Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React (34759 Views)

Amotekun Personnel To Carry Licensed Firearms — South-West Attorney Generals / Coalition Minority Tribes To Atiku: Return To Cameroon Within 21 Days, Apologise / Reps Order Police To Vacate Peace Corps Office Within 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
Owamudia:

So says a hungry frustrated failed speculator... grin

Even more ramblings cheesy
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Even more ramblings cheesy

Whatever eases the pains of a certified failure... grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
Owamudia:

Whatever eases the pains of a certified failure... grin

..that you hang on his every post like a leech cool
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
EgunMogaji:

..that you hang on his every post like a leech cool

Prophets of doom cum cowardly sissy like you deserve to be hung... grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
Owamudia:

Prophets of doom cum cowardly sissy like you deserve to be hung... grin

Disciples that follows are not worthy of being created in the first instance cheesy
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Disciples that follows are not worthy of being created in the first instance cheesy

Only a frustrated failed forex speculator thinks this way... grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
Owamudia:

Only a frustrated failed forex speculator thinks this way... grin

So does a deranged person in a psychotic episode cheesy
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

So does a deranged person in a psychotic episode cheesy

Coming from a certified failure Jargons!
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 08, 2018
Owamudia:

Coming from a certified failure Jargons!

And the nimrod awakens cheesy
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 9:29am On Mar 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

And the nimrod awakens cheesy

Yep... grin To continue torturing the frustrated failed forex speculator cum cowardly sissy... grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 08, 2018
Owamudia:

Yep... grin To continue torturing the frustrated failed forex speculator cum cowardly sissy... grin

Torture ke? Oh wait, I forgot your wires are crossed cheesy
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Torture ke? Oh wait, I forgot your wires are crossed cheesy

Whatever makes the confirmed cowardly failure feel okay... grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 08, 2018
Owamudia:

Whatever makes the confirmed cowardly failure feel okay... grin

And whatever makes a confused toad feel like offing himself wink
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

And whatever makes a confused toad feel like offing himself wink

Coming from a frustrated failed forex speculator cum cowardly pussssyy cum copycat...Empty barrel... grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 08, 2018
Owamudia:

Coming from a frustrated failed forex speculator cum cowardly pussssyy cum copycat...Empty barrel... grin

And yet you hang on to every word I post. You fluffer you wink
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 10:32am On Mar 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

And yet you hang on to every word I post. You fluffer you wink

Cos frustrated failed forex speculators like you shouldn't be found in the midst of sane, forward, positive thinking people like me... grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 08, 2018
Owamudia:

Cos frustrated failed forex speculators like you shouldn't be found in the midst of sane, forward, positive thinking people like me... grin

And hence why you need to go and have your dosage upped, your delusions grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 10:37am On Mar 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

And hence why you need to go and have your dosage upped, your delusions grin

A verified failure like you lives in wild delusions...Naira will hit 500 yesterday... grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2018
So have people been turning in their guns?
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2018
Owamudia:

A verified failure like you lives in wild delusions...Naira will hit 500 yesterday... grin

Of all the great worlds currency that's available to me locally, it's Naira that you are humping like oxygen.

You'll expire tired and dazed grin

Speculator ko, speculate ni.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Of all the great worlds currency that's available to me locally, it's Naira that you are humping like oxygen.

You'll expire tired and dazed grin

Speculator ko, speculate ni.

Go get busy with a real job man...you will only suffer more losses in forex speculation... grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Owamudia:

Go get busy with a real job man...you will only suffer more losses in forex speculation... grin

Your brain is scrambled grin

But we already knew that.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 10:51am On Mar 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Your brain is scrambled grin

But we already knew that.

So says a certified failure cum wussy...mere rants... grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 08, 2018
Owamudia:

So says a certified failure cum wussy...mere rants... grin

Wait, you didn't use the word FoRex? cheesy
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Wait, you didn't use the word FoRex? cheesy

You are an all-round failure...forex just showed us... grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 08, 2018
Owamudia:

You are an all-round failure...forex just showed us... grin

Eaya kpele, just get your meds filled sha grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 11:01am On Mar 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Eaya kpele, just get your meds filled sha grin

Whatever makes a hungry failed forex speculator feel alright... grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 08, 2018
Owamudia:

Whatever makes a hungry failed forex speculator feel alright... grin

Not for me dude, you're an inconsequential asshat that I use to pass time as I code grin

And some Pigmies are starving somewhere wink
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Not for me dude, you're an inconsequential asshat that I use to pass time as I code grin

Anf some Pigmies are starving somewhere wink

Code A frustrated failure forex speculator wants to change career path online... grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2018
Owamudia:

Code A frustrated failure forex speculator wants to change career path online... grin

grin

You'll make a good case study for a team of therapists grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 11:17am On Mar 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

grin

You'll make a good case study for a team of therapists grin

Coming from a verified failed forex speculator cum cowardly sissy...Rubbish! grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 08, 2018
Owamudia:

Coming from a verified failed forex speculator cum cowardly sissy...Rubbish! grin

Yeah, rubbish define what's between your ears smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Petrol Would Sell N99.38 Per Litre Without Subsidy – PPPRA (may 2, 2016) / Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths / PDP G-5 Governors Visit Tinubu (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.