Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (40108 Views)

Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) / Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
Zico5:
I pity the parents in that part of this country especially with the ways they are raising children. No moral whatsoever, if a child could murder his parents then something is wrong somewhere. Even common animals give their parents regards no matter what. I live with some of them in Lagos here and I sincerely say that the situation needs urgent arrest. one Igbo guy just packed out of the parents house because they rebuke him for not serious with his education. This is a secondary school students for God sake. just and see how they will crucify me here for telling them the truth. Igbo parents need to change their orientation on bringing up children. They are too weak in that area

Shove your advise into your.... (you know where). Almost everyday, we are burdened with news of ritual killings in the SW esp Ogun State. Focus on that and stop bothering about a young boy refusing advise and moving out of his parents' house. It happens everywhere, even far worse in the Western world that we all admire.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by bionixs: 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
papoudaupolos:
I don't know these about Yorubas
so says Lai Muhammed
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
wizzakosh:
Ipob pigs. People that use kun fu to wake their parents up in the morning, na them no go kill their father. No be today na. Igbopig. His plan is to probably eat the father's flesh as it is normal for them. Just see god chosen people ehhhhhh

now thats savage of you, for all we know their sun could be mentally unstable

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
MrGerald:
Stunted child, I hope you've eaten today? Unicef.
You mean aki n pawpaw?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
shallysgirl:
Is ipob your food or God that you can't live without mentioning it. Epele to you.
Now to the topic, are people not bombing their relatives in the north?
I lived in the south west state at a time, and I saw old men and women begging for money, old people made to pay hospital bills and they came to the clinic with their sons.
Some days ago we read about a young yoruba man who killed his nephew for rituals.
I have also read stories of yoruba who killed their parents like the boy from redeemer university who killed his father some time ago.
One thing is sure, you are a servant of Islam and the caliphate from the sw who feel vile against a particular region /people will please his masters.
Tufiakwa slavery.
Yorubapigs everywhere.
No need for this story,are you new here? Are you saying you haven't read people calling northerners names when there's herdmen saga or calling Yorubas ritualists or skull miners just because one out of millions did a crime.
Did you write story to correct them too. So stop being so pained,it's a Nairaland thing. It's wrong,but it seems the Mods don't care,so why should you.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by dragunov: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
firo08:
This is sad. The government of the land should take care of the youth. The frustration rocking the lives of average Nigeria youth is too much. Though I don't support this killing but I find very difficult to cope when i'm broke, no job and been helpless. Just in my own case may 12 this year I will clock 30. And at 30th no job, very broke. May God be with the family in this trying time.

Bros, becos you done nack 30 with no job no mean say you go come frustrate kill ya father oooooooioo
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by mkpurumma090(f): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
He wan do ritual??

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
I want a son by force. I have noticed that sons are mostly guilty of killing their parents. When God gives you only daughters biko rejoice in your blessing. No go born the boy wey go kill you for old age.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
What do you expect from a zoo animal.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Guestlander:

A simpe Google search should convince you otherwise.
More ibos kill their relatives than any other tribe in Nigeria.

Tolani Ajayi who butchered his father and put the remains in a suitcase is Ibo right?
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Guestlander: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
prince3009:

Tolani Ajayi who butchered his father and put the remains in a suitcase is Ibo right?

For every Tolani Ajayi there are 100 Edwin Ojinnaka.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by shallysgirl: 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
salegella:

One PIGLET spotted from PIGGERY.
One southwestern piglet spotted from the northern piggery.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
Guestlander:

For every Tolani Ajayi there are 100 Edwin Ojinaka.

What a childish response. Wouldn't want to trade words with an unrepentant tribal bigot like you. The strength of the likes of you exists only on social media and the internet. What ever rocks your boat.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Guestlander: 12:19am On Mar 04, 2018
prince3009:

What a childish response. Wouldn't want to trade words with an unrepentant tribal bigot like you. The strength of the likes of you exists only on social media and the internet. What ever rocks your boat.

Truth hurts.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Franzinni: 2:20am On Mar 04, 2018
loveth360:
Why are the things we use to hear that happen in west now happening in our east.

Is time to ban yellowbar from marry our ladies,
we don't marry your people anymore, but I can assure you that we 4Q your girls with reckless abandon!!! that's why they call us yoruba demons biko.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:35am On Mar 04, 2018
Kai...This guy has given up in this life and ready for what comes up next
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by salegella: 6:05am On Mar 04, 2018
shallysgirl:
One southwestern piglet spotted from the northern piggery.

we only have one piggery in this country and everybody knows where it is
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by shallysgirl: 9:38am On Mar 04, 2018
salegella:

we only have one piggery in this country and everybody knows where it is
we know about six of them ,and we all know where they are except we want to live in denial which is common to Nigerians particularly those from some particular parts of the Nigerian sty. There are six piggeries in Nigeria and I can name them if you are not informed enough.
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by salegella: 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
shallysgirl:
we know about six of them ,and we all know where they are except we want to live in denial which is common to Nigerians particularly those from some particular parts of the Nigerian sty. There are six piggeries in Nigeria and I can name them if you are not informed enough.

You will continue to suffer very severely with inconsolable grief for trying to defend pigs in vain or are you one of them?
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by shallysgirl: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
salegella:

You will continue to suffer very severely with inconsolable grief for trying to defend pigs in vain or are you one of them?
you are the one defending the Nigerian pig sty. Are you not one of them?
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Oluwambo147(m): 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
loveth360:
Why are the things we use to hear that happen in west now happening in our east.

Is time to ban yellowbar from marry our ladies,
stop this you are a lady for Christ sake this gonna lead you to nothing but perdition
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by uba1991: 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
lwanga1993:
this adebowale89 to slap you just dey hungry me. Your ignorance is on another level. simple post you can't read to understand before spitting rubbish from over.. why are you so pained about Igbos.

plsss apart from lagos and abuja which were developed more than other Nigerian states, because they were once capital of Nigeria. which other yoruba or hausa state can you boast of... mtcheeewww..
kano,Ibadan, Ogun,kaduna
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by kontalon: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

It is part of the Shuku Obuko Eponmalu development project.

When i said they kill their parents for rituals and use the money to play Merrybet, some Wawa pigs were insulting their fathers (not me).

hian!
Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by uzuede4(f): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2018
krissconnect:
Story like this makes me believe the devil exists truly
So you didn't believe before? Pls, believe now he exists. He wants you to believe he does not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos / AAU Graduation Party: Cultists Kill Final Year Medical Student, 9 Others / Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.