Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (41093 Views)

My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Bestlily(f): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2018
greiboy:
is she a virgin?

What are the grounds for denying him?

If she is a virgin with high moral standards about marriages and sex issues, then I believe she might have a point

However, If she isn't a virgin, then she is a hypocrite because she must have slept with other man before, but for some odd reason(s) refusing to sleep with a man that she fixed traditional wedding with.

It may also look like the lady is hiding something about her sex life from her future partner, which is bad considering they have chosen to spend the rest of their lifes together.

I think the lady needs to give more information, instead of trying to paint her future husband in a bad light

Trash!
Trash!!
Trash!!!

So because she had sex before she cant refuse any sexual advance from a would-be husband eh...you need to get your head examined

2 Likes

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by zzbrodah: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad why refused/denied him s*x few days to ur wine carrying day?

It's lack of confidence. She is marriage Oriented and I tell you,the place is badly bastadised,hence she wants the guy to enter the trap.

And the guy is like,keep ur pussy and I keep my fucking ring if you won't allow me to sample what am buying.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Pain(m): 9:20am On Mar 10, 2018
She knows the relationship is over that is why she is on FaceBook of FvckBook
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2018
Bestlily:

Trash!
Trash!!
Trash!!!

So because she had sex before she cant refuse any sexual advance from a would-be husband eh...you need to get your head examined

Why will she refuse to have sex with a man she is guaranteed to have a future with, while she must have sexed men she didn't have any future with in the past?

Doesn't she find the man sexually appealing?

What could be her main reason?

Answer those questions without emotional sentiment and see how your comments isn't exactly logical

2 Likes

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 10, 2018
IamAirforce1:
You want to scam him with your borehole of a Pussy

The guy is wise

You are not a virgin , you dey form no sex before marriage .. lol

cheesy cheesy grin borehole of a pussy cheesy
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by shapman: 9:27am On Mar 10, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Oga is just asking for the VIN of the car he want to buy, baba no wan buy badly accidented car or a car that has been rolled over several times.

Sense no go kill this guy man cheesy wink

Aswear loll

https://www.nairaland.com/4390678/neatly-used-dell-latitude-e6420

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Ekugbeh(m): 9:30am On Mar 10, 2018
Cutehector:
Two of una no dey compatible sexually...
baba i hail o. Lngst time sir
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by nnamanirr: 9:34am On Mar 10, 2018
U must av forgotten ur pussy is of no importance rather than using it to pee. Lol dnt knw why u are being stingy with it
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Ibrahim79mantu: 9:37am On Mar 10, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Oga is just asking for the VIN of the car he want to buy, baba no wan buy badly accidented car or a car that has been rolled over several times.

Useless boy. You wan kee me wit laffta this morning. Cosplay,Ipfreely oya make una come do una work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by BossLaifay(f): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2018
nnamanirr:
U must av forgotten ur pussy is of no importance rather than using it to pee. Lol dnt knw why u are being stingy with it
The vagina isn't used to pee.....
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:

if he has waited for this long, so why can't he wait for this short period..it's obvious he's faking the marriage ..
The lady must be naive then

What is stopping him form breaking the marriage or making her miserable in the marriage till she quits, if that was his reason for setting up the marriage in in the first place. i.e. just having sex with her

In addition, do you really think a Nigerian man will go through the trouble of setting up a marriage, just to have sex with a lady that is not a virgin. Common!
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by thunderbabs: 9:41am On Mar 10, 2018
Wha kinda stupid post is this na?

We shld hlp you hold hz prick till afta wedding or what? Na we be ur family members?

Infact, dt guy shld look elsewhere. Stupid
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by aspirebig: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2018
Too bad. .but bringing her details online for the whole world to read is not good enough.

She ought to manage her plight personally.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Ellabae(f): 9:53am On Mar 10, 2018
Hmmmmmmmn I think the man should not have acted that way. He should be patient. On a serious note, girl ur wedding is at stake. And am sure if u tell ur family this they will blame u. U can decide to do it or not. It's ur choice.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by GoldNiagara(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:
guys and sex..this is how they will pressurize you into going astray..thank God he's showing his real self now...he wanted to taste and run.

She wants to trap the due with marriage, the guy must be allowed to check period. Since he has allowed the guy to check,no wahala, she can go and ply her wares else where.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by TrumpDonald2: 9:55am On Mar 10, 2018
cococandy:
Some men can fake interest in marriage just to sleep with you. If he’s not talking to you beyond sexist, let him go. He’s not interested.

A ‘respectable’ Nigerian medical doctor once told me he would accompany his friends to do marriage introductions for any girl they wanted to get at all cost if she played hard to get. For some of these guys, the peniss leads. Anything else and anyone else doesn’t matter. Don’t fall for it. Unless it’s what you want to do.

SAY NO TO PRESSURED SEX. DO IT ONLY IF YOU WANT TO

Jeez!! that doc and his friend(s) are wicked. That's the height of heartlessness.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by GoldNiagara(m): 9:57am On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:
guys and sex..this is how they will pressurize you into going astray..thank God he's showing his real self now...he wanted to taste and run.

She wants to trap the dude with marriage, the guy must be allowed to check, period!. Since she has not allowed the guy to check,no wahala, she can go and ply her wares else where.No harm done. Na everybody get sense.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by vicben27(m): 9:57am On Mar 10, 2018
greiboy:
is she a virgin?

What are the grounds for denying him?

If she is a virgin with high moral standards about marriages and sex issues, then I believe she might have a point

However, If she isn't a virgin, then she is a hypocrite because she must have slept with other man before, but for some odd reason(s) refusing to sleep with a man that she fixed traditional wedding with.

It may also look like the lady is hiding something about her sex life from her future partner, which is bad considering they have chosen to spend the rest of their lifes together.

I think the lady needs to give more information, instead of trying to paint her future husband in a bad light
you just said my mind! the only condition that may warrant her behavior is if shez stil a virgin! if not why delay what as been eaten before? testing is necessary! some women are very weaked she may deny him sex, while another Dude is choping the thing any how! nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by bigpicture001: 9:59am On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:
..which one is taste and run....i used to be seriously against pregnancy b4 marrying, but hv recently changed my mind..nd urging all guyz to do same...lady's live for money is becoming so so much dt dey can be so stupid for money sake...cuz of money..I very good gal I know too well has jumped into d hand of a yahoo guy...he does all kind of tins to her cuz of money.. nd now we just discover d he is one of those yahoo + guyz..dey hv separated,sh has been probably used nd may nvr giv birth..now u want me to mumuishly go nd marry her for sake of love nd gid guy nd wait for children all d days of my life?... never!...for me,only foolish guyz marry lady's without sign of pregnancy....

1 Like

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Mpotomisticai(m): 10:02am On Mar 10, 2018
Abeg this story is fake.. u can't have your introduction and traditional marriage on the same day..
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Holysucker(m): 10:06am On Mar 10, 2018
Sometimes I cant help but wonder how some women tink..issues like dis shud b sorted out among demselves nd not to b brought on facebk...was she expecting facebkk users to call her husband to b or wat?

Now I can comfortably believe some women av fish brain...rubbish
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by adelacuna(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2018
I wish I can fathom why some ladies behave in a very silly manner
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by ACE1010: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by OSUigbo: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2018
bsaying:
Let him be..... One thing that kills Nigerians faster than death is the 'fear of what people will say' some people have stayed in hurtful and crazy situations just to avoid people saying terrible things about them.... Walk away sister, I am a man but that man doesn't love you, you need love firstly among many other things you need in a happy home
FÙCK love
That man is very smart.
If the lady isn't a virgin, nothing justifies her stance.

1 Like

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by OSUigbo: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2018
cococandy:
Some men can fake interest in marriage just to sleep with you. If he’s not talking to you beyond sexist, let him go. He’s not interested.

A ‘respectable’ Nigerian medical doctor once told me he would accompany his friends to do marriage introductions for any girl they wanted to get at all cost if she played hard to get. For some of these guys, the peniss leads. Anything else and anyone else doesn’t matter. Don’t fall for it. Unless it’s what you want to do.

SAY NO TO PRESSURED SEX. DO IT ONLY IF YOU WANT TO
If she's not a virgin, she's a hypocrite. I can NEVER marry a girl I have not checked sexually if SHE'S NOT A VIRGIN.
SHE CAN GO TO HELL.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by apprentist(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad why refused/denied him s*x few days to ur wine carrying day?

I wonder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by jtofineme(m): 11:10am On Mar 10, 2018
Agent8706:

Seriously it beats my imagination what our generation have become. Now she has exposed herself and business to both family, friends and foes. Tell me what makes her think that wedding might workout again after this act? After spilling this guy's beans out in the public and his intentions to the world around them, will he ever be respected again? She just lost her man for this singular foolish act. I am not justifying the guy's act either but pushing your issues especially through a medium that's not faceless is not the best act of wisdom
she is not telling us the truth. a person that can bring sumtin like dis to the publi is capable of doing anything terrible.

3 Likes

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Damtol22(f): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2018
i don't tink ther is sumtin call chop and go in a relationship,so far u too is collecting sumtin from him,cus u will both enjoy it, so let sense fall on u....as for u woman u beta give him wat he want or u cancel the wedding and d shame will b on u, how long will u kip dis ur childish attitude after all u av already choose a date and both of u have been preparing for d day....its only if u av sumtin u av been hidden....pencil up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:24am On Mar 10, 2018
If you are not a Virgin I don't see reason why you don't succumb to your man to have sex with you, however putting your problem out here won't solve anything it will rather make it worse.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by christinme224(m): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2018
My follow nairalanders please before you comments to any post try to investigate the issue....The lady in question kechi monger iwu is not an active Facebook user. ...previously all her post is all about dating/relationship which makes it look like a scammer(419).I have a mutual friend with her and I asked the friend to check if she have such posts but he said no
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by DonroxyII: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:
Don't judge him yet ....

So many guys have been disappointed on the wedding night ..... Some girls tagged themselves virgin only for you to discover confluence of River Benue and River Niger ..... While some girls don't even like sex at all but only as marital duty while some are excessive sexually (Nymph) .......

How will you check sexual compatibility if you didn't test out one another after both of you are convinced beyond reasonable ground that you shall become husband and wife ......

I once had a fiancee , she achieves orgasm within 5-10mins and she won't allow me to touch her again (she a virgin when we met ) while even 30mins-1hr guy man still dey ball ..... The day I decided to punish her by delaying her orgasm ..... she went kolomental on bed (I mean she went mad) walking up and down , scratching body crying that I have poisoned her system, she went frenzy like drug addict that was denied their daily dosage ..... As guy man , I know wassup ... I lifted her up, slammed her on bed and go marathon on her like bambam after which she calmed down .....

Sexual compatibility is what we all overlooked and this is the bane of most marital home and beginning of promiscuity .... !

They should both bear consequence of their decision !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be / When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. / My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.