Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (41076 Views)

My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by livebullet(m): 7:23am On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:
guys and sex..this is how they will pressurize you into going astray..thank God he's showing his real self now...he wanted to taste and run.

Girls and money nko? This is how you wi equally pressurize your fiance and the guy wi go n push drugs to make more money to finance your make up craze... Fake yansh... Brazillian hair etc

1 Like

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by DIYhackers: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2018
People will post things on their personal wall and you guys will go and copy and even post it with their faces. Stupid bloggers

1 Like

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:

if he has waited for this long, so why can't he wait for this short period..it's obvious he's taking the marriage ..

A good reason why the girl shouldn't see anything wrong with his decision. After all, he waited for so long and planned marriage with her. Probably he is having a second thought. Girls are not to be trusted, you know.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by highqueen(f): 7:24am On Mar 10, 2018
hostine316:

Are you a virgin? What is immoral for the guy to taste what he plans to keep for the rest of his life. Moreso, the people involved here are matured enough to do what they like.
the guy isn't acting mature in any sense..no right thinking man will do exactly what he's doing right now..it doesn't make any sense...

since he has waited for so long..gosh! !
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 10, 2018
livebullet:

Girls and money nko? This is how you wi equally pressurize your fiance and the guy wi go n push drugs to make more money to finance your make up craze... Fake yansh... Brazillian hair etc

grin grin
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by highqueen(f): 7:26am On Mar 10, 2018
hostine316:

A good reason why the girl shouldn't see anything wrong with his decision. After all, he waited for so long and planned marriage with her. Probably he is having a second thought. Girls are not to be trusted, you know.
but he trusted her into fixing the marriage date..can you just hear yourself..don't applaud evil next time please.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by LordKO(m): 7:27am On Mar 10, 2018
greiboy:
is she a virgin?

What are the grounds of denying him?

If she is a virgin with high moral standards about marriages and sex issues, then I believe she might have a point

However, If she isn't a virgin, then she is a hypocrite because she must have slept with other man before, but for some odd reason(s) refusing to sleep with a man that she fixed traditional wedding with.

It may also look like the lady is hiding something about her sex life from her future partner, which is bad considering they have chosen to spend the rest of their lifes together.

I think the lady needs to give more information, instead of trying to paint her future husband in a bad light

You're quite rational. More grease to your elbow.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by ipobarecriminals: 7:27am On Mar 10, 2018
sad
amakadihot87:
He assumes the lady is already his property...........so he is upset that she refused to surrender herself.........but why hurry na,the lady will be his soonest.................i hope he doesnt read this story about himself on facebook cos that will upset him more
undecided
amakadihot87:
He assumes the lady is already his property...........so he is upset that she refused to surrender herself.........but why hurry na,the lady will be his soonest.................i hope he doesnt read this story about himself on facebook cos that will upset him more
taste N Runz when family/ friends are aware/invitation card don. fly out.Nor be like dis she go dey deny him s*x later in life feigning tiredness/ backache etc

1 Like

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by tunary(m): 7:27am On Mar 10, 2018
she's misuse her body and scared if the guy touches her he may discover and change his mind.

Say no to premarital sex
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by livebullet(m): 7:27am On Mar 10, 2018
Nutase:
The guy is not a good person.

Before a guy will act like that in most cases he has his suspicions... Dont be suprised Nne is not a virgin... Probably after many yrs of P**$$y hawking she finally found **✝️ and is now formibg born again for the dude. Yet the dude knows once a leopard, always a leopard.

Let me even ask, you are you a good person
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by highqueen(f): 7:27am On Mar 10, 2018
livebullet:

you want me to start dragging rubbish with you this morning undecided
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:

the guy isn't acting mature in any sense..no right thinking man will do exactly what he's doing right now..it doesn't make any sense...

What if he feels the girl is lying to him. The girl isn't mature either. From her post, the guy didn't even mention sex. He only said she should come when not on her period. Did he mention sex? lol
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by engrelvis(m): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2018
trustworthy1:
so displaying it in social media (facebook) will solve the problem.
thank u my brother
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by lildush(m): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2018
ok we hav heard u
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by AnodaIT(m): 7:30am On Mar 10, 2018
The man just needs to do final checks before committing himself for the rest of his life

I would do the same, no apologies

1 Like

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by highqueen(f): 7:31am On Mar 10, 2018
hostine316:

What if he feels the girl is lying to him. The girl isn't mature either. From her post, the guy didn't even mention sex. He only said she should come when not on her period. Did he mention sex? lol
you are really good at what you do ..lol
he didn't mention sex..undecided
so what's the visit for??haven't they been seeing in public

so what is the private visit all about...

abeg!!!
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by livebullet(m): 7:32am On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:

you want me to start dragging rubbish with you this morning undecided

So fact now sounds like rubbish to you?... Eyaah... My friend, i just said it the way it is without painting it... Guess you are not used to real things... Only to cosmetics... I dont use cosmetics for my statements ok? I say it the way it is. grin
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:33am On Mar 10, 2018
This one wey her bre*st don fall finish. She want to sell black market for the guy.

6 Likes

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Tamakay(m): 7:33am On Mar 10, 2018
If I were your guy, this post is enough for me to stop everything I had planned with you be it marriage or whatever. I sensed that you are immature.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 10, 2018
Ishilove:
Better go spiritual. All is not well
Small quarrel on nairaland....na spiritism.... Lol

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 10, 2018
don4real18:
I find this post funny and at the same time, STUPID
If she brought her issue to a faceless platform like NL, it would have been far better than putting the issue on Facebook where everyone knows her and possibly, her fiance

Some funny people live all their lives on facebook, smh undecided

1 Like

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Carter4luv(m): 7:33am On Mar 10, 2018
Don't worry the guy is testing u, ur marriage will go on soon. Don't just panic.
If ure nit tested u cannot be trusted.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Mrkumareze(m): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2018
She's just trying to deceive her village people . No one proposed her, na wash
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 10, 2018
livebullet:

Before a guy will act like that in most cases he has his suspicions... Dont be suprised Nne is not a virgin... Probably after many yrs of P**$$y hawking she finally found **✝️ and is now formibg born again for the dude. Yet the dude knows once a leopard, always a leopard.

Let me even ask, you are you a good person

Jesus Christ said no man is good.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by kenodrill: 7:35am On Mar 10, 2018
Abeg give the chap the zanga...thought u said ur TM has been fixed?? Women are just bunch of confused abstraction.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:

Wee u kip quayet. You want wine carrying without testing the goods..tufiakwa.... Even brand new vehicles get tested before purchase

3 Likes

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by highqueen(f): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2018
livebullet:

So fact now sounds like rubbish to you?... Eyaah... My friend, i just said it the way it is without painting it... Guess you are not used to real things... Only to cosmetics... I dont use cosmetics for my statements ok? I say it the way it is. grin
k.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 10, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
Nne,you have officially cancel you traditional, foreign, white, black, engagement, unengagement (if it exist) wedding.

The powers of village people are strong. They just succeeded in making you single.

1 Like

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Biggers82(m): 7:46am On Mar 10, 2018
My friend go and get pregnant fro that guy biko because if you don't do it another lady will ...so the reason why he dumped you is this you may start proving hard to get to him so he decided to move to another lady look for a pastor and marry since you are not a Virginia you shouldn't have refused him sex
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Stallion93(m): 7:51am On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:
guys and sex..this is how they will pressurize you into going astray..thank God he's showing his real self now...he wanted to taste and run.
but if the NuNu is sweet she shouldn't be bothered that he may run na...., Only if it tastes like Spoiled fish grin
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by brightworld2(m): 7:53am On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:
Taste and run when the wedding has been rang already.... The guy is smart. he just wanted to be sure whether he is paying for a fairly used car or a new one....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.