Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,431 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Bbnaija Housemate Cee C Tells Tobi The Reason Why He Can’t Handle Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija Housemate Cee C Tells Tobi The Reason Why He Can’t Handle Her (764 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Housemate Cee C Tells Tobi The Reason Why He Can’t Handle Her by babile: 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cee C lashed out at her former strategic partner Tobi on Saturday night and she went in hard.

The 25-year-old, while engaged in a row with Tobi in the presence of some other housemates, said to him: “You’re the poorest human being I’ve ever seen in my life because, apparently, you have never been in possession of valuable stuff, that’s why you could not even keep something valuable.

“What do you know man? You know nothing.”

Watch the video below.
http://newsnow.com.ng/bbnaija-housemate-cee-c-tells-tobi-the-reason-why-he-cant-handle-her/

Re: Bbnaija Housemate Cee C Tells Tobi The Reason Why He Can’t Handle Her by Davash222(m): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
Why do I always have this feelings that this girl might emerge the winner
Re: Bbnaija Housemate Cee C Tells Tobi The Reason Why He Can’t Handle Her by XhosaNostra(f): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
This girl is so full of herself & an attention seeker. Tobi is a fool. If I was in that house, I'd ignore her until she even doubts her own existence. She feeds off being the nucleus of attention & conversation.

Tobi = big muscles, no brain.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Housemate Cee C Tells Tobi The Reason Why He Can’t Handle Her by Martin0(m): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:
This girl is so full of herself & an attention seeker. Tobi is a fool. If I was in that house, I'd ignore her until she even doubts her own existence. She feeds off being the nucleus of attention & conversation.

Tobi = big muscles, no brain.

they are all kids

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Housemate Cee C Tells Tobi The Reason Why He Can’t Handle Her by XhosaNostra(f): 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:

they are all kids

Perhaps. It's still aggravating to watch their ups & downs though.
Re: Bbnaija Housemate Cee C Tells Tobi The Reason Why He Can’t Handle Her by talk2rotman(m): 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
lack of opolo
Re: Bbnaija Housemate Cee C Tells Tobi The Reason Why He Can’t Handle Her by Martin0(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Perhaps. It's still aggravating to watch their ups & downs though.
yeah, deluded and gullible housematesgringrin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Housemate Cee C Tells Tobi The Reason Why He Can’t Handle Her by yungbillionaire(m): 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
The Biatch just called herself valuable in a game show...

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read! Confessions Of A Married Lady, How A Fling Almost Destroyed My Life / How To Treat Your Wife. Don’t Shout At Your Wife When You Are Talking. / 10 Tips To Help You Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.