Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women (19547 Views)

Nigerian/black Men, Please Stop Disgracing Us (disgraceful Photo) / These Two Uganda Black Beautiful Ladies Will Make You Whoa!- Pictures / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:
she must be dead stupid. .stupid people disgusts me..angry
so she has never seen you before,,undecided
madness!!
Babe I tire for some people.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by KhadyM(f): 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
Black women are very beautiful. Let's just ditch the damn weaves and wigs and embrace our gorgeous natural hair.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by banre(m): 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
80% of black girls no fine.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
Goodness gracious!!! What kind of deception is this? Please never say that in public. Black men at the top??! Niggers? Lmao this is the funniest shît I’ve heard today. Your type that are always looked down on and discriminated against everywhere in the world. Black men that are generally disliked and perceived as threats? Please wake up from whatever dream you dreaming looooool.
STILESGANG:
Black men at the bottom of the attractiveness ladder when in reality they are at the top.You don't have to lie to make a point though.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:

because that should be the only reason to have liked that nonsense comment. undecided
come listen and listen very well I like wat ever post I see dim fit, it's none of ur dam business ¶ tongue

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
undecided Bunch of kids all over nairaland. Time to hit the road
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Tf is going on
Who is exposing what That is all I am interested in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? / Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away / How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.