Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) - Politics (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) (61822 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
olril17:

You are also a tribalist...so there's no difference between you and them...SMH

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by laribari(m): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
BankeSmalls:

There's market for goods in Lagos and no market for goods in other places? People who prosuce in Aba sell most of it in Onitsha and expot goods too to Cameroon, north and middle belt.

Yea, excluding a large market hub like Lagos
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nonaira3: 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
neezar:

see the highest suicide rates amongst states in Nigeria
1. Ogun
2.Lagos
3.Ebonyi
4.Delta
5.Oyo
6.Ondo
7.Kano
https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.naija.ng/971791-recession-7-nigerian-states-unbelievably-high-suicide-cases.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiiv7vwt83ZAhVhL8AKHbPPD8oQFggOMAE&usg=AOvVaw1yEkc5te0_bm89udMGaGU_
cheesy cheesy

I've been looking for this. Thank you.

Just loving how the sai buhari ones are the ones his bad leadership is affecting the most. Hilarious

6 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nonaira3: 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
arinzeejikonye:
Asaba

Can you post more asaba pictures?

I wonder what happened to OP of this thread

6 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Cjrane2: 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
Yes op give us more!

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Malawian(m): 7:06am On Mar 03, 2018
Delta Igbos really need to learn how to build along the major ways. when we went to Ibuzor for trad, I was baffled by the sheer splendor of palatial homes hidden well inside those bushes. you would think those places are farm lands because of the Bush and dirt roads leading into them not knowing that behind all that is a sprawling expanse of new exortic buildings.

3 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 9:37am On Mar 03, 2018
My sincere apologies for abandoning this beautiful thread. It wasn't my intention,

My Tab fell while posting on the first day I started this thread and till this moment, it is yet to come on...It is still with my phone repairer.

Secondly, work, work work, I havent really had time.

I have just been able to re-compile some pictures of IMO, Anambra, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi, some of which have been posted already...

Till my phone comes on, I have lost those of asaba and portharcourt which I personally snapped.

3 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2018
Owerri on the move

6 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 03, 2018
You beat me to it bro,
Credit to Abagworo

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2018
Another indigenous Mall/mega plaza in owerri... In addition to Priceless stores, Everyday supermarket, Aladinma Mall, Owerri city Mall and House of Frada...

Meanwhile Roban stores and larcade Shopping malls are under construction....

Shoprite or no shoprite, we are indigenously capable...I love the competition we are giving them in the East.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 03, 2018
Aba-osisioma flyover interchange project update

4 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2018
one of the tallest buildings in the east with underground car park underway in Owerri.

4 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2018
Heliu estates enugu at independence layout phase two, successfully had trials on their cement based concrete roads.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by neezar: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2018
Nonaira3:

I've been looking for this. Thank you.

Just loving how the sai buhari ones are the ones his bad leadership is affecting the most. Hilarious
u wlc boss
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2018
Somewhere Awka

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2018
Nonaira3:

Can you post more asaba pictures?

I wonder what happened to OP of this thread

Our people need to invest in digital aerial photography and videography, that of asaba seems hard to come by.

3 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 10:38am On Mar 03, 2018
arinzeejikonye:
You beat me to it bro,
Credit to Abagworo

Nice one....Igboland on the move

2 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 10:49am On Mar 03, 2018
A view of Onitsha across river Niger, from Asaba

3 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 10:52am On Mar 03, 2018
still in Asaba

4 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2018
Come have fun in Asaba

7 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 10:57am On Mar 03, 2018
Asaba international Airport.....igboland on the move

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2018
still in asaba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by owerrezeorba(m): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
welcome back!!!!!! U are doing a great job!!!!! it is so amazing

4 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by mangood74: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
Jisos gozie gi oo

2 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nonaira3: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
Malawian:
Delta Igbos really need to learn how to build along the major ways. when we went to Ibuzor for trad, I was baffled by the sheer splendor of palatial homes hidden well inside those bushes. you would think those places are farm lands because of the Bush and dirt roads leading into them not knowing that behind all that is a sprawling expanse of new exortic buildings.

If i call you an idiot now, they'll say I'm being mean. But see how you write like an idiot

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by cjrane: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
NegroArea:
one of the tallest buildings in the east with underground car park underway in Owerri.

Hanger will kill deomello and other shameless tribalists. I think that boy is actually from Sokoto and not Osun. But who cares where a tribalist comes from?

I am happy that development in the East saddens them because that guarantees they will be sad for the rest of their already lives. grin grin grin grin grin

BTW, i love Alegbe de schampion!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by iconize(m): 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
nkwuocha:

Hahahahaha.
Onitsha ke? Who born monkey to stay igbo land. Who the hell are you? So you happen to be invited by one of your igbo friends to come take a proper drink away from the liver damaging concoctions you subject your poverty to in South West, automatically you believe you are conversant with Onitsha

Ogbeni, ma fu e eleshe l'oju ooooo!!!

Church rat like you? Are you better than the igbo otapia pia sellers? An average Yoruba in idumota sef is not as rich as the Mai Ruwa there. Even the money you collect from those guys feeds many of your wretched baby mamas. Who born monkey?

Dozzybaba? Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by iconize(m): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
Myth busters.

, you're killing these Yoruba folks - feeding them with their own lies. Loool.

They have no lies to tell again.

8 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Malawian(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nonaira3:

If i call you an idiot now, they'll say I'm being mean. But see how you write like an idiot
What did i say to warrant your rantings?
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by pazienza(m): 12:45am On Mar 04, 2018
Igbo Amaka.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nonaira3: 1:03am On Mar 04, 2018
Malawian:

What did i say to warrant your rantings?

Reread your nonsense post and tell me if your subliminal insult necessary.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Malawian(m): 9:04am On Mar 04, 2018
Nonaira3:

Reread your nonsense post and tell me if your subliminal insult necessary.
point out what offended you in my post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) / SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu / Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.