Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,194 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. (1268 Views)

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by Faceville: 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
Please I know it's none of my biz but am feeling guilty to see that his wife is critically ill and has been admitted in the hospital instead of finding a way out instead this man brings in different ladies to his house everyday..

Am a guy but trust me this isn't cool at all. The worst part is that every other neighbour knows about it. But they just mind their biz. Please guys how can I punish this man. Should I just pretend everything is normal. ( THE WIFE IS FROM MY HOMETOWN) a very good woman.

As am typing now a useless girl just went into the house.
Note: am outside chilling ohh. I no sabi do amebo. But just saw this yeye girl work into the man's house na so the man run go on generator

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
This doesn't concern you so you can't for any legal or illegal reason punish him, if he sues you, he would win, 10 times over.

If you want to help, Gather intelligence report with proof/concrete evidence, then give them to his wife after recovery then watch as the drama unfold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by Faceville: 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
aaronson:
This doesn't concern you so you can't for any legal or illegal reason punish him, if he sues you, he would win, 10 time over.

If you want to help, Gather intelligence report with proof/concrete evidence, then give them to his wife after recovery then watch as the drama unfold.
I wish I had that time. I just feel this man needs to pay for what he is doing. Mehn Men the wife dey hospital ohh
Re: My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by Akposb(m): 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Really, it's best you stay out of their business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by Faceville: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
aaronson:
This doesn't concern you so you can't for any legal or illegal reason punish him, if he sues you, he would win, 10 time over.

I wish I had that time. I just feel this man needs to pay for what he is doing. Mehn Men the wife dey hospital ohh
Re: My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by Faceville: 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
Akposb:
Really, it's best you stay out of their business.
I dey imagine say my wife dey hammer another nigga for my house and people knows about it. So set will mind their biz Abi.
Re: My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Talk To The Man Personally About It... If He Refuses Then Let Him Alone... There Is Nothing Hidden Under The Sun

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
Faceville:

You really can't do nothing. Just gather evidence like photos/videos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by Akposb(m): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
Faceville:

I dey imagine say my wife dey hammer another nigga for my house and people knows about it. So set will mind their biz Abi.
You probably know the history of their relationship? What if the wife is aware that the man cheats? My own thought is that you might just cause a situation that may affect you in a wrong way. I hate cheating hence would not encourage it. Also, you can hope better for yourself, a faithful man does not deserve a cheater for a wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by Faceville: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
aaronson:
You really can't do nothing. Just gather evidence like photos/videos.
This is an abominable act. Especially in Igbo land... I just wonder why everyone keeps quite ohh.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by Faceville: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
Akposb:

You probably know the history of their relationship? What if the wife is aware that the man cheats? My own thought is that you might just cause a situation that may affect you in a wrong way. I hate cheating hence would not encourage it. Also, you can hope better for yourself, a faithful man does not deserve a cheater for a wife.
History or not sir. I have their wedding pictures I know it's not from the wife. The man deserves to be punished because anyone can be in same situ.
Re: My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
Hard as it may sound, it is best to mind your business and not complicate things for yourself
Re: My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by femolacqua(m): 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Oga as it they hungry you, just take a chill pill and do as adviced. Cos when casala burst you will be in for it and incur a bad name for yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by Faceville: 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Treasuredlove:
Hard as it may sound, it is best to mind your business and not complicate things for yourself
Thanks. angry angry
Re: My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by jideflash(m): 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
Oya go break the husband head with bottle, then tell us the update from panti. U av no right to challenge the man.
Faceville:
[b]Please I know it's none of my biz [/b]but am feeling guilty to see that his wife is critically ill and has been admitted in the hospital instead of finding a way out instead this man brings in different ladies to his house everyday..

Am a guy but trust me this isn't cool at all. The worst part is that every other neighbour knows about it. But they just mind their biz. Please guys how can I punish this man. Should I just pretend everything is normal. ( THE WIFE IS FROM MY HOMETOWN) a very good woman.
Re: My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by Faceville: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
femolacqua:
Oga as it they hungry you, just take a chill pill and do as adviced. Cos when casala burst you will be in for it and incur a bad name for yourself.
No mind me jare I just feel like say make burst one Coca-Cola bottle ontop his head grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by Faceville: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
jideflash:
Oya go break the husband head with bottle, then tell us the update from panti. U av no right to challenge the man.
As if you know wetin dey my mind. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by femolacqua(m): 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
Faceville:

No mind me jare I just feel like say make burst one Coca-Cola bottle ontop his head grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by Ekiseme(m): 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
Oga mind your business o.
Re: My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by Faceville: 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ekiseme:
Oga mind your business o.
Chill. Karma just sent msg to him. grin grin
Re: My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by lenghtinny(m): 12:42am On Feb 28, 2018
Are you really that jobless angry

If yes, you should start minding your own business.... You can start with zero capital...
Re: My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by MhizAJ(f): 5:50am On Feb 28, 2018
As much as i'd like to tell you to mind your business...that man needs to be taught a lesson undecided I pity his wife
Re: My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 28, 2018
Three words sorry four.

Mind your fvcking business. angry
Re: My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. by Kobicove(m): 6:12am On Feb 28, 2018
Faceville:

You wan break bottle ontop im head say wetin happen?

Does the man owe you any obligation?

Can you swear you will not do the same if positions were changed?

I strongly advise you to mind your own business

(1) (Reply)

Teacher In Trouble After Her Seductive Twerk Video Went Viral: / �. (pics) / My Girl Is Relocating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.