Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother (50075 Views)

Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better / Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Mother! What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
Saintmary:

black and white mentality
hehehehe, lol.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by LaudableXX: 12:51am On Mar 08, 2018
oyatz:
Report of Ultrasound scan done by the Op and his GF which showed she was carrying a twin pregnancy is a sufficient evidence and if the hospital where the abortion was procured is known, the police know how to get 'evidence' in such matters because that is one of their commonest means of getting money.

In Nigeria, formication between two consenting adults may be seen as immoral but not necessarily illegal, however abortion is a criminal offense.

Take it easy. It is his word against hers. The girl can deny that the baby (or babies), belong to him. cheesy Secondly, she can say she had a miscarriage, and received treatment for it, within that hospital. He never followed her to the hospital, where she did the so-called abortion. Neither did he say he knew the place, where the procedure was carried out. If the girl has a good lawyer, it will be thrown out of any court at the first hearing. Too much conjecture dots the whole story... undecided
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by coolh3ad(m): 3:47am On Mar 08, 2018
rawpadgin:
I begged her to keep it

She & the babies won't go hungry. I am comfortable enough to take proper care of them

Then why not just do a court wedding, a small reception for guests and "take proper care of them" in your house....They did wrong terminating the pregnancy but at the same time, you won't blame them. They don't want their daughter to be/she doesn't want to be a babymama. I am 80percent sure you won't end up marrying her if she keeps the pregnancy and delivers the set of twins.....Don't blame them...
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by coolh3ad(m): 3:49am On Mar 08, 2018
BoweryGirl:

Oga, please scrap this project talk! Is there any project that is more important to you than your now aborted twins? What is the project sef? Let's hear it. Project this, Project that. You be Julius Berger?

SAVAGE!!!!!!!
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by BossLaifay(f): 4:28am On Mar 08, 2018
LaudableXX:
Secondly, she can say she had a miscarriage, and received treatment for it, within that hospital.....
Thirdly she can even say she was never pregnant and was just reaching.... The list is endless....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by oyatz(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
I know all you have said but merely reporting the matter to police will teach them a lesson.

Even if the case will be settled out of court, they they will spend money to Lawyer/police and be rattled.

On a more serious note, I think it is best to forget about the family and move on with life.

LaudableXX:

Take it easy. It is his word against hers. The girl can deny that the baby (or babies), belong to him. cheesy Secondly, she can say she had a miscarriage, and received treatment for it, within that hospital. He never followed her to the hospital, where she did the so-called abortion. Neither did he say he knew the place, where the procedure was carried out. If the girl has a good lawyer, it will be thrown out of any court at the first hearing. Too much conjecture dots the whole story... undecided
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by LaudableXX: 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
oyatz:
I know all you have said but merely reporting the matter to police will teach them a lesson.

Even if the case will be settled out of court, they they will spend money to Lawyer/police and be rattled.

On a more serious note, I think it is best to forget about the family and move on with life.
Teach who a lesson? Are you talking about the same police that is quick to arrest whoever pays the highest amount of money at its station, first? It depends on the family sef. You cannot pull such stunts, with some families. They have relatives that are policemen, lawyers etc., who will take up the case, and they will not have to spend a penny in legal fees! cheesy
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Afonjanightmare(m): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
discman2k2:

Ur brain-dead, Cunt! If u were within myt reach ima squeeze d hella outa ur senseless skull, Ass-wipish fool!

You even type like a child, I hail your childishness

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by SirLiquidGold: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2021
Phut:

Forreal tho! grin
Hi
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by emmanuel1277: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2021
BoweryGirl:

You think she is not underwhelmed or devastated as you? She had to go through the gruesome procedure, not you. She might be falling apart right now.

Do you know the conflicting emotions that would have stemmed in her mind before she decided to take that step? You guys knock a girl up and feel you have the right to tell her to keep or get rid of the baby. Do you know what some of these girls go through? I know quite some beautiful ladies who are single mothers, why? No man wants to marry a "second hand" woman as you men refer to them. Is it same for you men? No! The society is very forgiving of you.

I understand you are going through pains and so much hurt. Please, I suggest you talk it out with her and see if you can forgive her. In all of these, my heart is broken for the two foetuses whose immature parents creiated no space for their dreams..
Wow so because the guy couldn't wed the girl then the killing of the humans is justified

Wow
So if he didn't have the money at all, the children would still have been aborted
This is sad
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by emmanuel1277: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2021
Saintmary:

You are blaming the female for the sexual intercourse. How about the male sprinkling his seed indiscriminately up and down the country. Before you go sharing shame to females for engaging in sexual relations, remember they did it with someone. A man shouldn't request for sex when he hasn't put the ring on it. Atrocity? on which basis: religious, cultural or legal? I would have ignored your post but I know things have to change in this country. This culture of slut shaming the females should stop. Females won't have sex if males didn't ask for it. Females should get brain? How do you get something you already have. She dodged a bullet because she could have married a selfish, arrogant prick if she had waited for his "projects" to be completed before she "opened her legs". Finally, I'm not your Sister
Siant Mary
Supporting Abortion

Chai
How do you feel supporting the abortion
So if the guy didn't have the money then the kids can be killed
Or heck if IG was a case of rape by the bush path then the resulting pregnancy can just be terminated

Even if the guy may be a fool
Abortion na better thing ?

Make una fear God small
Small Abeg
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Saintmary(f): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2021
emmanuel1277:

Siant Mary
Supporting Abortion

Chai
How do you feel supporting the abortion
So if the guy didn't have the money then the kids can be killed
Or heck if IG was a case of rape by the bush path then the resulting pregnancy can just be terminated

Even if the guy may be a fool
Abortion na better thing ?

Make una fear God small
Small Abeg

I don't remember anywhere in my posts on this Nairaland where I directed anyone to terminate their pregnancy.

It's not my fault you have comprehension problems.

Finally, please get lost.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by emmanuel1277: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2021
Saintmary:

I don't remember anywhere in my posts on this Nairaland where I directed anyone to terminate their pregnancy.

It's not my fault you have comprehension problems.

Finally, please get lost.
Abortionist
You go get belle one kind soon

Then you will be put in a place to judge for yourself
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Homeboiy: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2021
I’m happy for you both

Las las

Another baby came

Guy if you don back online

Call me

I no save that your woman number
Make I know how you take waka for those things

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.