Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? (24537 Views)

Bill To Prevent Medical Doctors From Getting Licence Till After 5 Years / Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) / HIV/AIDS Conspiracy Theories: Do You Believe The Virus Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by AreaFada2: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2018
Very funny question.

You need to understand the nature of HIV virus first.

The West do not play with infectious diseases. Simply because such diseases do not discriminate. A prophylactic treatment to prevent infection if someone has just recently been exposed costs over $1,000 or more. So finding a vaccine or cure is in their interest.

Who made the progress so far made in HIV research? The West largely.

This question would make more sense talking of sickle cell that doesn't really affect Caucasians. Even progress made there so far, it's the West too.

Nigeria in particularly ought to be at the forefront of infectious disease research. Because we stand to gain a lot as the largest black nation, one of those most affected. And money selling to others.
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by butterflyl1on: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2018
Terminator1234g:
YOU CAN MAKE YOUR RESEARCH ANY PERSON ALMOST ON THE VERGE OF attaining the cure has been assassinated.
Easy, NEW WORLD ORDER. WHAT THOSE GUYS RUNNING THE WORLD THINK IS FAR MORE SOPHISTICATED THAN WHAT WE WATCH ON TV OR HEAR.

very soon the world will be over populated and earth will be a difficult place so they've invented and brought wars, killer vaccines etc to reduce population.
HIV IS RAMPANT IN AFRICA, SO DO you THINK THAT THOSE GUYS REALLY CARE BOUT AFRICA.

WHEN OP SAID THE "WHITES" HE MEANT THE AMERICANS. LET ME TELL YOU AMERICA IS WHAT IT IS TODAY BECAUSE OF IMMIGRANTS EG; NIGERIANS AND LATINOS...

NIGERIANS ARE SMARTER THAN THEM BY FAR BUT WITH SUCH BLESSINGS COMES BIG PROBLEMS.

A.

I totally agree. Any black who has claimed to have a cure, rather than investigating this cure they quickly silence such persons by labelling them with all sorts of negative tags and in worst case scenarios arrange the death of such persons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Galaticos444: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
Must the whites produce everything? Y can't the blacks that brought the disease find a cure.
I think the Q that should interest us is 'why are we so dependant on the whites?' for christ sake these guys are our equals not our masters.!!!
no doubt they ar flesh and blood like us but wot differs is that dey av better conducive environment and facilities dan us cos African leaders ar so corrupt,wasteful and evil.the only care about themselves

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Shroud: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2018
Meloshi:

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/03/if-white-can-do-all-these-what-is.html
Op, what's stopping HUMANS including Africans from developing a cure or vaccine for HIV?

With this kind of mindset, you're still in a state of psychological slavery and mental limitation.

To make a better world is the responsibility of all human, not just a particular race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2018
dustar:
HIV/AIDS ..is a population control measure. The rich white folks have the cure.. They invented it.
Actually some viruses can be treated with antiviral drugs which work by inhibiting the synthesis of viral particles in affected cells but most of the time viruses are tackled with a preventative method (vaccines) as they are incredibly hard to treat

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2018
The fear of HIV and the continuous use of condom for it's prevention has greately controlled population explosion particularly in Africa

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by daben1(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2018
The blacks nko, are they not human beings?
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by mmsen: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2018
OP is a simpleton.

Medical research is done by people from all over the world.

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by RealGucci: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2018
dahs why they call them maye
at times
im like fuc
what wud af the world been without the whites
fuc
boring.
in africa
it will be hot shiithoole
cause we for no see laptop.tv..phone.car.cloth.mirror..we for jus dey wear banaa leaves as tshirt
dey ride cow like car
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by AreaFada2: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

I totally agree. Any black who has claimed to have a cure, rather than investigating this cure they quickly silence such persons by labelling them with all sorts of negative tags and in worst case scenarios arrange the death of such persons.

Why can't black countries protect such people and ensure such discovery is kept secret? And just use it to cure own population. If a Nigerian quietly develops it and FG use it to cure all our HIV patients, is it bad? If we know what we are doing, why rely on the West for approval? shocked shocked

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
They created it to wipe out the undesirables, but if you happen to be an Elite puppet they can spare you and give you cure eg; Magic Ervin Johnson.

2nd point they have a cure, but treating the disease is very profitable for the pharmacies manufacturing drugs.

3rd point it is a tool for depopulation.
Thanks for asking.
Quit being ignorant believing in baseless conspiracy theories.

Aids is sickness of the immune system and cure hasn't been found due to the severity of the sickness. If you keep believing trash as regards Aids, what about cancer, John McCain is one of the most powerful figure in the world but currently down with cancer, you think he can't afford the cure if there was permanent cure? But he is currently in remission. Because no permanent cure, Same goes for HiV/Aids, Only Anti-retroviral is available now. So get you fact straight before you get led astray by conspiracy theories genius.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2018
OldBeer:
The black man's only contribution to the world is his penîs.
Don't kill the white man.
He has done more than enough.
Don't let the media fool you to think that everything good in this world was made by a white man. Click on the link and educate yourself any
https://thinkgrowth.org/14-black-inventors-you-probably-didnt-know-about-3c0702cc63d2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Gerrard59(m): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

The blacks who have ever claimed to have a cure have either been silenced or killed. This is fact!

Any evidence?

@Post: A better question will be why has there not been a black Nobel Laureate in the science category.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Mouthgag: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2018
Meloshi:

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/03/if-white-can-do-all-these-what-is.html
Senseless post.

What is the meaning of white?

So we have people that have the same color as snow?
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2018
AreaFada2:

Why can't black countries protect such people and ensure such discovery is kept secret? And just use it to cure own population. If a Nigerian quietly develops it and FG use it to cure all our HIV patients, is it bad? If we know what we are doing, why rely on the West for approval? shocked shocked
How is a Nigerian scientist gonna find a cure for HIV when we don't have state of the art medical research labs with high quality equipment and well paid scientists?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Mouthgag: 9:57am On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
Must the whites produce everything? Y can't the blacks that brought the disease find a cure.
I think the Q that should interest us is 'why are we so dependant on the whites?' for christ sake these guys are our equals not our masters.!!!
What is the meaning of white people?

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Xisnin(m): 9:58am On Mar 06, 2018
@meloshi, you are one of the illiterates roaming around with certificates.
You should have restricted this idiocy to your circle of likeminded friends as
this is the most stupid question I have ever seen.
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:58am On Mar 06, 2018
It's a stage. Big Pharma and the FDA are making money from the lack of it and any attempt at threatening that money box can even get you death. You asked valid questions. I've worked with some of the smartest human beings in the medical world and I can't believe we can't have a cure for AIDS.

Same thing with cancer. Those who control the world feel an exclusive right to who lives and dies and how money flows. I can't accept there's no cure for cancer or any illness. We are too intelligent to he held by these diseases. Ever wondered why our government always tried to silence whoever claims to have the AIDS cure?

Those who control the world control what we do, buy, eat, drink and think. We are in a control system. Why do governments that ban Marijuana allow alcohol? Why do we have McDonalds everywhere but we can't allow anyone inhale DMT? Why are they not promoting Jinseng?

Why is there no malaria vaccine here? How was Ebola created? Who created Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome? Just a few who know the secrets of the world. They control us with Religion, Media, Science, Television, Wars, The foods we eat, etc. The world is not a honest place.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:58am On Mar 06, 2018
BloggerDonald:
The Cure is Out .....

The Fact is that Not Everybody Can Afford it .....

Is Called Bukamtoris (Cost $754 Per Injection) ... To Be Taken Twice Every Year ....
How is this a cure if it is to be taken twice every year? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by remedick: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
Who told you the blacks brought the disease? You are not exposed... Do you know disease can be created in the lab and injected into you?

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2018
Honestly, the mod that put this topic on the frontpage has no shame. Such low quality, self hating race baiting topics shouldn't be on the FP. Then again, when the FP has become bbnaija live updates, what can one expect. I'm just getting embarrassed in advance for a foreigner to read this nonsense

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by JourneytoEL(f): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2018
akeentech:
They are waiting for the black. I've been to this world quite a long and I've never in my life seen any HIV patient so I concluded that HIV is not real
if you are in Lagos go to LASUTH on Monday,Wednesday, ask for their HIV centre where they going free ARV, if you go early before 8,you will be surprised to see many people pushing the door,if you can't go there go to LUTH and thank me later.(P. S if you see the crowd you might be too scared to take another HIV test, the same thing happened to me)

2 Likes

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Mouthgag: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2018
frinx:
That word "White" just ruin everything. Why not use "humans" instead.

Is this inferiority complex or racial segregation undecided
God bless you.
I just wonder how some people can be brainwashed to accepting that their skin color is black or white.
I mean, black = charcoal and white = snow.
Do we have people that have those colors of skin?

Paleskinned albino people see the dark skinned as black because to them, the black colour is
Dirty
Inferior
Unholy etc and they are the opposite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by butterflyl1on: 10:01am On Mar 06, 2018
AreaFada2:

Nobody relies on the west for approval. Just that medicine is meant for the good of all irrespective of the race involved. However, despite this being the intent, the true global powers who hold the keys to medicine and medical breakthroughs run it as a "mafian" organisation and kill off any contenders or anyone who would make them loose money.

It's like garlic which is a natural antibiotic and antifungal agent not being encouraged because it can be gotten very cheap so they end up mixing it with other things so it can be sold at higher values.

A lot of people have laid claim to being able to cure HIV naturally but their claims never see the light of day because they are immediately called quacks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Mouthgag: 10:01am On Mar 06, 2018
Yankee101:
And what prevents the 'black from trying?
Who are the "blacks"
Is your skin color "black"?

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Dheco(m): 10:02am On Mar 06, 2018
What Is Stoppin D Black Frm Gettin D Cure For HIV/AIDs? No B Only Whyte
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by kabie(m): 10:02am On Mar 06, 2018
What is stopping Africa[color=#770077][/color] from getting the cure themselvesNa white man go b Una saviour?
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Rickrux0: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
While I respect your point, kindly do some research b4 making assertions. Blacks did not 'bring the disease'

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Lomprico2: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2018
Meloshi:

What is stopping you black people from finding d cure. Despite all your blackmagic n witchcraft?
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Mouthgag: 10:04am On Mar 06, 2018
trustyshoess:
This is stupid topic if I've ever seen one
Are white people the only competent research scientists in the world? What kind of dumb question is this?
Do "white" people exist?
On which planet?
People that have the same color as snow?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience / NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug / 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.