Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? (47796 Views)

Can Someone Be Jewish And Atheist In The Meantime ? / How Enki Created The Homo Sapiens / God Almighty Is Beyond Atum, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Baal, Enki, Olorun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
OkCornel:

Go back and read my answer to this question...

Don't pretend you didn't see it...
Page what? I'm in and out of here. I garo be some places too.

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
OkCornel:

Calm down...It makes it look as if you are fighting him...

You asked for current activities of Anu in the world...he gave you one...now you are saying what is your business with that? and that he's grasping at straws...

All these for a simple and direct question of yours he answered...

Lolzzzz. Wait, todays Anunnaki's activities are in the Dollar note? Who have been charting with biko?

GERARAHIA MENNNN.

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by godisgood200: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
OtemAtum:

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/ doctrine -
ufos /66#62568678
Wikipedia or Google or Encyclopedia does not have the Doctofus, why is that? I need a verifiable source pls.

I don't need stories pls. Shey you see that Enuma Elish is on Net? Something like that.

2 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
ifenes, please I'll be awaiting your response to the last questions I asked...

let's try to maintain a discussion in the midst of needless distractions...

cheers
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OtemAtum: 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
godisgood200:

Wikipedia or Google or Encyclopedia does not have the Doctofus, why is that? I need a verifiable source pls.

I don't need stories pls. Shey you see that Enuma Elish is on Net? Something like that.
Enuma Elish was not on wikipedia 1,000 years ago, it got there in the last century. Those who will enjoy the Wikipedic Doctufos will be on earth 500 years from now, so you may not need it. The truth (DOCTUFOS) has finally come after many lies(Enuma Elish, Bible, Quran) have pervaded the earth. Congrats to the WORLD!!!
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by sonmvayina(m): 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
Emmanystone:

According to you?
Pls give me sources to Ezra writing the Pentateuch.

Are you scared? There is a big library called the Internet.....use it...

Are you going to pay me?......you can ask the real scholars in the Ivory towers of the world...
Ezra wrote the pentateuch.

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by PastorAIO: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
Emmanystone:

Lolzzzz. Ifeness you have been on the run since the outset of this thread.

You want to discuss a religious literature outside a religious premise?

Do you or do you not believe that Enuma Elish is true and the Bible false? Okcornel pointed out where one of those Gilgamesh characters was referred to as a serpent, you accused him of looking at things from the Bible angle. You go on and on about Enuma Elish, but you don't want anyone to consider things from another perspective, is that fair?

Please let's have a big round of Applause for Irony. Hip hip HOORAY Hip Hip HOORAY

HIP HIP

HOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

2 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by godisgood200: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
OkCornel:

Am I daft? Does this sound like the way a Christian or a mature person would even discuss?
It's a simple question. Are you daft? You either say Yes i am daft or no i am not. Abi Christians don't ask questions where you come from? Christians be mumu for ya side? cheesy
What is immature about asking you a question abeg?

How can a mature man old enough to father children will insist that 'Heavenly Father' is a proper noun?
OkCornel:

Bros... I am not going to exchange insults with you to prove a point... so be mature enough to pass across your message without insults...
Sister, if i'd said 'You are daft', then that would have meant insult. I only asked you a question. Again, are you daft? Answer me.

OkCornel:

By the way, the issue is no longer about claiming I ran away from explaining Olodumare... it's now about the link abi?
Abi you did not see what I posted about the link explaining Olodumare? smh
Sister, what is the name of the God you serve?

Father, in Jesus name, i recieve Grace to ignore this person from now henceforth. Amen.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
sonmvayina:

Are you going to pay me?......you can ask the real scholars in the Ivory towers of the world...
Scared of you? Hahahahahahahahahaha. Laf won kee me for hia

2 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
godisgood200:

It's a simple question. Are you daft? You either says, Yes i am daft or no i am not. Abi Christians don't ask questions where you come from? Christians be mumu for ya side? cheesy
What is immature about asking you a question abeg?

How can a mature man old enough to father children will insist that 'Heavenly Father' is a proper noun?

Sister, if i'd said 'You are daft', then that would have meant insult. I only asked you a question. Again, are you daft? Answer me.

Sister, what is the name of the God you serve?

Father, in Jesus name, i recieve Grace to ignore this person from now henceforth. Amen.

Bye.

First of all...I am not a sister

Secondly...there's no point playing the ostrich on the "are you daft" stuff? It's not a question I expect from a mature christian...

In addition, you are yet to mention any scripture Jesus called God's name by apart from Heavenly Father...
Or you think Jesus came to propagate the Jewish views of God to the entire world?

Is the God you serve a Jewish God or a Father of All?

To the part of your quote I bolded... why not direct that question to Jesus...it appears you know God much better than Jesus does...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
Proverbs 20 v 27 KJV

The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord
, searching all the inward parts of the belly.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
sonmvayina:

I don't know how you read. It says, after the exile in Babylon, Ezra read the Torah again to the people in the Assembly and made them pledge to return to YHWH's service. No where does it say Ezra who lived Generations from when the Pentateuch was written wrote it.

Do you know tje generational gap between the Pentateuch and the Babylonian Exile?

2 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by godisgood200: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
OtemAtum:
Enuma Elish was not on wikipedia 1,000 years ago, it got there in the last century. Those who will enjoy the Wikipedic Doctufos will be on earth 500 years from now, so you may not need it. The truth (DOCTUFOS) has finally come after many lies(Enuma Elish, Bible, Quran) have pervaded the earth. Congrats to the WORLD!!!
Oh. But you are alive today and have the information about soctofus. Where did you get it from?

Quoting a great mind here (Muttlelaff i think), 'lies runs sprints, but truths runs marathons.

Only you in the entire Universe have info about doctofus.

Going by your threads, i was hoping you'd really sieze this opportunity and talk about what you spend so much time all by yourself talking.

2 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OtemAtum: 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
godisgood200:

Oh. But you are alive today and have the information about soctofus. Where did you get it from?

Quoting a great mind here (Muttlelaff i think), 'lies runs sprints, but truths runs marathons.

Only you in the entire Universe have info about doctofus.

Going by your threads, i was hoping you'd really sieze this opportunity and talk about what you spend so much time all by yourself talking.
Mohammed got it from Allah.
Moses got it from Yahweh(So they say)
I am getting it from ATUM, the god of truth.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by godisgood200: 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
OtemAtum:

Lolzzzz. But we can verify theirs, but yours? It's only in your head.

cool

2 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OtemAtum: 12:21am On Mar 17, 2018
godisgood200:

Lolzzzz. But we can verify theirs, but yours? It's only in your head.

cool
Those who will verify mine are people living around me. Do you live around me?

By the way, if you can verify theirs with a year gap of 2000 years apart, then those who will verify mine will be here in 2000 years to come too. It's always like that. One person must first be given the information, then others will start receiving same information on and on.

2 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by budaatum: 7:15am On Mar 17, 2018
OtemAtum:

O Atum, O god who is complete, I offer my praise.
O self-engendered one, you brought into being
cool-headed Shu and Tefnut of the water-flow,
wise and glorious two, born of your seed alone.
First of gods, first of the Ennead, well honored
in Heliopolis in times long gone, I call to you,
Atum, maker of the world, with all reverence.

So long ago, O Atum, in the time before time,
you sat alone within the Nun, arisen from the waters; all that now is, is of you, O god.

Atum, ancient before existence, great of name, great of might, whose will transcends the primordial calm,
lord you are of all you have created, lord of all
the distant lands, lord of all that lies beneath;
yours is a might unsurpassed, a being undiminished.

What passes, what is and what will be is the stuff of Atum's dreams. One day he’ll wake and all he has made to flourish will wither. He will coil round himself, a snake devouring his children, then slither away with us all in his belly. And we shall go away with him knowing what a good dream it was. Atum sleeps. And a new dream begins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by sonmvayina(m): 11:44am On Mar 17, 2018
Emmanystone:

Scared of you? Hahahahahahahahahaha. Laf won kee me for hia

Scared to do a real research......not the lies they feed you in church to keep you in bandage...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
sonmvayina:

Scared to do a real research......not the lies they feed you in church to keep you in bandage...
Lolzzzz. You are the one who is afraid of the truth. The truth can not be helped. No matter how much you try to suppress it, it has a way of coming out. Lies smells.

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 4:59am On Mar 19, 2018
Hi ifenes ... happy new week to you.

Please I'm still awaiting your response to the last set of questions I asked

Thanks...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2018
Good morning everyone,

Hi Emmanystone, ifenes...

I came across this 19 minutes animated video from Truthunedited...

Please take out time to go through it. It will be very helpful in sorting out the OP...and the back and forth we had on religion, Anu, Enki, Sumerian religion and all sorts...

I am quite sure you will enjoy this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdsJs0UIm7s

If you go through this video from beginning to end and you feel it's not worth... feel free to insult me, I don't mind...
It's insightful...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2018
OkCornel:
Good morning everyone,

Hi Emmanystone, ifenes...

I came across this 19 minutes animated video from Truthunedited...

Please take out time to go through it. It will be very helpful in sorting out the OP...and the back and forth we had on religion, Anu, Enki, Sumerian religion and all sorts...

I am quite sure you will enjoy this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdsJs0UIm7s

If you go through this video from beginning to end and you feel it's not worth... feel free to insult me, I don't mind...
It's insightful...
You are hung on religion. If you note, you are the only one in this thread who keeps mentioning religion and no matyer how many times you are told Christianity is a relationship with Christ, you insist on obstinately referring to it as a religion.

I will go back and watch that video if you'd tell me the religion YHWH gave to.Adam in Eden, what religion did he give to Abraham? Moses, Daniel, David, and all the OT faithfuls and which did Jesus gave to the Apostles?

From Adam to me, YHWH called us into a relationship. A family of a Father and his Children in His domian/His Kingdom.

I am not a religious person, i have a relationship with my Father. So that video is not for me.

No religious person calls his God father, only the
Judo-Christian faith does that.

Is Enk abi na Anui father to ifenes? But YHWH is my father.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2018
Emmanystone:

You are hung on religion. If you note, you are the only one in this thread who keeps mentioning religion and no matyer how many times you are told Christianity is a relationship with Christ, you insist on obstinately referring to it as a religion.

I will go back and watch that video if you'd tell me the religion YHWH gave to.Adam in Eden, what religion did he give to Abraham? Moses, Daniel, David, and all the OT faithfuls and which did Jesus gave to the Apostles?

From Adam to me, YHWH called us into a relationship. A family of a Father and his Children in His domian/His Kingdom.

I am not a religious person, i have a relationship with my Father. So that video is not for me.

No religious person calls his God father, only the
Judo-Christian faith does that.

Is Enk abi na Anui father to ifenes? But YHWH is my father.

I didn't mention you with the intention of arguing with you...

I beg you in the name of God that you believe in...watch the video...

If you have gone through it and you think it is a lie...feel free to insult me
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 10:53am On Mar 21, 2018
OkCornel:

I didn't mention you with the intention of arguing with you...

I beg you in the name of God that you believe in...watch the video...

If you have gone through it and you think it is a lie...feel free to insult me
Maybe when you keep mentioning insults, it will mean i really insulted you. I barely asked you questions which you evade.

Have i ever called you stupid or a fool? Have i called you an idiot?

I called you a pretender becos you are. You have a motive or intention to mislead.
You came up acting like you believed in YHWH and Jesus, but down the line i discovered you didnt. You have a hiddedn deity you worship which you'd never name.

You openely denied Jesus Christ as the only way to the Father, (by indirectly calling him a liar) as he said no one can get to God except through him.

Too many pretentious stance.

And here you are again, posting the origin of religions, hoping you can robe YHWH into the same class with demons which have been masking as gods for men to worship them

When you have something reasonable to say, mention me.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 10:58am On Mar 21, 2018
Emmanystone:

Maybe when you keep mentioning insult it will.mean inreally insult you instead of asking you questions which you evade.

I called you a pretender becos you are. You have a motive or intention to mislead.
You came up acting like you believed in YHWH and Jesus, but down the line i discovered you didnt. You have a hiddedn deity you worship which you'd never name.

You openely denied Jesus Christ as the only way to the Father, (by indirectly calling him a liar) as he said no one can get to God except through him.

And here you are again, posting the origin of religions, hoping you can robe YHWH into the same class with demons which have been masking as gods for men to worship them

Have you watched the video before typing all of these?

Don't start with hasty conclusions again..

First of all, you never understood my background and cheered me on when I was defending Yahweh on another thread...

Now that I stated I don't see the point of attributing a name to God, you have called me a pretender...why?

I can paste the thread where I explained certain things about the God of Israel so you don't deny it...
https://www.nairaland.com/4372548/debate-pls-present-all-biblical

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2018
Emmanystone:

Maybe when you keep mentioning insults, it will mean i really insulted you. I barely asked you questions which you evade.

My dear...going by the bolded, I do not in anyway doubt Jesus is the way to God...

I asked you a simple question on those who were judged by their works on the day of the great white throne judgment in the book of revelation... for those whose names were written in the book of life without knowing Jesus...how is that possible?

I haven't gotten a feedback from you or any Christian on this matter...

Note that the great white throne judgement comes after the Millennial reign of Christ...and those who believe in Him...

Please give me a direct answer without any need for hasty accusations...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2018
Emmanystone:

Per the bolded...YOU SEE MY PROBLEM WITH YOU... YOU MAKE HASTY CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE DETAILS!!!

What will it cost you to go through the video before understanding my point of view?

You know what...I made a huge mistake mentioning you... don't bother going through the video... and keep on accusing me falsely of putting YHWH in the category of Demons...

Sciencewatch butterflylion...please spare a few minutes and go through the video I posted a few minutes earlier...Emmanystone is hell bent on accusing me falsely...

Please go through the video and tell me where YHWH and Demons were grouped together...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 11:22am On Mar 21, 2018
OkCornel:

Per the bolded...YOU SEE MY PROBLEM WITH YOU... YOU MAKE HASTY CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE DETAILS!!!

What will it cost you to go through the video before understanding my point of view?

You know what...I made a huge mistake mentioning you... don't bother going through the video... and keep on accusing me falsely of putting YHWH in the category of Demons...

Sciencewatch butterflylion...please spare a few minutes and go through the video I posted a few minutes earlier...Emmanystone is hell bent on accusing me falsely...

Please go through the video and tell me where YHWH and Demons were grouped together...

Thanks for keeping my moniker out of your mouth. Thanks.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 11:29am On Mar 21, 2018
budaatum , ifenes

THE CURIOUS CASE OF AKHENATEN

I trust you are doing well...
I did some research on Pharoah Akhenaten...
I am somewhat puzzled on how he encountered "Aten"...
Akhenaten brought about some reforms in a polytheistic Egypt. Akhenaten stated he believed in a God above all gods...
He was hated by the priests of these polytheistic gods such that his name was struck out of all the records after his death...

I am still at a loss on how he believed that there is ONLY ONE GOD...even in the midst of prevalent polytheism in ancient Egypt...
This man was neither a Jew or a Christian...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2018
Emmanystone:

Thanks for keeping my moniker out of your mouth. Thanks.

You never bother to understand one's point of view before rushing to conclusions...

You have decided to call the one True God by the name YHWH...not necessarily because you had a personal encounter with Him like Moses did...
but because of what you've read in the Bible and what you've been told...

As long as there are diverse languages here on this earth...I wish you the best in finding out God's real name...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 11:44am On Mar 21, 2018
OkCornel:

My dear...going by the bolded, I do not in anyway doubt Jesus is the way to God...
When you change your mind about this? So you now prayer to YHWH through Jesus?

OkCornel:

I asked you a simple question on those who were judged by their works on the day of the great white throne judgment in the book of revelation... for those whose names were written in the book of life without knowing Jesus...how is that possible?
If you read the Bible once in a while you'd have answers to that.
Here... But, i know you would jjmp over it to ask me another question.

For there is no respect of persons with God.
Romans:2:11

For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
Romans:2:12

For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
Romans:2:13

For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
Romans:2:14

Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;
Romans:2:15
In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
Romans:2:16
OkCornel:

I haven't gotten a feedback from you or any Christian on this matter...
I ignored you on purpose, because no one who claims he/she is a Christian can ask a question like this. See why i call you a pretender? You are trying to belong here when you do not.
OkCornel:

b]Note that the great white throne judgement comes after the Millennial reign of Christ...and those who believe in Him...[/b]

Please give me a direct answer without any need for hasty accusations...
I don't accuse you, i tell it as it is.

Do you even know what will happen at the Great White Throne Judgement?

Do you know no believer in Christ will appear before the Great White Throne?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2018
OkCornel:

You never bother to understand one's point of view before rushing to conclusions...

You have decided to call the one True God by the name YHWH...not necessarily because you had a personal encounter with Him like Moses did...
but because of what you've read in the Bible and what you've been told...

As long as there are diverse languages here on this earth...I wish you the best in finding out God's real name...
So, i Emmanystone, called the God of Israel Jehovah?
As in i Christined Him by giving Him the name of YHWH/Jehovah? Hahahahahahahahaha. Dis guy no go kee me o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply)

Usher Tried To Seize A Church Member’s Phone In Church (Video) / Is It Proper For A Christian Couple To Watch Porn Together Before Having Sex? / RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.