Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) (54111 Views)

I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by achillesfoot(m): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
Dear Fellow Nigerian, Your story almost choked the life out of me with laughter. The beginning of your story tells it all. You ditched your current girlfriend who would have nurtured the computer brain you claim you have. You also ditched your homies because you were tired of hearing the truth and you went after the waist of another woman. You have made a mistake, it is allowed. Now sleep and wake up a brand new person completely away from the past. There is still time to remedy the pain you caused others who truly loved you. Lastly You have no right whatsoever to go through someone's phone. I'm very sure you yourself has two or three other girls on the side. Improve on your self discipline and you will go places. Peace out.

8 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by lastempero: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Why did you go thru her messages....Bad habit undecided

It's natural to be curious about what your girlfriend is up to but privacy in a relationship is very important but if you suspect something is up,its fine to ask your girlfriend about it instead of going thru her messages or better still take permission from her before reading her messages

I don't see myself being in a relationship with someone that doesn't trust me or someone that feels i have something to do with other guys all the time

You strike me like a very weak guy plus you are so untrustworthy...Deal with the outcome of your actions...I care less

Privacy that u people enjoy abusing like in this case,the problem with our ladies is that they are so myopic unlike their western counterparts but they will be the first to form sophistication.it's not by force to be in a relationship when u know u are not cut out for it,if the dude u are going out with is not ur spec just cut off d relationship so that stories like this will not be coming up.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by DavidEsq(m): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
marvin906:

why is your life like this self..
you and edo state road i dont know which is better

6 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hmmmm! So he should nt check d phone of some 1 he wants to marry. Na waooo

MhizzAJ:

It's natural to be curious about what your girlfriend is up to but privacy in a relationship is very important but if you suspect something is up,its fine to ask your girlfriend about it instead of going thru her messages or better still take permission from her before reading her messages

I don't see myself being in a relationship with someone that doesn't trust me or someone that feels i have something to do with other guys all the time

You strike me like a very weak guy plus you are so untrustworthy...Deal with the outcome of your actions...I care less

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Gassa007: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
emijo:
Why must u check ur galfriends chats with other guys?
Do you want to die young?
I have been dating my gal for over 4 years and I have never tried going through her chats because I know that if I go through it I may die in the process.
Just shut up joor,weak fellow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by OliverK: 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

This comment just make me hate, oponu ode

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Dafreeguy(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You are sooo outta point! How will he take permisssion b4 checking her phone? That's to say there is skeleton u ladies cupboard cos a loyal girl needs no permission
And u feel a guy shud ask his girlfriend if he suspects something is fishy?? Pls which girl will open up to confess that she is cheating? Pls remove ur brain from slow-motion jor

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by kaboninc(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
Truckpusher:
Move on , she doesn't love you at all and still doesn't respect your love ,time and attention.

Bro !!move on - She's not into you .

Is this the real truckpusher?? shocked shocked
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Madam clap for yourself

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Xtopherprince(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
Similar thing happened to me. Babe was acting suspicious, I asked her and she replied her exes are disturbing, so i cloned her whatsapp. Couldn't believe the shiit i saw. Just locked up, and kept on drilling(with protection). No time to dey form emotional, two can play the game.

15 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by capstoneflexy(m): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

cheating always start from somewhere and if the guy is not comfortable with the babe attitude he as every right nobody love to stay in a relationship which you don't know your fate

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by blessingsonflee(f): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

. There is something they call "intuition " especially when you are constantly Being lied To. Your Eleda ( spirit being) will not accept it. I know when i'm being lied to and if I care enough to know the truth, I do my findings. ... Bottom. Line is There is nothing wrong with what he did. Call a spade a spade. Babe was a 2 timing bitch. If you must be in a relationship be truthful and Loyal

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by imitateMe(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by dirtyhokage(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Aiyaaaa computer boy that left his girl and his friends just for a hoe.....loool you not loyal to your friends and shiz not loyal to you,it's a circle and life is a circle so no problem

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

It isn't just cool...I dislike people with such attitude

Maybe there's nothing really exciting about the guy in question
He might just be a boring guy with nothing to offer for all i care

Not as boring as your comment. Madam stop commenting already. wink

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Ashawo!!!!!

Guys... Trust is the scam in vogue

7 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by tunary(m): 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
tabtabtab:
Discovering this information is not as important as what you are going to do with it.

***In my opinion*** don't tell her you have discover anything and put on your best poker face.. Then arrange two or three meetings with her, and fu*k the life out of her brain then dump her like trash.

Now go ahead and rename her contact on your phone as "My Bitch"
This is best thing to do just to teach her lesson.

How wish I am the guy I'd use all Force necessary to wound her cunt in and out. that girl is just an idiot
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by lastempero: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
fifty5:
oh he should not check through her phone with all the ample subject of investigation at his disposal ahhhhh you are wicked

No mind all those super woman wannabe na one small boy go dey deal with her but for online forum she be tigress.

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by tunary(m): 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
marvin906:

why is your life like this self.. you and edo state road i dont know which is better
Edo state road na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by whizbee(m): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Shut up your mouth... It's not cool to check your partner's phone...ehn.. He did and thank God he found out... Stop defending crap

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by wuyilistic(m): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
Are you for real?......With all what the guy said/explained? I think it is better to affirm ones curiosity at times. Do you really think the lady will open up to the guy by telling him all the shit she has done? Nop, she wouldn't. Just don't want to believe there is no faithful lady/guy out there anymore.
MhizzAJ:

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by lastempero: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
Xtopherprince:
Similar thing happened to me. Babe was acting suspicious, I asked her and she replied her exes are disturbing, so i cloned her whatsapp. Couldn't believe the shiit i saw. Just locked up, and kept on drilling(with protection). No time to dey form emotional, two can play the game.

Street is military brother and men the metal work.

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by tunary(m): 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
Give her the f u c k of her life and dump her sharp sharp
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
Reeberry:
Your girl? She's never yours. The owner is the one she's hiding from you. And again. You are only trying to snatch her from someone. Leave story.
Yet she's still cheating on the one your tiny mind made you believe is the legal owner with the one you said is not the owner , what sense are you making now? You never read that the girl is a serial cheater and you're here talking about owner.

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by purples25(f): 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by DonaTee(f): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
thrillOG:

I held on to that theory until I caught her having sex with someone else...then I start to believe that that saying applies to Fools only...

So who are those bf and married men crying foul when their girlfriends n wives check out their fones?
I ve seen cases where some even get beaten up for checking their hubby fone.

Sorry for ur ordeal. At least the next girl u ll get u ll b more careful but if she's legit I hope u treat her fine.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
emijo:
Why must u check ur galfriends chats with other guys?
Do you want to die young?
I have been dating my gal for over 4 years and I have never tried going through her chats because I know that if I go through it I may die in the process.
That is how you'll end up marrying her and she'll be producing babies for another guy under your nose. The guy may later come to claim his children and say thank you to you as Mr Gentle man and father Christmas that you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Daejoyoung: 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

It isn't just cool...I dislike people with such attitude

Maybe there's nothing really exciting about the guy in question
He might just be a boring guy with nothing to offer for all i care
What of the girl? Do you think there's anything really exciting about her?
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by mercyymai(f): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Like seriously, i dnt see anytin bad in ur boyfrd u claim u love going tru ur fone if u really mean business. there shu b transpiracy and dts whr trust comes in

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by eyinjuege: 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
Why did you break up with your ex?

Because you saw fresh meat bah?
The grass was apparently not greener on the other side.

Dust yourself and move on

You win some, you lose some

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
brightalo17:
Yet she's still cheating on the one your tiny mind made you believe is the legal owner with the one you said is not the owner , what sense are you making now? You never read that the girl is a serial cheater and you're here talking about owner.
Apply common sense. You aren't married to her, if she cheats on you, accept and move on. She's not your wife. Her family hasn't handed her to you.

Be there forming owner of a "girlfriend". Nonsense!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.