Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React (34765 Views)

Amotekun Personnel To Carry Licensed Firearms — South-West Attorney Generals / Coalition Minority Tribes To Atiku: Return To Cameroon Within 21 Days, Apologise / Reps Order Police To Vacate Peace Corps Office Within 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by bayocanny: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided NIZOORIA IS A JUNGLE, EVEN THE POLICE MEN ARE DAFTS, YOU CAN NOT TRUST THEM
Smsh for u aunty
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by ikorodureporta: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2018
When some 'workers' are being armed in the us

1 Like

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Hexilon: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2018
undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by MrMystrO(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2018
Now I'm Really Scared.

Ordinary Nigerians might not Understand what this means But this is Bad.. Really Bad.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Awoofawo(m): 8:56am On Mar 05, 2018
zuchyblink:
Watch out for massive Herdsmen Attack on innocent Nigerians
You dey mind the moda4kers.....

They should first collect and weapons in hands of the killer Herdsmen before asking the general public to return the one in their hands...awon werey in uniform angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Ambassadors: 8:58am On Mar 05, 2018
Come and collect mine if you can. Anofia

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by bigtt76(f): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2018
Ideal thing for the police to do would have been to call for the re-validation of firearm licenses currently being held by the people rather than an outright revoking of licenses.

I bet they don't even have a database of those issued with a license ...sending this message on SM only goes on to prove this undecided ....its probably now they want to start creating one #Sadcry
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by mvem(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2018
Riser:
Sh*t just got real. Where are those freaking bastards, degenerate sons of Lucifer who cried foul when we said the jihadist led administration had sinister plans for this sh*t hole? Well, there you go. Return all your firearms and await your ignominious executions! These bastards are getting set for elections. The few that will hold unto their arms will be dealt with by badges carrying jihadists. Prepare for amargedon!
...apocalypse abi.....na only naija dey d world
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by mvem(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2018
MrMystrO:
Now I'm Really Scared.

Ordinary Nigerians might not Understand what this means But this is Bad.. Really Bad.
...are u an extraordinary nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by stevecantrell: 9:00am On Mar 05, 2018
I will send in mine after 2019 elections...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Firehead(m): 9:01am On Mar 05, 2018
Nobody should obey unjust laws! This order is not justified and shouldnt be obeyed! Again, the man has no right to order such! He should go to the senate and house of reps to repeal the laws that allow people to keep licensed firearms! The police flout orders to scrap roadblocks, why should people obey their orders?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 05, 2018
They want to disarm innocent citizens and use the said weapons to arm the herdsmen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Awoofawo(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2018
Real Reason For Gun Control Around the World

Here’s a little history of what happens after governments have disarmed their citizens:

1911 – Turkey disarmed its citizens, and between 1915 – 1917 they murdered 10 million Armenians.

1929 – Russia disarmed its citizens, and between 1929 – 1953 they murdered 20 million Russians.

1935 – China disarmed its citizens, and between 1948 – 1952 they murdered 20 million Chinese.

1938 – Germany disarmed its citizens, and between 1939 – 1945 they murdered 6 million Jews.

1956 – Cambodia disarmed its citizens, and between 1975 – 1977 they murdered 1 million Educated people.

1964 – Guatamala disarmed its citizens, and between 1964 – 1981 they murdered 100,000 Mayan Indians.

1970 – Uganda disarmed its citizens, and between 1971 – 1979 they murdered 300,000 Christians

#GunRights #2ndAmendment #Disarmament

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by DidierDrogba: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2018
Collect all the legal arms from the people and give it to the fulanis,that's the game plan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2018
Should we also return other weapons like matchet, dagger, axe and arrow?
NDI ARA!
Arms confiscation is a prerequisite for tyranny & oppression, my people be smart!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2018
fire on the mountain, this lawlessness must stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Iboni1(m): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2018
This IGP has
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2018
Civil disobedience is a tool to fight unjust laws

From now henceforth, until we start seeing sane leaders, we should seek to disobey any laws we find as being unjust.

See the rubbish this animals just posted. With complete disregard for the sanctity of the constitution

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by BlackAdam55(m): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2018
this is really bad

3 Likes

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2018
MrMystrO:
Now I'm Really Scared.

I agree with you. ... I am really scared. This people don't have good plans for anyone

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 05, 2018
They are actually stupid. Returned? Did they sell the guns to the public? Our police forget that they enforce the law, they do not make it. So who will refund my money?

Forget herdsmen, don't these ediats understand that by this foolish order, they are declaring open season for armed robbers?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 05, 2018
Awoofawo:

Here’s a little history of what happens after governments have disarmed their citizens:

1911 – Turkey disarmed its citizens, and between 1915 – 1917 they murdered 10 million Armenians.

1929 – Russia disarmed its citizens, and between 1929 – 1953 they murdered 20 million Russians.

1935 – China disarmed its citizens, and between 1948 – 1952 they murdered 20 million Chinese.

1938 – Germany disarmed its citizens, and between 1939 – 1945 they murdered 6 million Jews.

1956 – Cambodia disarmed its citizens, and between 1975 – 1977 they murdered 1 million Educated people.

1964 – Guatamala disarmed its citizens, and between 1964 – 1981 they murdered 100,000 Mayan Indians.

1970 – Uganda disarmed its citizens, and between 1971 – 1979 they murdered 300,000 Christians

Good post

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 05, 2018
Awoofawo:

Please stop sharing nra bs. Armed civilians can only stand down trained armies in movies.

1 Like

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by bionixs: 9:09am On Mar 05, 2018
TheKingdom:
You guys are still slaves and that is what that is about...Nigeria was never meant to be a real nation, talkless of challenging the status quo. That is why people get man handled by hersdmen without one trial
and some demented Yoruba folks know nothing but call out NK and ipob

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by stevoskyj(m): 9:09am On Mar 05, 2018
If Hitler is a tyrant then Buhari is what

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by phreakabit(m): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2018
Something big is coming.
Every time there has been disarmament in history, devastating atrocities have followed.
At the moment in the country, some people have licensed firearms, while others (including the Fulanis) have unlicensed ASSAULT RIFFLES.
Guess what taking away the licensed firearms will leave us with?

EDIT:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/soldiers-aided-fulani-massacre-people-sunday-abdu-president-irigwe-development-association/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/gododogodo-chilling-mass-murder-wrapped-conspiracy/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Adebowale89(m): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2018
Nigerians I hope you accept my plea, buhari reelection is dangerous to our living

hating aside, ethnicity aside, political affiliation aside, religion aside, buhari is a disaster to peaceful environment

reelect buhari by 2019 and see all of us wailing rigorously, zombies and wailers would then unite to wail together

our legislation is dead and caged if police force has the rights to disarmed license gun

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Awoofawo(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2018
oyb:

Please stop sharing nra bs. Armed civilians can only stand down trained armies in movies.
Can unarmed civilian stand down armed Fulani? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Dem don used your destiny for free browsing abi? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 05, 2018
oyb:

Foolish post

In Nigeria, the agents of destruction are not usually trained badge carrying militia. Benue people wish they had more guns to face the herdsmen

Our police are not even trained enough to use them. Licenced gun owners are usually more educated and affluent than the average policeman so please keep your pro gun control sh:t to yourself

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 05, 2018
Thunder fire you IG and NPF. I won't surrender mine. Already concealed and well positioned in my ceiling.

You want us to surrender so you can unleash your master's foot soldiers ( Fulani herdsmen) on us.

Mbanu! It can't happen, I rather get arrested for illegal arm (which I can contest in court) than become a sacrificial lamb when d marauders invade at night. God forbid

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2018
obrigado080:
Should we also return other weapons like matchet, dagger, axe and arrow?
NDI ARA!
Arms confiscation is a prerequisite for tyranny & oppression, my people be smart!

Thankfully there’s no mention of compound bow and arrow.

David killed Goliath with a small rock.

Time to think outside the box.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I / Buhari Attends Funeral Service In Cotonou (Photos) / Photos From Kogi PDP Governorship Flag Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.