Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,364 members, 7,846,576 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (800595 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by cecechi: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
goingforward:
Nairalander,

Please, when i try to upload my form i am getting this error.

Has anyone encountered such?

what do I do? angry

goingforward.
Download the form that was on the page, use it instead of the one you have

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by goingforward: 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
cecechi:

Download the form that was on the page, use it instead of the one you have

Chai, and fill all over again? undecided embarassed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by cecechi: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
goingforward:

Chai, and fill all over again? undecided embarassed

LOL, yep..... even the family information on CIC page is different during the online application, you must include siblings

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Bukella(f): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
cecechi:

I did my biometrics there, went as early as 9am and I was the first person, waited about 20 mins before others started coming in. Silver bird cinemas, Plot 1161, Memorial Drive, By Musa Yar'adua Center, Central Business District, F.C.T, Abuja.... second floor... Goodluck
Thanks for the info.. I'm considering applying in Abuja or online application. I live in Lagos , vfs Lagos gave me appointment for 3rd July.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Bukella(f): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jephehe:
Abuja vfs is a VIP Walk-in services.
Nothing different as at yesterday.

Take care

Interesting o....wow
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ayoslas88: 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
Pls do anybody applied at VFS Lagos yestady?

I haven't received any information as regards the application.

During my first application dat I was refused, I received email that my application has been recieved and forwarded to Canadian embassy.

Pls do anybody have similar scenario?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by goingforward: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
cecechi:

LOL, yep..... even the family information on CIC page is different during the online application, you must include siblings

Nairalancders,

I have downloaded a recent study form now, filled and validated and tried to upload.
I just noticed something, when I merge the two Study application PDF forms together and try to upload I still get the error message, but when i try to upload only the first form (without the additional PDF with extra work history) the upload goes through successfully.

Are you sure that online applicants are required to fill 10years work experience? ?

I may have to submit without the extra work history. (besides it even captioned in my CV).

Thoughts?

goingforward.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Bodmillz: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
ayoslas88:
Pls do anybody applied at VFS Lagos yestady?

I haven't received any information as regards the application.

During my first application dat I was refused, I received email that my application has been recieved and forwarded to Canadian embassy.

Pls do anybody have similar scenario?

I got mine two days after biometrics.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by DrND(m): 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
goingforward:

Nairalancders,

I have downloaded a recent study form now, filled and validated and tried to upload.
I just noticed something, when I merge the two Study application PDF forms together and try to upload I still get the error message, but when i try to upload only the first form (without the additional PDF with extra work history) the upload goes through successfully.

Are you sure that online applicants are required to fill 10years work experience? ?

I may have to submit without the extra work history. (besides it even captioned in my CV).

Thoughts?

goingforward.

Fill it and merge it with ur other documents in the client information section

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by JJJV: 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
There's a new form, try using that.

goingforward:
Nairalander,

Please, when i try to upload my form i am getting this error.

Has anyone encountered such?

what do I do? angry

goingforward.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by goingforward: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
DrND:

Fill it and merge it with ur other documents in the client information section

@DrND, true that.

Thanks, hmm,.. even the client information section sef is almost 4mb embarassed

I will squeeze it in.

thanks

goingforward.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by goingforward: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
JJJV:
There's a new form, try using that.

Thanks done that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by cecechi: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hello everyone, I got a request for medicals but i uploaded the upfront medicals during my application with the space provided for it, I went to the place I did my medicals and they said they don't have access to my medicals any more, it has been sent... what should I do now.. thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Asapant: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
Good day all.

For someone that has succesfully taken 44 courses from 100-400 level.. Out of 44 courses. 29 As 70-100, 14Bs 60-69, and only 1C.. "this sch operates 4.0 not 5.0 scale"

How do we see these result. Will such result gain admission into masters in canny ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ayoslas88: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Bodmillz:

I got mine two days after biometrics.

Pls did u do paper submission?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by zan1999: 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
Pls what type of visa will I apply for my wife to join me in canny land? I am a PhD student and I will resume by September 3rd.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jydorchem: 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
Can someone please give me the description to VAC in Lagos?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Bodmillz: 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
ayoslas88:

Pls did u do paper submission?
Thanks

I submitted online.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by makano: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hello house, please for those that just submitted their applications via paper route in lagos of recent, how is the procedure now. I learnt it's really difficult not submitting ur application that same day. Please how true is this ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by makano: 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
From Obalende, take a bus going to Lekki/Ajah. Drop at Ikate bus stop. Cross to the other side. VAC is just some few steps from there, good luck.
jydorchem:
Can someone please give me the description to VAC in Lagos?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Bukella(f): 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
makano:
Hello house, please for those that just submitted their applications via paper route in lagos of recent, how is the procedure now. I learnt it's really difficult not submitting ur application that same day. Please how true is this ?
Yesterday I Was given July 3rd as appointment day ..its way far, I don't think I can risk waiting till July 3rd
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ayoslas88: 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
makano:

U will have to go and book for appointment.
I submitted my own yestaday. It is better to go fast oooooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ayoadefantastic: 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
zan1999:
Pls what type of visa will I apply for my wife to join me in canny land? I am a PhD student and I will resume by September 3rd.

This dude that gave me his WhatsApp no so we could do instant messaging; at just a simple question I asked him he blocked me! I greet you Mr! so embarrasing anyway.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ibeakema: 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
Another awesome testimony on TRV Approval

My TRV has been approved... God is still in the business of doing miracles!

My first online application was refused.

Second application 21st of May
Paper Route
Upfront medicals
TRV approval 12th of June

Documents submitted
All CIC forms
Birth certificate
Nysc
Police character certificate
Bsc transcript and degree certificate
2 personal land evaluations stating their worth, including deeds
CAC documents of my husband's company where I am a co director
My husband's company board resolution to support my masters degree
My husband's company SOA
personal SOA
Draft of 8,000 Canadian dollars
Scholarship of $20,000
Proof of tuition deposit

Above all, I prayed and fasted because most times even with billions in your account, these VOs can just refuse your application.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by makano: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
Please what date did u book ur appointment? And how much was the application? Thanks
ayoslas88:

U will have to go and book for appointment.
I submitted my own yestaday. It is better to go fast oooooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by zan1999: 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
ayoadefantastic:

This dude that gave me his WhatsApp no so we could do instant messaging; at just a simple question I asked him he blocked me! I greet you Mr! so embarrasing anyway.
Sorry if you are angry that I blocked you but there are ways and etiquette of starting a conversation with a stranger. I answered others that was in contact with me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Cherryola: 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
@ayoslas88 when did you book an appointment that make you summit your app yesterday how long dose it take to come back for summittion after booking an appointment cos someone just said it take 3 weeks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by makano: 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
Dts like in a months time.. Please is it people that get there late that are given appointment ? Or it's every body. Cos am planning of getting their very early so as to avoid the appointment wahala..
Bukella:

Yesterday I Was given July 3rd as appointment day ..its way far, I don't think I can risk waiting till July 3rd
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by makano: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
Please is it possible to avoid the appointments in VAC Lagos by going there very early? I don't think I can wait for a month cos of appointment before submitting my application.. or what can I do to avoid this appointment?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Vnjz: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
What only 3 weeks , congratulations, i tap ooooooo , i am also a second applicant, same timeline with you.

ibeakema:
Another awesome testimony on TRV Approval

My TRV has been approved... God is still in the business of doing miracles!

My first online application was refused.

Second application 21st of May
Paper Route
Upfront medicals
TRV approval 12th of June

Documents submitted
All CIC forms
Birth certificate
Nysc
Police character certificate
Bsc transcript and degree certificate
2 personal land evaluations stating their worth, including deeds
CAC documents of my husband's company where I am a co director
My husband's company board resolution to support my masters degree
My husband's company SOA
personal SOA
Draft of 8,000 Canadian dollars
Scholarship of $20,000
Proof of tuition deposit

Above all, I prayed and fasted because most times even with billions in your account, these VOs can just refuse your application.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Sosoliso711: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Please I have a quick question. A friend of mine got admission to study in Canada for a PhD degree so she will be applying for my TRV next month by the Grace of God. The thing is she just found out that she's pregnant. Is this an issue? She applied for the position last year but got married early this year. Please is this an issue? Should she inform her advisor? she does not want to loose out on the admission because she received funding. Please gurus in the house, any other opinion?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by reichwolf: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
Please I have a question:

Should I merge my SOP with the supporting documents (scans of travel stamps, university transcript scans, police certificates, birth certificate, dad authorisation letter) and upload it where they say “Client information” on the CIC website??

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (517)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.