Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? (24539 Views)

Bill To Prevent Medical Doctors From Getting Licence Till After 5 Years / Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) / HIV/AIDS Conspiracy Theories: Do You Believe The Virus Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by fabienjoe: 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
Terminator1234g:
YOU CAN MAKE YOUR RESEARCH ANY PERSON ALMOST ON THE VERGE OF attaining the cure has been assassinated.
Easy, NEW WORLD ORDER. WHAT THOSE GUYS RUNNING THE WORLD THINK IS FAR MORE SOPHISTICATED THAN WHAT WE WATCH ON TV OR HEAR.

very soon the world will be over populated and earth will be a difficult place so they've invented and brought wars, killer vaccines etc to reduce population.
HIV IS RAMPANT IN AFRICA, SO DO you THINK THAT THOSE GUYS REALLY CARE BOUT AFRICA.

WHEN OP SAID THE "WHITES" HE MEANT THE AMERICANS. LET ME TELL YOU AMERICA IS WHAT IT IS TODAY BECAUSE OF IMMIGRANTS EG; NIGERIANS AND LATINOS...

NIGERIANS ARE SMARTER THAN THEM BY FAR BUT WITH SUCH BLESSINGS COMES BIG PROBLEMS.

BIG FAT LIE! We deceive ourselves that Nigerians' are some of the smartest people on earth. That's not true. Have you ever interacted with a white man? Not even their graduates, normal, regular street guys? These guys are smart..We go to school and study their discoveries which they documented and claim to be smart. Some of these inventors are not even graduates..We must face reality..
A.
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by akaahs(m): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
[quote author=Cadec007 post=65597701]Must the whites produce everything? Y can't the blacks that brought the disease find a cure.
I think the Q that should interest us is 'why are we so dependant on the whites?' for christ sake these guys are our equals not our masters.!!![/quote
u remind me of our project engineer, he warns never to call any white man master, not even in our dream.

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
So why no cure for HIV...

Just to correct some false impressions first.

1.FIRST, It isnt because the PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES ARE MAKING A LOT OF MONEY OFF HIV PATIENTS. Indeed, MOST PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES are LOSING MONEY FROM HIV drugs/research.

In 1997....one HIV patient my dad knew spent about half his salary to buy HIV drugs.Today, you can get those drugs FREE OF CHARGE. No payment whatsoever.Prices of HIV drugs have been forced down drastically....by advocacy groups,and World governments.

2.The reason why HIV spreads fast in Africa is because a) people have multiple intimate partners, whereas a whiteman sticks with one partner till they split. ...and the multiple partners system in Africa (a man,his wife, and two side chicks who have side men too) provides a highway for HIV to spread Easily. Then....most people don't take protection. Plus...areas hardest hit by HIV are also areas where circumcision is not practiced.

Now...why no cure.

1.HIV works by integrating its DNA with the DNA of the cells in the body...making the host cell produce new HIV viruses...which then produce more and more copies...which infiltrate more and more cells.

Bacteria ,protozoa and fungi don't work that way...so they can be easily isolated and destroyed.

Note that MOST VIRUSES work the same way that HIV works...eg...Ebola,Rabies,Common cold,etc.

So, the challenge in developing a cure ...is developing a cure that can target the HIV virus without destroying the host cell (See the problem).

2.HIV meds work by

1.Targetting the enzymes that produce the new virus (eg lamivudine, zivovudine, lopinavir) OR

2.Preventing the virus from entering the cell (integrase inhibitors eg dolutegarvir).

3.There are some people whose cells,due to missing a certain receptor....are resistant to HIV (And that includes some Africans...it was even discovered in Kenyans). Those guys will never ever come down with AIDS.

Infact...a potential cure involves transplanting bone marrow from such people into HIV patients...which gives them immune cells resistant to HIV...which in turn clears the virus from the body (That is what happened with the patient who has been cured of HIV...Tim brown). In future...genetic engineering might hold a cure...but thatis decades in the future.

So...to sum up

1.HIV is a virus...which works by invading cells,and making them do its dirty work .....so difficult to find a cure.

2.Research is going to take some time

3.Meanwhile...prevention works. Use a condom.Don't sleep around. Abstain. Use PEP if needed.(PEP has protected thousands onf people from coming down with HIV.

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cromcruach91:
So why no cure for HIV...

Just to correct some false impressions first.

1.FIRST, It isnt because the PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES ARE MAKING A LOT OF MONEY OFF HIV PATIENTS. Indeed, MOST PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES are LOSING MONEY FROM HIV drugs/research.

In 1997....one HIV patient my dad knew spent about half his salary to buy HIV drugs.Today, you can get those drugs FREE OF CHARGE. No payment whatsoever.Prices of HIV drugs have been forced down drastically....by advocacy groups,and World governments.

2.The reason why HIV spreads fast in Africa is because a) people have multiple intimate partners, whereas a whiteman sticks with one partner till they split. ...and the multiple partners system in Africa (a man,his wife, and two side chicks who have side men too) provides a highway for HIV to spread Easily. Then....most people don't take protection. Plus...areas hardest hit by HIV are also areas where circumcision is not practiced.

Now...why no cure.

1.HIV works by integrating its DNA with the DNA of the cells in the body...making the host cell produce new HIV viruses...which then produce more and more copies...which infiltrate more and more cells.

Bacteria ,protozoa and fungi don't work that way...so they can be easily isolated and destroyed.

Note that MOST VIRUSES work the same way that HIV works...eg...Ebola,Rabies,Common cold,etc.

So, the challenge in developing a cure ...is developing a cure that can target the HIV virus without destroying the host cell (See the problem).

2.HIV meds work by

1.Targetting the enzymes that produce the new virus (eg lamivudine, zivovudine, lopinavir) OR

2.Preventing the virus from entering the cell (integrase inhibitors eg dolutegarvir).

3.There are some people whose cells,due to missing a certain receptor....are resistant to HIV (And that includes some Africans...it was even discovered in Kenyans). Those guys will never ever come down with AIDS.

Infact...a potential cure involves transplanting bone marrow from such people into HIV patients...which gives them immune cells resistant to HIV...which in turn clears the virus from the body (That is what happened with the patient who has been cured of HIV...Tim brown). In future...genetic engineering might hold a cure...but thatis decades in the future.

So...to sum up

1.HIV is a virus...which works by invading cells,and making them do its dirty work .....so difficult to find a cure.

2.Research is going to take some time

3.Meanwhile...prevention works. Use a condom.Don't sleep around. Abstain. Use PEP if needed.(PEP has protected thousands onf people from coming down with HIV.

Perfect. Great mind
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
They created it to wipe out the undesirables, but if you happen to be an Elite puppet they can spare you and give you cure eg; Magic Ervin Johnson.

Magic has not been cured. He still has the virus.He just takes his ARV's regularly.
Plus...if it was created to wipeout undesirables...how come African population is still growing. Weshould have been down to 50million black people by now....

2nd point they have a cure, but treating the disease is very profitable for the pharmacies manufacturing drugs.

I know some pharma companies are greedy....but HIV drugs are free of charge here in Nigeria
Twenty years ago...you had to buy your HIV drugs...which could cost N50000-60000 then. Now...they are free of charge. And it is the same whites,and people like Bill Gates that fund such programmes
Pharma companies are losing money in HIV. They are giving being forced to give their drugs away free of charge/giveaway prices...and they are having their profit undercut by generic ARV manufacturers based in places like Brazil and India.(And a court case challenging such generic producers was lost).

3rd point it is a tool for depopulation.
Thanks for asking.

Our population is growing. ARV's are protecting children of HIV positive mothers from getting the virus. If it was depopulating Africa...by now Nigeria would have just had 40MILLION people today.And PEP is also protecting people.

Read up more. HIV is not scary..and no,it was not created by the whites. If it was....it is a poor bioweapon.
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Cadec007(m): 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

What you don't know about Yoruba is we know the truth and we always stand by the truth, I wanna ask you a very simple question; have you been to the airport, have you seen or enter inside Airplane before.. have you travel outside of the country before.. have you been to most of African countries before? I will glad to hear from you before knowing what to say
yes
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Delivar(m): 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
Terminator1234g:
YOU CAN MAKE YOUR RESEARCH ANY PERSON ALMOST ON THE VERGE OF attaining the cure has been assassinated.
Easy, NEW WORLD ORDER. WHAT THOSE GUYS RUNNING THE WORLD THINK IS FAR MORE SOPHISTICATED THAN WHAT WE WATCH ON TV OR HEAR.

very soon the world will be over populated and earth will be a difficult place so they've invented and brought wars, killer vaccines etc to reduce population.
HIV IS RAMPANT IN AFRICA, SO DO you THINK THAT THOSE GUYS REALLY CARE BOUT AFRICA.

WHEN OP SAID THE "WHITES" HE MEANT THE AMERICANS. LET ME TELL YOU AMERICA IS WHAT IT IS TODAY BECAUSE OF IMMIGRANTS EG; NIGERIANS AND LATINOS...

NIGERIANS ARE SMARTER THAN THEM BY FAR
BUT WITH SUCH BLESSINGS COMES BIG PROBLEMS.

A.
Are you joking? America was built by European migrants. Please remove "Nigerians" from there.
Nigerians are smarter and it doesn't reflect in the homeland? Mtcheww
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
yes
Tell me the country you been to?
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Cadec007(m): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
Tell me the country you been to?
ghana, south africa
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2018

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
ghana, south africa
Lool am not surprised really...where in south Africa have you been to? Before I educate you.
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
It's a stage. Big Pharma and the FDA are making money from the lack of it and any attempt at threatening that money box can even get you death. You asked valid questions. I've worked with some of the smartest human beings in the medical world and I can't believe we can't have a cure for AIDS.

Because it is a virus...which works by integrating itself into the body's cells...making it difficult to destroy the virus without destroying the body.
And anyway...anti-retrovirals work. I see it in my job.

And HIV drugs are free...and most of the money comes from NGO'S. Pharma companies actually lose billions from selling HIV drugs.A cure would be very very profitable.

We don't have a cure for most viral diseases by the way...eg common cold,measles...even polio.

Same thing with cancer. Those who control the world feel an exclusive right to who lives and dies and how money flows. I can't accept there's no cure for cancer or any illness. We are too intelligent to he held by these diseases. Ever wondered why our government always tried to silence whoever claims to have the AIDS cure?

Because many of the people who claim cures either
1.Cannot show how it can be reproduced.
2.Do not go through the phases of testing...from animal-phase1-phase2-phase3-phase 4.
3.Because the cures don't work. I know one Nigerian who claimed to have the cure...and all the people he cured died from AIDS.
4.Because many of these cures are harmful eg Virodene.

And cancer can be cured...most of the time.Just present yourself early and start treatment early. A family friend did that...and is still alive twenty years later.

Those who control the world control what we do, buy, eat, drink and think. We are in a control system. Why do governments that ban Marijuana allow alcohol? Why do we have McDonalds everywhere but we can't allow anyone inhale DMT? Why are they not promoting Jinseng?

Some governments legalise marijuana....

Also,alcohol is legal. So also is sugar, cocacola, etc...and all have harmful effects. And govts and private bodies spend millions educating people on the harmful effects.

Why is there no malaria vaccine here? How was Ebola created? Who created Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome? Just a few who know the secrets of the world. They control us with Religion, Media, Science, Television, Wars, The foods we eat, etc. The world is not a honest place.

1.Malaria has been around for centuries...and it can be treated,and even prevented. Keep the environment unsafe for mosquitoes.

2.Ebola has been around for decades. As has SARS. And those two viruses combined did not cost the lives of millions the way the influenza virus epidemic did in 1918....which killed millions around the world.

And Ebolais preventable....by good public health measures. Which Nigerians refuse to do(see how dirty your average city is).

And by the way...you have a choice as to what to eat. Another family friend stopped drinking coke in the last ten years of his life. It did not make him miserable.
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Cadec007(m): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Lool am not surprised really...where in south Africa have you been to? Before I educate you.
bloemfoetin province and pls pity me small i was indoors throughout my 1 week stay i only came out twice for a tour
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by 3kay945(m): 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
oshaosha2014:
They are not our equals in every way!!! Check all the African countries that have white in them, you will realise they are fairing better than those African countries that have only blacks. To now wound you; which only black country is better than only white country. Which black country has been able to govern itself successfully, by provision of socio-economic means to better the life of it citizens. Check the black population or community in many of this white countries, they are living like animals, crime rate, child mother or baby mama, and all other social vices are rife amongst them compared to their white host. Don't compare yourselves to the white. They are light-years ahead. The moment you accept that the better for you.

I do think of these points many times. You hit it bro
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by HomeOfMe(f): 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
Meloshi:

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/03/if-white-can-do-all-these-what-is.html
Because they do not want a cure for it. 2.They want to keep making millions from the production of anti-retroviral drugs. 3They are trying to control the world population.
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by onegig(m): 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Are these the same set of people I share a country with? No wonder this country is a shithole . See the youths. So you are saying HIV is a black man disease?
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
bloemfoetin province and pls pity me small i was indoors throughout my 1 week stay i only came out twice for a tour
Bloemfoetin is one of the best place in south Africa and is dominated by the whites and India people go to Cape Town and see where the white people lives and see where the blacks lives, animal lives better than them, it pains me that you didn't stay upto 2to3weeks that would've been enough for you to tour most of the city in the country, come see how the Blacks there reason, behaves, talk etc you will be ashamed of them all.

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Because it is a virus...which works by integrating itself into the body's cells...making it difficult to destroy the virus without destroying the body.
And anyway...anti-retrovirals work. I see it in my job.

And HIV drugs are free...and most of the money comes from NGO'S. Pharma companies actually lose billions from selling HIV drugs.A cure would be very very profitable.

We don't have a cure for most viral diseases by the way...eg common cold,measles...even polio.

Because many of the people who claim cures either
1.Cannot show how it can be reproduced.
2.Do not go through the phases of testing...from animal-phase1-phase2-phase3-phase 4.
3.Because the cures don't work. I know one Nigerian who claimed to have the cure...and all the people he cured died from AIDS.
4.Because many of these cures are harmful eg Virodene.

And cancer can be cured...most of the time.Just present yourself early and start treatment early. A family friend did that...and is still alive twenty years later.

Some governments legalise marijuana....

Also,alcohol is legal. So also is sugar, cocacola, etc...and all have harmful effects. And govts and private bodies spend millions educating people on the harmful effects.

1.Malaria has been around for centuries...and it can be treated,and even prevented. Keep the environment unsafe for mosquitoes.

2.Ebola has been around for decades. As has SARS. And those two viruses combined did not cost the lives of millions the way the influenza virus epidemic did in 1918....which killed millions around the world.

And Ebolais preventable....by good public health measures. Which Nigerians refuse to do(see how dirty your average city is).

And by the way...you have a choice as to what to eat. Another family friend stopped drinking coke in the last ten years of his life. It did not make him miserable.
Okay. I don't have strength for argument.
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by munas: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
Originalsly:
Wake up!... find cure for what?...do you really think they are trying to find the cure for anything?...and should you find the cure..they will get together and rubbish your findings. It's all about managing diseases/sicknesses... selling drugs...you have to keep coming back to buy drugs to keep the disease under control. Magic Johnson. ...try finding out how much he has spent so far to remain alive...then think how much he would've spent should they give him the cure. Cancer is no different...there are natural cures for cancer....affordable by all....they rubbish that....same strategy...now they have moved to flu.... you must have the flu shot or else? They are not interested in finding cures...it is not profitable.

Just keep quite....you guys talk too much.
There is no known cure for ANY VIRAL DISEASE....even common cold.

As for sales of drugs,the Indians have cornered the market from from the US and EU companies by producing cheaper generic ARV that is been used in Africa,so why are the big drug companies who have lost significant sales not roll out the cure?
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by munas: 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
planetx:
Scientists that have came up with cures for HIV have been eliminated and this is not a conspiracy theory. That Malaysian plane that was shot down over Ukraine couple of years ago has some doctors who have found the cures for cancer and other diseases but they were eliminated, its deeper than you think.

Just keep quite....you guys talk too much.
There is no known cure for ANY VIRAL DISEASE....even common cold.

As for sales of drugs,the Indians have cornered the market from from the US and EU companies by producing cheaper generic ARV that is been used in Africa,so why are the big drug companies who have lost significant sales not roll out the cure?
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Leonyluiz(m): 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
did it ever occur to you that they've had but wont male it cheap. so they can keep a close watch on our population cap and keep it under what they can control
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Cadec007(m): 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Bloemfoetin is one of the best place in south Africa and is dominated by the whites and India people go to Cape Town and see where the white people lives and see where the blacks lives, animal lives better than them, it pains me that you didn't stay upto 2to3weeks that would've been enough for you to tour most of the city in the country, come see how the Blacks there reason, behaves, talk etc you will be ashamed of them all.
ok thank for the info........but my nxt planned holiday is casablanca or marreckh,morrocco.
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
They created it to wipe out the undesirables, but if you happen to be an Elite puppet they can spare you and give you cure eg; Magic Ervin Johnson.

2nd point they have a cure, but treating the disease is very profitable for the pharmacies manufacturing drugs.

3rd point it is a tool for depopulation.
Thanks for asking.
you people and conspiracy theories ..uurghhh
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
helphelp:
This kind of post gives me shivers to the bones. You have blatantly accepted the fact that the white are superior to the blacks.

Kudos to all they've invented, but trust me, the black minds can do equal or even more if given the opportunity.

We have had greed and bad leadership in the past, and that has created an already slave mentality in our heads, even though we tend to deny it most times.

Your post is a direct and unequivocal way the average black person thinks. Imagine, asking for a cure as if they owe you one.

OP you yourself can start a research and eventuality get a cure for the said disease. But no, you'd rather wait for your so called oyinbo. Its a shame. I hope you'll think deeper and start something worthwhile the world can tag your name to, or you remain stagnant or even a minus to the black populace, I hope you start something worthy though.
whether you accept it or not, those guys are light years ahead of us. i even think they are biologically superior. so you can be optimistic all you want but fact is fact
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
ok thank for the info........but my nxt planned holiday is casablanca or marreckh,morrocco.
Why don't you try Mauritius or Spain? my friend was in morocco last year apart from riding on the camel in the desert nothing else trip me as there are no pub, club, etc where you can catch your fun.

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Cadec007(m): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Why don't you try Mauritius or Spain? my friend was in morocco last year apart from riding on the camel in the desert nothing else trip me as there are no pub, club, etc where you can catch your fun.
ok spain is ok but mauritius? Tell me some more may be i can change my plans
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by flairlady(f): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
This post just clearly affirms that black people are inferior to white people.It is just the fact,let's deal with it/
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by oshaosha2014(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
Capital YES!!! No African country or black country is ripe for Independence. Bro, I can bet it with my life that, if United States was colonising Nigeria we would fare better than this. At least, if nothing else, 24hr electricity supply would have been a thing of the past. These people are forward thinking.

Cadec007:
so in a nutshell you feel if the whites are still ruling us we would have fared better?
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
ok spain is ok but mauritius? Tell me some more may be i can change my plans
Omg you will love everything about Mauritius their beach, culture, view, landscape, beautiful people most especially their women, try visit and thank me latter.
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Bestchisom(m): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
[quote author=passyhansome post=65602159][/quote]
something is telling me that this means goal goal on PSG n RMA match.... Mod give this man a ban he jst derailed the topic....
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Bestchisom(m): 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
ShadowFighter:

No, no, no, no, it should be what's stopping us? Or are we not blacks?
No, no no, no, it should be what's stopping you? Or are you not black?
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Kaysalas(m): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
Must the whites produce everything? Y can't the blacks that brought the disease find a cure.
I think the Q that should interest us is 'why are we so dependant on the whites?' for christ sake these guys are our equals not our masters.!!!
We had our scientists and inventors too; Benjamin Banneker, goerge Washington carver....d whites didn't produce everything, we had our contributions too, howbeit small wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience / NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug / 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.