Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

I'm Afraid She May Woo Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Afraid She May Woo Me (34591 Views)

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / The Day A Lady Woo Me In Wuse Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by TechPanda(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
smiley
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
It is well but most times we don't get everything we want.
Good reason why I'm still searching.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
She has great qualities any man would want but u don't like her height and shaved head.

Your murmuring about her height shows u don't love her one bit because if u love her, u would accept it and understand it's not something she can change. It wouldn't be something for u to complain about at all. She shouldn't be with a superficial guy like u anyway.

Since she's wifey material, there's someone out there who's going to love her like she deserves. U are not this person. Let her go.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
Jogunomi1:

I want a tall woman but she's short. I like my woman to have plenty hair but she shaves her head.

You better get clay and mould the woman you like.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Yemea1: 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
Why didn't you marry the sexy one you have on your list.
Guy you are lucky you should be ready to take responsibility for what ever decisions you want to make right now either sexy one but not wife material and semi sexy ine with wife material.
Your time start now.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Brugo(m): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
Bro do not settle for less. If she doesn't meet up, don't settle. We don't want a situation where you would complain after marrying her. Move your ministry to the next site abeg.

Why does she shave her head sef? That's odd to me.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by jnrbayano(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
muhammed50:
Are you normal?? Some many guys are seeking for this opportunity. For a girl to woo you, do you know what it means?

Not cool with me. Woo me as how? I still dey high school?

Fun back then but not cool now

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
That is life bro, you can't have complete woman if you Are looking for that then you on your way to destruction.
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
This guy sounds confused sha. The lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Youngzedd(m): 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
Jogunomi1:
She has almost everything I want in a woman, but I don't find her sexy. Those I find sexy don't have what she has. She thinks I'm shy and probably don't know how to woo her. So, she has started sending me coded messages. Why is life unfair like this?

You want big b00bs and b00ts.

What opened Adams eyes killed Abacha.

Take her to the gym, they will train her to any figure you want.

Last bullet: You cannot have all you desire. No body out there is perfect including you.

Love conquers all things.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Jogunomi1:

I want a tall woman but she's short. I like my woman to have plenty hair but she shaves her head.
Guy if short women handle you ehn! You will change this your perception about tbem. Short ladies are really down to earth grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by majorbravo: 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
Jogunomi1:

I think the hair can be sorted out. But the height tho, how short is she really? does she struggle to see the top of a bar table or is it that you are very tall and the height difference makes kissing her standing impossible?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
Safiaaa:
lol these are things you can get over. Or is she supposed to change her height for you?

Can't a guy have preference anymore some ladies can't date short men and that's their deal breaker.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by blackjack21(m): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
Jogunomi1:
She has almost everything I want in a woman, but I don't find her sexy. Those I find sexy don't have what she has. She thinks I'm shy and probably don't know how to woo her. So, she has started sending me coded messages. Why is life unfair like this?

Guy, I'm looking for someone to woo me sad . If you don't like, please, do not discard. cheesy
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by braine(m): 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
Jogunomi1:

This life no fair at all. Na jejely I for wife her if not for the sexual attraction that is not there.

Unfortunately, the sexual attraction is really important.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by lexy2014: 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

Life is fair it’s you that has chosen to have a blinkered view of what’s on offer. You are opting for what you what rather than what you need and this is the reason snag men end up being burnt. Thinking for the moment and not the future never bore any fruit.
d physical is as important as d character 4 guys. If he isnt attracted 2 her, he isn't attracted 2 her. Any attempt 4 him 2 get involved with d lady, will only lead 2 disappointment & heart break 4d lady

5 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by ogtavia(m): 11:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
Jogunomi1:

She is in your friend zone...kapish!!!..don't hurt her but don't lead her on also...Someone once said 'there is no greater coward than a man who awakens love within a woman but with no intentions to love her in return'...I know your mom didn't raise a coward...so be a man and behave!!...A man must always be in charge of his emotions..

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by MissRaine69(f): 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
lexy2014:
d physical is as important as d character 4 guys. If he isnt attracted 2 her, he isn't attracted 2 her. Any attempt 4 him 2 get involved with d lady, will only lead 2 disappointment & heart break 4d lady
You can overcome the physical once you get past the superficial
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by lexy2014: 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
aflyingbird:
She has great qualities any man would want but u don't like her height and shaved head.

Your murmuring about her height shows u don't even love her one bit because if u love her, u would accept it and understand it's not something she can change. It wouldn't be something for u to complain about at all. She shouldn't be with a superficial guy like u anyway.

Since she's wifey material, there's someone out there who's going to love her like she deserves. U are not this person. Let her go.
d guy never said he loved d girl, did he? he just has his preference that's all. being "superficial" will b 2 accept what he doesn't want, glossing over it and acting like all is well yet his heart is somewhere else. Do u no what pain he will cause d lady by doing that?

5 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Checked86: 12:01am On Mar 01, 2018
just install all the things she is destitute of in her and start using her. do not shot her off while installing.
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by lexy2014: 12:02am On Mar 01, 2018
MissRaine69:

You can overcome the physical once you get past the superficial
he isn't attracted 2 her. there's no amount of overcoming that can change that. Its advice like d above that lead 2 all sorts of unhappy r/ships

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 01, 2018
lexy2014:
d guy never said he loved d girl, did he? he just has his preference that's all. being "superficial" will b 2 accept what he doesn't want, glossing over it and acting like all is well yet his heart is somewhere else. Do u no what pain he will cause d lady by doing that?

That's not what "superficial" means. Pull up a dictionary and read again, abeg.
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Culin(f): 12:04am On Mar 01, 2018
Why are you afraid, are you not a man? If she asks you out, tell her "no", simple.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by lexy2014: 12:04am On Mar 01, 2018
aflyingbird:

That's not what superficial means. Pull up a dictionary and read again, abeg.
what does it mean and in what context did u use d word?
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by MissRaine69(f): 12:05am On Mar 01, 2018
lexy2014:
he isn't attracted 2 her. there's no amount of overcoming that can change that. Its advice like d above that lead 2 all sorts of unhappy r/ships
Are you him? The OP?
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by lexy2014: 12:07am On Mar 01, 2018
MissRaine69:

Are you him? The OP?
no am not him. Are u d lady, d one d OP is talking about?

4 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by MissRaine69(f): 12:09am On Mar 01, 2018
lexy2014:
no am not him. Are u d lady, d one d OP is talking about?
Yes

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by lexy2014: 12:10am On Mar 01, 2018
MissRaine69:

Yes
thats good. if u were she u didn't need asking me if I was d OP

8 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by MissRaine69(f): 12:15am On Mar 01, 2018
lexy2014:
thats good. if u were she u didn't need asking me if I was d OP
You are awfully defensive for a cause that’s not yours
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by lexy2014: 12:17am On Mar 01, 2018
MissRaine69:

You are awfully defensive for a cause that’s not yours
that makes 2 of us

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! / Captain & Fiancee Recreate Dwayne Wade & Gabby's Basketball Pose In Pre-Wedding / Leaked Sex Video From Lagos City Polytechnic Students Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.