Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

I'm Afraid She May Woo Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Afraid She May Woo Me (34599 Views)

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / The Day A Lady Woo Me In Wuse Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by MissRaine69(f): 12:19am On Mar 01, 2018
lexy2014:
that makes 2 of us
Hardly
I have a point of view and you have taken the cause to convince me otherwise or relationships will end up splitsville

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by lexy2014: 12:22am On Mar 01, 2018
MissRaine69:

Hardly
I have a point of view and you have taken the cause to convince me otherwise or relationships will end up splitsville
that's my point of view. am I not entitled 2 one?u defending yours am defending mine. So that makes two of us

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 01, 2018
It is obvious you are looking for a property not a friend, something that'll fulfil your needs and serve your purpose. Your aren't alone in these, as it is in men, so it is in women.
Sexiness isn't bad, but some other qualities keep relationship flowing when flesh failed. Keep your nose away if you have no intention of eating. Having said that, go for what makes you happy.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by fatimaandali: 12:43am On Mar 01, 2018
you should make that bold step and meet that special someone before Ramadan.Log on to www.fatimaandali/events for more details

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Follysho777: 12:54am On Mar 01, 2018
lexy2014:
that makes 2 of us

grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by heendrix(m): 1:16am On Mar 01, 2018
Safiaaa:
So why is she not sexy to you?
eleha go and sit down ah...tew
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by heendrix(m): 1:21am On Mar 01, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Sex will be no 1 thing in my marriage.

mtcheww something that after a year you'd be tired of it....keep deceiving yourself yuhia you dey do yourself

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Kennydoc(m): 1:22am On Mar 01, 2018
Jogunomi1:
She has almost everything I want in a woman, but I don't find her sexy. Those I find sexy don't have what she has. She thinks I'm shy and probably don't know how to woo her. So, she has started sending me coded messages. Why is life unfair like this?
I think it's better you let her go. Please don't start sleeping with her and if you have, kindly stop.
The issue you have about her height will always remain, and anytime you meet tall girls, you'll be depressed. I've had the experience before, and it played a role in my break up.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by frank41(m): 1:32am On Mar 01, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Kip it up oga...I pity ur likes
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by T0bi(f): 2:14am On Mar 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

There's no amount of engineers and scientists can explain how LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE..we're talking about emotions here.
Imagine an Asian not understanding simple science and yes, it applies to emotion. The fact that you are with someone with the same emotion as you (which i doubt, i mean if you're being honest with yourself) doesn't mean you are right.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by T0bi(f): 2:16am On Mar 01, 2018
MissRaine69:

Hardly

Please did you wear bra in that your pix? are your boobs covering some part of your tummy? I'm finding it hard to understand how that can be the actual length of your stomach. Fascinating.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Revolva(m): 2:37am On Mar 01, 2018
grin u de find big yansh
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by MissRaine69(f): 2:52am On Mar 01, 2018
T0bi:

Please did you wear bra in that your pix? are your boobs covering some part of your tummy? I'm finding it hard to understand how that can be the actual length of your stomach. Fascinating.
You expect me to actually have a conversation with you about weather I wore a bra or not?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 01, 2018
Jogunomi1:

I want a tall woman but she's short. I like my woman to have plenty hair but she shaves her head.

OP, after all said and done, it should be about what makes you happy.

If she isn't your spec then there is no need settling for what you don't want and end up being a chronic cheat for the rest of your lives together.

She on the other hand is unique in her own way and doesn't need to be managed. She deserves better.

If it ever gets to the point where she ask you out, please, kindly turn down the offer with your dignity and respect intact.

Find some believable lie as an excuse and also do yourself the ultimate favour to avoid her. Time is a healer, she will get over you eventually.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Jogunomi1: 3:53am On Mar 01, 2018
MissRaine69:

Yes

Lol. You that your IP usually reads somewhere in Europe; you're not the girl joor.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by adekalumichael: 4:12am On Mar 01, 2018
No bragging thing especially if a woman proposes first. But from your story line, you seems not to find her attractive. Then continue the search you also may not know if the next girl doesn't find you suitable too.

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 01, 2018
jaxxy:

Just leave her alone simple! The person who likes her for who she is will come along bt be warned u might end up a lonely man cos nobody has 100% of wat we want. So the earlier u make up ur mind on wat u can compromise the better for u.
I agree she's not "sexy" although I don't know when being tall and having plenty hair became known as attributes of sexiness". However, pls kindly open up to the lady so that she can just look the other way at that guy who will love her and find her sexy. Good luck in your search for sexiness.
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by ubunja(m): 4:48am On Mar 01, 2018
Jogunomi1:

I want a tall woman but she's short. I like my woman to have plenty hair but she shaves her head.
shaved head is rarely sexy.i love hair, but not weave

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by sammylink: 4:48am On Mar 01, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Sex go tire you eventually
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Jman06(m): 5:03am On Mar 01, 2018
MissRaine69:

You can overcome the physical once you get past the superficial
Can you take this advice yourself I mean can you manage a guy who is not your spec physically

This is how some ladies rope themselves into loveless relationships and end up getting hurt at the end.

Any wise lady should never settle for a guy who is not crazily attracted to her otherwise she should get ready to endure serial cheating and emotional tortures because men will always go for what attracts them and most of the times they are more empowered in marriages to get the ladies they want.

So Op, I'll advice you never to settle for any lady out of pity because you will definitely cheat on her.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by cyberguy72(m): 5:09am On Mar 01, 2018
muhammed50:
Are you normal?? Some many guys are seeking for this opportunity. For a girl to woo you, do you know what it means?
What does it mean....I hv one professing love for me but anytime we Bleep she always find a way for me to pay.Op that babe Na marry she want chikena.She go trap u with Belle.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by ashjay001(m): 5:41am On Mar 01, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
that how women think and end up bwith horrible marriage . men cannot get over physical attraction.he will always be looking outside and she will be fighting with him and all those qualities he like will disappear from his eyes just like women cannot ignore a man's financials

Chai. So, u get small sense like thistongue
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by egbabiekperemo1: 5:54am On Mar 01, 2018
MissRaine69:

Life is fair it’s you that has chosen to have a blinkered view of what’s on offer. You are opting for what you what rather than what you need and this is the reason snag men end up being burnt Thinking for the moment and not the future never bore any fruit.

Thank you, this post bolded also applies to me.
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Temysteve(m): 6:37am On Mar 01, 2018
Jogunomi1:

then you are missing it, and i don't think you are ready for marriage.
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by JULIUSIDOWU(m): 6:42am On Mar 01, 2018
Let her her know that you are not interested in relationship with her .
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by AdeniyiA(m): 6:48am On Mar 01, 2018
Grayjoy:
Then she doesn't really have everything u want in a woman yet.
Well he should wait for his perfect lady ... Christ is coming soon undecided
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by AdeniyiA(m): 6:52am On Mar 01, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Then i can assure you say na u go tire... let me tell u a secret,you can never have it all in marriage. You may eventually finds your sexy lady but will not be able to satisfy your sexual urge. Women body can change at any time
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Bodex2000(m): 7:13am On Mar 01, 2018
In relationships, opposites attract while simillar repel. Read why you act the way you do by Tim la haye

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by T0bi(f): 7:37am On Mar 01, 2018
MissRaine69:

You expect me to actually have a conversation with you about weather I wore a bra or not?

Yes. It's hardly a conversation IMO.
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by kwessiStewie2(m): 7:37am On Mar 01, 2018
You all see the selfishness of women? The females thinks the op should accept her the way she is but these are the same women that will be shouting tall dark and handsome.
They'll be saying things like "I want a guy that will love me for who I am" but wants a tall dark handsome and rich guy. Women are too selfish gosh!!

5 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2018
Well, I hope you meet a troublesome tall lady with lots of hair that will give you high BP and make going back to your house seem like going to hell. Mteeeew undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online / I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help / What It Means When A Guy Cries At The Thought Of Loosing You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.