Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,442 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (41083 Views)

My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
Shanana1:
Stop being an hypocrite, u knw wot u women re capable of, and is she a virgin? if yes, den i a fold my arms..bt if its a NO, den she's a wicked bitch..cos anoda guy wil be fuckn her while she's proving innocent to d man dt wnt 2 marry her. if anoda man is boning her, dats nt immorality abi? u try

Don't mind those silly people. She is just a LovePeddler with a borehole for a pussy. She doesn't want the potential unlucky husband to find out until after the wedding when it's too late. Borehole pussies everywhere as evidenced by the defense from those cheap Nairaland hustlers
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Shanana1(m): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
FVCKWOMEN:

Don't mind those silly people. She is just a LovePeddler with a borehole for a pussy. She doesn't want the potential unlucky husband to find out until after the wedding when it's too late. Borehole pussies everywhere as evidenced by the defense from those cheap Nairaland hustlers
LOL..Na so jare, dey dnt knw dt we re nt fools anymore...God go save us..#Peace
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Fkforyou(m): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
cococandy:

Bravo....!!!!!

The basic concept of women having autonomy over their own bodies shouldn’t be that hard to grasp yet it seems so for many of you guys.

If I have slept with someone in the past doesn’t mean I have to sleep with every other subsequent person that wants to get into my vagina. It’s really that simple.

Virgin or not, a lady has the right to have sex with whomever she chooses. There’s no rationale behind thinking of one person has gotten it, then the rest are entitled to it.

OMG. Why does this have to be explained? I can’t believe how many of you are harping on this stupid virgin issue. So a woman has sex with someone and all of sudden she doesn’t have any right to decide is she wants to do with someone else or not? What brand of stupid are you people drinking?

Bravo...!!!

1 Like

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Cosplay: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ibrahim79mantu:

Useless boy. You wan kee me wit laffta this morning. Cosplay,Ipfreely oya make una come do una work

grin grin grin Please provide VIN for further checks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be / My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.