Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? (24538 Views)

Bill To Prevent Medical Doctors From Getting Licence Till After 5 Years / Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) / HIV/AIDS Conspiracy Theories: Do You Believe The Virus Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by bejeria101(m): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2018
And who told you it has no cure?
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Raziii(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2018
Just going through comments here and I must ask, using Nigeria as a case study, does university education really make people more knowledgeable than they already are?

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Funkybabee(f): 10:37am On Mar 06, 2018
That is the problem of African mentality.why can't you develop your own since you know white are using the drug to ganerate money from you

To any nutritionalist,food technologist hospitality who have aims to fight any disease with food let join hand together to save more life,we can create a whatsapp group make some research through internet or various means...quote me make I add u to the group or dm to create and us

Pls only medical students or related to food can join only thnks
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by butterflyl1on: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2018
Xisnin:

Illiterate, their is no key to medicine. At every age there are snake oil salesman hoping to deceive
dumb suckers by selling them hope, unfortunately such characters no longer thrive in organized
society but have become an object of reverence for jobless conspiracy theorists and
gullible citizens of backward nations who don't know any better.

Who stops you from buying your magical garlic and using it?

I know your spirit have already been defeated and locked up but you should keep your madness to
yourself.
Modern medicine is based on verifiable results, merely making a claim doesn't cut it.

You wouldn't dream of calling me an illiterate if you knew me so I will chalk off your comment as an ignorant one.

You call those who make these claims snake oil salesmen ignorantly. These same people have offered to have their modes of treatments and their patients verified on a before and after basis but is this ever done? NO

The reason why they refuse doing so is because these claims to cures always come form alternative medicine sources and based on this, the so called "modern" medicine authorities do not recognise alternative medicine practitioners as professionals or as actually being medically competent so group their claims as quacks.

A major example was a man known as Dr. Sebi from Honduras. He was famous for vegetable cell food compounds to fortify the body.

He was popular for having “cured AIDS” and all other diseases. He has treated several high-profile individuals including the late Michael Jackson and the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes.

You need to read up about him and the circumstances surrounding his death. Lisa left eye lopes swore to make his name known all over the world after he treated her of what "modern" Medicine could not and it was shortly after that statement of hers that she died / was killed in a car crash.

Kindly stop calling people you do not know anything about "illiterate " a lot of us here on nairaland are way beyond your exposure level and your academic worth yet we frolic at the level of everyone.

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by airminem(f): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2018
The Whites are cauaght up by their own device. African is nature with miracle drug.
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Ricky97(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2018
The cure is out but trust the whites. They are hoarding the medicine just as a control tool for depopulation against their New World Order

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by NovaCare: 10:48am On Mar 06, 2018
Very high PPM colloidal silver (from 45ppm upward) cures HIV. We have been treating people here in Abuja with it effectively. We are currently working on a female patient who had full blown AIDS with a solution of over 200ppm, liposomal Vitamin C and some other antiviral agents and the results are astonishing. We wanted to do a video documentary to cover her amazing recovery and showcase it publicly but she didn't give her consent. It is so sad that many people are dying of HIV related complexes without knowing the truth.

Run a Google search on the phrase "Colloidal Silver and HIV" and see for yourself.

Disclaimer: The Colloidal Silver used in curing HIV must be 45ppm and above and that is what we at NovaCare Naturopathic Research generates in our lab. Buying and using any form of Colloidal Silver you see out there in the market (esp one CS Gold) is done at your own risk. This is because they are not properly prepared.

I am open to any questions.

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Fordzzy(m): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2018
Meloshi:

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/03/if-white-can-do-all-these-what-is.html

BECAUSE THERE IS SO MUCH MONEY TO BE MADE WITH THE DISEASE UNERADICATED

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by AreaFada2: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2018
trustyshoess:

These aren't excuses, they're facts. There are no facilities, no well paid, highly paid biomedical scientists. Finding the cure for diseases require highly regulated laboratory environments which don't seem to exist in Nigeria.
The West are definitely not to be blamed but when there's a question of "Why can't Nigerian scientists develop it quietly", I have to ask how and where? In their backyards?

Look, first look at the post I replied to before you quote me. I replied initially to the person blaming whites for not developing a cure for AIDS.

Now the West are developing because their leaders did the right things. And the people vote for decent candidates. In the past when leaders/kings messed up, there were revolutions. If we the masses settle for "rankadede, your boys are loyal, up the chair" and such nonsense hailing corrupt people, we deserve what we get.

So yes they are excuses. Our leaders did not fall from the sky. They were nurtured by our society. They are people's dads/mums, uncle, aunt, sons, daughters, wives, husbands, etc.

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by victorazy(m): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2018
Lildoks:

The drugs are even free sef. They will make more money by selling the cure so stop saying trash.

Truth is trash in your dictionary ba?

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Ugosample(m): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
Must the whites produce everything? Y can't the blacks that brought the disease find a cure.
I think the Q that should interest us is 'why are we so dependant on the whites?' for christ sake these guys are our equals not our masters.!!!

That's a good question to ask

Black man does not have the self belief that he can do it, and that's a problem

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2018
Is the cure for HIV/AIDS meant to be found by only white people? Are we black men not humans?
Can't we do our own research and get a cure for AIDS?

Stop looking up to the white man for everything!
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 06, 2018
oyb:
The illiteracy is strong with these ones. There is no cure for any viral disease, even the common cold.

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Hoshboy01(m): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2018
They have the cure even some Africans do have the cure....but the money they make on the management of that ailment is too much to let go....so don't be desieved that there is no cure for hiv

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Yankee101: 11:06am On Mar 06, 2018
Mouthgag:

Who are the "blacks"
Is your skin color "black"?
Have you seen a 'white skinned' person b4 now?
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Mouthgag: 11:08am On Mar 06, 2018
Yankee101:

Have you seen a 'white skinned' person b4 now?
Never. I don't think it's possible for someone's skin color to be white. Only maybe in diseased state.

The white colour I know is the colour of SNOW.
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by boyjo: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
They created it to wipe out the undesirables, but if you happen to be an Elite puppet they can spare you and give you cure eg; Magic Ervin Johnson.

2nd point they have a cure, but treating the disease is very profitable for the pharmacies manufacturing drugs.

3rd point it is a tool for depopulation.
Thanks for asking.

Meloshi hope you are satisfied now?
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by boyjo: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2018
bejeria101:
And who told you it has no cure?

Don`t mind Meloshi please.
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Coldfeets: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
It's a stage. Big Pharma and the FDA are making money from the lack of it and any attempt at threatening that money box can even get you death. You asked valid questions. I've worked with some of the smartest human beings in the medical world and I can't believe we can't have a cure for AIDS.

Same thing with cancer. Those who control the world feel an exclusive right to who lives and dies and how money flows. I can't accept there's no cure for cancer or any illness. We are too intelligent to he held by these diseases. Ever wondered why our government always tried to silence whoever claims to have the AIDS cure?

Those who control the world control what we do, buy, eat, drink and think. We are in a control system. Why do governments that ban Marijuana allow alcohol? Why do we have McDonalds everywhere but we can't allow anyone inhale DMT? Why are they not promoting Jinseng?

Why is there no malaria vaccine here? How was Ebola created? Who created Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome? Just a few who know the secrets of the world. They control us with Religion, Media, Science, Television, Wars, The foods we eat, etc. The world is not a honest place.

You mean the ILLUMINATI?

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Yankee101: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2018
Mouthgag:

Never. I don't think it's possible for someone's skin color to be white. Only maybe in diseased state.

The white colour I know is the colour of SNOW.

Fine. I was using Irony to lets the OP see the foolishness of his post

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Iseoluwani: 11:11am On Mar 06, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I SUPPORT THAT THE "ELITE" CONTROL A LOT THINGS TODAY, AND HOW THE WORLD WORKS.

BUT WHO NEEDS THE WHITE AND THEIR STUPID MEDICINE, WHEN WE ALREADY HAVE NIGERIAN PASTORS THAT CURE DISEASES IN THE NAME OF GOD? undecided

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Cadec007(m): 11:17am On Mar 06, 2018
Pataricatering:
which equal ? Abegi ! But TB Joshua has the cure nah ? And a lot of our pastors can cure aids as well ! Lol
you see thats the self believe ny guy ugosample is talking about africans lack the will power to do things even when we have the ideas with us, we prefer to be fed anytime, anyhow
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:19am On Mar 06, 2018
Coldfeets:

You mean the ILLUMINATI?
I can't really say. The Masons, The Illuminated, The Bloodlines, The Opus Dei, The Catholic Church, Islam, etc.

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Sebastine7: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2018
Stop misleading people... The drug u mentioned is not even in google!!
BloggerDonald:
The Cure is Out .....

The Fact is that Not Everybody Can Afford it .....

Is Called Bukamtoris (Cost $754 Per Injection) ... To Be Taken Twice Every Year ....

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by AreaFada2: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2018
Raziii:
Just going to comments here and I must ask, using Nigeria as a case study, does university education really make people more knowledgeable than they already are?
What do you mean by knowledge?

If you just finished secondary school and go study Biology at university, sure you will get more knowledge about animals, plants, environment, etc. Compared to someone who did not study biology.

But will BSc in Biology/Economics/Physics/Agric etc give you more common sense? I doubt.

If you really like acquiring knowledge naturally, your exposure to history students, medical students, economics students might make you pick up books in those subjects and read. Or ask them questions.

If intellectually you are just " Oh King Pharaoh let my people go", you will graduate with little much in the way of extra knowledge. cheesy grin

In 9ja, the cramming and regurgitation and booklet buying university regime has done a lot of damage.

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Cadec007(m): 11:21am On Mar 06, 2018
YabaLeftist:

Lmfao!

Keep deluding yourself that you are equals.
lmfao!! Even selfcondemning yourself that you are the lesser one!

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Cadec007(m): 11:23am On Mar 06, 2018
oshaosha2014:
They are not our equals in every way!!! Check all the African countries that have white in them, you will realise they are fairing better than those African countries that have only blacks. To now wound you; which only black country is better than only white country. Which black country has been able to govern itself successfully, by provision of socio-economic means to better the life of it citizens. Check the black population or community in many of this white countries, they are living like animals, crime rate, child mother or baby mama, and all other social vices are rife amongst them compared to their white host. Don't compare yourselves to the white. They are light-years ahead. The moment you accept that the better for you.
so in a nutshell you feel if the whites are still ruling us we would have fared better?
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Cadec007(m): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2018
Coldfeets:

When Abalaka announced he found the cure, what did you black monkeys do to him?
do not generalise!!!! i repeat donot generalise!!!!
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Cadec007(m): 11:26am On Mar 06, 2018
Rickrux0:

While I respect your point, kindly do some research b4 making assertions. Blacks did not 'bring the disease'
ok thanks......... sorry but who 'brought the disease'
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Cadec007(m): 11:34am On Mar 06, 2018
remedick:
Who told you the blacks brought the disease? You are not exposed... Do you know disease can be created in the lab and injected into you?
yeah i know this things but i don't want to thread that angle if i am to do that then i would render the op's post useless because the whites have the cure......look at the simpler version they produced? In weak states, particularly in most african states it cost fortunes to tame the disease come to talk of completely eradicating it...maybe the would sap a country resources deep to its reserve b4 giving the cure..,,...but i don't want to go to that angle i just posted that in line with what the op posted........but if you ask me if the cure is available........i am not conclusive but i guess it is.....hope you understand? If u don't pls do well to mention me.
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by madridguy(m): 11:34am On Mar 06, 2018
Nice thread.
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Lukonline(m): 11:39am On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
Must the whites produce everything? Y can't the blacks that brought the disease find a cure.
I think the Q that should interest us is 'why are we so dependant on the whites?' for christ sake these guys are our equals not our masters.!!!

Equals YES. But different purpose and role. Just like man and woman are equal but different roles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience / NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug / 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58