Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? (48304 Views)

Can Someone Be Jewish And Atheist In The Meantime ? / How Enki Created The Homo Sapiens / God Almighty Is Beyond Atum, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Baal, Enki, Olorun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2018
OkCornel:

Please can you explain the bolded further....

I know we all have this consciousness...and I believe this consciousness has a source.

The Annunaki (or Sons of God per the Bible) cannot jump appear out of thin air...they would also have their source of consciousness from somewhere as well...

And their source will also have a source to infinity. Just like the hall of mirror one picture is made to look like many but they are all one. We are one particle, we all are the one consciousness expressing itself in infinite ways. Everything, everyone is God.

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2018
ifenes:

Sumerian were the pinnacle of recorded history. It moved from Sumeria to Egypt and then Babylon. The bible is obviously a story from those ancient civilisation. And the editors encoded the Anunnaki empire as God.

According to the Sumerian tablet the Anunaki were capable of shaping up newly formed planets they think life can inhabit. They were suprem builders who made the their planet with Gold. Don’t you hear heaven is made of Gold ?

There is no god almighty except the consciousness in you and I. Consciousness is simply Awearness. What the Anunaki did was to a create the human body, a vehicle powered by Consciousness/Natural Energy.

The bolded part shows similarities with the Bible accounts as well. Funny enough, some of the Annunaki beings were depicted as winged creatures just like angels...

Oh well...similarities and the truth are not too far apart...however, where there are conflicts in both narratives...then one side of the story is not giving a true picture of things...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2018
ifenes:

And their source will also have a source to infinity. Just like the hall of mirror one picture is made to look like many but they are all one. We are one particle, we all are the one consciousness expressing itself in infinite ways. Everything, everyone is God.

Even the Bible admits man is now like God... especially having eaten from the fruit of tree of knowledge of good & evil...

The only difference is that man is mortal in this realm of existence...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 11:26am On Mar 14, 2018
OkCornel:

Even the Bible admits man is now like God... especially having eaten from the fruit of tree of knowledge of good & evil...

The only difference is that man is mortal in this realm of existence...

The story in the bible took us back to when the DNA strand in the hybrids/ Adamu became activated by Enki( which the bible labelled “the serpent”. Then they became much more upgraded( basically more aware of themselves and started asking key questions). They were initially meant to be slaves but now they see that they are more than that. That was what knowledge does. It enlightens you. They became like the Gurus.

But for the secret of life - which is the knowledge of long life was taken from them. It was a huge lab that they were chased away from where the god use monotonic elements to live for millions of years. If humans live short lives it will be impossible to rival the gods. It’s what the eauropeans did to the slaves. Stop them from learning how to read or write so that they remain slaves for a long long time.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2018
Being mortal, physical, state of of the material is one of different ways God does experience itself.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Gayjesus:

What is the point of this thread if you guys feel you already know it all. To learn you need to be empty.

No wonder billionaire did not bother commenting

Asking where is Enki now, where is your god now too undecided

HONESTLY THESE PEOPLE ARE MAD.

HE WAS LIKE "WHERE IS ENKI NOW, WHERE IS OSIRUS NOW, WHERE IS ODIN NOW....... BUT GOD STILL EXISTS"

THESE GUYS ARE HERE TO BRAG ABOUT WHO'S DEITY IS ALIVE & SUPERIOR, AND WHOSE DEITY IS DEAD.

THEIR CLAIM IS THAT THEIR OWN GOD IS ALIVE AND EXISTS, WHY THE REST ARE DEAD AND FALSE. THE BASIS FOR THIS MYOPIC CONVICTION AND CONCLUSION... I DON'T KNOW.

I'M UNFOLLOWING EVERYONE UNTIL I'M SURE THIS TOPIC IS OVER.

I'M TIRED OF SEEING THIS MESS.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
ifenes:

The story in the bible took us back to when the DNA strand in the hybrids/ Adamu became activated by Enki( which the bible labelled “the serpent”. Then they became much more upgraded( basically more aware of themselves and started asking key questions). They were initially meant to be slaves but now they see that they are more than that. That was what knowledge does. It enlightens you. They became like the Gurus.

But for the secret of life - which is the knowledge of long life was taken from them. It was a huge lab that they were chased away from where the god use monotonic elements to live for millions of years. If humans live short lives it will be impossible to rival the gods. It’s what the eauropeans did to the slaves. Stop them from learning how to read or write so that they remain slaves for a long long time.

This brings to the fore another set of questions per the Biblical account of creation...because man was not designed to die thus;

1) Did death result from man's decision to eat from tree of knowledge of good and evil?

OR

2) Did death result from man's inability to access the tree of life?

It's a question I have gone back and forth on another thread...although I stick to answering yes per the first question....
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
OkCornel:

This brings to the fore another set of questions per the Biblical account of creation...because man was not designed to die thus;

1) Did death result from man's decision to eat from tree of knowledge of good and evil?

OR

2) Did death result from man's inability to access the tree of life?

It's a question I have gone back and forth on another thread...although I stick to answering yes per the first question....

The term “evil” is in relation to how the bible wanted to portray the story. Enki giving msn the gift of knowledge isn’t evil. To Enlil, it was a potential rivalry that could result from man acquired knowledge

Death resulted from humans not know the secret to long life. The Anunaki used monotonic elements - gold- to tinker their dna. Gold is a very good anti- gravity element that renews the dna. The process at which they did it was the secret not shared. The first humans lived for hundreds of years because they had more direct dna of the Anunaki but latter down in line they started living much shorter lives.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
OkCornel:

I can't keep up? but yet you that asked the question in the OP...you don't even know which of the literature was documented first between the Epic of Gilgamesh and Genesis...

You also went ahead to claim the writer of the Epic of Gilgamesh copied from Genesis...

Let other people with a broader view say something useful... cos at this point, it is clear you think every truth in the world is in the 66 books you carry with you...

Ok. You can move along now making room for those with a broader view to come on.

Just watch from the sidelines and see us discuss and see if i know why i opened this thread or not.

When i unleashed a little of what i had, you screamed that the Op is not about dates.

Move along now. U don try.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
OkCornel:

I think you should direct that question to Jesus...

Unless you feel you know better than Him...

Is there any other name Jesus called God by?
Na waooo. So you call your dad my his name abi?

Gerarahia
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by CAPSLOCKED: 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
ifenes:

The term “evil” is in relation to how the bible wanted to portray the story. Enki giving msn the gift of knowledge isn’t evil. To Enlil, it was a potential rivalry that could result from man acquired knowledge

Death resulted from humans not know the secret to long life. The Anunaki used monotonic elements - gold- to tinker their dna. Gold is a very good anti- gravity element that renews the dna. The process at which they did it was the secret not shared. The first humans lived for hundreds of years because they had more direct dna of the Anunaki but latter down in line they started living much shorter lives.

GIVE ME NAMES, OR LINKS TO THESE BOOKS..
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by godisgood200: 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
OkCornel:

Is Heavenly Father the name of a deity? why not ask Jesus that question?

Or do you think Jesus is confused?

Jesus that has made things simple and straight forward...but I guess you know more than Him sha...
Shd it be questions back and forth? When i ask u answer, when you ask i shd answer.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
Emmanystone:

Na waooo. So you call your dad my his name abi?

Gerarahia

Are we still on this back and forth?

So tell us God's real name... but I'll be dissappointed if you give me a Hebrew name...

If YHWH...why not Olodumare or Abasi?

Well... if you know better than Jesus...then tell us God's real name na... or better still, tell us any other name Jesus called God by...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
Emmanystone:

Ok. You can move along now making room for those with a broader view to come on.

Just watch from the sidelines and see us discuss and see if i know why i opened this thread or not.

When i unleashed a little of what i had, you screamed that the Op is not about dates.

Move along now. U don try.

I am having a discussion with ifenes...

Do you have anything useful you might want to add? If no, please watch... and do not disturb...

Per the bolded...yeah, you unleashed a little by telling us that the writer of the Epic of Gilgamesh copied from Genesis

Research some more and stop embarrassing yourself... don't take pride in ignorance...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
OkCornel:

I am having a discussion with ifenes...

Do you have anything useful you might want to add? If no, please watch... and do not disturb...

Two of a kind.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
godisgood200:

Shd it be questions back and forth? When i ask u answer, when you ask i shd answer.

I thought I gave feedback on your response to my question on the name God called Himself after revealing Himself to you...

Your answer felt like what any other person who read the Bible would tell me...and I am not fully satisfied with that answer...

God Almighty has never changed... it is man's perception of Him that has always changed...

Thanks to the Bible, we are privy to know how the Jews perception of God changed over the course of the old testament and later into the new testament where Jesus straightened everything out by calling Him Heavenly Father...

If you are willing to have a discussion with me...then I can explain myself further...on the evolution of the Jewish views on God

Have you bothered to ask why God of the Old Testament "seem to" be vengeful, jealous and blood thirsty...yet that of the New Testament seems to be more laid back? God has never changed...only our perception of man about God changed. Thankfully, Jesus revealed the true nature of God to man...without having to blab Jewish names up and down

The consciousness of Almighty God has always been in the hearts of men since the days of Adam, we have all been wired that way...unfortunately, fallen angels and powerful (like Nimrod for example) took advantage of this consciousness to appropriate worship and adoration onto themselves rather than God Almighty...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Emmanystone:

Two of a kind.

Very irrelevant and hasty conclusions once more...

So tell me... what makes you think so? undecided
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
ifenes:

Please can you mention a few physical properties of gold that make it able to resist gravity between itself and other objects.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by vaxx: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
OkCornel:
For those who are of the opinion Moses plagiarized the Epic of Gilgamesh (and perhaps other Sumerian texts)...without even considering if he had a vision of what transpired in the ancient past...

I have a question on a contradiction in between Moses' account and the Sumerian texts (inclusive of the Epic of Gilgamesh) which may give us clues on the answer to the OP

The Bible stated that the Sons of God came down to earth and slept with the daughters of men who bore Nephilims.

The Bible states that God Almighty instructed Noah to build an ark for safety from the coming destruction...however, the Sumerian text states that Enki (a son of Anu) instructed Ziusdra to build an ark for safety from the coming destruction...

Bearing in mind that Ziusdra and Noah are one and the same person... my question goes thus. Who gave the instruction to build the ark? Was it God Almighty Himself or a Son of God?

One of these conflicting accounts should be the truth... ifenes, Gayjesus please what do you have to say about this?

Also bear in mind that Moses knew God Almighty to be YHWH...

i am of the opinion that the author of the flood account in bible have something to say about the Babylonia flood myth and not Sumerian ones (the Sumerian civilization disappeared around a millennium before the Israelites appeared in Canaan)so access to their own version of myth may be unrealistic,

The parallels between the older Babylonian flood myths of the Atrahasis and Gilgamesh epics and the story in Genesis are numerous and detailed. No other flood stories have such a close literary relationship with the biblical account.

Most scholars agree that the biblical versions [of the flood story] are descended from the Babylonian versions (Ron Hendel, high profile Jewish scholar, 2010). if you check the flood episode in Gen 6–8 matches the older Babylonian myth so well in plot and, particularly, in details, few doubt that Noah’s story is descended from a Mesopotamian account (Andrew George, leading cuneiform scholar and expert on the Gilgamesh epic, 2003) report

The parallells include:

A god warns an individual of a coming flood
he is told to build a boat to escape the flood
to precise dimensions
of wood, reeds and pitch* (Genesis uses two Mesopotamian loan words here)
with a roof
and multiple decks
all beasts and animals are taken aboard
“two by two” in a recently discovered cuneiform tablet
the family of the flood hero are saved
a seven day period is mentioned
the boat is sealed
the flood arrives and rises above the mountaintops
every living thing dies
the boat comes to rest on a mountain top
the mountain/mountain range is identified
it is located a little North of Mesopotamia
the flood hero opens the ark and looks out
a seven day period is mentioned again
the hero sends out several birds to look for land
including a dove and a raven
finally one bird fails to return (a raven in both Gilgamesh and the LXX)
the inhabitants of the boat disembark
the flood hero offers sacrifice to god/the gods
god/the gods smell the sweet aroma of the sacrifice
a memorial is established (a rainbow in Genesis, an astral "necklace" in Gilgamesh)
God/a god vows never to forget the flood
god/the gods decide never again to destroy all life
the flood hero is blessed by god/the chief god
laws are instituted (Atrahasis)

The word normally translated “rooms” in Gen 6:14 is probably “reeds” (Heb: qnim, the later Masoretic pointing may be wrong, and exactly the same sequence of wood, reeds and pitch occurs in Gilgamesh). Also note that the word for “ark” only occurs once again in the Hebrew Bible: to describe the reed basket of baby Moses that is sealed with tar and pitch so that it can float down the Nile.

https://arkencounter.com/flood/myths/

http://www.billstifler.org/HUM2130/files/2D-002-01-Babylonian_flood.htm

after reading this articule, i found it easier to believe Chinese flood myth, it might be true......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
vaxx:
i am of the opinion that the author of the flood account in bible have something to say about the Babylonia flood myth and not Sumerian ones (the Sumerian civilization disappeared around a millennium before the Israelites appeared in Canaan)so access to their own version of myth may be unrealistic,

The parallels between the older Babylonian flood myths of the Atrahasis and Gilgamesh epics and the story in Genesis are numerous and detailed. No other flood stories have such a close literary relationship with the biblical account.

Most scholars agree that the biblical versions [of the flood story] are descended from the Babylonian versions (Ron Hendel, high profile Jewish scholar, 2010). if you check the flood episode in Gen 6–8 matches the older Babylonian myth so well in plot and, particularly, in details, few doubt that Noah’s story is descended from a Mesopotamian account (Andrew George, leading cuneiform scholar and expert on the Gilgamesh epic, 2003) report

The parallells include:

A god warns an individual of a coming flood
he is told to build a boat to escape the flood
to precise dimensions
of wood, reeds and pitch* (Genesis uses two Mesopotamian loan words here)
with a roof
and multiple decks
all beasts and animals are taken aboard
“two by two” in a recently discovered cuneiform tablet
the family of the flood hero are saved
a seven day period is mentioned
the boat is sealed
the flood arrives and rises above the mountaintops
every living thing dies
the boat comes to rest on a mountain top
the mountain/mountain range is identified
it is located a little North of Mesopotamia
the flood hero opens the ark and looks out
a seven day period is mentioned again
the hero sends out several birds to look for land
including a dove and a raven
finally one bird fails to return (a raven in both Gilgamesh and the LXX)
the inhabitants of the boat disembark
the flood hero offers sacrifice to god/the gods
god/the gods smell the sweet aroma of the sacrifice
a memorial is established (a rainbow in Genesis, an astral "necklace" in Gilgamesh)
God/a god vows never to forget the flood
god/the gods decide never again to destroy all life
the flood hero is blessed by god/the chief god
laws are instituted (Atrahasis)

The word normally translated “rooms” in Gen 6:14 is probably “reeds” (Heb: qnim, the later Masoretic pointing may be wrong, and exactly the same sequence of wood, reeds and pitch occurs in Gilgamesh). Also note that the word for “ark” only occurs once again in the Hebrew Bible: to describe the reed basket of baby Moses that is sealed with tar and pitch so that it can float down the Nile.

https://arkencounter.com/flood/myths/

http://www.billstifler.org/HUM2130/files/2D-002-01-Babylonian_flood.htm

after reading this articule, i found it easier to believe Chinese flood myth, it might be true......

Thanks bro... I'll go through these links for further study...

I find it interesting that most ancient civilizations around the world have a story to tell about a global flood...

Even in far away South America...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by vaxx: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
OkCornel:

Thanks bro... I'll go through these links for further study...

I find it interesting that most ancient civilizations around the world have a story to tell about a global flood...

Even in far away South America...
Another interesting story is the india flood myth but it is later than genesis for more than a century... therefore it cannot be accepted.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
ifenes:

You are flipant in propagating lies ifenes.

I will need us to keep YHWH aside for a while and talk about Anu. What were Anus activities after the flood? Where is he today?

Most of the talk here is about creation and the flood. I need to know the activities of Anu after the flood.

Owing to the fact that, YHWH continued dealing with the Israelites till date, How did Anu deal with his creatures, both in Sumaria/Meaopotamia Assyria and today.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
ifenes, sadly there's something I am not comfortable with...

Earlier, you mentioned the Enki was symbolized as the serpent (which means knowledge)

Going by the Biblical account, there was a seed to come forth from the woman i.e. Jesus who would crush the head of the serpent...

1) Is there a similar account of this in the Sumerian text?

2) Could this mean Jesus and Enki are enemies?

I am not too bothered with the similarities in both creation stories, I am running through the conflicting stories on both accounts...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Please can you mention a few physical properties of gold that make it able to resist gravity between itself and other objects.

I don’t have much knowledge on the properties of gold but I do know the white powder was weightless, carried in the ark of covenant, used by the gods for long life etc.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
OkCornel:
ifenes, sadly there's something I am not comfortable with...

Earlier, you mentioned the Enki was symbolized as the serpent (which means knowledge)

Going by the Biblical account, there was a seed to come forth from the woman i.e. Jesus who would crush the head of the serpent...

1) Is there a similar account of this in the Sumerian text?

2) Could this mean Jesus and Enki are enemies?

I am not too bothered with the similarities in both creation stories, I am running through the conflicting stories on both accounts...

It seems you are looking at it from the bible point of view. Enki was labelled the serpent as a symbol of a person with knowledge.

Jesus apparently is Madurk the son of Enki. Don’t forget Jesus/ madurk was also genetically engineered. The bible claimed god was Jesus father right ? Obviously it’s not a spirit but an Anunnaki. Unless you want to believe a spirit got Mary pregnant.

Anything god or son of god in the bible is Anunaki. They are behind all the gods on earth. Religion is the main source of keeping the humans in check. It’s time to revisit all belief systems we have been emotionally attached to.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Emmanystone:

You are flipant in propagating lies ifenes.

I will need us to keep YHWH aside for a while and talk about Anu. What were Anus activities after the flood? Where is he today?

Most of the talk here is about creation and the flood. I need to know the activities of Anu after the flood.

Owing to the fact that, YHWH continued dealing with the Israelites till date, How did Anu deal with his creatures, both in Sumaria/Meaopotamia Assyria and today.

Why don’t you read the Sumerian tablets yourself. It’s there onlin. Or buy the epic of gilgermesh. You don’t seem to want to know stuff but rather to argue.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

GIVE ME NAMES, OR LINKS TO THESE BOOKS..

Sumerian tablets, Enuma Elish , vadas , Epic of Gilgermesh etc
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 10:29am On Mar 15, 2018
ifenes:

It seems you are looking at it from the bible point of view. Enki was labelled the serpent as a symbol of a person with knowledge.

Jesus apparently is Madurk the son of Enki. Don’t forget Jesus/ madurk was also genetically engineered. The bible claimed god was Jesus father right ? Obviously it’s not a spirit but an Anunnaki. Unless you want to believe a spirit got Mary pregnant.

Anything god or son of god in the bible is Anunaki. They are behind all the gods on earth. Religion is the main source of keeping the humans in check. It’s time to revisit all belief systems we have been emotionally attached to.

Per the bolded, it's not about religion for me...but spirituality and truth.

I suggest while it's good to be adventurous and curious, there should also be a sense of caution.
Permit me to make reference to one quote in the Bible - "there's a way that seems right unto a man, but the end thereof is destruction"...
99% truth and 1% lie is deadlier than an outright lie...

That being said, the story of the Annunaki legends and gods seems to fit perfectly side by side with Enoch's account of certain fallen angels who brought a lot of knowledge to the human race...unfortunately, this was self-destructive rather than constructive for humanity...given the wicked and selfish nature of man...

Ancient monuments around the world such as the Sphinx, Egyptian pyramids, Pyramids in the Incas and some others seem to pre-date the great deluge going by recent research work done by archaeologists and historians...these are artifacts that testify to the knowledge and wisdom of these angels (or annunakis). For example, the mathematical accuracy with which the great pyramids of egypt aligns with the stars was 100% precise that no human technology can replicate that feat...

I'll find the text from the book of Enoch that talks about what these angels taught the human race .... later today.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2018
ifenes:

Why don’t you read the Sumerian tablets yourself. It’s there onlin. Or buy the epic of gilgermesh. You don’t seem to want to know stuff but rather to argue.
I have read it ifeness. Calm down lets talk about it.

And pls answer the question i asked.

Today, What the Acts of Anu (Outside of what is written in the Tablets)?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 11:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
ifenes:

Why aren't responding to my post nah.

I asked you how Anu affects us today. Pls tell me. What are his Activities on earth today?

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 1:40am On Mar 16, 2018
Emmanystone:

Why aren't responding to my post nah.

I asked you how Anu affects us today. Pls tell me. What are his Activities on earth today?

Look on the dollar bill you see the homage to the reptilian god.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OtemAtum: 2:17am On Mar 16, 2018
godisgood200:

These people make empty noises. If you attempt to hold them down, they run.

Ifeness ran. Orisa ran. Where is OtemAtum? You guys shd come out and tell us more about this your beliefs.
I have come o. What's up? First of all, I don't do beliefs, I do KNOWING, so there's no belief of mine to tell. But concerning knowing, I will tell you.
God Almighty is not 'my god' but OUR GOD. We are all subsets of GOD ALMIGHTY. Yahweh, Atum, Allah, You, Me, Vishnu, Moloch, Mazda and the rest of the thousands of deities from time immemorial are within the great consciousness called GOD(Existence).
God(EXISTENCE) is Great!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) / Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.