Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding (49289 Views)

Ajimobi & Ganduje Celebrate Their Children's Wedding With A Match / Northern Governors Wives Rock Aso Ebi To Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children's Wedding / Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by biggerboyc(m): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
Stupidity, when the father is not dead ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by winfy11(m): 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
Get together party of the rich
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by afbstrategies: 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by Man2utd(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
Same way Tinubu exchanged Nigerians destiny..
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:

The unhappiness only exists in your brain.
You are a big fool. Don't count me in to those of jobless people you troll here, OK? Never quote me and tell me nonsense again.
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by RexTramadol1: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
20 governors

Our states dey governorless b dat today

God knows how many shits will be donated as gifts in this harsh economic period

Make I face front.
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by JosephYbholy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nawa ooo

Get Business Website @ cheaper rate today. Contact me via my signature below
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by joechingo: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
so wedding is now a state affair while 110 girls are still in captivity.
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
nototribalist:
Thiefnubuu have been reduced as a bridesmaid,

Why is he not sitting next to Buhari and Saraki, he's squeezing himself with his fellow Yoruba slaves.

The big boys have humbled him, and Akande that is always scattering teeth like a freshly baked stockfish in Norway
You want make laugh burst my belle with that Akande joke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by maxibee123(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
Tinubu and his boyboy.... AMBO����
Al
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by Realcash224(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
I though mr president is looking for 110 Dapchi girls?
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

See this Almajiri oh with there Barren North.

Cant wait for the south to leave u.
Barren north but the bulk of food eaten nation wide comes from there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:
Good one, females are not to be sold to their husbands, the dowry is a formal appreciation to the parents of the bride, not the cost of the bride. Though some people will want to build mansions on top of their female children even if the husband is a ritualist or an armed robber.

But Tinubu sha. The way this thing go pain those yisrealis wey dem forget inside erosion cheesy

I swear you be agbaya sha grin grin
See how you finish flatronnns

Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by oladeebo: 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
Well, one day ,one will marry to easterner!
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
nototribalist:

Why is he not sitting next to Buhari and Saraki, he's squeezing himself with his fellow Yoruba slaves.

The big boys have humbled him, and Akande that is always scattering teeth like a freshly baked stockfish in Norway.

The thing dey pain you sha
Go and mourn Llamadi Cownu, he is the belly of the fish in the Atlantic ocean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by obowunmi(m): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
Why won't BoKo Horam bomb these places ??
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by QTEST007(m): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
nototribalist:

The big boys have humbled him, and Akande that is always scattering teeth like a freshly baked stockfish in Norway.

OGA,YOU BE MONITORING SPIRIT? HABA!!!
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by marwanafrica: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
May God punish APC for deceiving Us, All what we avoided During Jonathan is now of the highest ebb in the country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by ifymadu: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
Half of Nigeria’s problems gathered under on roof, imaging what I’m thinking to reduce the country’s problems.
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
The rich keep marrying the rich to keep getting rich.

But the poor keep marrying the poor to keep fucckin and call the end product "blessing"
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by ogunsj: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
cleatoris:

I'm a fan of Tinubu. But you don't think this equate to political clout and relevance, do you?
Tinubu has made some less tactical decisions in recent times. His political leverage has waned drastically. He has been humiliated on several occasions without consequences.
what do people like you want from tinubu? what do you mean by humiliating tinubu? can you always win all your battles? in life, you win some you lose some. as it is now, only cynic, or mischievous people believe tinubu is being humiliated or is relegated. I don't need to start counting his men in the corridor of power . other people equally work for the party and they deserve something too. so don't cry over a fulfilled man. help yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by EponOjuku: 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chai. See as these my alobam brothers from the potopoto republic are crying themselves hoarse.

Women are articles of trade where they come from.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by taylandtea: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
You all prefer playing politics than governance, neither you nor @MBuhari visited Benue, Zamfara, Taraba,Yobe ,Rivers and Borno. These states mention has experienced security challenge with many lives lost. Showing you guys has failed in area of your primary objective.You all prefer playing politics than governance, neither you nor @MBuhari visited Benue, Zamfara, Taraba,Yobe ,Rivers and Borno. These states mention has experienced security challenge with many lives lost. Showing you guys has failed in area of your primary objective.You all prefer playing politics than governance, neither you nor @MBuhari visited Benue, Zamfara, Taraba,Yobe ,Rivers and Borno. These states mention has experienced security challenge with many lives lost. Showing you guys has failed in area of your primary objective.
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
nototribalist:

You pig-ibos are not even ashamed you do not have one single politician of national prominence/relevance. Anytime you hear Tinubu's name you just soil your underpants in a fit of envy and hate. Shameless set of people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by osh9(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by ZorGBUooeh: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
nototribalist:

Hahahahaha!Guy yu wicked ooh. cheesy
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by okerekeikpo: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
Buhari e no go beta for you, na u want marry the girl?
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by babdap: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ganduje if you hv single daughter pls i am interested. If would rather pay 50k bride price to marry a Governor's daughter than a million dollar to marry an average Nigerian
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by mercyville: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:
Good one, females are not to be sold to their husbands, the dowry is a formal appreciation to the parents of the bride, not the cost of the bride. Though some people will want to build mansions on top of their female children even if the husband is a ritualist or an armed robber.

But Tinubu sha. The way this thing go pain those yisrealis wey dem forget inside erosion cheesy

mmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi / MKO Abiola With Shehu Sani In Kaduna (1993 Throwback Photo) / Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.