Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding (49293 Views)

Ajimobi & Ganduje Celebrate Their Children's Wedding With A Match / Northern Governors Wives Rock Aso Ebi To Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children's Wedding / Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by Chiedu4Trump: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Barren north but the bulk of food eaten nation wide comes from there.

How can the Food be coming from the north when all IDP camps are hungry.

The food u talk of, do u give it free?

U take our oil freely.

No worry we go soon leave una, such bloody & violent people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by Bambela(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
I did not see Ewu Awusa of IMO State why

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by Owamudia: 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
Amirullaha:

Who have your usefulness help
Hating someone who don't even know of your existence...
Mr useful...

Crooonweelth is a stark raving lunatic. Don't mind it.
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by omakay(m): 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
Cheiiiiiii

To throw nuclear bomb for that place just dey hungry me!!!

I for like to use one better stone kill plenty corrupt birds!!!!
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by bikefab(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
This kain wedding no de get "hausa demons"? I was actually thinking i would see those. Well i hope jollof was present. HML
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by blaqoracle: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
nototribalist:
Thiefnubuu have been reduced as a bridesmaid,

Why is he not sitting next to Buhari and Saraki, he's squeezing himself with his fellow Yoruba slaves.

The big boys have humbled him, and Akande that is always scattering teeth like a freshly baked stockfish in Norway.
once again, the ugh Jews are being marginalized when important event is taking place. This is an alliance between the north and the west. For a very long time the guys Jew will remain in wilderness.
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by jingolo1111: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Where dem meet
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by engrderi77(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
​HISTORY_REPEATS_ITSELF​

in 2014 (14, April) when BOKO HARAM abducts 276 schoolgirls in #Chibok , the then President, Goodluck Jonathan failed and refused to there to condole and mourn the abduction of those girls with the parents, instead he (GEJ) opted to go to Kano for a Campaign rally immediately a day after the abduction of the Chibok Girls.
Similarly too, Today (03, march, 2018) the current president of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari failed to visit #Dapchi to condole and mourn the abduction of 110 schoolgirls abducted with the parents of the abducted girls, instead he opted to be in Kano too to attend a wedding of son and daughter of his Governors (Ganduje of Kano and Ajimobi of Osun) while it's now almost getting to 2 weeks our 110 abducted sisters still in captive and yet no active response or good informations regarding those girls from the State (YOBE) and Federal the governments.

​@YOBE_STATE_AND_FG, You must #bring_back_our_110_abducted_Dapchi_Schoolgirls.​

Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by aamstih: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
Bro, that Akande teeeth issue, is it a health condition?

nototribalist:
Thiefnubuu have been reduced as a bridesmaid,

Why is he not sitting next to Buhari and Saraki, he's squeezing himself with his fellow Yoruba slaves.

The big boys have humbled him, and Akande that is always scattering teeth like a freshly baked stockfish in Norway.
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by kabrud: 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

U take our oil freely.

You mean palm oil? Do you give it free?
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by shallysgirl: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
blaqoracle:
once again, the ugh Jews are being marginalized when important event is taking place. This is an alliance between the north and the west. For a very long time the guys Jew will remain in wilderness.
Whats the big deal in an Islamic affair.
Are igbos muslims? Rabbish.
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by shallysgirl: 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
aamstih:
Bro, that Akande teeeth issue, is it a health condition?

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by omoelerin1: 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
Over 70 innocent people were massacred in Benue, he did no have time to go to Benue which is closer to Abuja compared to Kano, to show sympathy with them.
Now he has time to go to Kano to attend a wedding, when it come to one of their own.

Wicked man.
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by mechanics(m): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
I wish the new couples in town happy married life.
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by ruggedtimi(m): 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
i spot buhari's PA the youngest billionaire in nigeria
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by Chiedu4Trump: 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:

You mean palm oil? Do you give it free?

Stop mentioning food from the hungry North, u dont give it free.
U take the Crude oil from the South FREE angry
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by kabrud: 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

Stop mentioning food from the hungry North, u dont give it free.
U take the Crude oil from the South FREE angry
Do you have oil in your south East? Pls stop this force attachment because the SS where oil is deposited don't even make noise? You also get allocation from those oil free, is not yours. What do you produce in the south east? Absolutely nothing.
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by sandrahnaub(f): 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
Na here Boko Haram for throw bomb grin
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by Chiedu4Trump: 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:

Do you have oil in your south East? Pls stop this force attachment because the SS where oil is deposited don't even make noise? You also get allocation from those oil free, is not yours.

When GEJ lost the elections u had no wahala grouping SE & SS.

When it suits u, u separate us.

Well guess the capital of Biafra
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by kabrud: 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
[s]
Chiedu4Trump:

[/s]
You have absolutely nothing in your Biafra and that is the major reason of this biafra rubbish, to get forced with SS because of oil. Otherwise what do you contribute to Nigeria? Absolutely nothing. Keep dreaming of making SS your capital. Fyi, they don't even give a damn about parasites attaching themselves with them. What will they gain from you apart from you drinking their oil? Gerrout.
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:35am On Mar 04, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

U take our oil freely.

lol... Calm down. I'm an Ijaw guy from Burutu LGA. I'm no northerner. Lies is what is killing us in this. Country. We hate to tell ourselves the truth. Show me 5 places in the south where grains and tuber crops are grown in bulk how many places in the south plant Vegetables and fruits in bulk. we complain our leaders lie too much but then we are a spitting image of these same leaders. The only thing our youths know is oil cultism andYahoo... Nothing more.
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by raphaeladeyele: 5:30am On Mar 04, 2018
May Allah bless d marriage
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by opribo(m): 6:20am On Mar 04, 2018
Which type of 'ojongo' cap is this governor always wearing just to carve out an identity for himself.
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by obstead200(m): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:
Good one, females are not to be sold to their husbands, the dowry is a formal appreciation to the parents of the bride, not the cost of the bride. Though some people will want to build mansions on top of their female children even if the husband is a ritualist or an armed robber.

But Tinubu sha. The way this thing go pain those yisrealis wey dem forget inside erosion cheesy

U really don't get it. How do u imagine anyone else can give a f.ck about the children of two thieves who decide to go into a contract of fu,.cking for some time?
As for the bride price in Igbo land, just face front and leave our culture alone.
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by obstead200(m): 7:24am On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s]
You have absolutely nothing in your Biafra and that is the major reason of this biafra rubbish, to get forced with SS because of oil. Otherwise what do you contribute to Nigeria? Absolutely nothing. Keep dreaming of making SS your capital. Fyi, they don't even give a damn about parasites attaching themselves with them. What will they gain from you apart from you drinking their oil? Gerrout.
assuming I support Biafra, I wud say that at least SS will gain the fact that a far lesser number of parasites drink from their oil. And those parasites are the next best thing to blood brother to them.

Compare that to a situation where about 25 states full of greedy demons and terrorist funders are benefiting from that oil.
Me I think it is a big improvement.

After all, what are they presently gaining from allowing the north drink from their oil and even own oil blocks on their land?

NB: I don't support Biafra. Rather I support equity, justice and fair treatment of the Igbo race in Nigeria. The injustice is enough. Truth be told, Hausa's and Yorubas were adequately represented in GEJ Government. There was no predetermined motive to suppress the north. Hell the north ran the country even then, although they were not the president!!!!
Why all the hate against the igbos, simply because they did not support buhari? Does that make them less Nigerian than others? Where then is the democracy?
How do u hope our country can get better with this ur wretched mentality?
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by Heineken(m): 7:30am On Mar 04, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Useless children undecided
seriously.. I wonder why people are praying for them here.
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by kabrud: 7:31am On Mar 04, 2018
obstead200:
assuming I support Biafra, I wud say that at least SS will gain the fact that a far lesser number of parasites drink from their oil. And those parasites are the next best thing to blood brother to them.

Compare that to a situation where about 25 states full of greedy demons and terrorist funders are benefiting from that oil.
Me I think it is a big improvement.

After all, what are they presently gaining from allowing the north drink from their oil and even own oil blocks on their land?
So all the agitation is actually about SS oil? Not as if you have anything to offer the SS? Have you now seen that every state other than SS is actually a parasite? Lol, you want to exclude other states so that your share will increase? See greediness. No wonder the oil issue dey pain you pass the owners. cheesy grin. Continue the oil agitation and stop telling us different craps.
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by obstead200(m): 7:41am On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:

So all the agitation is actually about SS oil? Not as if you have anything to offer the SS? Have you now seen that every state other than SS is actually a parasite? Lol, you want to exclude other states so that your share will increase? See greediness. No wonder the oil issue dey pain you pass the owners. cheesy grin. Continue the oil agitation and stop telling us different craps.
for what it is worth, the SE has oil too.
Me thinks those who agitate for Biafra want the SS too because of access to the seas.

NB: I don't support Biafra.
I rather support the call for equity, justice and fair treatment of the Igbo race by the APC led FG
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by kabrud: 7:45am On Mar 04, 2018
[s]
obstead200:
for what it is worth, the SE has oil too.
Me thinks those who agitate for Biafra want the SS too because of access to the seas.

NB: I don't support Biafra.
I rather support the call for equity, justice and fair treatment of the Igbo race by the APC led FG
[/s]
The south east has oil indeed. Or you mean palm oil?
Which equity, justice and fair treatment are you talking about? When you don't get more than your fair share, you call it injustice. What are you being denied by the APC led FG?

Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by JMOB(m): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2018
Rich people sha...God...am still here
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by 12submarine(m): 8:32am On Mar 04, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

Nigga, pls keep your Biafra capital in the SE, our agenda is different from yours. Apart from Lagos, all states not in the SS are parasites. Our concern is not your Biafra, resource control is what we want.
Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 04, 2018
Where is Okoroawusa in all this? These people are uniting blood and religion with the North acquiring the South West as a beautiful bride. Igbos be wise. No iota of Islam must infiltrate your families. Your beautiful daughters must be warned from childhood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term / Petrol Subsidy Returns As Nigeria Pays N28 Per Liter / Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.