Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother (50080 Views)

Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better / Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Mother! What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by mukhcech(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
abortion is illegal so yes he has a right to arrest that woman.

In which constitution... Please quote the section please.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by boyjo: 11:41am On Mar 06, 2018
centboy123456:

so having a baby is now destroy Africa na wow for or na oh if ur son impregnates my daughter if he want to marry her no problem if he don't no problem I don't see any destroy here if u travel out side Nigeria u see it a normal tin is the western world but here in Africa u call it destroy

Shut up!!
Is this the US or Western Continent?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by boyjo: 11:42am On Mar 06, 2018
centboy123456:

so u want him not to work so u can say he is not a man Abi or the marriage u are talking about is it not money u don't want him to work so u can say he his not man woman or get problem

Shut up!!
He said it himself that he was more than comfortable enough to take care of mother and child.
Court marriage is just 30k!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by boyjo: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2018
edward1106:

You spoilt everything when you decided to continue after number one. What if the lady becomes better than him? I mean getter a better and richer husband and she invites him? Don't down play destiny. We don't know it.

My bradaa, thank you.
I wanted to reply him but i felt the stress of dong that.
Life doesn`t always work that way aDEOetREGE

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by boyjo: 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
KingsleyCEO:
Mr project sir, are you related to Governor Wike?

You can't even tell yourself the truth.
Well your actions shows you were not serious and that you would want her to terminate it, only that you didn't have the courage to tell her. They just helped you out. Go and look for someone else and when you do, be serious.
That's how people lost precious things simply because they can't set priorities.

Who agree with me on this?
This is how the girl and her family sees you now.

Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Afonjanightmare(m): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:
Devastated is an understatement!

My girls got pregnant with my child & we decided to keep it
I went to see her parents & i told i would've loved to do the traditional marriage immediately but i have too many projects @ hand & these projects are gulping a lot of money as a result i can only afford to do the introduction now & do the trad. After she put to bed.

They assured me they would get back to me with a a good reply.
Few weeks later my girl called me that the pregnancy has been aborted. The most devastating thing is, she was pregnant with a set of twins.

As for my so-called girlfriend, it's over between us

Still thinking if i should arrest the mother

I'm in your shoes right now bro, I don't have money for wedding or traditional marriage but want the baby, the girl's family has insisted on trad, what do I do?
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by boyjo: 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
AndyCole16:

For people to like your comments shows there are fundamental with humans these days. Do you think the solution to his "running from responsibility"is the killing of those innocent babies?
Granted their is more to the story, but mind you ANYONE with a conscience to murder a soul is worst.

Nah, you don`t get it.
JideAmuGiaka is not supporting the killing.
She/he is simply blaming he OP for the occurence.

No sane human being dropping comments here supports it.
They are just blaming the OP for it.

I hope you get the differrence now?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by boyjo: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
Sezua:

If this happened then you are a self centered son of a bitch. To even think of arresting the mum shows how stupid you are. What sort of men are we breeding in this part of the world? Why don't you make marrying her one of your projects? Anuofia...

Anthony Joshua says he`d raise his young female relation with strict hands and leave young his male relation to do what ever he like cos he`s gon be a man undecided
Parents should handle their sons and daughters with discpline and not just daughters alone

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by acevic: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

You have many projects at hand gulping a lot of money therefore you will only do the introduction for now and the trad will be after she give birth.

Mr project, the parents of the girl saw unseriousness and deception in you and I agree with them. cheesy cheesy

You've just spoken like someone that is still being fed at home. Someone who knows nothing about responsibilities and execution of projects
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by acevic: 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
The way people are castigating the op sickens me to the stomach.

Someone offers to do introduction which is the first step and go ahead with the trad marriage after she must have put to bed. How do that show unseriousness ?

The question is how old is the lady in question?

How wealthy are the parents of the lady?

Wealthy enough to see the guy as poor? Or poor enough to see the guy as not rich enough to shoulder some responsibilities from their family?

Do they have someone they woulda loved the girl to marry?

Do they even like the Op at all?

Are they the spiritual types that have received any warning of any kind?
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by boyjo: 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
Afonjanightmare:

I'm in your shoes right now bro, I don't have money for wedding or traditional marriage but want the baby, the girl's family has insisted on trad, what do I do?

Confirm the pregnancy even if you have to trick her to the hospital.
Don`t do any ceremony. just take the bride rice to them.
That should save you some cost.

Make sure you pay the dowry.
It`s usually cheap in itself.

Please o, do all that you can to save your baby`s life because i can`t understand the reasoning of some humans these days!

say NO to abortion!
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by boyjo: 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
engrchykae:
another overgrown baby.
How can he call his girlfriend his woman as if he paid her dowry?
Should use dss to arrest the girl's family because of his failed attempt to cut corners.
As for you the Don of I.diots,i don't have time for devil's advocates like you

Donjazzy12 thinks you support the killings (whereas you don`t) as against being angry that he even thinks he can still arrest the Mum.

It`s just a misunderstanding between you two.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by boyjo: 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
acevic:

Someone offers to do introduction which is the first step and go ahead with the trad marriage after she must have put to bed. How do that show unseriousness ?

Then you do not know how men are dealing with women.
Check most of the female comments here, they think OP is another baby mama maker.

*Please please say NO to abortion girls and boys.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by bomasek(m): 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
LadyAimy:
You didn't mention in the dead thread. I'm good, you?
OK,will do that today,though I asked u to mention me and not me mentioning u,no wahala,will do that once I get to the office. What happened to your moniker, hope its u I'm dealing with
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by 9jaflave: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Op, if you impregnate a girl, then you should take immediate responsibility and wife her; you can't be giving your own conditions after doing the project. If you love her, then you must save what honour may be left, by at least doing the traditional wedding. All that introduction talk na wash.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by LadyAimy: 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
bomasek:
OK,will do that today,though I asked u to mention me and not me mentioning u,no wahala,will do that once I get to the office. What happened to your moniker, hope its u I'm dealing with
Serving bangrin
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by discman2k2(m): 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Dont mind the wencher. God go punish that his useless preek. Project my ass.
Walahi, nwanne, dat guy post really got me up so angry. Haba, wht a generation.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by boyjo: 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
Phut:

And the annoying thing is that they copy all of the negatives first. But they won’t see the technological innovation to copy grin

cc: centboy123456

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by discman2k2(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Afonjanightmare:

Mayy all u ve written be ur portion, in Jesus name. Mayu eachg word u wrote happen to u exactly as uve written them.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Amya(f): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
acevic:

The question is how old is the lady in question?

How wealthy are the parents of the lady?

Wealthy enough to see the guy as poor? Or poor enough to see the guy as not rich enough to shoulder some responsibilities from their family?

Do they have someone they woulda loved the girl to marry?

Do they even like the Op at all?

Are they the spiritual types that have received any warning of any kind?

If you have a daughter, you can allow her give birth from her father's house because introduction has been done and the man promised to marry her when she has the baby.

Introduction isn't marriage. If in the entire 9months of the pregnancy the man didn't think he could put together a little something to pay her dowry then I can say for a fact he isn't serious.

Think about it. Money or projects shouldn't be a factor in marrying this girl as even the people in the lowest financial and social strata still get married everyday.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by xynerise: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
MARKETfund:

@op listen to Mr Antelope,
he's talking from experience grin grin grin

See jab shocked shocked shocked

This old man you still gat your groove on grin

Mad Antelope grin
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by discman2k2(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
boyjo:

Shut up!!
He said it himself that he was more than comfortable enough to take care of mother and child.
Court marriage is just 30k!

U r most definitely myy guy!!! I love ur attacks, infct iwe na ewe gi o (U deyu vex wella!)

Thumbs up, nwanne!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by bomasek(m): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
LadyAimy:
Serving bangrin
No wahala,make I reach office first. Who u go wrestle?
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by LadyAimy: 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
bomasek:
No wahala,make I reach office first. Who u go wrestle?
One small boy like that.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by MARKETfund: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
xynerise:

Mad Antelope grin

grin grin

Oga ole way?
Am planning my wedding o! cheesy
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
mukhcech:

In which constitution... Please quote the section please.
you have an internet enabled phone and all you can do with is is show your ignorance. Read below:

Nigeria’s abortion laws make it one of the most restrictive countries regarding abortion.[2] Nigeria’s criminal law system is divided between the northern and southern states of Nigeria.

The Criminal Code is currently enforced in southern states. The abortion laws of the Criminal Code are expressed within sections 228, 229, and 230. Section 228 states that any person providing a miscarriage to a woman is guilty of a felony and up to 14 years of imprisonment. Section 229 states that any woman obtaining a miscarriage is guilty of a felony and up to imprisonment for 7 years. Section 230 states that anyone supplying anything intended for a woman’s miscarriage is also guilty of a felony and up to 3 years of imprisonment.[3]

The Penal Code operates in northern states, with abortion laws contained in sections 232, 233, and 234. The sections of the Penal Code parallel the Criminal Code, besides the exception for abortion with the purpose of saving the life of the mother. The Penal Code’s punishments include imprisonment, fine, or both.[2] The offenses of these codes are punishable regardless of whether the miscarriage was successful.[4] No provisions have been made to the Criminal Code making exceptions for the preservations of the mother’s life.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by JideAmuGiaka: 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
acevic:

You've just spoken like someone that is still being fed at home. Someone who knows nothing about responsibilities and execution of projects

A man running away from his responsibilities can say anything but the truth remains that he deceived the girl, making her believe that he's equal to the task but when the jungle matured, he remembered that he has a project. By the time he's allowed to do introduction you won't see him again. For the girl to abort the babies means that the guy has disappointed her. She never believed that her guy that was boasting of his readiness to settle her parents will come up with such excuses. TRUTH IS MINE.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by boyjo: 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
discman2k2:

U r most definitely myy guy!!! I love ur attacks, infct iwe na ewe gi o (U deyu vex wella!)

Thumbs up, nwanne!

haha the guy just dey make noise up and down for this thread cheesy grin grin
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by JideAmuGiaka: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
boyjo:

Nah, you don`t get it.
JideAmuGiaka is not supporting the killing.
She/he is simply blaming he OP for the occurence.

No sane human being dropping comments here supports it.
They are just blaming the OP for it.

I hope you get the differrence now?

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by JideAmuGiaka: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
MARKETfund:

Now am dead grin grin grin

Do you know him somewhere before, or is there something you're not telling?

Is the girl in question your Sister/Niece/Cousin etc?
Take am easy on the dude bro

grin
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Afonjanightmare(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
discman2k2:

Mayy all u ve written be ur portion, in Jesus name. Mayu eachg word u wrote happen to u exactly as uve written them.

It would never be well with you and your generations, worthless Bastard, I'm sure you aren't even up to 14yrs, dirty asshole, I wish you could meet me face to face and talk to me in this manner, dirty thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by rawpadgin(m): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

A man running away from his responsibilities can say anything but the truth remains that he deceived the girl, making her believe that he's equal to the task but when the jungle matured, he remembered that he has a project. By the time he's allowed to do introduction you won't see him again. For the girl to abort the babies means that the guy has disappointed her. She never believed that her guy that was boasting of his readiness to settle her parents will come up with such excuses. TRUTH IS MINE.
keep jumping like a headless chicken u hear?

He go soon clear for ur eyeseyes embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady / When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.