Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? (47832 Views)

Can Someone Be Jewish And Atheist In The Meantime ? / How Enki Created The Homo Sapiens / God Almighty Is Beyond Atum, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Baal, Enki, Olorun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2018
ifenes:

Look on the dollar bill you see the homage to the reptilian god.
Ifenes are you scared of me? Why are you evading me? You make claims but refuse to last long enough to defend them.

If you are so sure that The Sumerian History is real and true, then let's xray on and with the crucible of Activities.

Where is Anu now?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by godisgood200: 10:15am On Mar 16, 2018
OtemAtum:
I have come o. What's up? First of all, I don't do beliefs, I do KNOWING, so there's no belief of mine to tell. But concerning knowing, I will tell you.
God Almighty is not 'my god' but OUR GOD. We are all subsets of GOD ALMIGHTY. Yahweh, Atum, Allah, You, Me, Vishnu, Moloch, Mazda and the rest of the thousands of deities from time immemorial are within the great consciousness called GOD(Existence).
God(EXISTENCE) is Great!!!
Okay, fair enough.
But, do you know (Since we are dealing with KNOWING) that GOD is not a name of a deity but a title? It is a common noun for a whole class. Meaning, every entity or object deitified is in the class of God. God is not a personal name of a particular deity, as all the deities have their personal names.

This said, lets take for example, President . This is a title given to Head of a Nation. But, every Nation's president has a name, e.g for example; PRESIDENT TRUMP of America and PRESIDENT BUHARI of Nigeria. That Buhari is a preseident does not make himTrump.

Now, that we know that GOD is not a name, pls tell me the name of the God whose consciousness you are talking about.

Or, are you saying Conciousness is God? If Yes, you'd have to tell me how this Conciousness assumed the place of deity.

Am waiting. Pls don't run away for too long again.

Those your threads are to solitary, come over here and have company

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by sonmvayina(m): 10:18am On Mar 16, 2018
Emmanystone:

Genesis to Deutronomy was written by Ezra after the exile in Babylon? Hahahahahahahabababa

Nothing persin no go hear from these people.

What are the Acts of this Marduk?

Pls poat them here. All of them.

Why? You think it was written by moses? Well to burst your bubble, moses is just a character in the story...it is a spiritual manual, not a history textbook book or somebody's diary...
Marduk is the LORD of the old testament and the God the jews reverence and worship.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by godisgood200: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2018
OkCornel:

And Jesus that called God Heavenly Father....do you know more than Him?

Bros, does your earthly Father have a name? When addressing him, do you call him by his name? I mean the name his parents gave to him?

My Dad's name is Emmanuel. When addressing him i don't go, hey, Emmanuel, i just called to check on you and to ask How Virginia(My mother) is doing. I say, hello Dad. How are you today? Is Mom good?

And, if i were telling someone about my Dad, i don't go; 'I told Emmanuel about this professional course i want to run, and he promised to send me the cash for the registrarion. Emmanuel is so supportive of my dreams'.

I go, 'I told my Father about this professional Course i want to run, and he promised to send me the cash for the registration. My Father is so supportive of my dreams'.
This is how sane and well brought up kids address your Fathers. And, that is what Jesus did.

You forget He is a Jew and takes the Law seriously. 'Take Not the Name of The Lord thy God in vian' is a command Jesus kept. But, that didn't mean He didn't know the personal name of His Father.

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OtemAtum: 10:37am On Mar 16, 2018
godisgood200:

Okay, fair enough.
But, do you know (Since we are dealing with KNOWING) that GOD is not a name of a deity but a title? It is a common noun for a whole class. Meaning, every entity or object deitified is in the class of God. God is not a personal name of a particular deity, as all the deities have their personal names.

This said, lets take for example, President . This is a title given to Head of a Nation. But, every Nation's president has a name, e.g for example; PRESIDENT TRUMP of America and PRESIDENT BUHARI of Nigeria. That Buhari is a preseident does not make himTrump.

Now, that we know that GOD is not a name, pls tell me the name of the God whose consciousness you are talking about.

Or, are you saying Conciousness is God? If Yes, you'd have to tell me how this Conciousness assumed the place of deity.

Am waiting. Pls don't run away for too long again.

Those your threads are to solitary, come over here and have company

The embolden makes me laugh. Firstly, I have a life outside nairaland- job, academy, family life, financial life etc. So a delay in replying to post doesn't mean running away from one's mention.

Now concerning your question. Let me first let you know that out of the uncountable things made by God Almighty, only humans and deities like Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Olorun, Eshu, Vishnu, Moloch, Mazda etc are concerned with giving names to things.
God Almighty which created all things have been named by the gods right from the time of their existence. These are few of the names these gods have named God Almighty their creator: Mirosh, Nekla, Reverad etc, depending on the language spoken by a particular deity.
Mirosh is a Seriot language name for God Almighty, the CREATOR. Reverad is an ancient latin name for God.
God can also be called THE EXISTENCE. All these are just names people like Atum, Enlil, Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Vishnu, Chaleb, Enki, Olorun have called God Almighty their Creator from one era to another.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2018
godisgood200:

Bros, does your earthly Father have a name? When addressing him, do you call him by his name? I mean the name his parents gave to him?

My Dad's name is Emmanuel. When addressing him i don't go, hey, Emmanuel, i just called to check on you and to ask How Virginia(My mother) is doing. I say, hello Dad. How are you today? Is Mom good?

And, if i were telling someone about my Dad, i don't go; 'I told Emmanuel about this professional course i want to run, and he promised to send me the cash for the registrarion. Emmanuel is so supportive of my dreams'.

I go, 'I told my Father about this professional Course i want to run, and he promised to send me the cash for the registration. My Father is so supportive of my dreams'.
This is how sane and well brought up kids address your Fathers. And, that is what Jesus did.

You forget He is a Jew and takes the Law seriously. 'Take Not the Name of The Lord thy God in vian' is a command Jesus kept. But, that didn't mean He didn't know the personal name of His Father.

Why not ask Jesus this question?

Heavenly Father is the name of God. But if you insist on asking for the real name of God... please show me where Jesus called God by another name...unless you are implying Moses knew and understood God better than Jesus

You want to force a Hebrew name down the throat of everyone?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2018
Emmanystone:

Ifenes are you scared of me? Why are you evading me? You make claims but refuse to last long enough to defend them.

If you are so sure that The Sumerian History is real and true, then let's xray on and with the crucible of Activities.

Where is Anu now?

Your father Abraham himself was a Sumerian....,let that sink in. What about Anu ? That’s the father of your god. Read and find these stuff out yourself.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 11:26am On Mar 16, 2018
ifenes:

Your father Abraham himself was a Sumerian....,let that sink in. What about Anu ? That’s the father of your god. Read and find these stuff out yourself.

Hi ifenes, I have included Enoch's account of these angels which seems to be very similar to what these Annunakis (translated to mean from the sky they came) did while on earth...

This is Enoch Chapter 6 to 8.

It's possible Semjaza (leader of these angels) and Anu are the same personality...I may be wrong on this one though...
Why I am considering this is because...these angels had offsprings on earth which were worshipped as half god and half men/women...
A case in point is Ishtar who happens to be a great grand daughter of Anu...

Anu and Semjaza might just be one and the same personality fraudulently claiming to be God Almighty...

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by godisgood200: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2018
OkCornel:
For those who are of the opinion Moses plagiarized the Epic of Gilgamesh (and perhaps other Sumerian texts)...without even considering if he had a vision of what transpired in the ancient past...

I have a question on a contradiction in between Moses' account and the Sumerian texts (inclusive of the Epic of Gilgamesh) which may give us clues on the answer to the OP

The Bible stated that the Sons of God came down to earth and slept with the daughters of men who bore Nephilims.

The Bible states that God Almighty instructed Noah to build an ark for safety from the coming destruction...however, the Sumerian text states that Enki (a son of Anu) instructed Ziusdra to build an ark for safety from the coming destruction...

Bearing in mind that Ziusdra and Noah are one and the same person... my question goes thus. Who gave the instruction to build the ark? Was it God Almighty Himself or a Son of God?

One of these conflicting accounts should be the truth... ifenes, Gayjesus please what do you have to say about this?

Also bear in mind that Moses knew God Almighty to be YHWH...

While on that, ask them to clarify this discrepancies too
1. Between Utnapishtim and ziusdra who was Noah? because Epic of Gilgamesh says Utnapishtim is the one whom Ea (a god) told to build the boat to be saved from the flood. Wheil Enuma Elish says Enki instructed Ziusdra to build an Ark.
So which of them was exactly Noah?

2. Genesis says only Noah has his nuclear family were saved from the flood, WHILE, Epic of Gilgamesh says, Utnapishtim, his family, the craftsmen who built the boat, and many animals entered the boat.

Can these two accounts be one and the same?

3. Genesis says the rains fell for 40 days and nights and they was an under water tsunami which cauaed the water underneath the earth to gush out. While
Epic of Gilgamesh says the rain lasted for 6to 7 days.

Can 7days rain flood the entire aerth? Are these the same accounts?

4. Genesis says after the flood Noah lived 600yrs and he died, BUT, Epic of Gilgamesh says that Utipishtim was given eternal life by Enlil who caused the flood.

Is Anu the same entity as Enlil?

Ifenes, OtemAtum pls adress these points.

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 11:31am On Mar 16, 2018
godisgood200:

1. Between Utnapishtim and ziusdra who was Noah? because Epic of Gilgamesh says Utnapishtim is the one whom Ea (a god) told to build the boat to be saved from the flood. Wheil Enuma Elish says Enki instructed Ziusdra to build an Ark.

2. Genesis says only Noah has his nuclear family were saved from the flood, WHILE, Epic of Gilgamesh says, Utnapishtim, his family, the craftsmen who built the boat, and many animals entered the boat.

3. Genesis says the rains fell for 40 days and nights and they was an under water tsunami which cauaed the water underneath the earth to gush out. While

4. Genesis says after the flood Noah lived 600yrs and he died, BUT, Epic of Gilgamesh says that Utipishtim was given eternal life by Enlil who caused the flood.

Thanks, because I am really trying hard to look beyond the names for and establish some consistencies in these various accounts of the flood...

However, there are still contradictions in the different stories sticking out here and there...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by 0temSapien: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2018
godisgood200:

These people were telling stories which are fictitious, but you guys take the stories as the real deal. Who should be blamed for it?

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by godisgood200: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2018
OkCornel:

Thanks, because I am really trying hard to look beyond the names for and establish some consistencies in these various accounts of the flood...

However, there are still contradictions in the different stories sticking out here and there...
The Epic of Gilgamesh's Ark was Square, the Geneis Ark was Rectangular.

In Genesis YHWH brought down the flood because of Sin While Epic of Gilgamesh was for population control. lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz, they gods created more people than then could carw for, so killed some. Wonderful.

Their Arks landed on different mountains.

Are these stories the same?

Ifenes and OtemAtum?

2 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by godisgood200: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
0temSapien:
These people were telling stories which are fictitious, but you guys take the stories as the real deal. Who should be blamed for it?
And you have been telling the Enki stoy as true nah. Your threads are full of them.

It's time for you to let the world know that you KNOW what you have been propagating.

I have noticed that you don't engage anyone on the things you post. Pls do well to let us know.

2 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by godisgood200: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
OkCornel:

Why not ask Jesus this question?

Heavenly Father is the name of God But if you insist on asking for the real name of God... please show me where Jesus called God by another name...unless you are implying Moses knew and understood God better than Jesus

You want to force a Hebrew name down the throat of everyone?

@the bolded, are you seriously serious or you are joking?

@the second bolded. Then the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of Israel is not your God. Case closed.

2 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by 0temSapien: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
godisgood200:

And you have been telling the Enki story as true nah. Your threads are full of them.

It's time for you to let the world know that you KNOW what you have been propagating.

I have noticed that you don't engage anyone on the things you post. Pls do well to let us know.
Enki is a real entity, but stories peddled about him in the so-called Epic of Gilgamesh is more of fictions than reality. Same goes for Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu etc in the bible, Quran and Vedas respectively.
The truth is here and that's why I am on earth.
As for your injunction that I should be tagging people on my posts/threads, I don't find it necessary as I don't have time for prolonged argument at the moment. I am not here to convert people but to write down UNIVERSAL HISTORY which the generations to come can read and be able to understand the universe better.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
godisgood200:

@the second bolded. Then the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of Israel is not your God. Case closed.

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob sounds like the god of the Jews alone...does not sound like a Father of All to me...

I have repeated over and over again...God has never changed, it is the perception of God by man that has changed over time...that is why I am not too concerned labelling God with a set of names...Jesus has made this thing too simple for goodness sake...

Let me give you an example of this change in perception...

Initially, the Jews viewed God as YHWH...a jealous and furious God willing to visit the sins of the fathers unto the 4th generation...

They thought YHWH was responsible for good and evil...but later on, their views on that changed. They felt God was responsible for good and Satan responsible for evil...

That led to different views on who exactly incited David to perform a census in Israel.
One part of the Bible said God incited David...another part of the Bible said Satan tempted David...

Now tell me who led David into counting the children of Israel? God or Satan?

It's funny when you say God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob... were these that knew God in those days?

By the way...Jesus should know God's real name...can you show us where Jesus mentioned the name of God in the Bible apart from Heavenly Father?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
godisgood200:

If you say YHWH is God Almighty... does this also apply to Olodumare, Abasi or Chukwu?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by godisgood200: 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
OtemAtum:
The embolden makes me laugh. Firstly, I have a life outside nairaland- job, academy, family life, financial life etc. So a delay in replying to post doesn't mean running away from one's mention.
Hmmm. Interesting to hear you now have a life outside Nairaland. Good.

OtemAtum:
Now concerning your question. Let me first let you know that out of the uncountable things made by God Almighty, only humans and deities like Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Olorun, Eshu, Vishnu, Moloch, Mazda etc are concerned with giving names to things.
Pls Otem, can you not take me through a roller coaster? I'm only interested in the name of the Almighty God here. Pls what is his name.
OtemAtum:
God Almighty which created all things have been named by the gods right from the time of their existence. These are few of the names these gods have named God Almighty their creator: Mirosh, Nekla, Reverad etc,
These are the names of God Alnighy? Okay.

There's no record account of Mirosh as God pls i need more info to checkout Mirosh's Activities.

NEKLA is a town Poland, not a god. Source.
Reverad: There's no record of Reverad anywhere as God.

Pls Otem be serious. If Humans had ever worahipped this God, he or it will have records. Give me sources.
[quote author=OtemAtum post=658831
depending on the language spoken by a particular deity.
Mirosh is a Seriot language name for God Almighty, the CREATOR. Reverad is an ancient latin name for God.
God can also be called THE EXISTENCE. All these are just names people like Atum, Enlil, Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Vishnu, Chaleb, Enki, Olorun have called God Almighty their Creator from one era to another.
[/quote]
Okay. If humans at anytime subscribed to thia god, he or it, shd have records or info on Net, nothing on it. So pls source.

2 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by godisgood200: 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
OkCornel:

If you say YHWH is God Almighty... does this also apply to Olodumare, Abasi or Chukwu?
You are not smart by hlaf, but you think you. Stop being sneaky.

What God do you serve? Is it the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob? Let's start from there.

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
godisgood200:

You are not smart by hlaf, but you think you. Stop being sneaky.

What God do you serve? Is it the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob? Let's start from there.

The God Jesus spoke about is the one I serve...

Any other one is of zero concern to me...

if you insist, please tell me the name(s) Jesus called God by...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by godisgood200: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
OkCornel:

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob sounds like the god of the Jews alone...does not sound like a Father of All to me...
Which God do you serve? Can you manage this? Is it too much of a task for you? Which God do you serve?

Here is what YHWH says He is...
Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.
Exodus:3:6

Good News Translation Ephesians 2:11-14
One in Christ You Gentiles by birth—called “the uncircumcised” by the Jews, who call themselves the circumcised (which refers to what men do to their bodies)—remember what you were in the past.

At that time you were apart from Christ. You were foreigners and did not belong to God's chosen people. You had no part in the covenants, which were based on God's promises to his people, and you lived in this world without hope and without God.

But now, in union with Christ Jesus you, who used to be far away, have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For Christ himself has brought us peace by making Jews and Gentiles one people.

With his own body he broke down the wall that separated them and kept them enemies.

YHWH is the God of Israel, He only temporarily engrafted us in His covenant He made with Abraham through Christ.

Which is your God pls?

OkCornel:

I have repeated over and over again...God has never changed, it is the perception of God by man that has changed over time...that is why I am not too concerned labelling God with a set of names...Jesus has made this thing too simple for goodness sake...

Let me give you an example of this change in perception...
Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.

And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.
Exodus:6:3
I perceive a fox wants to be accepted as a sheep.

OkCornel:

Initially, the Jews viewed God as YHWH...a jealous and furious God willing to visit the sins of the fathers unto the 4th generation...

They thought YHWH was responsible for good and evil...but later on, their views on that changed. They felt God was responsible for good and Satan responsible for evil...

That led to different views on who exactly incited David to perform a census in Israel.
One part of the Bible said God incited David...another part of the Bible said Satan tempted David...

Now tell me who led David into counting the children of Israel? God or Satan?

It's funny when you say God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob... were these that knew God in those days?

By the way...Jesus should know God's real name...can you show us where Jesus mentioned the name of God in the Bible apart from Heavenly Father?
You are trying too hard to hide, but your yansh is uncovered.

2 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by godisgood200: 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
OkCornel:

The God Jesus spoke about is the one I serve...

Any other one is of zero concern to me...

if you insist, please tell me the name(s) Jesus called God by...
You serve Satan sir. That's why you can't openely call his name. No one serves the God Jesus servse who doesn't know that that God is YHWH.

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
godisgood200:

The Epic of Gilgamesh's Ark was Square, the Geneis Ark was Rectangular.

In Genesis YHWH brought down the flood because of Sin While Epic of Gilgamesh was for population control. lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz, they gods created more people than then could carw for, so killed some. Wonderful.

Their Arks landed on different mountains.

Are these stories the same?

Ifenes and OtemAtum?

The bible is a remix of the Sumerian Tablet. Even a five year old will spot that. Sumeria was the first recorded civilisation. Noah was a Sumerian, Abraham was a Sumerian. The bible was inspired as a tool of control to do exactly what it’s doing to you now.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
godisgood200:

You serve Satan sir. That's why you can't openely call his name. No one serves the God Jesus servse who doesn't know that that God is YHWH.

Interesting...so Jesus served Satan?

Why are you so obsessed with the name Satan?

Can you show me where Jesus called God by His name?

PLEASE SHOW ME!

You sound just exactly like the Pharisees who labelled Jesus a Prince of Demons... de ja vu I must say...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
godisgood200:

Which God do you serve? Can you manage this? Is it too much of a task for you? Which God do you serve?

Here is what YHWH says He is...

Good News Translation Ephesians 2:11-14
One in Christ You Gentiles by birth—called “the uncircumcised” by the Jews, who call themselves the circumcised (which refers to what men do to their bodies)—remember what you were in the past.

At that time you were apart from Christ. You were foreigners and did not belong to God's chosen people. You had no part in the covenants, which were based on God's promises to his people, and you lived in this world without hope and without God.

But now, in union with Christ Jesus you, who used to be far away, have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For Christ himself has brought us peace by making Jews and Gentiles one people.

With his own body he broke down the wall that separated them and kept them enemies.

YHWH is the God of Israel, He only temporarily engrafted us in His covenant He made with Abraham through Christ.

Which is your God pls?

And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.
Exodus:6:3
I perceive a fox wants to be accepted as a sheep.

You are trying too hard to hide, but your yansh is uncovered.

You are typing long story...

Just show me where Jesus called God by any other name apart from Heavenly Father...

I am waiting for your response...

Besides...if God is YHWH ... is He also Olodumare, Abasi or Chukwu?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
2,000 years ago...it was the Pharisees with their Torah calling Jesus a Prince of Demons...

Today... it's the Christians with their Bibles calling a follower of Jesus and a truthseeker a worshipper of Satan...

nothing much has changed about the nature of man... they will always make a religion out of the truth...

godisgood200 ... I await your evidence that I am a worshipper of Satan...
I also wonder why you are quick to call the name Satan...

While at it...please show me where Jesus called God by any other name apart from Heavenly Father...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
ifenes:

Yes Abraham was a Sumerian, but why will Anu call him out of Sumeria before working/walking with him?

Why change his name from Abram ti Abrham before anything else?

Ifenes, Anu is the Father of who pls?

2 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
sonmvayina:

Why? You think it was written by moses? Well to burst your bubble, moses is just a character in the story...it is a spiritual manual, not a history textbook book or somebody's diary...
Marduk is the LORD of the old testament and the God the jews reverence and worship.
According to you?
Pls give me sources to Ezra writing the Pentateuch.

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
godisgood200:

If you insist God's real name is YHWH...
What of Olodumare, Abasi or Chukwu?

Are you any different from someone who chose to believe that God Almighty revealed Himself to Mohammed as Allah?

Just show me where Jesus called God's real name to be YHWH... I'll be fine with that...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
ifenes:

Look on the dollar bill you see the homage to the reptilian god.
What is my business with that? How does that connect with my Op?

You leave the relevant issues and try to grasp on straws.

Pls treat the inconsistencies between the Epic of Gilgamesh and the Genesis account posted here.

2 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
OkCornel:

Hi ifenes, I have included Enoch's account of these angels which seems to be very similar to what these Annunakis (translated to mean from the sky they came) did while on earth...

This is Enoch Chapter 6 to 8.

It's possible Semjaza (leader of these angels) and Anu are the same personality...I may be wrong on this one though...
Why I am considering this is because...these angels had offsprings on earth which were worshipped as half god and half men/women...
A case in point is Ishtar who happens to be a great grand daughter of Anu...

Anu and Semjaza might just be one and the same personality fraudulently claiming to be God Almighty...
You dodged saying who wrote the book of Enoch. Who authored the book of Enoch?

2 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
Emmanystone:

What is my business with that? How does that connect with my Op?

You leave the relevant issues and try to grasp on straws.

Pls treat the inconsistencies between the Epic of Gilgamesh and the Genesis account posted here.

Calm down...It makes it look as if you are fighting him...

You asked for current activities of Anu in the world...he gave you one...now you are saying what is your business with that? and that he's grasping at straws...

All these for a simple and direct question of yours he answered...

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply)

RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Christ Embassy Indicted For Fraud In UK / Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.