Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (38920 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Marvyx(m): 5:54am On Mar 04, 2018
The most annoying are those guys who can't help out their tight pals because of a girl.

I remember my childhood friend that kept mute when I was knocking on his door to quickly take something from him and rush to lectures because he was with his assumed girlfriend.

He made me a laughing stock among his neighbors because they knew he was inside. Nothing spoil. We quarreled and settled like guys normally but I was watching.

The girl tore his heart apart and he was crying like a baby. Sha na me still rush go meet am console am when his roommate called me that he was crying.

Now the girl is dating a doctor and my guy dy teach home lesson. grin Guys sha make we wise up where women dy.

37 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:59am On Mar 04, 2018
We need work on a lot. We have to stop, for those with that complex, thinking that a girl is doing us a favor by dating us.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by oshaosha2014(m): 6:02am On Mar 04, 2018
Let me decieve myself that I agree with you. but, tell me, what is wrong with having proper exchanges in a relationship. so because you have breast and vagina giving, I mean tangible things, should be a two-way something. and you said something about another man coming do it. I sense prostitution. you are just selling to the highest bidder. I wouldn't not entirely blame you cos I know there's abject poverty in the land. but be reasonable at least.

Liliyann:
What is wrong in giving your girlfriend money to look good and take care of herself?
Your girlfriend can also become your wife so there is nothing bad in pampering and spoiling her with gifts and Money,it makes her feel loved and appreciated.
If you like don't appreciate and shower your girlfriend with money,another man will definitely come and do the job well.

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by QueenSekxy(f): 6:02am On Mar 04, 2018
lol...I don't depend on any man though but that doesn't mean he shouldn't care for once..who even dates senseless broke stingy boys.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Martin0(m): 6:04am On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:
lol...I don't depend on any man though but that doesn't mean he shouldn't care for once..who even dates senseless broke stingy boys.

boys are not smiling ooogrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 04, 2018
Used to be a victim; now liberated!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by QueenSekxy(f): 6:06am On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:

boys are not smiling ooogrin
yeah,the broke and frustrated dirty ones on the pages of nl

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Martin0(m): 6:07am On Mar 04, 2018
trustyshoess:
He's right. Let every body fend for themselves. We all have the same number hands and the same 24 hours in a day. Why should you pay your girlfriend salary? Is she your girlfriend or employee? And for those girls that demand such, sense fall on una. Unless you're married to someone, I say there's no financial obligation towards them. As for the men who will still use their transport fare to buy Brazilian hair and end up trekking even after this, go and beg your village people to release you

hmmmm nice, u talk wellgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by BabbanBura(m): 6:13am On Mar 04, 2018
Liliyann:
What is wrong in giving your girlfriend money to look good and take care of herself?
Your girlfriend can also become your wife so there is nothing bad in pampering and spoiling her with gifts and Money,it makes her feel loved and appreciated.
If you like don't appreciate and shower your girlfriend with money,another man will definitely come and do the job well.

Unfortunately that's how gals like u end up with super wide poossies, so wide that one wonders whether you are a "goose" in a baby factory!
Last last i pity person who go marry una because sex will now become a Herculean job for them in trying to satisfy you to climax which is like rolling a gigantic stone up Kilimanjaro

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by RealGucci: 6:17am On Mar 04, 2018
my bich called me last nite
sounding so weak
she said shez broke
dah ai shud send her small tin
since i met her
af given her close to 30k
i hung up. abegi
who be your papa
because of pekus

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Martin0(m): 6:18am On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:
hahahahah Na wa oooogrin
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by BabbanBura(m): 6:19am On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:

Funny enough, it is the other way round - responsible gals work to take care of themselves and their partners in relationship. conversely, the oloshos who have nothing to offer to ones life other than poosies are dem leaches who will suck you dry. Cut dem off from the veins and see dem move to the next nigga. They can't survive without sucking up from another's blood.
What my fellow guys no understand however is that, their poosies are a pool so rich in deadly fauna just like they demselves are - madam keep moving from dick to dick in search for blood to suck

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by QueenSekxy(f): 6:20am On Mar 04, 2018
BabbanBura:

Funny enough, it is the other way round - responsible gals work to take care of themselves and their partners in relationship. conversely, the oloshos who have nothing to offer to ones life other than poosies are dem leaches who will suck you dry. Cut den off from the veins and see dem move to the next nigga. They can't survive without sucking up from another's blood.
What my fellow guys no understand however is that, their poosies are a pool so rich in deadly fauna just like they demselves are - madam keep moving from dick to dick in search for blood to suck
see them ,,frustration is written all over this one..

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by QueenSekxy(f): 6:21am On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah Na wa oooogrin
how are you
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Martin0(m): 6:23am On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:
how are you
i dey fine ooo,grin be like say u go on break?
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Griffon(m): 6:24am On Mar 04, 2018
Relationship isn't a job. These lazy b¡tches should go out there and get busy.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by brownhawk: 6:24am On Mar 04, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
good one op, 90percent of Nigerian men are senseless when women are involved hence we are slaves in this trash nation, while 95percent of women in this country are scammers in slay queen outfits
its very ironic that the only thing majority of these ladies have to say in defence is sex. Like I always tell my friends the Nigerian lady is messed up and I can never get married in this country for the sake of purity And peace of mind.

#realmenstandtall

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by QueenSekxy(f): 6:25am On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:

i dey fine ooo,grin be like say u go on break?
yeah but I'm back now.
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by PotatoSalad(m): 6:25am On Mar 04, 2018
The day you threaten to leave, that's the day you'll walk.
Not even Jeff Bezos can plead on your behalf.
They'll tell you they have needs, no we don't. Bleep relationships man, it makes one less productive

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by repent4christ: 6:25am On Mar 04, 2018
Liliyann:
This Lilyann girl na executive thief!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 04, 2018
true words have neva been spoken,

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by BabbanBura(m): 6:26am On Mar 04, 2018
oshaosha2014:
Let me decieve myself that I agree with you. but, tell me, what is wrong with having proper exchanges in a relationship. so because you have breast and vagina giving, I mean tangible things, should be a two-way something. and you said something about another man coming do it. I sense prostitution. you are just selling to the highest bidder. I wouldn't not entirely blame you cos I know there's abject poverty in the land. but be reasonable at least.

On point bro - i told my babe same thing yesterday that she gat to bring value to my life just as i seek to add value to hers. Relationship shouldn't be all about romance but these babes all they care about is to look good, to eat good, to go to nice places, to go shopping, to get the best shoes, wear the besst perfumes, etc all in exchange for fockx - i see this as prostitution cos if you won't/don't meet up, they find someone who will and they offer him that poosie

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by donstan18: 6:29am On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:
lol... don't depend on any man though ut that doesn't mean he shouldn't care for once..who even dates senseless broke stingy boys.

Just shurup!

Nairaland is the only place where you don't depend on men.

25 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:29am On Mar 04, 2018
delvinho:
I

In the days of old when farming, hunting and other old school pre-development methods held sway, the onus was on the man to take care of his "wife or wives "singlehandedly. The wife or wives could have small farms or goods to sell at the market to augment as the case may be. This is the modern age... Developed computer age where everyone gets education or everyone that can and wants to get education can get it.... Now husbands in many growing cases are no longer the sole breadwinners as their wives" now can get jobs, some more lucrative than that of their husbands.... I see no reason why a lady who is not married to a man should expect the man to suddenly assume the role of a husband when she is not his wife.... Granted the man can on occasion decide to give gifts either in cash or literally a gift. It's wrong and lazy for a single lady to see a boyfriend as a breadwinner... That role is reserved for husband. The modern woman sees the man as a cash cow.... Little wonder the divorce rate is so high... Women now compare their husbands to other men and then when the thought consumes them they begin to bow to peer pressure as well as pressure their own "ojukokoro" mind puts on them to go out there and spread their legs to different men all in a bid to compete with other women much more privileged than themselves....

I wish I could disagree. But all you've said here is the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by BabbanBura(m): 6:30am On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:

see them ,,frustration is written all over this one..

grin

Who is frustrated? No woman on earth, i have lots of respect for descent, independant gals, however, hear me right, no woman on earth can frustrate me and i can get any woman on this earth if i want. But no to owerri runs gals like you whp have only poosies to offer me

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Martin0(m): 6:31am On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:
yeah but I'm back now.
ok u are highly welcome �grin
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by QueenSekxy(f): 6:32am On Mar 04, 2018
donstan18:

Just shurup!
Nairaland is the only place where you don't depend on men.
are you okay??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by QueenSekxy(f): 6:32am On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:
ok u are highly welcome �grin
lolz..thanks dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by BabbanBura(m): 6:32am On Mar 04, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

I wish I could disagree. But all you've said here is the truth.

You are golden my dear. One of the fewest reasonable ones. More fire to your furnance babe. Lots of love

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by QueenSekxy(f): 6:33am On Mar 04, 2018
BabbanBura:

Who is frustrated? No woman on earth, i have lots of respect for descent, independant gals, however, hear me right, no woman on earth can frustrate me and i can get any woman on this earth if i want. But no to owerri runs gals like you whp have only poosies to offer me
shut it,,you are broke and frustrated. .deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by AlanSugar(m): 6:33am On Mar 04, 2018
donstan18:
Any girlfriend that collects salary from her man v'got no right to complain whenever she gets dumped because she's like a data subscription to her man....And every man has every right to change his sim card whenever he likes.

What is wrong in giving your man money to look good and take care of himself?

Abi na only women sabi look good.

Don't go and work, be busy looking and converting a relationship to a job opportunity.

Broke and lazy ladies everywhere looking for a dick to depend financially on.

Hahahaha, abeg no mind the idiat! She's nothing but a useless lipstick robber, lazy leech, a smellos and all what not! Hit her harder with that trash can but no kill am oo, lolz! Women! Forever useless!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by BabbanBura(m): 6:36am On Mar 04, 2018
delvinho:
I

In the days of old when farming, hunting and other old school pre-development methods held sway, the onus was on the man to take care of his "wife or wives "singlehandedly. The wife or wives could have small farms or goods to sell at the market to augment as the case may be. This is the modern age... Developed computer age where everyone gets education or everyone that can and wants to get education can get it.... Now husbands in many growing cases are no longer the sole breadwinners as their wives" now can get jobs, some more lucrative than that of their husbands.... I see no reason why a lady who is not married to a man should expect the man to suddenly assume the role of a husband when she is not his wife.... Granted the man can on occasion decide to give gifts either in cash or literally a gift. It's wrong and lazy for a single lady to see a boyfriend as a breadwinner... That role is reserved for husband. The modern woman sees the man as a cash cow.... Little wonder the divorce rate is so high... Women now compare their husbands to other men and then when the thought consumes them they begin to bow to peer pressure as well as pressure their own "ojukokoro" mind puts on them to go out there and spread their legs to different men all in a bid to compete with other women much more privileged than themselves....

So true bro, God bless you real good!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady / Slay Grandpa Shows Amazing Dance Moves, Rocks Younger Lady / Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.