Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (40102 Views)

Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) / Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by loveth360(f): 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
wizzakosh:
Lol, Can not deal with human eating set of people. Spit. How dp you mannage to eat humans. See picture of your people below sharing human meat. These are ngwa igbo.
but the one in the left hand looks like you or is he your twin brother?
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by focus7: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
Weird news if it's not coming from other African countries is definitely coming from the South East, the other they one beheaded his uncle because of land, another kill his mother in Abia state, one beat up his mother, and one cut his father with machete, some rape their mothers, one married his sister in a wedding conducted by their elder brother, father impregnate daughter because he does not want another man to have her, man ejaculate on a lady in the banking hall, their beauty queen cucumberize and many of such weird stories. sometimes i wonder why are these fake Jews like this.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Dee1murphy(m): 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
loveth360:
you know is not our culture,you also know those that dont play with human skull.

For Okija shrine abi

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
[s]
shallysgirl:
Is ipob your food or God that you can't live without mentioning it. Epele to you.
Now to the topic, are people not bombing their relatives in the north?
I lived in the south west state at a time, and I saw old men and women begging for money, old people made to pay hospital bills and they came to the clinic with their sons.
Some days ago we read about a young yoruba man who killed his nephew for rituals.
I have also read stories of yoruba who killed their parents like the boy from redeemer university who killed his father some time ago.
One thing is sure, you are a servant of Islam and the caliphate from the sw who feel vile against a particular region /people will please his masters.
Tufiakwa slavery.
Yorubapigs everywhere.
[/s]See epistle ehhhh.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
I suspect mental illness.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by papoudaupolos: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
bionixs:
permit me to submit that hate speeches,tribalism,nepotism,spoonerism are export products of a natural, typical full blooded Yoruba man. My landlord who never knew me from Adam was the first time I was tribally segregated against. I use to hear it until it happened to me. just two months in his house. reason is that they said that IBO is this and that. Ask whoever had lived with ibos, they don't have time.
I don't know these about Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
wizzakosh:
Igbo tribe are the world dirtiest tribe... WHO.
Igbo tribe most foolish tribe..... nwazuruike
Igbos are lazy thinkers... Nwosu.

Lazy thinkers develops Lagos, kano, portharcourt, abuja and even ur village. Converting bushes in Nigeria to estates. A complete Yoruba knw only his or her village, they don't travel because of there laziness. If Yoruba was the tribe destroyed during war, I bet u they will now be the poorest tribe in the whole world because they can't hustle..

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by focus7: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
wizzakosh:
Ipob pigs. People that use kun fu to wake their parents up in the morning, na them no go kill their father. No be today na. Igbopig. His plan is to probably eat the father's flesh as it is normal for them. Just see god chosen people ehhhhhh

I beg you got reeling with laughter with this your "People that use kun fu to wake their parents up in the morning".

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Validcode: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
Noisy neighbours and terrible Tennant, even though they are not broke, they will not want to pay their utilities.
Inside one single room they'll put three generations. If they manage to rent a 2bdroom flat, eventually the entire village will come and stay with them.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
loveth360:
but the one in the left hand looks like you or is he your twin brother?
I am not related to igbo, and will never. Ngwa people sharing human meat. Spit. Vomiting. Do not come near me, i do not eat human and we do not eat human in my tribe and you cannot see my flesh to feast on. Let me spray everywhere in order to prevent dracula.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
ettybaba:
What is wrong with the world?
Simple.
Things are not going his way.
-
His father farmed yams or something, saved enough cowries, married and fulfilled his life.

The young man now lives in the 21st century. Everybody wants instant result. Farming yam is too damn slow. He doesn't want to own a bicycle, he wants a G-wagon. Internet has exposed him to glitter and glamour he cannot afford.
The girl he is eyeing is asking N200,000 iPhone, 100,000 Brazilian hair,....he doesn't have "oil" job.
He's damn right frustrated. His parents request irritate him.
-
He snapped (momentary insanity).

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
That guy looks mentally deranged.No remose what so ever.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by kabrud: 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
wizzakosh:
Ipob pigs. People that use kun fu to wake their parents up in the morning, na them no go kill their father. No be today na. Igbopig. His plan is to probably eat the father's flesh as it is normal for them. Just see god chosen people ehhhhhh
You mean this style? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by loveth360(f): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
wizzakosh:
I am not related to igbo, and will never. Ngwa people sharing human meat. Spit. Vomiting. Do not come near me, i do not eat human and we do not eat human in my tribe and you cannot see my flesh to feast on. Let me spray everywhere in order to prevent dracula.
why your mouth dey smell like this,did rat died in your mouth.close that f¥cking mouth.....

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
focus7:
Wield news if it's not coming from other African countries is definitely coming from the South East, the other they one beheaded his uncle because of land, another kill his mother in Abia state, one beat up his mother, and one cut his father with machete, some rape their mothers, one married his sister in a wedding conducted by their elder brother, father impregnate daughter because he does not want another man to have her, man ejaculate on a lady in the banking hall, their beauty queen cucumberize and many of such wield stories. sometimes i wonder why are these fake Jews like this.
Brother, it is their trademark ooo.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
He should have been given off to adoption at birth. Though the adopted parents might be in danger of this
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by noziz(m): 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
undecided Igbos, useless creatures.... *spit on dem*

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by focus7: 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
ezegenigbonine:

Lazy thinkers develops Lagos, kano, portharcourt, abuja and even ur village. Converting bushes in Nigeria to estates. A complete Yoruba knw only his or her village, they don't travel because of there laziness. If Yoruba was the tribe destroyed during war, I bet u they will now be the poorest tribe in the whole world because they can't hustle..
Don't mind him, he ought to say that most igbos are criminal intuitive, that lazy thing he was wrong.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
loveth360:
Why are the things we use to hear that happen in west now happening in our east.

Is time to ban yellowbar from marry our ladies,

even if igboman husband dick can't hammer his woman pussey very well, you irredeemable imbeciles will still blame Yoruba. you will continue to experience this weird incidents until you and your folks learn to take responsibilities of your wrongdoings, your excuses to justify injustice made drug pushing rampant among your kinsmen lately but instead of sensitizing una sef, na blame blame

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:

You mean this style? cheesy
I have been waiting for someone to help me with this pix. Thank you boss

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
loveth360:
why your mouth dey smell like this,did rat died in your mouth.close that f¥cking mouth.....
So that i can breath normal.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by 8stargeneral: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Guys take too much of drugs dis days shocked
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by oluwaahmed: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Zico5:
I pity the parents in that part of this country especially with the ways they are raising children. No moral whatsoever, if a child could murder his parents then something is wrong somewhere. Even common animals give their parents regards no matter what. I live with some of them in Lagos here and I sincerely say that the situation needs urgent arrest. one Igbo guy just packed out of the parents house because they rebuke him for not serious with his education. This is a secondary school students for God sake. just and see how they will crucify me here for telling them the truth. Igbo parents need to change their orientation on bringing up children. They are too weak in that area

What about the Afonja in redeemers university that killed and butchered his father are his parents from SE. SE has the lowest crime rate in Nigeria. See link 4 supporting evidence.
http://bulwarkintelligence.com/reports/crime/find-out-which-state-has-the-highest-crime-in-nigeria-after-factoring-the-state-population/
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
ezegenigbonine:

grin You did not develop indonesia, Rondon, amelica?

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by loveth360(f): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
Adebowale89:

even if igboman husband dick can't hammer his woman pussey very well, you irredeemable imbeciles will still blame Yoruba. you will continue to experience this weird incidents until you and your folks learn to take responsibilities of your wrongdoings, your excuses to justify injustice made drug pushing rampant among your kinsmen lately but instead of sensitizing una sef, na blame blame
afonja and sex,dey use sex swear for una,

am out of this thread afonja has pollute everywhere with their body odour...

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
GameGod:
Brainless people. See the kind of pigs i'm sharing country with.

You Sir, are a racist.
-
You are black and are racist to other blacks right beside you.
This is worse than the racism that White people have been showing black people for 100s of years.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
ezegenigbonine:

you nonentity won't stop to amaze me, you know get shame, you develop other people states as you claimed bt left your region under developed, is that sane?. if east is OK for business and create avenue wealth, I don't know why your kinsmen are running helter skelter to another man's land

if those Asian countries you're running to enter today left their land to another man's land today, would u see a world class development that you folks are rushing to see today

if you won brag, brag like under 18+ atleast and not those local bragging

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Ten06(m): 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
People from that region are very aggressive, there is hardly a day you will not hear this kind of news from there

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by 3rdeye1(m): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
I thought this only happen in the ‘Zoo’
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
loveth360:
afonja and sex,dey use sex swear for una,

am out of this thread afonja has pollute everywhere with their body odour...

see this dimwit, like say u no like sex. hypocrites forming holier than thou, if we need to check undercover now, na borehole grin

Igbo don't like sex and una papa dey born 15kids in one family. an average Yoruba man has maximum of 5kids. now tell me who love sex most?

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Donkalio: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
that is why some girls abort babies or throw them inside gutter, how i wish dis guy was aborted and dump in a waste bin.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
oluwaahmed:

What about the Afonja in redeemers university that killed and butchered his father are his parents from SE. SE has the lowest crime rate in Nigeria. See link 4 supporting evidence.
http://bulwarkintelligence.com/reports/crime/find-out-which-state-has-the-highest-crime-in-nigeria-after-factoring-the-state-population/
South east has the lowest crime rate you say. Ok look it from here.
100% of crime in the east are by igbos.
60% of crimes in ss is by igbo.
50% of crimes in southwest are by igbos. Do you want prove.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) / Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide / South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.