Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? (24535 Views)

Bill To Prevent Medical Doctors From Getting Licence Till After 5 Years / Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) / HIV/AIDS Conspiracy Theories: Do You Believe The Virus Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 06, 2018
Meloshi:

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/03/if-white-can-do-all-these-what-is.html

That's because there's nothing like the HIV virus. Only AIDS exist and it is 100% curable. It is simply immune failure as a result of malnutrition. HIV causing AIDS is a scam, launch a personal investigation on this.

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by chamberlinco1983: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2018
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by obi123: 11:52am On Mar 06, 2018
Gerrard59:

Any evidence?

@Post: A better question will be why has there not been a black Nobel Laureate in the science category.

another good question is just how is it possible that a whole Nigeria still doesnt have uninterrupted power supply in 2018.
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Raziii(m): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2018
AreaFada2:

Look, first look at the post I replied to before you quote me. I replied initially to the person blaming whites for not developing a cure for AIDS.

Now the West are developing because their leaders did the right things. And the people vote for decent candidates. In the past when leaders/kings messed up, there were revolutions. If we the masses settle for "rankadede, your boys are loyal, up the chair" and such nonsense hailing corrupt people, we deserve what we get.

So yes they are excuses. Our leaders did not fall from the sky. They were nurtured by our society. They are people's dads/mums, uncle, aunt, sons, daughters, wives, husbands, etc.
thanks for this reply.

We really need to grow up in this part of the world.
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by planetx: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2018
Scientists that have came up with cures for HIV have been eliminated and this is not a conspiracy theory. That Malaysian plane that was shot down over Ukraine couple of years ago has some doctors who have found the cures for cancer and other diseases but they were eliminated, its deeper than you think.

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Hope15: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2018
Was wondering too about the once publicized Abalaka's "cure" for HIV/AIDS. For whatever reason(s), nothing is heard again about that man and his medicine. I smell something..........
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by obi123: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2018
Ricky97:
The cure is out but trust the whites. They are hoarding the medicine just as a control tool for depopulation against their New World Order

i think there are faster and cheaper ways of depopulating the continent if they were really looking into that.

HIV is one heck of an expensive way to go
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Eeroh95(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
They created it to wipe out the undesirables, but if you happen to be an Elite puppet they can spare you and give you cure eg; Magic Ervin Johnson.

2nd point they have a cure, but treating the disease is very profitable for the pharmacies manufacturing drugs.

3rd point it is a tool for depopulation.
Thanks for asking.
thank you BITTERLEAFSOUP cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Xinzu: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2018
lalababy:
shut up y'all am trying to give a Bleep

wink
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2018
BloggerDonald:
The Cure is Out .....

The Fact is that Not Everybody Can Afford it .....

Is Called Bukamtoris (Cost $754 Per Injection) ... To Be Taken Twice Every Year ....
mumu pikin wetin be Bukamtoris

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Raziii(m): 11:58am On Mar 06, 2018
AreaFada2:

What do you mean by knowledge?

If you just finished secondary school and go study Biology at university, sure you will get more knowledge about animals, plants, environment, etc. Compared to someone who did not study biology.

But will BSc in Biology/Economics/Physics/Agric etc give you more common sense? I doubt.

If you really like acquiring knowledge naturally, your exposure to history students, medical students, economics students might make up pick up books in those subjects and read. Or ask them questions.

If intellectually you are just " Oh King Pharaoh let my people go", you will graduate with little much in the way of extra knowledge. cheesy grin

In 9ja, the cramming and regurgitation and booklet buying university regime has done a lot of damage.
lol...I mean knowledge that gives you Common sense, that heals ignorance. You have answered the question though. Thanks!�
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by SexytorresE(f): 11:58am On Mar 06, 2018
They are still making money from the drugs that makes u last for years grin Before bringing the real cure
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Cadec007(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
Galaticos444:
no doubt they ar flesh and blood like us but wot differs is that dey av better conducive environment and facilities dan us cos African leaders ar so corrupt,wasteful and evil.the only care about themselves
lemme share something.
I might not have proof because this is a result of my own research so pls be lenient when criticizing me.

===== ==== ===== ====

white vs black comparison[everything is rated over 10 except otherwise stated]

weather >>> 7/9
weather management>>> 8/7
creativity>>> 8/9
natural intelligence>>> 8/9
artificial intelligence>>> 8/8
se'x >>> 6/8
natural disasters>>> 75% occurring rate/50% occuring rate
disaster management>>>> 9/6
cultural & societal values>>> 3/8
resources>>> 7/9.
resources utilization>>> 9/2
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
Must the whites produce everything? Y can't the blacks that brought the disease find a cure.
I think the Q that should interest us is 'why are we so dependant on the whites?' for christ sake these guys are our equals not our masters.!!!

[s]for christ sake these guys are our equals not our masters.!!![/s], They are of course our masters in everything because they have done things that we blacks will never do.

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Cadec007(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lukonline:

Equals YES. But different purpose and role. Just like man and woman are equal but different roles.
your head is there!!!
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Originalsly: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
Meloshi:

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/03/if-white-can-do-all-these-what-is.html
Wake up!... find cure for what?...do you really think they are trying to find the cure for anything?...and should you find the cure..they will get together and rubbish your findings. It's all about managing diseases/sicknesses... selling drugs...you have to keep coming back to buy drugs to keep the disease under control. Magic Johnson. ...try finding out how much he has spent so far to remain alive...then think how much he would've spent should they give him the cure. Cancer is no different...there are natural cures for cancer....affordable by all....they rubbish that....same strategy...now they have moved to flu.... you must have the flu shot or else? They are not interested in finding cures...it is not profitable.
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hope15:
Was wondering too about the once publicized Abalaka's "cure" for HIV/AIDS. For whatever reason(s), nothing is heard again about that man and his medicine. I smell something..........

Abalaka was banned for life by the Nigerian Medical board because he kept making noise he had the cure but couldn't provide any proof to back his claims, when the heat was too much, they slapped him a life term ban for constituiting a nuisance

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Cadec007(m): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Just to correct you we are not equals Whites will always be our master either we like it or not.
you are a yoruba right? I know these might warrant a ban or derail the thread, but i have to speak the truth, no harm meant!!!! Y do i have these feeling some of the yorubas like to be puppets!!! [pls shout on me small small i did not generalise i used 'some']esp. The older generation the younger ones are evolving and completely different from their folks.
I am just feeling oooo
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
you are a yoruba right? I know these might warrant a ban or derail the thread, but i have to speak the truth, no harm meant!!!! Y do i have these feeling some of the yorubas like to be puppets!!! [pls shout on me small small i did not generalise i used 'some']

Smh. bloody clown angry
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by OldBeer: 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
banjo022:
mumu pikin wetin be Bukamtoris
grin grin grin
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Cadec007(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
hostine316:

we blacks will never do.
if i do would my fellow blacks would be the first to condemn me........but china keep doing are popular for refurbished things and are patronized, are applaude....but when aba or ekiti or gombe does something its an abomination and you want me to keep doing? Because i stopped or don't do doesn't mean i can't!

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by chindoone(m): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
BlackAdam55:
because they don't know know to get the cure that's why
you have to create an Antivirus before the virus so the cure has been around for years but some things like the grants and funds gotten from research and antirotroviral drugs will stop coming which means end of getting plenty shady dollars for some peeps

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by BlackAdam55(m): 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
chindoone:
you have to create an Antivirus before the virus so the cure has been around for years but some things like the grants and funds gotten from research and antirotroviral drugs will stop coming which means end of getting plenty shady dollars for some peeps
ok
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by pooozeee(m): 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Because they are making more money from the prevalence of HIV Aids in other countries by donating billions of $ and £ to them in return for oil, just a very few % of whites are living with HIV so they don't have any trouble with that

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Yhemit(m): 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
Etihadstore:
Resident Evil (umbrella cooperation) comes to mind.

loolz.... you don watch that movie die.

#loveRed
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by efighter: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
Must the whites produce everything? Y can't the blacks that brought the disease find a cure.
I think the Q that should interest us is 'why are we so dependant on the whites?' for christ sake these guys are our equals not our masters.!!!

Blacks have been producing babies. Alhjai Musa has 25 children, MKO Abiola had about 50 children before he died while Bill Gates has just one child, even Bill Clinton has just one child. If not for the black man, the world population would be tending towards zero.

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Xisnin(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
planetx:
Scientists that have came up with cures for HIV have been eliminated and this is not a conspiracy theory. That Malaysian plane that was shot down over Ukraine couple of years ago has some doctors who have found the cures for cancer and other diseases but they were eliminated, its deeper than you think.
Illiterates everywhere.
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by LushGreenz: 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
They created it to wipe out the undesirables, but if you happen to be an Elite puppet they can spare you and give you cure eg; Magic Ervin Johnson.

2nd point they have a cure, but treating the disease is very profitable for the pharmacies manufacturing drugs.

Thanks for asking.

Finally,someone who is awake to the global agenda and not drinking the kool aid like the hundreds of millions of brainwashed Africans who think they really care about us. Even their vaccines ain't to help you. Wake up Africa!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nascimento(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

Thanks for asking.

My brother, HIV wasn't created by man. It's naturally occurring (probably Zoonotic at the beginning). Must have gotten virulent when it found its way to the human system.

Secondly, let's stop deceiving ourselves. There are no none cure for HIV. Scientists haven't been able to find a cure because of the virus behaviour (ie binding itself to the white blood cells).

It's not a tool for depopulation.

Please try to reason like a learned person.
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by SKhanmi: 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
naijanative:
What's stopping blacks from getting the cure ? Western governments spend billions of dollars yearly in research even for diseases that don't concern them. US, Canada, China and Russia have been researching Ebola even when there was no aparent threath. How many biosecurity and research labs do we have in Nigeria?

You think they have two heads ? Many Africans are working in these labs abroad. How much did Buhari map out for hiv research this year?

When are we going to stop being on the begging side. Even small money allocated for research in Nigeria will be squandered. No one wants to do anything for posterity sake. We're our own undoing

Research about Dr sebi. The crux of the matter is that the big pharma companies will never let you put them out of business, People have discovered the cure before Dr Sebi & would continue to do so, but they would only end up being rubbished & persecuted for their pains& their cures classified. Let's put aside Nigeria's mentality ,we'll know how short sighted we can be but never forget, The west prefers the african continent underdeveloped & controlled & will do whatever they can to perpetuate their schemes.

There's a cure for everything, nature is a synergy,Disease cannot exist without cures else the earth would have been on the list of dead planets long ago

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
you are a yoruba right? I know these might warrant a ban or derail the thread, but i have to speak the truth, no harm meant!!!! Y do i have these feeling some of the yorubas like to be puppets!!! [pls shout on me small small i did not generalise i used 'some']esp. The older generation the younger ones are evolving and completely different from their folks.
I am just feeling oooo
What you don't know about Yoruba is we know the truth and we always stand by the truth, I wanna ask you a very simple question; have you been to the airport, have you seen or enter inside Airplane before.. have you travel outside of the country before.. have you been to most of African countries before? I will glad to hear from you before knowing what to say
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by SKhanmi: 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
Nascimento:

My brother, HIV wasn't created by man. It's naturally occurring (probably Zoonotic at the beginning). Must have gotten virulent when it found its way to the human system.

Secondly, let's stop deceiving ourselves. There are no none cure for HIV. Scientists haven't been able to find a cure because of the virus behaviour (ie binding itself to the white blood cells).

It's not a tool for depopulation.

Please try to reason like a learned person.

My learned brother ,please try and research first before you point fingers. HIV is not a naturally occurring virus. Don't accept what you've been taught or told by society by faith, not even from me, find out the truth & judge it by yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience / NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug / 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.