Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (47392 Views)

7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK / What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by AreaFada2: 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:
i dont think it works on some men coz i cheated on my bf 3 times and he forgave me now we have a daughter and wil be getting married in oct.
Hmmmmm shocked shocked

Ojigbijigbi. The guy is very .....BRAVE. grin cheesy

My dear, you are not a good cheat. Lots of women cheat and never get caught.

But then maybe it's only the three times your dude knew about that you admitted. What do I know? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by jaxxy(m): 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
Op did she cheat on him with an Alien
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by girl4rmspace(f): 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
bobokeshington:
my woman no fit cheat on me

Don't be so sure, U just never know

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by ThisIsFlashh: 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:
i dont think it works on some men coz i cheated on my bf 3 times and he forgave me now we have a daughter and wil be getting married in oct.

Sorry for the pússy nigga; because she will soon cheat on him several times, after marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by girl4rmspace(f): 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
Anywoman who forgives a cheatin man is a fool

So what do u suggest the wife do to her cheating husband?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Shroud: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
lefulefu:
some guys do forgive but in cases like that the ladies tend to take such guys for granted and keep on cheating with impunity knowing the guy will always be ready to forgive cheesy
a guy who forgives a cheating girlfriend is genetically compromised.

17 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
sophoccles:

You nailed it!

I personally have no problem with a cheating woman aside from the fact that such behaviour puts a question mark on the paternity of any kids borne by her. That is why most African societies exact severe penalties on cheating wives! No man wishes to toil through life watering another man's seed!
exactly cheesy
even if he"s a forgiven man there will always be a question mark in his mind if the kids birthed by his wife are biologically owned by him.when doubt don begin dey enter then cracks start entering the marriage.men who are able to put up with cheating wives are really trying o.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by vicben27(m): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
l cant shear my woman wit anyman! is either shez faithful to me alone or we done! if l get her cheating shez a gonna . l cant take that shiit frm any woman

7 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by hedonistic: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Unless she is Mike Adenuga's daughter or Jim Ovia's favourite niece, a man would be a big fool to forgive a cheating partner in this country.

7 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Cunnilingus(m): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:
you will definitely cheat again. Not once or twice, uncountable with different pple

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by royalamour(m): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:

Lol... That one no be man. Na baby rubber.

7 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by SATIELTSGRETOEF(m): 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
But there are some things you should not just say in public
kamsibabylove:

9 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by greysam: 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:
Teeri gbosa for u

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by DaDoctor: 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:

You will get Ur reward when he marries you. Be ready

9 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by DaDoctor: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
royalamour:

Lol... That one no be man. Na baby rubber.

She may also be the chief financier of the relationship. So they guy is using her money to sample other kongos

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:
how I wish ur boyfriend could be here so that we could teach him Relationship101

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by mhiztaNexy(m): 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
please someone should share me the link to dis thread that tells how a guy loves a girl but the girl likes another guy but the guy she loves likes anoda...and on n on...

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by zuru101(m): 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
for a man to forgive nd forget must have meaning not dat woman going to meet another man first God has finished everytins dat man will b d head not tall meaning men are d king if man married nd also follow another ladies dat not married d man is right but if is another married woman is a sin dat natural lead to death for any man because is risk for both married woman nd man to start dating married people if a married woman try it and d man not knw d woman wat to kill d man seriously is death for dat man nd if d man knew dat her woman dating another man advise is not to touch d woman again jst let d man put his trust in God because nd jst let her be on her own and do ur responsibility on her child or children nd will b praying for her jst for d man to clean is own heart dat am pure
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
Cool
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by bukatyne(f): 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Scratch all that.

They are smart enough to put their sanity first.
They don't wanna go through the emotional and psychological trauma women with cheating partners have to go through.

So, they save themselves the trauma by cutting her off.

Did you for a minute think women don't consider those things you listed up there? grin

Thanks for typing for me.

Let cheating husbands marry cheating wives and leave the remaining sane peeps alone.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by tragergeorge(m): 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Femco2016:
Before I start this, I want to make it clear that I'm not a sexist. People say it is a man's world, and honestly, it is.

I will show you how. Nature gave us some bonus and women gave their support. Even if a man forgives a cheating wife, the women (society) will not.

Here are the few reasons some men find it difficult to forgive a cheating wife (They are what I heard men say. I didn't author some of them)

1: EGO:- It certainly has a lot to do with their ego being bruised. The thought that another man was able to sleep with Someone they believed they had "ownership" of breaks them to pieces as most of them think the women incapable of sex without emotions, meaning the woman loves another. Remember men are like a lioness that can kill most animals for its cubs but will not allow another animal to even play with its cubs.

2: GUILT:- If a woman cheats, the man will never forgive not only the woman but himself no matter whose fault it is. He feels he has failed as a man to protect and keep his own.

3: THEY CAN'T FORGET:- When a man is making love with his wife, it is a sacred rituals the way she moan shows that his sacrifice has been accepted. So if she makes love with another man he will be thinking the temple is no more sacred and when he makes love to her and she moans, it will be disgusting cause it will be like that is the way she moaned for the other guy!

4: YOU HAVE LOST HER IF SHE CHEATS:- Female infidelity is often much more damaging to a marriage. Don’t get me wrong: Male cheating is definitely harmful. But when a woman fools around, it’s often the beginning of the end of the relationship. For men, cheating often tends to be opportunistic — they’re in the wrong place at the wrong time and the cheating doesn’t necessarily mean anything emotionally. In fact a man can sleep with a woman today and not remember her again but for a woman to have sex with you (in most cases) you must win her heart to win her body.

5: HE PAID YOUR PRICE:- I guess i gotta be blunt here. I know we call it marriage but I think women are being bought in a way. Don't kill me yet, let's analyze it. He buys engagement ring. Proposes to you, you accept then he decides to see your people. Your people accept him and give him a list containing heaven and earth. He agrees to pay, he pays for everything and when your parents feel they have collected enough, they hand you over to him. Then you automatically change your name (Change of ownership) which confirms that you are now his own. I have seen where women sponsored their marriage and the men don't care when they cheat so I believe the day you stop asking for head-cutting bride price for us to marry then we won't bother much, imagine paying all that money and she gives it to another man..

On a serious note. A cheat is a cheat and you can't quantify cheating. Who is cheating doesn't matter.

Stay Faithful
you get sense

7 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Brains1990(m): 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Number 2 is bullshit. I disagree with u OP.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
Shroud:
a guy who forgives a cheating girlfriend is genetically compromised.
genetically comprised as in he might be impotent?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by EmekaBlue(m): 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin just imagine another okoro with his strong head sucking ur bae boobi and romancing her butt nekkid. Chai

10 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
Forgiving is easy, na the forgetting be the wahala.

9 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Brains1990(m): 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
If my woman cheat on me, i will blow her pussy out!

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by gfelo(m): 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
pls nairalanders judge this communication btw a man and somebody's wife and comment what really exist BTW them.
man:hello goodafternoon
woman: goodafternoon
man: how ur baby
woman:she is fine
man:I think say u don reach that our side
woman:no am at home
man:how far na
woman:sun too much
man: u go come evening
woman:evening...no na now I get chance because him don commot
pls what exist between this two pple

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by BoboKush(m): 11:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:

Let make it even.... 4 is the � number
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by udemzyudex(m): 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:

There are some men that have rules, like me i give 3 time grace. You cheat, I forgive, after the third time, then it's a no no. I'll accept the fact that she can't change.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by TUBLEZ(m): 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:
Sorry to ask this.. But y did u cheat even when u hv a nice guy as bf?

9 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by lexy2014: 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:
y did u cheat,not even once but 3 times?wetin u de find? This pikin, u sure say na una get am abi there's a 3rd party somewhere, somehow?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:

is it your cheat ?

Who said hoes cant be loved?

Remember Mary Magdalene and the adulterous woman .

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo / Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies / After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.