Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (40106 Views)

Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) / Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
Adebowale89:

this guy is amusing me with his justification. communal crisis that involves destruction of properties, mass burial. or is that not your justification why your region is not developed?

guy you've no point, let your kinsmen manage to stay in east for two months and see if that region won't develop. hausas wanted to help you folks to go back to your land which might make the development happen faster but you refuse, some of you even said you'll rather die in north than go home when you people don't believe in yourselves

stop bragging and put your region in order abi. no develop the aforementioned states again, go and develop East

I wish it'll happen. I wish u Ppl will allow us to have Biafra. I will be very happy to witness that. We should face the reality we are not one and can never be one.
IBO's hate Yoruba, same as Yoruba n Hausa.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Lightening: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
Zico5:
I pity the parents in that part of this country especially with the ways they are raising children. No moral whatsoever, if a child could murder his parents then something is wrong somewhere. Even common animals give their parents regards no matter what. I live with some of them in Lagos here and I sincerely say that the situation needs urgent arrest. one Igbo guy just packed out of the parents house because they rebuke him for not serious with his education. This is a secondary school students for God sake. just and see how they will crucify me here for telling them the truth. Igbo parents need to change their orientation on bringing up children. They are too weak in that area

You tribalist! Igbo kids are not the most delinquent in the country. Bad or entitled upbringing is not ethnic. You see the instances all over. Hm?
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Slickest(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
shallysgirl:
Is ipob your food or God that you can't live without mentioning it. Epele to you.
Now to the topic, are people not bombing their relatives in the north?
I lived in the south west state at a time, and I saw old men and women begging for money, old people made to pay hospital bills and they came to the clinic with their sons.
Some days ago we read about a young yoruba man who killed his nephew for rituals.
I have also read stories of yoruba who killed their parents like the boy from redeemer university who killed his father some time ago.
One thing is sure, you are a servant of Islam and the caliphate from the sw who feel vile against a particular region /people will please his masters.
Tufiakwa slavery.
Yorubapigs everywhere.
Went through your profile and i see how ethnical u are, ppl like u cannot lead, u spot differences in ppl from their religion nd tribe, what will u teach ur kids? Kno dis today, u are what u are not because u chose to but because God nd situations made it so... change ur messed up orientation

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
ezegenigbonine:

I wish it'll happen. I wish u Ppl will allow us to have Biafra. I will be very happy to witness that. We should face the reality we are not one and can never be one.
IBO's hate Yoruba, same as Yoruba n Hausa.

and Igbo likes Yoruba you called ofe mmanu and hausas you'd called almajiri

you people love playing victims a lots. Yoruba hate Igbo bla bla. I don't hate Igbos and I will never hate them, my fiance is Igbo and i have Igbo friends but you people bragging and hatred could throw one away easily, despite dominating Nigeria Christianity, one could expect Christlike attitudes not the other way round

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Lightening: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
Adebowale89:

you nonentity won't stop to amaze me, you know get shame, you develop other people states as you claimed bt left your region under developed, is that sane?. if east is OK for business and create avenue wealth, I don't know why your kinsmen are running helter skelter to another man's land

if those Asian countries you're running to enter today left their land to another man's land today, would u see a world class development that you folks are rushing to see today

if you won brag, brag like under 18+ atleast and not those local bragging

Yes na. They come to change your status from landlord to tenant.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by MackyVera: 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
The guy is always high on "igbo" i knw where it hapnd. Desist from using hard drugs and smoking igbo before its too late. Just wished he suffered the consequene by himself.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by twicenoni(m): 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
grin
wizzakosh:
When will you kill your mother too?
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Fear has gripped residents of Ezimuku, Agbaja in Abatete area of Anambra state after a young man killed his own father and stabbed his mother in a tragic incident which happened earlier today. According to reports, the reason why the man meted out the horror on his parents is still unknown.

He was arrested by the Abatete vigilante group and placed in handcuffs as he was handed over to the police.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/young-man-kills-father-stabs-mother-anambra-state-graphic-photos.html

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by AmTruth: 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
I thought the only evil in Nigeria is FULANI herdsmen, I think we are beginning to have enough evidence that other region Evil is worst than the herdmen .see how people kill their own blood Directly in this region just a to mentioned few of recent. Keep covering your evil and it Will never end. Say no to evil anywhere anytime not selected evil.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by lwanga1993: 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
this adebowale89 to slap you just dey hungry me. Your ignorance is on another level. simple post you can't read to understand before spitting rubbish from over.. why are you so pained about Igbos.

plsss apart from lagos and abuja which were developed more than other Nigerian states, because they were once capital of Nigeria. which other yoruba or hausa state can you boast of... mtcheeewww..
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by shallysgirl: 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
Slickest:

Went through your profile and i see how ethnical u are, ppl like u cannot lead, u spot differences in ppl from their religion nd tribe, what will u teach ur kids? Kno dis today, u are what u are not because u chose to but because God nd situations made it so... change ur messed up orientation
I respond to comments as they come.
In present day Nigeria, only a liar and self deceiver will say they are not tribalistic even amongst the spiritual both Christians and muslims. 2015 brought Nigeria out for what it is. Even worldwide it's there.
When we were growing up we saw ourselves as one but not anymore.
I rewatched an Indian movie recently :Amar, Akbar Anthony ,watched it when I was younger,i loved the movie those days but watching as an adult, I found out it was, Hindu, muslim and Christian unity ,but I tell you, such movie will never air in India of today. Every man has to protect his territory.
Islam started the division with terrorism and trying to impose sharia on the world.
I have no regrets for my opinion and standing with my own. Thanks.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
lwanga1993:
this adebowale89 to slap you just dey hungry me. Your ignorance is on another level. simple post you can't read to understand before spitting rubbish from over.. why are you so pained about Igbos.

plsss apart from lagos and abuja which were developed more than other Nigerian states, because they were once capital of Nigeria. which other yoruba or hausa state can you boast of... mtcheeewww..

iwanga1993 a clown of 21 century, na only slap dey hungry u? why not borrow gun from Fulani herdsmen to kill me? and the bragging continues......

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by shallysgirl: 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
salegella:

Nothing is expected in piggery BIAFRA other than breeding of pigs.

How I wish the only PIGGERY (SOUTH EAST) be removed from my beloved country.
Those who cry for a United Nigeria are not from the southeast but the pigs who live in the northern and southwestern pig sty tongue

Ntoor, we must live and die here together. grin
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by shallysgirl: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
Slickest:

Are u ok?
Someone just killed his father and ur there justifying it... ppl lyk u keep giving the yorubas more reasons to embarass you ibos.
Who made it tribal? Please go through the comments again.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Guestlander: 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
shallysgirl:
Those who cry for a United Nigeria are not from the southeast but the pigs who live in the northern and southwestern pig sty tongue

Like those who were begging the northerners when the northerners gave them an ultimatum to quit?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by shallysgirl: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Guestlander:

Like those who were begging the northerners when the northerners gave them an ultimatum to quit?
Nobody begged anything and nobody was going to quit while Nigeria was /is still existing.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
[s]
wildkat:

What has tribal sentiments got to do with this? Anyway I ain't surprised, since this is coming from a monumental fool who gets sexual satisfaction by attacking other tribes. I believe you got an orgãsm the moment you typed this rubbish. Bloody scumbag.
[/s] grin, your victim cry will not move anything. When your brothers were busy doing theirs, you will not come out to wail.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
End time pikin
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Antoeni(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
Gud child, Science Student ,clap for yourself ,you will Rot in jail for life
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by wildkat: 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
wizzakosh:
[s][/s] grin, your victim cry will not move anything. When your brothers were busy doing theirs, you will not come out to wail.

Shift joor
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by TechAddiction: 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
loveth360:
Why are the things we use to hear that happen in west now happening in our east.

Is time to ban yellowbar from marry our ladies,

U look beautiful...
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by salegella: 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
shallysgirl:

One PIGLET spotted from PIGGERY.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by MrGerald(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
wizzakosh:
Ipob pigs. People that use kun fu to wake their parents up in the morning, na them no go kill their father. No be today na. Igbopig. His plan is to probably eat the father's flesh as it is normal for them. Just see god chosen people ehhhhhh
Stunted child, I hope you've eaten today? Unicef.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by imitateMe(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
loveth360:
Why are the things we use to hear that happen in west now happening in our east.

Is time to ban yellowbar from marry our ladies,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating / Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide / Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.