Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

After The Break Up... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After The Break Up... (1655 Views)

Ever Been In A Relationship And U Didn't Regret The Break Up? / Girl Arrested For Calling Ex-boyfriend More Than 27,000 Times After Break Up / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After The Break Up... by Successdude(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

You never had any romantic relationship...so what was the breaking up all about?
OK its all about NOTHING. N.o.t.h.I.n.g.
Re: After The Break Up... by donstan18: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
izaray:
shocked If truely she is your ex, then cut every communication with her for now. But if you still have feelings for her, which seems obvious, then invite her ove rand sort things out with her...

Life is too short to worry about everything my dear.

How is it possible to cut communication with an Ex that's in the same dept with you?

Is that even possible?
Re: After The Break Up... by Successdude(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
donstan18:

Are you normal atall?

You broke up with your girlfriend and you are asking what you should do?

Must you do something?
Seems she disvirgined you.
lol

slowpoke
Re: After The Break Up... by donstan18: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Successdude:

Una de fvck?
Re: After The Break Up... by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Successdude:

Lol. How's it doing you, na? grin You're just being sentimental. You hurt someone and you just expect her to be all smiles with you? C'mon. It's not by force to stay in a relationship you're really not enthusiastic about, especially when you don't love the other person.

You've done no wrong. Don't beat yourself over it, but just don't expect her to be friendly with you now or anytime soon. Give her some time and space.
Re: After The Break Up... by Successdude(m): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Let me get this right...your supposed relationship was in actual fact, a boy/girl friendship. So, why the breakup ? You don't want to be friends with her anymore? Since you claim it was nothing romantic.
hmm.... Wish u read one of my replies..... Well, then lemme break it down again... We started as friends. As time went, she began to tell me she felt sth for me. But I was not going to do anytin beyond friendship level cos of my personal reasons but she was already seeing it sum times lik we were dating or sth... N then wen she notices, she readjusts.... I called her ex coming from her end, cos data wat she thinks involuntarily..... And DAT y I also used d word break up.
In conclusion, I want d friendship, yes. But not a relationship and that even formed part of d reason I told her we couldn't b as close anymore.
Re: After The Break Up... by Successdude(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
donstan18:

How is it possible to cut communication with an Ex that's in the same dept with you?

Is that even possible?
bro u amaze me. Sum times I like yur reply sum, I no gbadu am...... U really got it. That's d point.
Re: After The Break Up... by Successdude(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
donstan18:

Una de fvck?
yes every second.....
Re: After The Break Up... by Successdude(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. How's it doing you, na? grin You're just being sentimental. You hurt someone and you just expect her to be all smiles with you? C'mon. It's not by force to stay in a relationship you're really not enthusiastic about, especially when you don't love the other person.

You've done no wrong. Don't beat yourself over it, but just don't expect her to be friendly with you now or anytime soon. Give her some time and space.
OK thanks
Re: After The Break Up... by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Successdude:
hmm.... Wish u read one of my replies..... Well, then lemme break it down again... We started as friends. As time went, she began to tell me she felt sth for me. But I was not going to do anytin beyond friendship level cos of my personal reasons but she was already seeing it sum times lik we were dating or sth... N then wen she notices, she readjusts.... I called her ex coming from her end, cos data wat she thinks involuntarily..... And DAT y I also used d word break up.
In conclusion, I want d friendship, yes. But not a relationship and that even formed part of d reason I told her we couldn't b as close anymore.

Ohh, now I get it. After a period of pity, a period where she was almost thinking you guys were dating, you finally came out clear and put a final word out to her that you don't want to be romantically involved with her...And to effect that, you guys cannot be as chummy as you used to be a while back. But you'd love that you two stay friends.
Re: After The Break Up... by donstan18: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
Successdude:
yes every second.....
My friend, be serious.
Re: After The Break Up... by donstan18: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
Successdude:
bro u amaze me. Sum times I like yur reply sum, I no gbadu am...... U really got it. That's d point.

Accommodate whatever attitude she gives you.

You mustn't do something.
Re: After The Break Up... by izaray(f): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
donstan18:

Is that even possible?
donstan i didn't mean for ever na, i meant for now. Since the girl is giving the dude a kind of attitude, cutting off every communication, can quickly pass the mgs to her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pants With Lock And Key:facebook Users React / Valentine is gone, but love remains.. Let's do more!! / Bréast Is For Feeding Men, Stop Being Stingy – Lady Advises Women (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.