Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React (34767 Views)

Amotekun Personnel To Carry Licensed Firearms — South-West Attorney Generals / Coalition Minority Tribes To Atiku: Return To Cameroon Within 21 Days, Apologise / Reps Order Police To Vacate Peace Corps Office Within 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

At least I've managed to keep you on the FoRex track during this therapy session cool

You haven't shown your infatuation with sexual appendages cheesy

Grand delusions of a confirmed never do well... grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

At least I've managed to keep you on the FoRex track during this therapy session cool

You haven't shown your infatuation with sexual appendages cheesy

Grand delusions of a confirmed never do well... grin.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
Owamudia:

Grand delusions of a confirmed never do well... grin.

Jesus...you're unhinged. Now you're doing duplicate postings?

Let me stop before you go and kill people around you grin

You are my slave.

I am your lord and master.

I am your source of relevance, I own your emotions and I can manipulate it to my will.

You have to follow me all over Nairaland because I made you my slave whose purpose is to walk behind his master

Like I said, when you are done running after my comments, let me know.

I'll tell you to go get laid but you're probably impotent.

Adios.

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Jesus...you're unhinged. Now you're doing duplicate postings?

Let me stop before you go and kill people around you grin

You are my slave.

I am your lord and master.

I am your source of relevance, I own your emotions and I can manipulate it to my will.

You have to follow me all over Nairaland because I made you my slave whose purpose is to walk behind his master

Like I said, when you are done running after my comments, let me know.

I'll tell you to go get laid but you're probably impotent.

Adios.

Miserable rants of a pathetic failure... sad
I hate cowardice.... sad
I hate prophets of doom... grin
Go get a real job and quit speculating on forex. Cut your losses and move on... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From Kogi PDP Governorship Flag Off / Buhari Attends Funeral Service In Cotonou (Photos) / Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.