Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Man Save Up Sperm For 2 Years,plans To Give It To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Save Up Sperm For 2 Years,plans To Give It To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (1944 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Save Up Sperm For 2 Years,plans To Give It To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by PlaybooyGANG(m): 4:25am On Mar 08, 2018
An African American man whose name is Kartel, also known as Mr left hand, plans to surprise his girlfriend on her birthday. Kartel, 28, saved up his sperm for 2years and stored it in a bottle. He has therefore decided to surprise his girlfriend with this gift. See pictures below as shared on twitter by him.

Re: Man Save Up Sperm For 2 Years,plans To Give It To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Cutehector(m): 4:32am On Mar 08, 2018
Gross... If she opens it eh.. The kind of ammonia smell that will emanate from that bottle can kill a whole nation within minutes

1 Like

Re: Man Save Up Sperm For 2 Years,plans To Give It To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Dannieln1: 4:40am On Mar 08, 2018
Cutehector:
Gross... If she opens it eh.. The kind of ammonia smell that will emanate from that bottle can kill a whole nation within minutes
whities can be so foolish
Don't be surprised shee will come to love it...

As for me and my pple that's the end of the relationship
WTF!!
CUM in a bottle?? Noooo
Re: Man Save Up Sperm For 2 Years,plans To Give It To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Cutehector(m): 4:42am On Mar 08, 2018
Dannieln1:
whities can be so foolish
Don't be surprised shee will come to love it...

As for me and my pple that's the end of the relationship
WTF!!
CUM in a bottle?? Noooo
hahahha.. I trust my Nigerian ladies and what they can do.
Re: Man Save Up Sperm For 2 Years,plans To Give It To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 08, 2018
Who says there is nothing new under the sun?!
Re: Man Save Up Sperm For 2 Years,plans To Give It To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:21am On Mar 08, 2018
grin

Daaaamn! 2yrs of saving up that goodies? grin He got too many sons & daughters on that bottle that already dead lipsrsealed
Re: Man Save Up Sperm For 2 Years,plans To Give It To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 08, 2018
He should be medically examined if he is mentally balanced..

1 Like

Re: Man Save Up Sperm For 2 Years,plans To Give It To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by donstan18: 6:32am On Mar 08, 2018
Major percentage of ladies seeing this thread will be envying his girlfriend cheesy

They so much love reserved sperm, they can die for it, They don't joke with it... Most of them uses their man's own as body cream, that's why you see their skin looking sweet and fresh.

Re: Man Save Up Sperm For 2 Years,plans To Give It To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Stevengerd(m): 6:40am On Mar 08, 2018
modelmike7:
Who says there is nothing new under the sun?!
Lol, new things popping seriously.
Re: Man Save Up Sperm For 2 Years,plans To Give It To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by DarkMagic(m): 6:41am On Mar 08, 2018
lipsrsealed
Messed up on many levels embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Save Up Sperm For 2 Years,plans To Give It To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Martin0(m): 6:43am On Mar 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Daaaamn! 2yrs of saving up that goodies? grin He got too many sons & daughters on that bottle that already dead lipsrsealed

chai see spermatozoagringrin
Re: Man Save Up Sperm For 2 Years,plans To Give It To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by elipheleh(m): 7:15am On Mar 08, 2018
Damn. Real damn.
Re: Man Save Up Sperm For 2 Years,plans To Give It To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Dannieln1: 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
Cutehector:
hahahha.. I trust my Nigerian ladies and what they can do.
if she no use for juju self
Re: Man Save Up Sperm For 2 Years,plans To Give It To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by CallMeGrace(f): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
grin what is she gonna use it to do? drink? cook with it? I dnt know..confused

(1) (Reply)

6 Reality Stages That Defines Marriage / Help A Sister / !!it,s Make Me Cool When Am Depressed...(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.