Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos (52320 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by manci(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
DonPiiko:
I can't wait to get married and start having sex
bitter truth you don mention wettin sent you're grandpa to religetion .
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Me looking for the butt
i won't blame you, I will blame seun osewa, una fit make person commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
preciousfeb:

You will get tired of it within a month.

Don't mind him. People like him are the reason divorce is on the rise. Imagine his reason getting married. angry
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by Sholaye04: 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
Happy womens day grin

Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by Emycord: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
DeadRat:
Why Cant I Find The Butts He Grabbed
EVEN THE MAN SEEMS MORE CONFUSED IN THE FIRST TWO PIC. HE IS LIKE SEXYBOOTILICIOUS SISTER , WHERE IS THE WAIST YOU SAMPLE ON INSTA AND TWITTER. IN THE 3 & 4 SHE IS CONSOLING HIM
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by nnamanirr: 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
DonPiiko:
. Lol konji go soon kill u
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by Happy90: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hahaha...dat my little cousin...
Congratulation Jor ..
No mind who dy pork nose....
U do or u no do ,people must talk...
Abag make unna leave dem o......lol to every one....
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
I did not see any back side o
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Me looking for the butt

The meme cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by Handsomecole(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
The guy is addicted to flatscreen TVs grin.
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
Wey the ass? I can't seem to find it. lolz.
Happy married life.
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by Emycord: 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
Patrick33:
Someone..anyone..please please and please should lend me a binocular let me see clearly.
USE EYE DROPS
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
the guy is obviously looking for the butt
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by Lalas247(f): 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
Orisirisi shocked

No ass ... the guy is lookin for it.. something bird like about that face lipsrsealed
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by gozzlin: 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
See the tiny waist sef. grin
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by yemi15(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ajoboss:
Op I tk God beg u..no dey confuse me D guy grabbed bone not butt
Dead lol grin

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by JusticePlanet: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Me looking for the butt
show ur own. I guess u ain't half as good looking as she is
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by Reedahgado(f): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
DonPiiko:

So u are a virgin?
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by hopuhsirlor(m): 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
flat bottom flask
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
JusticePlanet:

show ur own. I guess u ain't half as good looking as she is

It's as flat as hers grin
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by ariesbull: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
She cute shaaaa...is her Pomo cute
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
Yes, any problem with that
Reedahgado:

So u are a virgin?
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nasa28(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nutase:
Shame

Why u dey vex na?
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by JusticePlanet: 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's as flat as hers grin

Lol. I bet

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by NisforNicky: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
abeg wer z d butt.. i c 2 men angry
dat one wit short hair luks like dat omo ibo nwamaikipe cheesy
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by NisforNicky: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
JusticePlanet:
:-/
Lol. I bet
undecided
JusticePlanet:

Lol. I bet
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by paix(m): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
As flat as the back of my hand.
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by Kingbusssy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
DeadRat:
Why Cant I Find The Butts He Grabbed

Checking am again...Lol
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by gozzlin: 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
NisforNicky:
abeg wer z d butt.. i c 2 men angry
dat one wit short hair luks like dat omo ibo nwamaikipe cheesy
You couldn't even spell his moniker correctly. See ya mouth like omo Ibo.
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by Chukwudozzie(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Me looking for the butt

This is savage

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by NisforNicky: 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
gozzlin:

You couldn't even spell his moniker correctly. See ya mouth like omo Ibo.
wu b diz wan? shocked angry
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by Chukwudozzie(m): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the most distasteful prewedding picture I've stumbled upon in recent times.

The least he could do was to see a barber.
The least she could do was to mop up the oil on her face.

I can't tell which offends me more;
If it's the bride looking like the corpse of an over-aged stripper or the groom looking like a newly employed unkempt factory worker.

I'm further repulsed by their attempt at eroticism.
Rather than turn me on, my obelisk retracted like a snail whose head was touched.

But the least I can do is wish them luck in their marriage.
With that said,
Happy wedlock.

When u think u've heard it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo / Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.