Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please (8101 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by dingbang(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ruthdaniels
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
dingbang:
Ruthdan.iels
Hello... smiley
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by Tenifayo23: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Good question!

Demand! When you make little demands, give her responsibilities, make her take part in decision making of what happens in your life and your relationship.
Act broke, give her a chance to provide or struggle for you two at times. A sane woman will feel needed, challenged and will want to prove how useful she is.

You must know though, not all women are sane. Some are just with you to get what you can offer.
I cant just view this ur comment without quoting. U 2 Make sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by dingbang(m): 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Hello... smiley
for ya mind... wink nice comment though.. You typed sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by Chommieblaq(f): 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Good question!

Demand! When you make little demands, give her responsibilities, make her take part in decision making of what happens in your life and your relationship.
Act broke, give her a chance to provide or struggle for you two at times. A sane woman will feel needed, challenged and will want to prove how useful she is.

You must know though, not all women are sane. Some are just with you to get what you can offer.

Girlfriend you are wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
Chommieblaq:

Girlfriend you are wise.
Tenifayo23:

I cant just view this ur comment without quoting. U 2 Make sense
Thank you smiley
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
marriage and relationship is like the ludo game... U don't know what the dice will give u. pray for luck brothers. if woman deal with u... ur life can never remain desame!
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
ubunja come and see ur fellow man cheesy
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by vicben27(m): 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
we just have to manage then like that. l cant just stay without giving my woman some maintainance allowance at list once in a week! am soo used to it that if i dont have i get worried. most women have fish brain if you fail at those little responsibilities n another dude comes along she mait be forced to be distracted. but this your bae is sucking you dry. she should be understanding at times.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by Mobsync(m): 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
Your case is similar to mine.

Last time we spoke she mentioned I wasn't caring since I never send her money. Mind you, she never calls but flashes and whenever I call, she always asked why I never called regularly. I always replied asking why she herself never calls regularly. I already distanced myself from her long ago but we spoke for about 40 minutes [on my airtime] the last time.

Any woman I date is a prospective wife [I don't do boyfriend-girlfirend shit] and I always expect maturity from them. The moment I find them wanting, asking for money or starting their drama, I throw them into my dustbin.

This lady here is only after your money and from what you wrote, I guess you yourself "trained" her with money. It is good to give once in a while but it should be at your discretion. You should also try getting her gifts instead of giving her money.

But as the poster above me already said, most girls [not women as he said] will jump on the next available dude when you fail to give them money.

8 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by Moinoni123(m): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
RuthDaniels:
You need not suffer our eyes or cringe our brains with your tales as logic demands, when you are with someone who doesn't add value to your life but rather diminish the little you are fortunate to have, you kick the fellow out. Do we need to spell that out for you?

BTW as for your topic, It is not always what a woman has to offer but what you are man enough to get out of her. Make her your sex object and she will be, make her your partner or helpmate and she will be. What often kill you guys is pride and ignorance!
I see a QUEEN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by sekem: 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
OP pls go and read this book titled FOOLS DIE by Mario Puzo
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by funstufz: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Oga, you get the e-books/pdf copy make you post.

Thanks

sekem:
OP pls go and read this book titled FOOLS DIE by Mario Puzo
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by sekem: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
funstufz:
Oga, you get the e-books/pdf copy make you post.

Thanks

PDF copy na piracy na

You can try to buy it on amazon

Or you can as well try and search for it on project Gutenberg
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by Follysho777: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
Why spend a fortune on some 'good-for-nothing' Olosho when you can easily spend a meager of it on some Ashana pvssy..

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by MrCuteking(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
Thanks guys. I have taken screenshots of the important ones I need.
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by johnkey: 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hugs, massages. Advice. Confidence. Calling my clients. Remind me of stuffs. Prayers. Shopping.
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by Foodforthought: 1:22am On Mar 01, 2018
RuthDaniels:
You need not suffer our eyes or cringe our brains with your tales as logic demands, when you are with someone who doesn't add value to your life but rather diminish the little you are fortunate to have, you kick the fellow out. Do we need to spell that out for you?

BTW as for your topic, It is not always what a woman has to offer but what you are man enough to get out of her. Make her your sex object and she will be, make her your partner or helpmate and she will be. What often kill you guys is pride and ignorance!
what brought about pride and arrogance in this discourse? Stop shifting posts please. U women go into a relationship expecting ur guy to be the ATM...always bothered about what a man will bring to the table. U don't bother what u will offer him that will be of value to his life. Dont give me that cr*p about advise, helpmeet, he does not need a nanny. Women these days place much relevance to offering men their bodies as if sex is an achievement.
Biko dont be annoyed, I just had to quote somebody

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by chinnyonwu(m): 5:28am On Mar 01, 2018
MrCuteking:

The way she normally use my pix on her wall and facebook, she once told me to promise not to break her heart. I did. Its still fresh, breaking her heart so early is a herculean task for me right now.
Trust me, she told that to every other guy she's dating.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by Pat081: 6:03am On Mar 01, 2018
Dnt ve one any single ladies here am free
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by MissRaine69(f): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
You need some sort of deliverance from whom exactly I am conflicted.
Nothing will come out of this so why are you stuck in stagnant waters? I understand the need for sex but you don’t then invests emotionally! Come on get a grip and end this circus. I actually feel pity
Pity because you are actually allowing yourself to be used and you know that’s the case.
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by MrCuteking(m): 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
MissRaine69:
You need some sort of deliverance from whom exactly I am conflicted.
Nothing will come out of this so why are you stuck in stagnant waters? I understand the need for sex but you don’t then invests emotionally! Come on get a grip and end this circus. I actually feel pity
Pity because you are actually allowing yourself to be used and you know that’s the case.

I don’t understand.
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by MissRaine69(f): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
MrCuteking:

I don’t understand.
Why are you asking questions when you already know the answer? She does nothing for you but you are invested emotionally what exactly where you expecting?
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by amakadihot87(f): 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
Which type of cloth did u buy 4k......
u could have given her d money to complete and buy what she wants rather than upsetting urself
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by lycannightwolf: 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
MrCuteking:
I got a lucrative job last year and decided to go online to look for a female friend. We chatted on facebook and got to know each other better. When we had lunch together she ordered for fried rice and chicken but I didn't bother because she told me it was her best food. We continued and became used to each other. When push comes to shove, I made my intention known to her. We started dating and since then, I've been struggling to save money because its been based on satisfying her needs. We discuss daily on phone and we spend more than 2hrs with my airtime. She told me about her dark past and she even lost count of the number of guys she had slept with. Many atimes , she compares me with her ex, telling me that she doesn't like to ask for money but her ex will just send her money for her upkeep. Last month I bought her a dress of 4k but she rejected it and said "You don't know my taste". When ever she comes to my place I do give her atleast 5k but she never gets satisfied with the transport fare and yet we both stay in Lagos. Nothing is ever enough for her. She only got a new job this month but has not yet been paid. I've been thinking and looking at her pix, wondering what she has ever done to make me happy...Beyond sex, she hasn't offered me anything. I love her but I don't really know why. What should I do?

You are a very Big Fowl..i am sorry for insulting you..but you brain needs factory reset... you dating a LovePeddler, she still have the heart to be "magaring you" and u saying you love her.. When was the last time you bought a dress for your mum or sibling? mumu

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by Freeman50(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
roarik:
she's just there for d money,believe me..u ain't d only one she's dating....look for ur help mate bro
young lady, those lips are succulent.
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by lordcnn(m): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
she's a parasite, get rid of her quickly
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by CodeTemplar: 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
RuthDaniels:

Stop yarning trash pal. She is what she is and no man made any girl whatever she is the way you are painting it.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Good question!

Thanks dear, this is just genius I will apply this henceforth. Its always my concern knowing who is there to be with you because they want to.
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 05, 2018
pcguru1:

Thanks dear, this is just genius I will apply this henceforth. Its always my concern knowing who is there to be with you because they want to.
I hope it works smiley
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 05, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Stop yarning trash pal. She is what she is and no man made any girl whatever she is the way you are painting it.
Whatever rocks your sinking boat honey smiley

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by CodeTemplar: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Whatever rocks your sinking boat honey smiley
You are the one with a sinking logical boat here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex With Someone's Wife / Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! / Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.