Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,418 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (41082 Views)

My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by orlayemmy15(m): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2018
super story...
dis story is fake jare
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Smartademu(m): 11:46am On Mar 10, 2018
Before u buy a car u have to test-drive it na.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by DonroxyII: 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:

so you have been there to know if she's not a virgin,??even if she's not a virgin...so?she made a decision and should be allowed to keep to it...
The guy should also be allowed to maintain his decision. The hypocritical girl doesn't need to go to Facebook to seek sympathy !!
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by BAMSRAY(m): 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
fake news,,not possible I will not waist my ink to write story.next pls
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by DonroxyII: 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
Damtol22:
i don't tink ther is sumtin call chop and go in a relationship,so far u too is collecting sumtin from him,cus u will both enjoy it, so let sense fall on u....as for u woman u beta give him wat he want or u cancel the wedding and d shame will b on u, how long will u kip dis ur childish attitude after all u av already choose a date and both of u have been preparing for d day....its only if u av sumtin u av been hidden....pencil up
I think you are the only sensible lady on this thread ..... I don't blame the girl for refusing and I don't blame the guy for dropping her ... It takes two to tango in the game of romance !!

Where in Kwara u dey ?
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Kendricklamar(m): 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Oga is just asking for the VIN of the car he want to buy, baba no wan buy badly accidented car or a car that has been rolled over several times.

Sense no go kill this guy man cheesy wink

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by holyokoto(m): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:
guys and sex..this is how they will pressurize you into going astray..thank God he's showing his real self now...he wanted to taste and run.

you are telling me she is not having sex with someone elsewhere and want to deny her own fiancé

Good luck
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by hotpepe: 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
greiboy:
is she a virgin?

What are the grounds for denying him?

If she is a virgin with high moral standards about marriages and sex issues, then I believe she might have a point

However, If she isn't a virgin, then she is a hypocrite because she must have slept with other men before, but for some odd reason(s) refusing to sleep with a man that she fixed traditional wedding with.

It may also look like the lady is hiding something about her sex life from her future partner, which is bad considering they have chosen to spend the rest of their lifes together.

I think the lady needs to give more information, instead of trying to paint her future husband in a bad light
Don't
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ibrahim79mantu:

Useless boy. You wan kee me wit laffta this morning. Cósplay,Ipfréely oya make una come do una work
Those two niggaz don open my eyes here I swear, so I used a car to illustrate the Groom-To-Be's intention wink
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
If she is not a virgin, then she is wicked and deserves what she got. I do not even know why a man should be talking to a lady who believes sex is golden, well, it is not.

The guy shouldnt marry you sef.

She belongs to 18th century.

5 Likes

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by CioAngels(f): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
My lady, are you too old to move on? Hope he is not planning a marriage with someone who is probably pregnant for him already while wanting to sleep with you before he goes as a fee for all he did for you. At this stage, using sex as reason for such attitude is a dead friendship. My lady, the introduction is not on yet so you are safe to move on without thinking of what people will say. It is your life and happiness so don't dwell on what people will say because they will surely say something, good or bad. please walk with your shoulder high and move on, though, it is not easy but you have to move on.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
As if you ve not been fucking other guys. Abeg shift make I pass.

1 Like

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
ednut1:
This post makes no sense. Expect to get ur sorry ass dumped
hmm
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by cococandy(f): 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
OSUigbo:

If she's not a virgin, she's a hypocrite. I can NEVER marry a girl I have not checked sexually if SHE'S NOT A VIRGIN.
SHE CAN GO TO HELL.

JONNYSPUTE:

Billyonaire:
If she is not a virgin, then she is wicked and deserves what she got. I do not even know why a man should be talking to a lady who believes sex is golden, well, it is not.

The guy shouldnt marry you sef.

She belongs to 18th century.

holyokoto:

you are telling me she is not having sex with someone elsewhere and want to deny her own fiancé

Good luck

Adefemiaderoju1:
If you are not a Virgin I don't see reason why you don't succumb to your man to have sex with you, however putting your problem out here won't solve anything it will rather make it worse.

OSUigbo:

FÙCK love
That man is very smart.
If the lady isn't a virgin, nothing justifies her stance.

vicben27:
you just said my mind! the only condition that may warrant her behavior is if shez stil a virgin! if not why delay what as been eaten before? testing is necessary! some women are very weaked she may deny him sex, while another Dude is choping the thing any how! nonsense!

The basic concept of women having autonomy over their own bodies shouldn’t be that hard to grasp yet it seems so for many of you guys.

If I have slept with someone in the past doesn’t mean I have to sleep with every other subsequent person that wants to get into my vagina. It’s really that simple.

Virgin or not, a lady has the right to have sex with whomever she chooses. There’s no rationale behind thinking of one person has gotten it, then the rest are entitled to it.

OMG. Why does this have to be explained? I can’t believe how many of you are harping on this stupid virgin issue. So a woman has sex with someone and all of sudden she doesn’t have any right to decide is she wants to do with someone else or not? What brand of stupid are you people drinking?

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
[quote author=cococandy post=65723109

The basic concept of women having autonomy over their own bodies shouldn’t be that hard to grasp yet it seems so for many of you guys.

If I have slept with someone in the past doesn’t mean I have to sleep with every other subsequent person that wants to get into my vagina. It’s really that simple.

Virgin or not, a lady has the right to have sex with whomever she chooses. There’s no rationale behind thinking of one person has gotten it, then the rest are entitled to it.

OMG. Why does this have to be explained? I can’t believe how many of you are harping on this stupid virgin issue. So a woman has sex with someone and all of sudden she doesn’t have any right to decide is she wants to do with someone else or not? What brand of stupid are you people drinking? [/quote]. If she can be fucking around with ordinary guys in the street,why can't she Bleep the one she called fiancé? She is a hypocrite,just wanted the guy to see her as a decent girl. We don see her type tire.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
cococandy:

OMG. Why does this have to be explained? I can’t believe how many of you are harping on this stupid virgin issue. So a woman has sex with someone and all of sudden she doesn’t have any right to decide is she wants to do with someone else or not? What brand of stupid are you people drinking?
if she has the right to deny her future husband any sexual intercourse, then the husband reserves the right to withdraw from any future plan with her.

Thus, the man quietly exercised his right by not returning her call again, but the woman came to social media to cry foul and you wrote a long epistle in support of her.

How is that civil?

The lady is the one demanding loyalty here, when she decided to exercise her own right

1 Like

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by habsydiamond(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
What are u keeping....I don understand...who do u want to have sex with if not the guy that intend to marry u...or maybe u are afraid that if he finds out that u have a borehole down there..he fit say he no dey do again....
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by cococandy(f): 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
Yes he has a right to withdraw.

I didn’t say I agree with her posting it on the internet however there’s no wrong or moral dilemma in how she posted it. It’s her way of expressing it which others may or may not agree with.

I’m merely speaking my opinion on the issue at hand.

greiboy:
if she has the right to deny her future husband any sexual intercourse, then the husband reserves the right to withdraw from any future plan with her.

Thus, the man quietly exercised his right by not returning her call again, but the woman came to social media to cry foul and you wrote a long epistle in support of her.

How is that civil?

The lady is the one demanding loyalty here, when she decided to exercise her own right

2 Likes

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
cococandy:

I didn’t say I agree with her posting it on the internet however there’s no wrong or moral dilemma in how she posted it. It’s her way of expressing it which others may or may not agree with.

I guess those guys quoting your comments were merely expressing their views as well.

They claimed that they won't give such a woman a second thought.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by cococandy(f): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
greiboy:
I guess those guys quoting your comments were merely expressing their views as well.

They claimed that they won't give such a woman a second thought.

Saying you won’t give such a woman a second thought is a personal choice. One that a man can make freely but it is different than saying a woman who isn’t a virgin shouldn’t say no to sex she doesn’t want. There’s NO fine line between expressing your opinions and telling others what they should do with their bodies. It’s a leap of arrogance.

2 Likes

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
cococandy:

. Forget that thing,she is just a hypocrite. Her only mission was to make the guy see her as a decent girl but it backfired. We don see their type tire. Forming decent to their fiancé but keep fucking ordinary guys in the street.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
cococandy:

Saying you won’t give such a woman a second thought is a personal choice. On that a man can make freely but it is different than saying a woman who didn’t a virgin shouldn’t say no to sex she doesn’t want. There’s NO fine line between expressing your opinions and telling others what they should do with their bodies. It’s a leap of arrogance.
lol

So when expressing your opinion about how Women deserve to reject sexual advances from men(even their future husbands)on a public forum, you didn't think you were influencing public opinion and potentially sparking a Public debate either?

Anyways, I believe most guys that quoted your initial comment were merely responding to your assertions. They only seized the opportunity to express their opinions and views on the topic

I didn't recall any of them insulting you or the lady in Particular

So how did they show arrogance?

Don't they deserve the opportunity to express their views as you have expressed yours.

or

Must they receive guidelines from you on how they should express their views on social media?

1 Like

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by cimag: 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
For how long have you people dated?For how long has he refused to pick your calls?If he truly loves you,this should not make him to call off the marriage.He should even be happy that he's marrying a lady who doesn't give sex freely and easily.Am suspicious this guy may run away after the sex,but if he's really really committed to marry you,you can give him the sex.konji is really disturbing him.The man should pick your calls to lay his grievances or complaints.If he doesn't pick your calls for 2 or 3 days,stop calling.If he wants you to be his wife,he will call or flash back.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by wait: 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
His phone has got a problem
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by cococandy(f): 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
How is this a difficult thing?
I welcome debate no doubt.
However, I haven’t told any man how he ought to use his own body. And what rights he doesn’t have since he has had sexual intercourse with someone in the past. It’s so exasperating that this simple concept is something that has to be explained.

If your views means dictating to anyone how their bodies are meant to be used, then they are not your views. It’s thinly veiled oppression.

greiboy:
lol

So when expressing your opinion about how Women deserve to reject sexual advances from men(even their future husbands)on a public forum, you didn't think you were influencing public opinion and potentially sparking a Public debate either?

Anyways, I believe most guys that quoted your initial comment were merely responding to your assertions. They only seized the opportunity to express their opinions and views on the topic

I didn't recall any of them insulting you or the lady in Particular

So how did they show arrogance?

Don't they deserve the opportunity to express their views as you have expressed yours.

or

Must they receive guidelines from you on how they should express their views on social media?

4 Likes

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
cococandy:
How is this a difficult thing?
I welcome debate no doubt.
However, I haven’t told any man how he ought to use his own body. And what rights he doesn’t have since he has had sexual intercourse with someone in the past. It’s so exasperating that this simple concept is something that has to be explained.

If your views means dictating to anyone how their bodies are meant to be used, then they are not your views. It’s thinly veiled oppression.

A debate is contention in argument; strife, dissension, quarrelling, controversy; especially a formal discussion of subjects

You say you welcome a debate, but you don't welcome their opinions and views on the topic. That is contradictory sister, how is that possible?

Perhaps they Should have taken your opinion as the golden rule then.

Shouldn't they have the right to state whatever informed their decisions ?

By the way, this is a faceless forum not a boot camp or military training session. So any opinion stated here is not meant to force anyone to do anything.

Thus, I am amazed at your claims that some people are trying to tell you what to do with your body, just by stating their opinions. Isn't that a little emotional?
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Unik3030: 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:
guys and sex..this is how they will pressurize you into going astray..thank God he's showing his real self now...he wanted to taste and run.
the guy knows what he's doing, majority of girls that avoid sex with there spouse are free givers outside. just imagine after marriage u got to find out how your bae was distributing it around n besides that u people have to know each others sexual preference n strength b4 going in to marriage cos of gbege
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by nancyv(f): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
In as much as I hate how the girl brought the matter to social media,the guy is really stupid.
why can't he wait till after the wedding to have sex?This shows that he doesn't love her.A guy who loves you will not abandon you because you refused him sex.
maybe he was only after sex.
I dated someone like that before.
Don't allow anyone to force you to do what you don't want to do.

1 Like

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by nancyv(f): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Do you know her personally?
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
nancyv:

Do you know her personally?
. Kikikiki. Lol. Why do u ask? Any ways, I know her too well.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by frozen70(f): 7:52am On Mar 11, 2018
CastedAyo:
A lady has identified as Kechi Monye Iwu, cried out and asked for advice from Facebook users over a bizarre sex-related situation.

According to her, she is engaged and is set to be wedded next month, but her fiance has stopped picking up her phone calls because of her refusal to have sex with him.

Read what she shared below;
"Umunnem Biko help me with your honest advice : My introduction/traditional marriage date has been fixed 07/04/2018 and i haven’t had sex with my man so he has said i should visit him next week and i accepted, he then asked about my menses i told him it will be out that next week, he said i shouldn’t come then rather i should come earlier or after which i didn’t agree. He has stopped calling me neither does he pick my calls. Please your advise is needed. Thank you"

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/stop-picking-calls-refused-sex-lady-set-wed-next-month-cries.html

Did both of you agreed that there won't be sex until wedding or until everything is formalised, are you a virgin, do you love him, does he loves you.
Pls allow him to feel you ,he is a human being with blood running in his life. Go to him find out why he is not picking your calls if its the same reason apologise to him and give him what hr wants and behave well to him.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Shanana1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
highqueen:

what are you saying??so we should be applauding immorality undecided

Stop being an hypocrite, u knw wot u women re capable of, and is she a virgin? if yes, den i a fold my arms..bt if its a NO, den she's a wicked bitch..cos anoda guy wil be fuckn her while she's proving innocent to d man dt wnt 2 marry her. if anoda man is boning her, dats nt immorality abi? u try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be / My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.