Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (39338 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by segzyndpep(m): 7:03am On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:

oh well,,advice your mom first,,she's my role model..wink

Dnt worry d future is so near..i pray u dnt run from church to church for hmmmm.
Work work work

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by laliga01: 7:03am On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:

you know today is sunday,you can do well by taking this gibberish to your church to do the preaching.

Hahahahahaha, sorry oh. I didn't know this one touched you. But you said you are working nah.
Abi na 30k job you use de make mouth.
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by JMOB(m): 7:04am On Mar 04, 2018
Some guys sha..once they sight that shape through a lady's jean....sense will just fly away...

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Veetee(m): 7:05am On Mar 04, 2018
The truth is most Nigerian men are sex starved, especially older men. Nigerian girls are aware of this and the men in turn don't care. You want the sex, she came for the money. If as a man you want love , then you should know where to shop for it. Go get a wife and stick with her. Nigerian girls won't put a gun on your head to spend money on her. Brethren , Nigeria is hard and difficult , and it's not getting better. lots of girls are turning into prostitution.whose to blame? well I really don't know.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by turl(m): 7:05am On Mar 04, 2018
lol didn't even know that was a thing o. Na god go epp person sha. imagine busting your ass off then one small tortoise somewhere demands part of your salary when she sef fit hustle. Dating scene in naija is something else sha.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by onadana: 7:06am On Mar 04, 2018
Liliyann:
What is wrong in giving your girlfriend money to look good and take care of herself?
Your girlfriend can also become your wife so there is nothing bad in pampering and spoiling her with gifts and Money,it makes her feel loved and appreciated.
If you like don't appreciate and shower your girlfriend with money,another man will definitely come and do the job well.

MODIFIED: All these broke and frustrated guys quoting me should better go and work and know what it is like to take care of their women.

When a woman is self sufficient. A man with money is a bonus not a ladder to upgrade.

Is it a crime for you to pay your guy salary too..just saying ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by kalu61(m): 7:10am On Mar 04, 2018
Liliyann:
What is wrong in giving your girlfriend money to look good and take care of herself?
Your girlfriend can also become your wife so there is nothing bad in pampering and spoiling her with gifts and Money,it makes her feel loved and appreciated.
If you like don't appreciate and shower your girlfriend with money,another man will definitely come and do the job well.

MODIFIED: All these broke and frustrated guys quoting me should better go and work and know what it is like to take care of their women.
you lack comprehension and probably lives on a guy pay roll.He said paying a girl friend salary.Hope you will support your brother in this

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 04, 2018
Dat dude is kinda right.
Too much of everything is bad shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 04, 2018
SMH

NIGERIAN BROKE MEN ARGUE ABOUT NONSENSE THE MOST!!

JOBLESSNESS IS INDEED A DISEASE.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by BoweryGirl(f): 7:13am On Mar 04, 2018
Read through these and I must confess, it's funny. Not ALL girls depend on men for money, what the heck is a "Monthly Salary"?

It's funny how some guys are quick to call women who try their best to look good names , demeaning names like " Prostitutes, olosho, hoes" How are you sure these girls don't hustle legit?

It's quite disrespectful to some of us women who not only very work hard but help some guys around us financially when we can.

I'm proud to see so many women doing good for themselves now, in tech, businesses and other spheres of life.

Ladies, let us wake up and start doing things for ourselves this year. We are gonna reciprocate.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by segzyndpep(m): 7:14am On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:

oh well,,advice your mom first,,she's my role model..wink

It's easier for ur kinda girl to call my mom.you know why?because diff sperms don scatter your mouth and brain..u can Neva reason again because of d series of the kinda dick wey don enter ur mouth..i warn u stop dos indescent act,ur family are nt proud of u,bt they won't tell u..wonder d kinda blood running in ur body.tufiapka

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by QueenSekxy(f): 7:16am On Mar 04, 2018
segzyndpep:

It's easier for ur kinda girl to call my mom.you know why?because diff sperms don scatter your mouth and brain..u can Neva reason again because of d series of the kinda dick wey don enter ur mouth..i warn u stop dos indescent act,ur family are nt proud of u,bt they won't tell u..wonder d kinda blood running in ur body.tufiapka
wonder why guys from prostitution home think others are like them.oshi
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by BoweryGirl(f): 7:16am On Mar 04, 2018
segzyndpep:

Forgive her, please.
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by segzyndpep(m): 7:16am On Mar 04, 2018
BoweryGirl:
Read through these and I must confess, it's funny. Not ALL girls depend on men for money, what the heck is a "Monthly Salary"?

It's funny how some guys are quick to call women who try their best to look good names , demeaning names like " Prostitutes, olosho, hoes" How are you sure these girls don't hustle legit?

It's quite disrespectful to some of us women who not only very work hard but help some guys around us financially when we can.

I'm proud to see so many women doing good for themselves now, in tech, businesses and other spheres of life.

Ladies, let us wake up and start doing things for ourselves this year. We are gonna reciprocate.

Blessing fall on u
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by segzyndpep(m): 7:17am On Mar 04, 2018
BoweryGirl:

Forgive her, please.

I forgive her..she got me angry ni jare.
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 04, 2018
Good if all can do that
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by kabrud: 7:17am On Mar 04, 2018
Dcholeric:
it's getting better ...with time they all will regain their sanity cheesy

when she's not my employee.
when she's not an handicap.
when she's not a call girl.

even juju no go work....

these girls no get shame o....how does someone expect salary in a RELATIONSHIP for Christ sake?
what would be her position? ....relationist? (as in receptionist) grin

salary ko ..salary ni .
Lol. As in, what is your job, I am a relationist. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 04, 2018
Liliyann:

There's nothing wrong in giving her money. THE WRONG THING IS PAYING HER SALARY. she should get a job. That's all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by BoweryGirl(f): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:

Sweetheart, I understand you are upset. I woke up this morning to this. Just forgive and let go, okay?
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by segzyndpep(m): 7:19am On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:

Mumu if u know me well..u know d kinda family I come from..u r jst disturbing nigeria.whenever I c ur kind around me,i wear condom without sex self...

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:21am On Mar 04, 2018
BabbanBura:

And to to you too. You made my morning. I was almost sad what out ladies have turned to but you raised my hope in them

Everyone likes it, easy right? Just by being a girl, and perhaps a fine one, a girl finds lots of men who are willing to do her favours, men trying to outdo themselves to win her affections, and in most cases sleep with her and before you know it, she's being dependent and feeling really entitled. Truthfully, it takes strength of character to not indulge. For so many girls, their vjayjay doesn't even mean much to them.

The change that we need is for women to develop strength of character and right thinking. And for the men, and for the men also to understand that first, they are under no obligation to to render "salaries" but to render whatever assistance they deem fit out of goodwill and love.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 04, 2018
Liliyann:

The post is not about whether it's wrong to give a gf money to take care of herself or look good. It is against ladies who have turned it into a money making venture. Why on earth should a lady ask for monthly allowance from her guy? She ain't the guy's employee na. Relationship is a give and take thing; if the guy has, he should give her and if the lady does, she can too.
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by dogtails(m): 7:23am On Mar 04, 2018
Liliyann:

From ur statement,u sound really broke and frustrated..Don't go and be useful to d society be there looking for who to feast on MUMU....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by BIXYBABE: 7:25am On Mar 04, 2018
Even after reading this some will still pay.......

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Bigsteveg(m): 7:26am On Mar 04, 2018
Liliyann:

You are the one that sound broke actually. Cant you just hide your foolishness biko

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by CAPSLOCKED: 7:29am On Mar 04, 2018
Liliyann:

I DOUBT YOU'RE EVEN CAPABLE TO SUB MTN WEEKEND DATA PLAN TO BROWSE ON THAT DEVICE YOU LOGGED IN NAIRALAND WITH.

I WONDER HOW A JOBLESS WOMAN LIKE YOU WILL LOOK AT A CARPENTER OR A COFFIN MAKER AND CALL HIM A BROKE MAN, WHEN IN REALITY THEY EARN MORE THAN YOUR FATHER EVER DID.

ONLY LEECHES USE THIS TERM STILL.
REAL WOMEN OUT THERE GETTING IT RECOGNIZE HUSTLE, AND DISSOCIATE THEMSELVES FROM "LAY AROUNDS" LIKE YOU.

I HOPE YOUR COMMENTS WAS JUST TO GET SOME QUOTES AND ATTENDANCE THIS SUNDAY (AS THE THREAD IS NOW ABOUT YOU). MAYBE YOU CAN GIFT SOME OF THE LIKES YOU'LL GET FROM YOUR KIND, TO YOUR PASTOR, IN FORM OF TITHE IN CHURCH.
OTHERWISE, MY SYMPATHY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW YOU IN REALITY.

HOW ABOUT FINDING WORK TO KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO TREAT YOUR MAN RIGHT?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by djeezy(m): 7:29am On Mar 04, 2018
Liliyann:

broke girl who depends on a guy calling other guys broke. Smh you must be shameless. You will be a liability to any man that comes your way. I avoid your type like a plague.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by freak33: 7:30am On Mar 04, 2018
Liliyann:

shot up, is he your banker or don't you have a dad? what stops you from giving your guy money to look good too?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Simongabriel(m): 7:33am On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=Liliyann post=65541347]What is wrong in giving your girlfriend money to look good and take care of herself?

MODIFIED: All these broke and frustrated guys quoting me should better go and work and know what it is like to take care of their women.[/qu. do u really hv a job. The way I understand u, u will really depend on men fr everything. bae u beta wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by CAPSLOCKED: 7:33am On Mar 04, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

The change that we need is for women to develop strength of character and right thinking.

THAT, MY DEAR, IS SIMPLY NOT ACHIEVABLE.

WE'LL DISCUSS OIL OR URANIUM ON A PLANET IN THE NEXT GALAXY FIRST.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by QueenSekxy(f): 7:33am On Mar 04, 2018
BoweryGirl:

Sweetheart, I understand you are upset. I woke up this morning to this. Just forgive and let go, okay?
lol..sure
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by segzyndpep(m): 7:34am On Mar 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I DOUBT YOU'RE EVEN CAPABLE TO SUB MTN WEEKEND DATA PLAN TO BROWSE ON THAT DEVICE YOU LOGGED IN NAIRALAND WITH.

I WONDER HOW A JOBLESS WOMAN LIKE YOU WILL LOOK AT A CARPENTER OR A COFFIN MAKER AND CALL HIM A BROKE MAN, WHEN IN REALITY THEY EARN MORE THAN YOUR FATHER EVER DID.

ONLY LEECHES USE THIS TERM STILL.
REAL WOMEN OUT THERE GETTING IT RECOGNIZE HUSTLE, AND DISSOCIATE THEMSELVES FROM "LAY AROUNDS" LIKE YOU.

I HOPE YOUR COMMENTS WAS JUST TO GET SOME QUOTES AND ATTENDANCE THIS SUNDAY (AS THE THREAD IS NOW ABOUT YOU). MAYBE YOU CAN GIFT SOME OF THE LIKES YOU'LL GET FROM YOUR KIND, TO YOUR PASTOR, IN FORM OF TITHE IN CHURCH.
OTHERWISE, MY SYMPATHY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW YOU IN REALITY.

HOW ABOUT FINDING WORK TO KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO TREAT YOUR MAN RIGHT?

God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw / Elderly Couple's Display Of Undying Love Melts Hearts In Enugu (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.