Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (40117 Views)

Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) / Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
loveth360:
Why are the things we use to hear that happen in west now happening in our east.

Is time to ban yellowbar from marry our ladies,

Ban? Me wey don dey eye you! You must become mine weda yu like it or not wink
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Amarabae(f): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
Many people have mental issues,
You can appear normal but mentally sick.
Frustration can cause a lot of things.
Look at how his father's lifeless body is kept on his body, what exactly is going through his mind,
How is he going to enjoy the rest of his life?
Tufiakwa.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Pinklipz01: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
I blame Buhari
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
focus7:
Don't mind him, he ought to say that most igbos are criminal intuitive, that lazy thing he was wrong.

Criminals like SHINA RAMBO, FOLORUNSO, DR OYENUSI, LAWRENCE NOMAYAGBON ANINI (father Edo, mother Yoruba), KAYODE WILLIAMS,
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ab11baddo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=loveth360 post=65523304]Why are the things we use to hear that happen in west now happening in our east.

Is time to ban yellowbar from marry our ladies, [/quote ]
U don't even know how to construct a proper sentence.....u are in deed the confirmatory test for stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
dfrost:
What is wrong with us in Nigeria? The crime rate is going to blow the roof off soon. angry shocked

As long as we continue to keep quite about those who obtain wealth illegally, cheating, without any hard work (you call them sharp guys,smart guys)... We keep quite about it.... The sacred cows (yes even Pastors who are supposed to live a life of charity -> Giving out to the needy not showing off any flashy life - yes it is not right Jesus did not live flashy life. If you are his pastor, neither should you - UNLESS you are NOT his pastor).
-
These are the things that are happening that increase the crime rate in Nigeria.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
Oya you don kill Bush meat, eat am na. But, do people gather when the did is done to chastise the offender, they obviously watched the whole thing play out without trying to save the poor parents from the randy son. We are too backward and crude.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
wizzakosh:
grin You did not develop indonesia, Rondon, amelica?

ITIBOLIBO
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by shallysgirl: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
wizzakosh:
[s][/s]See epistle ehhhh.
Nothing like pain, just putting forth reality.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
Donkalio:
that is why some girls abort babies or throw them inside gutter, how i wish dis guy was aborted and dump in a waste bin.
-
You have only one life. You were probably born around 1985. By 2085, you will either be 100years or already dead.
Did you choose your mother before you were conceived? You're mother kept you ad bore you and you are happy for another persons mother to kill the person? Guy what if the ONE who gave you life takes it back this afternoon?

Thou salt not kill.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=Adebowale89 post=65525341]

you nonentity won't stop to amaze me, you know get shame, you develop other people states as you claimed bt left your region under developed, is that sane?. if east is OK for business and create avenue wealth, I don't know why your kinsmen are running helter skelter to another man's land

One question UNCLE OFE NMANU, which part of yoruba state is more devloped compired to Ibo land apart from lagos. U need to travel bros
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by hammer6F: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
NO BE TODAY, HE HAS BEEN BULLYING HIS PARENTS FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

THEY WERE TOLERATING AND COVERING IT AND PROTECTING HIM.

NOW THE MONSTER THEY NURTURE HAVE DEVOUR THEM.

THAT BASTARD SHOULD BE TAKEN OUT LIKE A PIECE OF TRASH.

IT IS ONLY HIS PARENTS THAT WILL TOLERATE HIM, WE DONT HAVE TO.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=ezegenigbonine post=65525834][/quote]

see this werey, no states wey I no enter when I dey east. you're comparing west with east in terms of development, are you freaking asking me that question

when your states is developed why are you then running from the region?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
Adebowale89:

see this werey, no states wey I no enter when I dey east. you're comparing west with east in terms of development, are you freaking asking me that question

when your states is developed why are you then running from the region?

Imagine u comparing a state destroyed during civil war and redeveloped by individuals without the help of federal government with urs.
Are y kidding me?
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Praktikals(m): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
loveth360:
you know is not our culture,you also know those that dont play with human skull.
Atrocities like this happen everyday in the east. Its just because the media industry is dominated by southwest

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
MhizAJ:
Too bad
No matter what he shouldn't have killed his parents...Some people are just heartless
my sister there is nothing like heartless here, the man is insane nt heartless.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
ezegenigbonine:

Imagine u comparing a state destroyed during civil war and redeveloped by individuals without the help of federal government with urs.
Are y kidding me?

wetin concern me with civil war, ekiti face war, Lagos do face war even Ogun wasn't left behind. history is even pushing me bck to Ekiti parapo conflicts

your civil war was overrated, is a result of carelessness of your coward you called hero, that flew when he supposed to defend his kinsmen

you're just a victim of petitio percipi. we are talking of development, you're talking of civil war, kano face war, most Nigerians goto war, what's the fuss about your civil war that you're ranting about

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
This is as a result of lack of home training.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Stanley1155: 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
where is the love
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
Adebowale89:

wetin concern me with civil war, ekiti face war, Lagos do face war even Ogun wasn't left behind. history is even pushing me bck to Ekiti parapo conflicts

your civil war was overrated, is a result of carelessness of your coward you called hero, that flew when he supposed to defend his kinsmen

you're just a victim of petitio percipi. we are talking of development, you're talking of civil war, kano face war, most Nigerians goto war, what's the fuss about your civil war that you're ranting about

That's communual crisis not war
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by kenyguy(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Maybe, just maybe his pastor told him they are witches.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
ezegenigbonine:

That's communual crisis not war

this guy is amusing me with his justification. communal crisis that involves destruction of properties, mass burial. or is that not your justification why your region is not developed?

guy you've no point, let your kinsmen manage to stay in east for two months and see if that region won't develop. hausas wanted to help you folks to go back to your land which might make the development happen faster but you refuse, some of you even said you'll rather die in north than go home when you people don't believe in yourselves

stop bragging and put your region in order abi. no develop the aforementioned states again, go and develop East

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by wildkat: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
wizzakosh:
Ipob pigs. People that use kun fu to wake their parents up in the morning, na them no go kill their father. No be today na. Igbopig. His plan is to probably eat the father's flesh as it is normal for them. Just see god chosen people ehhhhhh

What has tribal sentiments got to do with this? Anyway I ain't surprised, since this is coming from a monumental fool who gets sexual satisfaction by attacking other tribes. I believe you got an orgãsm the moment you typed this rubbish. Bloody scumbag.

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by jaafree: 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
still unknown key I bet all my life its because of money he is eager to inherit or get from ritual. shebi nah the same ipob ppl wey I know.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Lightening: 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Fear has gripped residents of Ezimuku, Agbaja in Abatete area of Anambra state after a young man killed his own father and stabbed his mother in a tragic incident which happened earlier today. According to reports, the reason why the man meted out the horror on his parents is still unknown.

He was arrested by the Abatete vigilante group and placed in handcuffs as he was handed over to the police.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/young-man-kills-father-stabs-mother-anambra-state-graphic-photos.html

They must have raised a child with a sence of entitlement but ultimately could not keep up with his many demands; which, to him, means they are better dead. So sad!
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Lightening: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
Guestlander:

A simpe Google search should convince you otherwise.
More ibos kill their relatives than any other tribe in Nigeria.

Okay. But more Yorubas kill other people's relation in ritual killings. Awon different specialties.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Slickest(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
shallysgirl:
Is ipob your food or God that you can't live without mentioning it. Epele to you.
Now to the topic, are people not bombing their relatives in the north?
I lived in the south west state at a time, and I saw old men and women begging for money, old people made to pay hospital bills and they came to the clinic with their sons.
Some days ago we read about a young yoruba man who killed his nephew for rituals.
I have also read stories of yoruba who killed their parents like the boy from redeemer university who killed his father some time ago.
One thing is sure, you are a servant of Islam and the caliphate from the sw who feel vile against a particular region /people will please his masters.
Tufiakwa slavery.
Yorubapigs everywhere.
Are u ok?
Someone just killed his father and ur there justifying it... ppl lyk u keep giving the yorubas more reasons to embarass you ibos.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=wizzakosh post=65523209]Ipob pigs. People that use kun fu to wake their parents up in the morning, na them no go kill their father. No be today na. Igbopig. His plan is to probably eat the father's flesh as it is normal for them. Just see god chosen people ehhhhhh[Lack of wisdom is a type of sickness! Be reasonable.]
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
YOU LACK WISDOM.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by salegella: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
shallysgirl:
nigeria is full of pigs cause it happens everywhere even worse, some bomb group of people, others kidnap girls.

Nothing is expected in piggery BIAFRA other than breeding of pigs.

How I wish the only PIGGERY (SOUTH EAST) be removed from my beloved country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) / Couple Found Dead In Their Home In Niger State (photos) / Security Personnel Beat Oride Operator To Death For Overtaking Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.