Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (40103 Views)

Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) / Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by mschubby: 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
Just look at his face undecided undecided
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by mschubby: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
Just look at his face undecided undecided

Murderer
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
Enough already. Is this blog an abattoir ? I come hear to get wholesome news but you guys prefer to be showing us Nightmare on Nairaland, sorry, Elm Street.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by overall90: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
A case of mental illness.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Ellabae(f): 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
Bad seed

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Funmicoconuts(f): 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mentally unstable fellow or under the influence of these latest drugs in town.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by lagdmark(m): 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
Anambra Amaka, obodo OMA!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by rickyrex(m): 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
when the devil lives in you, everything go wrong
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Abdulazeez007(m): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
ettybaba:
What is wrong with the world?
why the world? He killed his father ,not the world!
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by firo08(m): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
This is sad. The government of the land should take care of the youth. The frustration rocking the lives of average Nigeria youth is too much. Though I don't support this killing but I find very difficult to cope when i'm broke, no job and been helpless. Just in my own case may 12 this year I will clock 30. And at 30th no job, very broke. May God be with the family in this trying time.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by InfernoNig: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
These are the last days. God help us. RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Abbertee2: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
where are those that use to insult that woman that gave birth to baby with 4 hands,
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by NSK4U(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
Guestlander:

A simpe Google search should convince you otherwise. More ibos kill their relatives than any other tribe in Nigeria.
useless trash from brainless head

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by potterdon: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
wakaman:
almajiris have upgraded from sleeping with their parents to Killing them.

Upgrade arewa 3.0 version.
fixed grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Guestlander: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
NSK4U:

Just do it. Do a search on ibos killing their relatives. I'm not saying they eat them o. Perhaps they do, I can't say.

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by princeade86(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
pls do dey want to investigate who sent him ni or what. kill him straight.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
loveth360:
you know is not our culture,you also know those that dont play with human skull.
When will you kill your mother too i asked. Months ago, we heard how mother and children killed their father and burief him in shallow grave at the back of theiir house in imo. So it is a nprmal occurnce. When will you kill your mother too.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
Guestlander:

A simpe Google search should convince you otherwise.
More ibos kill their relatives than any other tribe in Nigeria.

Its like you are not from Nigeria idiot. If IBO's kills there relative more, what of book haram, what of Shiite, what of baddoo boys. I can see u have no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
NSK4U:

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by paix(m): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
When the Almighty blesses the African man with female children, he will be complaining that he prefers male children; now look at what the male children are doing to their parents.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Mandrake007(m): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
it all boils down to parental upbringing,we don't have parents in the society anymore just people with kids it's sad only God knows what the future holds.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Revolva(m): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
shame to dem
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by bionixs: 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Chai!
Where are those pigs that point religion or ethnicity when bad things happen in other regions

This one na u u
permit me to submit that hate speeches,tribalism,nepotism,spoonerism are export products of a natural, typical full blooded Yoruba man. My landlord who never knew me from Adam was the first time I was tribally segregated against. I use to hear it until it happened to me. just two months in his house. reason is that they said that IBO is this and that. Ask whoever had lived with ibos, they don't have time.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by loveth360(f): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
wizzakosh:
When will you kill your mother too i asked. Months ago, we heard how mother and children killed their father and burief him in shallow grave at the back of theiir house in imo. So it is a nprmal occurnce. When will you kill your mother too.
waiting concern me with skull mining.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Guestlander: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
ezegenigbonine:

Its like you are not from Nigeria idiot. If IBO's kills there relative more, what of book haram, what of Shiite, what of baddoo boys. I can see u have no sense.

Olodo. Do you also need a definition of "relative"? I'm saying ibos are killing their relatives and you are asking about Boko haram! Are boko haram killing their own relatives?

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
ezegenigbonine:

Shut up, all those ones are terrorist group. Different from a son killing his own father and mother. As in, a child killing his own parents that gave birth to him which is common in igboland. We have read many of it here on nairaland. Do not use terrorist groups as back up.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
GameGod:
Brainless people. See the kind of pigs i'm sharing country with.

N u don't want them to go. Becos u knw there value.
A complete Yoruba is lazy and dirty. They cant hustle n they lack independent spirit.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
loveth360:
waiting concern me with skull mining.
Lol, Can not deal with human eating set of people. Spit. How dp you mannage to eat humans. See picture of your people below sharing human meat. These are ngwa igbo.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by AntiWailer: 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
Some f00lish people will still be looking for a Son at all cost.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
Guestlander:

Olodo. Do you also need a definition of "relative"? I'm saying ibos are killing their relatives and you are asking about Book haram! Are boko haram killing their relatives?

No boko harm is killing IBO's and Yoruba's in Maiduguri ONUKWU.
even the chibok and dapchi girls are all IBO's ANU NPAMA

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
ezegenigbonine:

N u don't want them to go. Becos u knw there value.
A complete Yoruba is lazy and dirty. They cant hustle n they lack independent spirit.
Igbo tribe are the world dirtiest tribe... WHO.
Igbo tribe most foolish tribe..... nwazuruike
Igbos are lazy thinkers... Nwosu.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
wizzakosh:
Shut up, all those ones are terrorist group. Different from a son killing his own father and mother. As in, a child killing his own parents that gave birth to him which is common in igboland. We have read many of it here on nairaland. Do not use terrorist groups as back up.

U just made me to understand that baddo guys in Lagos are terrorist. I taught they were ordinary Yoruba dullards like u EFI HAUSA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating / Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide / Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.