Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) (54308 Views)

I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Deprofessional(m): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
emijo:
Why must u check ur galfriends chats with other guys?
Do you want to die young?
I have been dating my gal for over 4 years and I have never tried going through her chats because I know that if I go through it I may die in the process.

Guy, you are in a serious bondage. You need deliverance.

12 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Lerumo: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Why did you go thru her messages....Bad habit undecided

It's natural to be curious about what your girlfriend is up to but privacy in a relationship is very important but if you suspect something is up,its fine to ask your girlfriend about it instead of going thru her messages or better still take permission from her before reading her messages

I don't see myself being in a relationship with someone that doesn't trust me or someone that feels i have something to do with other guys all the time

You strike me like a very weak guy plus you are so untrustworthy...Deal with the outcome of your actions...I care less

You’re right. Both of you in the relationship will claim privacy while you each continue with your nefarious activities. Until you meet each other at nacking point.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
Awon freelancer, this one weak me cheesy, sorry bro, you for no leave your current girlfriend for her cos the devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know, and some ladies these days are wolves in sheep clothing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by IFNOTGOD(m): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

It's natural to be curious about what your girlfriend is up to but privacy in a relationship is very important but if you suspect something is up,its fine to ask your girlfriend about it instead of going thru her messages or better still take permission from her before reading her messages

I don't see myself being in a relationship with someone that doesn't trust me or someone that feels i have something to do with other guys all the time

You strike me like a very weak guy plus you are so untrustworthy...Deal with the outcome of your actions...I care less

DID u read d post?

if u didnt go back re-read d post

what if d girl was planning his death by d msg she sent to her bf to come n deal wit d computer guy

i check my gf fone to know if am safe or not n when to leave d scene

u can open ur legs freely but password ur fone.

i must comment will make some of u type rubbish n when in reality ur bf beats u n seize ur fones come online to form bragado

dats how my babes friend called to insult me cos i hit her friend my babe for sleeping around when i get to find out n i wasted no time to remind her of how her bf beats her, lock her inside for a week n seize her fones n how she cant go to class without d boy monitoring her.

some of u come online to form what u are not.

password ur legs not ur fone.

if u like ask me if i know who u b again i go tell u bad word u no go believe

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by osuhim(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
My advice...don't break up with her yet....pick a very good day...buy trans.....bang am from morning till night like okpo....den tell her it's over...the end

5 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by captainking(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

One of them spotted.

7 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by bigkingwillie(m): 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
Juliette05:
anywhere Belle face
I CANT PASS THIS ONE. still explian further. which one be anywhere belle face?

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by MrSmith007: 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

So you think you haff sense with this nonsense yu just typed ?

4 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by phemsie(m): 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
shit' happens
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by DarkLover: 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You sounds like an ex of mine, her reasoning faculty ended the relationship. Sorry, but you sounds so annoying and unreasonable.

Sorry for the heartbreak bro, move on with your life.

9 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by nellyelitz(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

go and sit down!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by danduchi(m): 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
OP, don't dump her yet. it now time to her her till u get someone else. But could it be karma catching up with u for leaving ur gf for her?
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by coolh3ad(m): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
emijo:
Why must u check ur galfriends chats with other guys?
Do you want to die young?
I have been dating my gal for over 4 years and I have never tried going through her chats because I know that if I go through it I may die in the process.

Ahn!!. You are very funny oo. So why are you dating her when you don't even trust her?. If there is trust in a relationship I see no reason why we can't exchange phones and go through our phones at any point in time. If I must date a lady, and I want to take her serious, I should be able to go through your phone and you should be able to go through mine at anytime. Na so I like am and it has been working very well for me oo.

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by naijasucks: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
See how you present yourself as saint as if you had any plan to marry her.

thrillOG:
Edakun Please pardon my blunders oo...I just had to pour out my happening so i can move on..

She served in PH, and stayed a little longer after service year to gain working experience.

We met in Jan 2017 after she got back to Lagos and became friends, every time I ask about her relationship status, she'll tell me she had a briefed one there and they stop talking as the guy is the busy type who works with an oil and gas firm.

She setup up a business and I help with ERP Software and we became attached.
I noticed she's usually lonely and in thoughts, I'll call her everyday and make her feel loved and that was how we started.
I ditch my current girl, snubs my niggas just to impart the missing Love.

Everything seems awesome and the dream seemly becoming reality, until I noticed one traits..'Her WhatsApp status is usually ONLINE at odd hours'.

I complained many times but the excuses are 'I have sleep disorder'. And she's met with different Therapist to no avail..I took that with a pinch of salt and I was watchful..

One day, we had plans to meet, and I called her I was still busy with a Client and don't think I can come over that night unknown to her, i was on my way..I arrived 40 minutes later and found out someone was with her. She opened the door and dashed to the lavatory.

I saw the guy was so uncomfortable and I left, minutes later she was calling begging to please come back and I did after discovering she was sobering up and just to hear her out; ' He was a Family Friend, he had issues with business and blah blah blah blah.. I took that cuz I Love her, I understand they've been together before I came into the picture.

The midnight WhatsApp Online status continues and I was curious to find out who she usually chats with at that time.

One day(Yesterday) I was with her and after some romantic discussions, I told her I needed to check Fiverr for some approval and I'll love to use her phone as my phone battery has drained(that's the scope I used), she ask that I use my Laptop and I told her the battery is low, she wanted to put on Generator and I said 'why can't I check the internet with my girl's phone??.

I collected it, and scroll through her WhatsApp and there, I got the greatest shock of my Life...

My girl wanted more of 'Mr Family Friend' d*ck than every other thing in her life.. How they've been fvcking and how she wanted it right now now..

Another shock of my life was when I was scrolling up..I saw where my girl was telling him that he should come and deal with the stupid computer boy(me) as he's disturbing Mr FF girl oo, she said she's tired of computer's boy disturbances and he reply, 'give me his number lemme curse him..

Èmi Computer boy

Peeps, not only that chat oo, I saw many different amorous Convo's from some other guys she told me was her cousins, church members and friends that has got me in thought since yday...
I have never checked her phone before in our 1year Plus relationship... I was happy I did that yday and thank God I did..

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by holusormi(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by kelvinklein219(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
I love this situation..
Flora my flower, we will have to kill d flower.
Computer guy please sleep over her matter, since your a lover boy decide to stop loving her.
Play cool, start jobbing her now, rebel her, bleep her with anger severally and disappear.... Wait where you bleeping her b4 abi ur in friend zone and complaining?
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Michelle55: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
cry nkan nbe!!! Op, Aswear this matter just tire me... I don't even know the right words to qualify her inhumane actions but all the same, just thank God for saving you from a ticking time bomb.. good riddance!!! move on and enjoy unexplainable joy that this month brought.. a woman that would stick to your dick whether it's sweet or not will come soon but until then forget about the lady and wish her well as she has decided to sample all the available dicks on this planet earth..
lest I forget, when one is in a relationship, it's no longer "Iphone" it's called "Wephone". it strengthens your bond and trust for each other!!!

6 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by whiteprince(m): 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

why is it that u don't have one naira sense?
What rubbish are u talkin abt...can u just wake up around 12-1am midnight,sit down and read what u wrote...

Your case is worst...why are u shifting the blame on the lover-boy?

I don't even know where to start handling ur case...

Mad people are better than Some sane people walking around...

11 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by bezimo(m): 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You hoe just like the posters girl friend hoe..will you shut up there..Decent girls with value for themselves are talking even you too you are talking..he didnt ask for the opinion of any hoe.

9 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
tabtabtab:
Discovering this information is not as important as what you are going to do with it.

***In my opinion*** don't tell her you have discover anything and put on your best poker face.. Then arrange two or three meetings with her, and fu*k the life out of her brain then dump her like trash.

Now go ahead and rename her contact on your phone as "My Bitch"

YOUR HEAD DEY THERE

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by coolh3ad(m): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You strike me like a very weak guy plus you are so untrustworthy...Deal with the outcome of your actions...I care lessu

Ladies will always play the victim shaaaaa!!. If you are not hiding anything and you are in a very serious relationship with a guy, then what's the big deal if he goes through your phone anytime and you go through his phone too? . I wan ask again. ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING?. Why date someone you can't be free with at all time?.

5 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by laydoh(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
the same sh!t happened to me and my ex bt reverse was the case.she took my fone in my presence and was checking 2ru my whatsapp chats where she saw that i was flirting with another gurl saying i luv r.Afterwards,nothing changed,we dey straff constantly bt she stopped loving me at that moment whereas i loved her then and afterwards and she knows till this moment self.i was only playing arwnd flirting then.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Collins87: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
There is one bitch that did this to me, am trying to bring her back and make her my intimacy gadget.

6 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
thrillOG:

I saw this, I pass... undecided

Oh well I believe you took out time to emphasize your objections..yea I'm cool with that..
I stated, that I caught her with another guy...hmm maybe I didn't go deeper into details, they were having sex when I came around, and she quickly dashed to the lavatory.. She apologize and I took it..
I don't know what trust you wanted me to have on such a person.. Perhaps i understand why you're being so defensive.. Maybe you're just her type anyways.. I pity the nigga digging you.

OMOOR, I follow "LIKE" this response.
Response tor baadt gan. Osheey

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by AyamConfidence(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
like you ditched your girl for another?? ditched your niggas too??

dude where is the forking loyalty

served you right Sha....I have no iota of Mercy for you....better move on

p.s the original of your former girl's iya worked well against you....learn to be loyal and content next time

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

So sister, you are in support of what the material girl did or what?

6 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by ba7man(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
thrillOG:

Lolzz..badt guy..I've not spoken to her since yday...she knew I saw something, cuz I just stormed out without saying anything...
She's been texting since yday..that I should come and let fix this..
Maintain that silence.

It's the best way to make her conscience ear her up.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by anyimontana(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

my bitchh,uve got watery brain after all..RIP to ur pvssy

4 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
I may condone anything, but not a cheating b*itch!
#b*itches slayer! #love, but DON'T FALL in love!
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by oyinda1599(f): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
tabtabtab:
Discovering this information is not as important as what you are going to do with it.

***In my opinion*** don't tell her you have discover anything and put on your best poker face.. Then arrange two or three meetings with her, and fu*k the life out of her brain then dump her like trash.

Now go ahead and rename her contact on your phone as "My Bitch"
...hmmm..the best comment here.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
NEVER TRUST WOMEN, NEVER!!!
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Eagba(m): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
dasauce:

My broda...love is a very powerful stints..once a girl discover you're deeply in love be with her...forget it, she'll upturned it to weakness!
no truer words have been said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.