Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,880 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (790242 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ibeakema: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=ayoslas88 post=68421280][/quote]

Yes I did
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ayoslas88: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
ibeakema:

Yes I did

Pls wen u applied at Lagos VFS, which time did u start tracking ur application

And secondly did u link ur application to the existing CIC account u created?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ibeakema: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
Started tracking after 48 hours.

No I didn't link it with my existing account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ayoslas88: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
ibeakema:
Started tracking after 48 hours.

No I didn't link it with my existing account

Was it VFS that sent d tracking numba to u?

And also did u open anoda CIC account to track ur application

Sorry for all dis question oooo, I beg
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by cecechi: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
goingforward:
Okay, can I upload SOA, in each of my children's client information section instead and tell them to refer to that place for more docs?

my three months SOA is 20pages same with my husband. plus am uploading company sOA, hence my asking.
Why not apply alone first, know that a diff GO may look at their own
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by lightdream: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
Have u study permit.

charlyduru:

Yeah bruv...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ibeakema: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Please house, may I have suggestions on airlines with affordable flight ticket from Lagos to Calgary YYC.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ayoslas88: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
ibeakema:
Please house, may I have suggestions on airlines with affordable flight ticket from Lagos to Calgary YYC.

Thanks in anticipation.

Was it VFS that sent d tracking numba to u?

And also did u open anoda CIC account to track ur application

Sorry for all dis question oooo, I beg
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Yemski: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, please kindly assist with the names of universities that offer MSC Cyber security and privacy JAN start.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by sontelme: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
Vnjz:

What only 3 weeks , congratulations, i tap ooooooo , i am also a second applicant, same timeline with you.

hi, am same timeline any update on yours
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by goingforward: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
cecechi:

Why not apply alone first, know that a diff GO may look at their own

Did you mean to say a different Visa officer may look at their own application? even when it is a family application and i submitted together?

Is that possible? I thought its supposed to be treated as a family application. The feedback that people on this forum based on their GCSM notes always indicate so, I stand to be corrected though.

goingforward
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Greetings,

I got refused on Nov 2017 for Employment Situation, Travel History, Personal Asset & Financial Status, and Purpose of Visit.. i intend to reapply. Please suggest ways I can improve on my application, if possible what are the required documents I should submit as my first application witnessed an incomplete documentation. THANKS!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by kpizzle: 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
Congratulations!

I observed you didn't include SOP or LOE in the document you submitted, is that an omission? . Also, i got refused earlier this month and am planning to reapply after receiving my gcms note. Please i will like to contact my email is pearce32002@yahoo.com

ibeakema:
Another awesome testimony on TRV Approval

My TRV has been approved... God is still in the business of doing miracles!

My first online application was refused.

Second application 21st of May
Paper Route
Upfront medicals
TRV approval 12th of June

Documents submitted
All CIC forms
Birth certificate
Nysc
Police character certificate
Bsc transcript and degree certificate
2 personal land evaluations stating their worth, including deeds
CAC documents of my husband's company where I am a co director
My husband's company board resolution to support my masters degree
My husband's company SOA
personal SOA
Draft of 8,000 Canadian dollars
Scholarship of $20,000
Proof of tuition deposit

Above all, I prayed and fasted because most times even with billions in your account, these VOs can just refuse your application.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by cecechi: 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
goingforward:

Did you mean to say a different Visa officer may look at their own application? even when it is a family application and i submitted together?

Is that possible? I thought its supposed to be treated as a family application. The feedback that people on this forum based on their GCSM notes always indicate so, I stand to be corrected though.

goingforward
To be sure when applying online did it state that you can add a member of your family or the application is different... if different I may be correct, if applying with your family I advise paper route, they put the applicatioin in one bag at least... please others that submitted family applications through online route should speak up let's know... thank you smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by cecechi: 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
GoldenBalls:
Greetings,

I got refused on Nov 2017 for Employment Situation, Travel History, Personal Asset & Financial Status, and Purpose of Visit.. i intend to reapply. Please suggest ways I can improve on my application, if possible what are the required documents I should submit as my first application witnessed an incomplete documentation. THANKS!
Did you request for your GCMS note, it will help understand the true reason for refusal....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
Clarifications plz am begging

PAPER ROUTE

Intro about me.
I am male who got admission to Algonquin college, my wife, my 2 children will accompany to Canada, and am doing everything at the same time family application .

My question
WIFE
1. Apart from IMM forms for me, my wife, children (1st born 3years old, 2nd 1 year old) Does my wife need to submit any document? Maybe police report, job reference letter, statement of account (she does not have), degrees certificates, her parent birth certificate,

FATHER
Note: Am the one apply for study permit, though I apply for visit for them, it is family application am doing.
I know I need alot of document to submit
My father has pass on, do I need to put his certificate of death.
Do I need to put my mother sworn court affidavit of birth, because she does not have NPC certficate

CHILDREN
I intend to submit the following for my children
1. Their IMM form for each person
2. Their birth certificate each person
3. Their international passport each person

Plz, any other documents for the children?

SO IMPORTANT

1. After filling and geting all document. Should I take them to Visa office or I need to do something on www.cic.gc.ca
2. Law common Partner Delcarent form, do I need to take this to
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by cecechi: 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
olugere:

PAPER ROUTE

Intro about me.
I am male who got admission to Algonquin college, my wife, my 2 children will accompany to Canada, and am doing everything at the same time family application .

My question
WIFE
1. Apart from IMM forms for me, my wife, children (1st born 3years old, 2nd 1 year old) Does my wife need to submit any document? Maybe police report, job reference letter, statement of account (she does not have), degrees certificates, her parent birth certificate,

FATHER
Note: Am the one apply for study permit, though I apply for visit for them, it is family application am doing.
Do I need to put my mother sworn court affidavit of birth, because she does not have NPC certficate

CHILDREN

SO IMPORTANT

1. After filling and geting all document. Should I take them to Visa office or I need to do something on www.cic.gc.ca
Hello can I ask you something, okay how much funds do you have available to you in your account.... not in sponsors account but yours.... your family seems large... I would advice you go first let them be your home ties but since you want to take them all, money is key, not in your sponsors name but in yours... goodluck, think deeply about it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ing123: 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hello nairalanders, recently I was refused on the ground of purpose of Visit. Pls how do I tackle it in my application.
Pls I need your help.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by AKFTK: 12:04am On Jun 13, 2018
BMCSlayer:
did they send you an email like this[b] You have a new message in your account for application[/b] for the medical notification?

Yeah
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by charlyduru: 12:46am On Jun 13, 2018
lightdream:
Have u study permit.

Not yet pm me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by makano: 2:05am On Jun 13, 2018
This is easy to tackle... In ur next application,Just convince the VO dt u are a genuine student who will come back to Nigeria after studies. Also convince them why u wanna study in Canada instead of Nigeria.
Ing123:
Hello nairalanders, recently I was refused on the ground of purpose of Visit. Pls how do I tackle it in my application.
Pls I need your help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Josh1996: 3:26am On Jun 13, 2018
Congrats oooo....the God wey do your own go do my own

ibeakema:
Another awesome testimony on TRV Approval

My TRV has been approved... God is still in the business of doing miracles!

My first online application was refused.

Second application 21st of May
Paper Route
Upfront medicals
TRV approval 12th of June

Documents submitted
All CIC forms
Birth certificate
Nysc
Police character certificate
Bsc transcript and degree certificate
2 personal land evaluations stating their worth, including deeds
CAC documents of my husband's company where I am a co director
My husband's company board resolution to support my masters degree
My husband's company SOA
personal SOA
Draft of 8,000 Canadian dollars
Scholarship of $20,000
Proof of tuition deposit

Above all, I prayed and fasted because most times even with billions in your account, these VOs can just refuse your application.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by rolorolo: 3:38am On Jun 13, 2018
Hello All,

Who can assist me to analyse my Gcsm note. i really have no idea of the VO concern in the first sentence. If TRV was issued to the family prior to my application, what could be the issue?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by rolorolo: 3:41am On Jun 13, 2018
Hello All,

Who can assist me to analyse my Gcsm note. i really have no idea of the VO concern in the first sentence. If TRV was issued to the family prior to my application, what could be the issue?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by JJJV: 5:33am On Jun 13, 2018
sontelme:

I see background check ongoing and also we are reviewing your eligibility
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by JJJV: 5:42am On Jun 13, 2018
sontelme:

I responded to you already forgot to add I applied may 27th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by cecechi: 6:18am On Jun 13, 2018
JJJV:

I responded to you already forgot to add I applied may 27th
Wow, have they requested for medicals, that was fast
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 13, 2018
rolorolo:
Hello All,

You already have a brother in Canada and you did not apply alone....seems to me like you applied for every member of your family. Thats the red flag.

VO also me tioned that your brother has a family. I can see that the VO has doubts how he intends to sponsor considering those who currently depend on him. VO also has concerns about your return to Nigeria.

I would say you tackle purpose of visit, finance and ties.

Warm wishes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by JJJV: 6:59am On Jun 13, 2018
cecechi:

Wow, have they requested for medicals, that was fast

No I am still under eligiblity review.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 13, 2018
olugere:

PAPER ROUTE

Intro about me.

My question
WIFE

FATHER

CHILDREN

SO IMPORTANT

Have you analyzed how much you have?
Apart from the land you have in Ekiti and your father's house, have you given home ties enough thought?
What form of investment do you have that brings in money monthly or yearly?
How much is your school fees, how much do you need for living expenses, how much is a flight ticket to canada and how much is available in your account as you apply?
How much do you have right now to cover for extra 3 people going with you?...(4000 × 3 = 12000)

Please make use of these questions. I believe it would help your application. If you still have doubts with any of these, please dont submit an application for your whole family.

My advice.

Warm wishes,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Dwebb55: 8:25am On Jun 13, 2018
ibeakema:

Thanks in anticipation.

Try Ethiopian airlines
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by rolorolo: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2018
Thebushboy:

You already have a brother in Canada and you did not apply alone....seems to me like you applied for every member of your family. Thats the red flag.

VO also me tioned that your brother has a family. I can see that the VO has doubts how he intends to sponsor considering those who currently depend on him. VO also has concerns about your return to Nigeria.

I would say you tackle purpose of visit, finance and ties.

Warm wishes

Really? Did you see the part where the VO said has savings? Funny enough, I applied alone. He mentioned that I applied for TRV with family. That was in 2016. I have been to Canada before with my family. Besides, the brother referenced in his concerns was very wrong as my co-sponsor is my sister and I presented my birth certificate and hers to proof that we share the same parents. I feel the VO did not review the file thoroughly as what he mentioned as his concern is not a reflection of my application. The person was quick to conclude and with even wrong information which is not reflective of my profile.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (517)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.