

Diamond bank #226 billion

Fidelity bank #185 billion

FCMB #178 billion

STANBIC IBTC #140 billion

Starling bank #85 billion

Unity bank #82 billion

Wema bank #48 billion

u are sneaky u deflect from one argument to another the argument wasn’t what bank is the richest. The assertion u made was that ibo control banking in Nigeria. The bank ibo control based on ownership and ceo are less than the one Yoruba control base on ownership and ceo so ibo do not control banking in Nigeria the Yoruba do

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 01, 2018
Oakland amusement park and her roller-coaster,
New enugu Spar mall

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 01, 2018
More,
Re-agriculturalization is the real deal, more investment in value chain addition via backward integration is needed,

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by benben1000: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2018
neezar:
Most of these afonjas are frustrated and filled with hatred

A thread was created about igbo development, If no be inferiority complex dey worry una, why will u come and behave like ur fore fathers on this lovely thread

Children of hate.....Spits on their cone heads !!!!!

That's why they are called demons; one of the most wicked sets of people on this earth. Nnamdi kanu said something that has never left me; he said Afonjas can commit evil and get away with it but if Igbos dare commit such evil, God will strike us dead immediately because we worship different Gods. Afonjas' God tolerate evil which is why they thrive in evil, envy and wickedness. Their history says Oduduwa fell from the sky or heaven; if you go and check the only history known to mankind of someone falling from the sky is Satan; when God chased him away from heaven. Was Oduduwa the same person as Satan? Facts say so not me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
u are sneaky u deflect from one argument to another the argument wasn’t what bank is the richest. The assertion u made was that ibo control banking in Nigeria. The bank ibo control based on ownership and ceo are less than the one Yoruba control base on ownership and ceo so ibo do not control banking in Nigeria the Yoruba do

Can you list the banks Yorubas control base on ownership by shares and ceo with details

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
post=65467222:

Can you list the banks Yorubas control base on ownership by shares and ceo with details
now u are talking GTBank, fcmb Wema Bank, heritage bank(ownership) sterling bank(largest single shareholder) first bank(ceo and chairman) Skye bank (ceo)

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
benben1000:

That's why they are called demons; one of the most wicked sets of people on this earth. Nnamdi kanu said something that has never left me; he said Afonjas can commit evil and get away with it but if Igbos dare commit such evil, God will strike us dead immediately because we worship different Gods. Afonjas' God tolerate evil which is why they thrive in evil, envy and wickedness. Their history says Oduduwa fell from the sky or heaven; if you go and check the only history known to mankind of someone falling from the sky is Satan; when God chased away from heaven.
ibo history reference someone falling from the sky too so did edo and many African tribe I guess they are all satan

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by neezar: 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
ibo history reference someone falling from the sky too so did edo and many African tribe I guess they are all satan
Bros is it ur destiny 2 keep on hating on one's progress??

You have been wailing since this thread was created, They don disgrace u taya and yet u won't quit even ur brothers don run, If u keep on doing this, u might be the next ratak ambassador cool

I thought u guys said u generate the highest Igr in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
neezar:

Bros is it ur destiny 2 keep on Saying the truth so that it enters our flat ibo head

You have been saying the truth since this thread was created, U don disgrace ibo lying taya and yet u won't quit even my brothers don run, If u keep on doing this, i might be the next ratak ambassador cool

I thought u guys said u generate the highest Igr in Nigeria it’s a fact
no reference in my comment hates on any progress but I have busted some lies one about education and the other claiming zinox is the biggest ict in Nigeria and I also show ibo ancestor falling from the sky too. I am the truthsayer after all. Truth is bitter but don’t take ratak please don’t let ur parent lose u coz of nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by neezar: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
no reference in my comment hates on any progress but I have busted some lies one about education and the other claiming zinox is the biggest ict in Nigeria and I also show ibo ancestor falling from the sky too. I am the truthsayer after all. Truth is bitter but don’t take ratak please don’t let ur parent lose u coz of nairaland
why did u involve my parents in this

If urz are useless 2 u and didn't bring u up in a proper way, That doesn't give u the right 2 generalise for everybody

2 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
neezar:

why did u involve my parents in this

If urz are useless 2 u and didn't bring u up in a proper way, That doesn't give u the right 2 generalise for everybody
I see ur parent is a emotional stuff for u I apologize for That. But u and ur likes are much worse in some of the things u have said on this forum don’t enter the kitchen if u can’t take the heat. I have achieved my aim on this thread am out unto the next.

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
now u are talking GTBank, fcmb Wema Bank, heritage bank(ownership) sterling bank(largest single shareholder) first bank(ceo and chairman) Skye bank (ceo)
You're being clannish, you're trying to avoid my initial post because yours are performing below, how do you what us to discuss banking sector without discussing how healthy they are, do you know while other banks were growing by shares Starling bank shares was declining, this is the same bank Adenuga is 5th largest shareholder, or do you what me to remind you what happened to ETbank he was then the biggest shareholder before it was liquidated it's not about marrying too many wives, it's taking care of your family, UBA shares capital dwarfed FCMB, Starling bank Unity bank and Wema bank when join together

major Yoruba banks by shares
GTB, FCMB, Wema, Heritage bank

Igbo banks by shares
Zenith bank, UBA, Diamond, Fidelity, Access bank

Igbo banks are by far fairing better

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lol, I'm seeing deomillo. grin cheesy cheesy, @deomello, come n see ur brother o. cheesy

NL can be funny at times sha, see impersonation. cool

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
arinzeejikonye:
Say no to falsification, misinformation, disinformation, media razzmatazz, cyber-ethnocentric propagandist fifth columnist and purveyors of half truths,

Agriculture is bae in the east,
Check out Carlos pineapple farm estates.
in other words we shld jst say no to deomello,truthsayer10 and other chainge zombies grin
cc imhotep

3 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
post=65469908:

You're being clannish, you're trying to avoid my initial post because yours are performing below, how do you what us to discuss banking sector without discussing how healthy they are, do you know while other banks were growing by shares Starling bank shares was declining, this is the same bank Adenuga is 5th largest shareholder, or do you what me to remind you what happened to ETbank he was then the biggest shareholder before it was liquidated it's not about marrying too many wives, it's taking care of your family, UBA shares capital dwarfed FCMB, Starling bank Unity bank and Wema bank when join together

Igbo banks by shares

grin grin
chai see brutality eeeh
truthsayer10 right now grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Yorubaskullmine: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
Igbos lead others follow. Haters should find the nearest ratak to end their misery.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by benben1000: 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:

If you like edit Wikipedia like you demons always do. I remember one Afonja demon editing Wikipedia to hide the fact that Jim Ovia is Igbo. The demon was so dumb that he changed his Ika origin to Igbanke because he didn't know that Igbanke is also Igbo. When we told him that Igbanke is also Igbo, the demon again ran back to Wikipedia to change to Agbor. He didn't know we were saving the Wikipedia edit date and time, lol. We told him again that Agbor is also Igbo like Anioma, finally he felt so useless that he deleted his account.

You continue to prove me right with your evil tendencies. If you can go as far as editing Wikipedia, tells me you are a big demon. Stalk illiterate, number one, Eri is not a king. 2, to show you are a certified illiterate, Eri's history is in the bible. Eri was the son of Gad, and Gad was the son of Jacob. Eri arrived present day Igboland during the famine in Israel with his brothers Areli , Arodi, Ezegbon and Haggi, all Igbo names found in the bible. Eri and his junior brothers Ezegbon, Haggi and another one that later join them named Shuni stayed back in Mainland Igbo. While Arodi went to give birth to Arochukwu, who are Efik, Ngwa, Abiriba, Ibibio, Annang. While Areli went to give birth to Imo people, Ikwerre, Izod(Ijaws).

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
post=65469908:

Igbo banks by shares

well if it’s indeed by performance then the Ibos bank with the information u provided takes the day but the same logic can be applied to the ict industry coz glo dwarfs so many ibo ict ventures combine based on worth alone or the biggest business man can be given to the north coz Dangote dwarfs so many of the ibo businesses based on worth without any challenge and so many more. quantity of the industry matters too not just the current worth but I digress ur point stands at least for now in the banking sector based on performance but not by control coz even with the worth u still control few

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Aromi: 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
After 49 years of nothing but only 20 pounds.we the igbos are competing with other nigerians who have every advantage from govment.that is truly a miracle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
benben1000:

If you like edit Wikipedia like you demons always do. I remember one Afonja demon editing Wikipedia to hide the fact the Jim Oviam is Igbo. The demon was so dumb that he changed his Ika origin to Igbanke because he didn't know that Igbanke is also Igbo. When we told him that Igbanke is also Igbo, the demon again ran back to Wikipedia to change to Agbor. He didn't know we were saving the Wikipedia edit date and time, lol. We told him again that Agbor is also Igbo like Anioma, finally he felt so useless that he deleted his account.

You continue to prove me right with your evil tendencies. If you can go as far as editing Wikipedia, tells me you are a big demon. Stalk illiterate, number one, Eri is not a king. 2, to show you are a certified illiterate, Eri's history is in the bible. Eri was the son of Gad, and Gad was the son of Jacob. Eri arrived present day Igboland during the famine in Israel with his brothers Areli , Arodi, Ezegbon and Haggi, all Igbo names found in the bible. Eri and his junior brothers Ezegbon, Haggi and another one that later join them named Shuni stayed back in Mainland Igbo. While Arodi went to give birth to Arochukwu, who are Efik, Ngwa, Abiriba, Ibibio, Annang. While Areli went to give birth to Imo people, Ikwerre, Izod(Ijaws).
sounds like tale by moonlight eri fell and smashed his head that’s why Ibos today have flat head lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Lagos Impounds Trucks Of ‘Opay’ Motorcycles (Photos) / Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.