Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother (50243 Views)

Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better / Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Mother! What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by rawpadgin(m): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
biacan:
Arrest who you're not serious cheesy
From your explanations it's obvious no parents would take you serious...... cause even if you guys eventually gets married you'll choose their other projects over their daughter cool
even u? grin grin

Just shut up o! Do u know if the projects are life changing? Will their daughter eat sand?

Iffa beat u biacan
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by JideAmuGiaka: 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:
keep jumping like a headless chicken u hear?

He go soon clear for ur eyeseyes embarassed embarassed embarassed

Shut up Murderer

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by discman2k2(m): 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Afonjanightmare:

It would never be well with you and your generations, worthless Bastard, I'm sure you aren't even up to 14yrs, dirty asshole, I wish you could meet me face to face and talk to me in this manner, dirty thing
U r an asswipe, dirty doing foolish asshole. U still hav d foolish guts to even give a swipe at me. Onye aruru mana! Ur type Will never have a good life - seeking useless advice from decent people after committing evils.

May all ur generations never do well. Idyyiotic

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by JideAmuGiaka: 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:
even u? grin grin

Just shut up o! Do u know if the projects are life changing? Will their daughter eat sand?

Iffa beat u biacan

Life changing project my ass. May God destroy your stony ass. Efulefu.
You're a murderer.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by xynerise: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
MARKETfund:

grin grin

Oga ole way?
Am planning my wedding o! cheesy

Wow! Finally? God has answered my prayers o cheesy
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by rawpadgin(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

You're a murderer.
am too busy to be exchanging words with a nitwit

Quote again & watch me come after ur miserable life

That i posted what was tugging at the sleeve of my mind doesn't give a rat like u the licence to talk trash
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by LadyAimy: 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

You're a murderer.
See as you carry this thread for head like gala angry
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by JideAmuGiaka: 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:
am too busy to be exchanging words with a nitwit

Quote again & watch me come after ur miserable life

That i posted what was tugging at the sleeve of my mind doesn't give a rat like u the licence to talk trash

Shut up your ass smelling mouth you CRETIN.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by JideAmuGiaka: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
LadyAimy:
See as you carry this thread for head like gala angry

Shut up is it your carry?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by LadyAimy: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Shut up is it your carry?
Mtcheeew
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by JideAmuGiaka: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
LadyAimy:
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by mukhcech(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
[s]you have an internet enabled phone and all you can do with is is show your ignorance. Read below:[/s]

Nigeria’s abortion laws make it one of the most restrictive countries regarding abortion.[2] Nigeria’s criminal law system is divided between the northern and southern states of Nigeria.

The Criminal Code is currently enforced in southern states. The abortion laws of the Criminal Code are expressed within sections 228, 229, and 230. Section 228 states that any person providing a miscarriage to a woman is guilty of a felony and up to 14 years of imprisonment. Section 229 states that any woman obtaining a miscarriage is guilty of a felony and up to imprisonment for 7 years. Section 230 states that anyone supplying anything intended for a woman’s miscarriage is also guilty of a felony and up to 3 years of imprisonment.[3]

The Penal Code operates in northern states, with abortion laws contained in sections 232, 233, and 234. The sections of the Penal Code parallel the Criminal Code, besides the exception for abortion with the purpose of saving the life of the mother. The Penal Code’s punishments include imprisonment, fine, or both.[2] The offenses of these codes are punishable regardless of whether the miscarriage was successful.[4] No provisions have been made to the Criminal Code making exceptions for the preservations of the mother’s life.

You don't need the lines striked-through.

Thanks for quoting that section. I still maintain that the man has no moral right to take the woman to court. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by MARKETfund: 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
xynerise:

Wow! Finally? God has answered my prayers o cheesy

Which 'Finally'

At least in the attched am still in principal category grin

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by xynerise: 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
MARKETfund:

Which 'Finally'

At least in the attched am still in principal category grin
Football age? grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Afonjanightmare(m): 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
boyjo:

Confirm the pregnancy even if you have to trick her to the hospital.
Don`t do any ceremony. just take the bride rice to them.
That should save you some cost.

Make sure you pay the dowry.
It`s usually cheap in itself.

Please o, do all that you can to save your baby`s life because i can`t understand the reasoning of some humans these days!

say NO to abortion!

Thanks bro, really insightful
This period has been the most challenging for me since I was born, it's not been easy for both of us, but we shall overcome
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Afonjanightmare(m): 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
discman2k2:

U r an asswipe, dirty doing foolish asshole. U still hav d foolish guts to even give a swipe at me. Onye aruru mana! Ur type Will never have a good life - seeking useless advice from decent people after committing evils.

May all ur generations never do well. Idyyiotic

A heavy Bastard is what you are, who seeked advice from a lowlife like you?

As na you holy pass, avoid people like me by getting the fvck outta my mention, retarded slowpoke
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Dreydoe(m): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
OP.. If ur intentions for her was really a good one..

Baba. No worries , no blame on You.. You dint give any consent to have the twins aborted!

Just leave her and the Family alone.

Let Karma do the rest..
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by LaudableXX: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
BoweryGirl:
Thank you very much. This is how they impregnate people's daughters and never marry them after promising heaven and earth. The society scorns single mothers a lot and make them feel like they are the worst on earth. Why do just an introduction? Why not organize a small marriage?

A friend of mine foolishly got pregnant after her bf pleaded with her to. Now the guy talks to her anyhow...

I'm sorry for his loss all the same.

I am not sorry for his loss. How much does it cost to do introduction and court registry wedding? In some places, registry fees for conducting a wedding is not more than 15k. undecided Let him continue saying rawbbish for there. Projects, my left foot!

AntiWailer:
If i happen to be the girl's Father and i see u near my house , i will gun you down.

You did not even try court marriage.
Introduce while she sits in her father's house and push her tummy around so that you continue your project ?

After your useless projects and she puts to bed, you will come up with stories on how your Parents said No but you will be sending money for the baby. You send for few months and vanish.

Face your projects, when you are done look for another girl.

Your sin is as grave as those who aborted cos your fornication led to innocent blood shed senselessly.

Thank you for educating the clueless, jare! cheesy May you live long....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by boyjo: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Afonjanightmare:

Thanks bro, really insightful
This period has been the most challenging for me since I was born, it's not been easy for both of us, but we shall overcome

So sorry, don`t worry, it would pass.
Hope is a powerful spirit. It rewards those who entertain it.

There is ALWAYS light at the end of a tunnel.
After the night, there IS always daybreak.
Wait for it smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by LaudableXX: 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:
I begged her to keep it

She & the babies won't go hungry. I am comfortable enough to take proper care of them
But you are not comfortable enough to do introduction, and court registry wedding? Who are you deceiving?

rawpadgin:
can't do the trad immediately

Too many projects for now
What dirty projects? angry Where does your babe come from? Why can't you do small introduction with your family members inside the babe's father's parlour, and then do court registry wedding afterwards? It will not cost you heaven and earth! sad

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

With ur big head:small body ratio

It begs d question: are u d headmistress of a primary school?

lipsrsealed undecided. I can see you don't have eyes.
Puta Neba osiso!
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by richG: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
Abortion is not right. Simple
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by aDEOetREGE: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

lipsrsealed undecided. I can see you don't have eyes.
Puta Neba osiso!

Carry ur wahala go abeg...na ur kids i fear for....automatic big heads

Arindin omo
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by MARKETfund: 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
xynerise:

Football age? grin

Antelope like you grin
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by LaudableXX: 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
Donjazzy12:
Now you can understand why I call most modern young men fools and stupid people! Imagine guys supporting your evil murderous girlfriend. Men of nowadays are so stupid it gives me headache!

Making of a baby takes two people, the man and the woman. Why should only one party decide to keep the baby or not? Many men do not understand it yet. If you as the man also makes up your mind to abort the baby and she refuses and decides to have the baby, when you keep away from them for ignoring your opinion, the same set of guys will still be blaming you for not being a 'real man' and taking care of your responsibility.

It is official most men of nowadays only live for pussy. I call them pussy brain!

My opinion, I am presently working on a Bill. Men can only be responsible for a child they decide to keep. When it comes to children and pregnancy, women should not make ALL the decisions. Where they do, they should also take all the responsibilities alone, period.

If I were you, I will arrest the girl for murder. The mother can also be arrested as an accomplice. Thank God abortion is illegal in Nigeria.

I feel for you bro! May God give you a better lady for marriage. Most young women of nowadays are lesbians and prostitutes!
If he arrests the girl for murder, then he might end up being the loser, and get framed on the allegation that he is just telling lies. Why?

1). The girl might deny he is the one responsible for her pregnancy, since there is no DNA evidence to prove such claims.

2). She might deny having an abortion, and claim she had a miscarriage.

3). They were not legally married, so he really has no hold over the girl.

The guy should just wash his hands off the matter and move on.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

You have many projects at hand gulping a lot of money therefore you will only do the introduction for now and the trad will be after she give birth.

Mr project, the parents of the girl saw unseriousness and deception in you and I agree with them. cheesy cheesy
not Enough Reason To Abort
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by JideAmuGiaka: 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
DeadRat:
not Enough Reason To Abort

I didn't support the abortion.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by bomasek(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
LadyAimy:
One small boy like that.
oya quote me for dead thread make I send am
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by biacan(f): 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:
even u? grin grin

Iffa beat u biacan
And you want me to take you serious the other time undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by rawpadgin(m): 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
biacan:
And you want me to take you serious the other time undecided
so u don't want me to invest in my future & that of my wife & unborn kids?

God punish devil
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by biacan(f): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:
so u don't want me to invest in my future & that of my wife & unborn kids?

God punish devil
Why are you calling me names
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

Carry ur wahala go abeg...na ur kids i fear for....automatic big heads

Arindin omo

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.