Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) (48485 Views)

Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls / Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster / Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) by metro8032: 5:50am On Feb 26, 2018
useless government,where are they when boko haram came to the school and took the girls,and where are they when boko haram are going away with the girls by road
Re: Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) by lastempero: 6:31am On Feb 26, 2018
Joke of a country trump was even right just that he should have called d african leaders shit hole.so an operation of this magnitude was not detected by the intelligence units scattered all over that region hence the use of helicopters. Spits!!!
Re: Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) by amarachi06(f): 7:24am On Feb 26, 2018
Evablizin:
Nawa oh,dem never release chibok girls finish,another wahala don land.

I think this propaganda towards 2019. This girls will be release before election to promote the dullard and enhance his campaign promises. you guys need to understand the modus operandi of this lying pisses in Aso Rock. it is a well orchestrated plan that will be hatched before 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2018
Absoj:

Too much action movies I sense. So who'll shoot flares? The missing kids or who?
Lol
You didnt see the smiley? I was just wondering how they can be located if they are all locked inside
Re: Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) by crisycent: 7:30am On Feb 26, 2018
I thought they commissioned a drone toy last week? That would have done the job nau.
Re: Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) by talk2emma: 7:43am On Feb 26, 2018
Make them no bomb IDP camps
Re: Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) by mhizcassidy001(f): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2018
but wait ooo.when i listen to aljeezeer news on gotv saying some of our school girls are kidnapped our so called cowahari deny it and said no they are not kidnapped..... wait ooo it seem our buhari cannot see anymore and the ear is once again faulty and the brain is not functioning at all.............just saying
Re: Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) by Floryangel8: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2018
metro8032:
useless government,where are they when boko haram came to the school and took the girls,and where are they when boko haram are going away with the girls by road
And I think with all the road blocks where did they follow or they drove an invincible cars, to cart away with that number of children.
Re: Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2018
lalasticlala:

https://m.facebook.com/hqnigerianairforce/posts/2043486095864331

So they pulled out the military from the area, then they came back in force to look for the girl after they have been kidnapped.

Buhari
Re: Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) by Nweke12: 9:34am On Feb 26, 2018
Eye service every where,instead of taken preventive measures to curb the menace. They are here doing eye service,God will help us.
Re: Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) by osusuallstars: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2018
but they said when the military arrive the school, they did not give the terrorist a pursuit, even when their truck broke down many times.Now you want to use chopper and jet to search when they are being housed somewhere?
Re: Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
dunkem21:
Let us be reasonable..
Air jets searching for girls that are probably in a room? angry
U mean the oza room?
Re: Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
chubinwa:

U mean the oza room?

I have to delete that comment cheesy
Re: Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Drama every day

May God let them find those girls
Re: Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) by litaninja(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
Why so unfortunate
Re: Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) by MonPro: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
Abookis and their boko wahala should be cut off from the rest of the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija / Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see / President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.