Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React (34770 Views)

Amotekun Personnel To Carry Licensed Firearms — South-West Attorney Generals / Coalition Minority Tribes To Atiku: Return To Cameroon Within 21 Days, Apologise / Reps Order Police To Vacate Peace Corps Office Within 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by lonlytroy(m): 9:17am On Mar 05, 2018
They want to disarm people that are protecting themselves

1 Like

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by vioment: 9:19am On Mar 05, 2018
NPF mumuism is high grade. Anyway sha, I can't blame them, I blame the leadership that don't know how to organize anything not even the NPF. Lack of professional training, lack of pay, lack of respect for their office and from the public.

Every other day they are making one mumu move or saying one mumu thing. Come take am na.

1 Like

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by ClumsyFlimsy: 9:21am On Mar 05, 2018
MrMystrO:
Now I'm Really Scared.

Ordinary Nigerians might not Understand what this means But this is Bad.. Really Bad.
I tell you

Something sinister is coming
They also want to pass social media moderation bill and death sentence for hare speech. Just imagine

Buhari second term is going to be disastrous. The man is a dictator who doesn't care about civil nor human rights . Imagine how many people died in Benue yet he couldn't visit the state or send osinbajo yet they attended wedding in Kano.

2019 might be bloody . I foresee ethnic and religious cleansing of we don't stand up and ensure Buhari second term doesn't see daylight

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by chronique(m): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2018
I'm sorry for any foolish Nigerian that is daft enough to trust the police, and return firearms to them. Police that can't protect you,should be the last organization that you should take orders from.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Yankee101: 9:24am On Mar 05, 2018
Start with Fulani

1 Like

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by iammarvellux(m): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2018
HMMM....
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Thankfully there’s no mention of compound bow and arrow.

David killed Goliath with a small rock.

Time to think outside the box.

And you have caved in just like that

Are you a man at all

This is social media, cant you just form some online bravery

Damn!

3 Likes

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by phreakabit(m): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Thankfully there’s no mention of compound bow and arrow.

David killed Goliath with a small rock.

Time to think outside the box.

You sound like a child. . . Maybe you have never witnessed an assault riffle in full action.
Even with a pump action the odds are HIGHLY against you.
You can't use and arrow in a gunfight.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by lastempero: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2018
Make I find way comot this shithole before this people go start this their jihad fully.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2018
overall90:
I think this government is cooking something.

Are you still thinking ? Ofcourse, they are planning a war to overrun the country.

5 Likes

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by SmartyPants(m): 9:27am On Mar 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Is there no law which states that private citizens can acquire licensed guns in that country?

Nigerian police should first repel that law in the national assembly.

Then we can talk about the money you paid to pick the guns from the police, the money should be refunded to citizens with interest.

I'm aware there is a law permitting licensed firearms so the police have no power to issue any directives contrary to that. These fellows need education on their roles really.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:28am On Mar 05, 2018
bedspread:
There was s Definitely a funny evil long term plan by this Evil Fulani led Government

They are planning a forceful take-over of the country for herdsmen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by phreakabit(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2018
SmartyPants:

I'm aware there is a law permitting licensed firearms so the police have no power to issue any directives contrary to that. These fellows need education on their roles really.

Sadly a lot of people do not know their constitutional rights, even though the said rights hardly exist in Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2018
South and the middle-belt should and must prepare for war.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Abionaoba: 9:31am On Mar 05, 2018
Just because of 2019 election..

1 Like

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 05, 2018
undecided
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by MrMystrO(m): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2018
mvem:
...are u an extraordinary nigerian

I didn't mean it that way, Sorry if you misunderstood me
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by t00dugged(f): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Is there no law which states that private citizens can acquire licensed guns in that country?

Nigerian police should first repel that law in the national assembly.

Then we can talk about the money you paid to pick the guns from the police, the money should be refunded to citizens with interest.
exactly, those guns were acquired legally,if they want it returned, they should go through the national assembly and make provision for refund of money spent to acquire it.

5 Likes

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 05, 2018
Instead of returning mine, I will acquire additional one.

These Fulanis wants to strip us of our arms while equipping their boys at our backyards.

I have studied the history of this planet enough to know that I should not be leaving any chance for any mor0n to Bleep with my security on this unsafe planet.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by MrMystrO(m): 9:38am On Mar 05, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

I tell you

Something sinister is coming
They also want to pass social media moderation bill and death sentence for hare speech. Just imagine

Buhari second term is going to be disastrous. The man is a dictator who doesn't care about civil nor human rights . Imagine how many people died in Benue yet he couldn't visit the state or send osinbajo yet they attended wedding in Kano.

2019 might be bloody . I foresee ethnic and religious cleansing of we don't stand up and ensure Buhari second term doesn't see daylight

We have to, We really have to by all means. The Problem right now is that at the moment, he doesn't have a credible opposition capable of wrestling power away from him and that saddens me deeply.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Catastrophe1: 9:40am On Mar 05, 2018
Fvck zoo police.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by AreaFada2: 9:43am On Mar 05, 2018
donifez:
Return your firearm at your own risk.

Instead of curbing the Fulani herdsmen attack from the root, they are busy plucking leaves.

They want legal firearms returned. So that only herdsmen and criminals will have guns. No more self-defence. Political assassinations will become easy as election get closer.
This country has failed woefully.

How many people who mean to do evil with their guns go and register them and obtain licence? shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2018
phreakabit:

You sound like a child. . . Maybe you have never witnessed an assault riffle in full action.
Even with a pump action the odds are HIGHLY against you.
You can't use and arrow in a gunfight.

You write like an uneducated slowpoke.

A dunce that has never held a B.B. gun in his hand in life is going to lecture me on firearms grin

1 Like

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Alphalite(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2018
When did this country deteriorate to this deplorable state. Ethnic cleansing loading... May God save us all.

3 Likes

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by kenic(m): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2018
MrMystrO:

We have to, We really have to by all means. The Problem right now is that at the moment, he doesn't have a credible opposition capable of wrestling power away from him and that saddens me deeply.

Was he credible before he took power?

4 Likes

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 05, 2018
Owamudia:

And you have caved in just like that

Are you a man at all

This is social media, cant you just form some online bravery

Damn!

I’m confident in my choices.

I’ve alrea put in my street fights while you were still eggs inside some woman.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by fineroad: 10:15am On Mar 05, 2018
Please what are our governors saying about this? Let us know their stand because as chief securities of their states, they should know that disarming citizens is equal to mass murder on the way coming. We will like to know where they stand so we can classify them and treat them for who they are. Our Lawyers should rise to this challenge and teach this so called IGP that they must obey the laws of the land.

3 Likes

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by MrMystrO(m): 10:15am On Mar 05, 2018
kenic:

Was he credible before he took power?

Not credible in the sense of earning the position or deserving it, I mean powerful enough to wrestle power away from him.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by tunary(m): 10:23am On Mar 05, 2018
timecapsule:
They want to disarm all tribes from self defense for HERDSMEN to have easy attack on people.
First collect the ones in herdsmen possessions first.

ZOO
Thank you joor

1 Like

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by sg14: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2018
Something is brewing, we don't just know it yet or some of us who has the premonition are being non-chalant, we must be deliberate with our collective resistance against any form of oppressive laws or policy from this administration. God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by godofuck231: 10:26am On Mar 05, 2018
Pls come and take this one,

5 Likes

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by micflo28(m): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2018
Give up your legally acquired arms at your own risk. The ploy is to render Nigerians more defenceless whilst arming their killer squads against us. They should mop up arms that found their way into the hands of some criminals with some of their help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East / Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC / Seven DIGs To Go As Buhari Appoints New Inspectors-General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.