Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

"Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey (57052 Views)

I Never Wanted A Wife In Entertainment Industry – Banky W / Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 / Oprah Winfrey Finally Addresses Her Mother's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by CoolAmbience(m): 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
Xisnin:
Poverty-stricken illiterate.
Lol.
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by handsomeyinka(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
American guys na waste of time,come make Yoruba guy Bleep you.

You go get twins.
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Xisnin(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
thesicilian:
People who for one reason or the other are not able to bear children always claim they are the ones who decided not to.
No they don't, they run from one church and priest to another, while asking people to pray for them.
Some desperate ones even buy kids from baby factory.

Those who decides not to have kids don't do any of the above.

6 Likes

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by ZombieTAMER: 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
Now that is class

Instead of being a terrible mother
It's better not to be at all

Not what is obtainable in the shithole though

5 Likes

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by DIYhackers: 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
SenR:

Shattap!.... she don go sell her womb give illuminati demon finish, kom dey talk say na she no want pikin.

One day we go know d truth.
See leaders of tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by VULCAN(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
If you knew a bit more about the topic in question, you would have known that Oprah was impregnated by an uncle when she was a teen

thesicilian:
People who for one reason or the other are not able to bear children always claim they are the ones who decided not to.

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Godnifemi(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
Follygunners:

You mean, everyone could be a mother but, NOT everyone could be a "mummy"

What's mummy, what's mother? The last time I checked, it's mother's day that was celebrated and mummy's day has never been celebrated for once

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Rossburg(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
Woman wey no gree born dey say na ground

dey hold am.

Dear Aunty Oprah, I for suggest You save all these stories and kuku tell us say you don try your best to conceive but E no gree enter.

Yours sincerely.
Rossburg.

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by XhosaNostra(f): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
thesicilian:

Oprah had a kid in her teens, a result of a rape by a relative. Perhaps her reasons are psychological rather than physical.

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by kokomaster3d: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
good Oprah. No need to bring somebody into this world if you cant take good care of the him/her
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Breezzy(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chai people sha upon all the money this woman get she still look like person wey dey sell kiosk for street

1 Like

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Kenkuss(m): 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
This na talk? Abegi

1 Like

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by omoadeleye(m): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
DIYhackers:
Strong woman. She knew what's good for her and she stayed within the circle. Oprah for president!

she is mad and all her supporter are mad too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Stevengerd(m): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
9jvirgin:

Illiteracy is lunacy.
Ode..Most times there's always sense in nonsense
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by churchee: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ugly woman
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Kenkuss(m): 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
This na talk? Abegi make I hear

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Tex42(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
I just come here to entertain MA sef/pass time. Watin consign me if she no wan get pikin...make she come adopt me since she need pikin wey fit communicate to her...
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by franchasng: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
She is not alone.

Current UK Prime Minister Theresa May didnt give birth.

And of course not everybody loves dealing with marriage and children wahala.

Me, i only love kids from 1yr 6 months and above. When they are below 1yr, they scare me kind of

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by purples25(f): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
blackbeau1:
I can tell you why tho. It's because you are not a Nigerian. By the time people who don't know you from Adam would call you to ask you why you don't have a child, I swear , you'd have given birth to 30 by now cheesy

I tell you..... Nigerians gat no chills...
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Proffdada: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
After sacrificing her womb for fame, what next? tongue tongue
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Coldfeets: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
madridguy:
If na for Naija bad belle people go don say she use her womb for money grin grin

Like say no be wetin dey your mind as you dey talk am sef. undecided
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by AreaFada2: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
Akuko abi how do our cousins across the Niger say it?

Nobody was born as "expert communicator" with little babies. People raise kids who are deaf and dumb.

No need to fake honesty and give "posh" excuses.

You were simply too busy with making money and forgot about kids. Until too late to start.

It is a free world. No need to explain or sugarcoat why.
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by jaxxy(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
thesicilian:

I don't know about her bt its definitely better not to have kids than be a bad parent.

5 Likes

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
stephleena:
candid... anyone could be a mother,but not everyone can be a mother.
come again please.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Temysteve(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
DIYhackers:
Strong woman. She knew what's good for her and she stayed within the circle. Oprah for president!
President for your village shey?
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by obatoro: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
What did Oprah just say?

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Temysteve(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
She sold her womb....
Who she wan deceive?
you're 'misplaced priority'.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
stephleena:
candid... anyone could be a mother,but not everyone can be a mother.

You didn't make any sense with that statement.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by anochuko01(m): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Fvcking sadist angry
If ur parents decided to take the same action would u be here? To slap this woman just dey hungry me angry
did she beg to come?
the world has gotten to a level where the refusal of one to reproduce can't be felt, at all.
Jesus, paul, etc never had a biological child.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by lot14: 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
I love Oprah any day anytime. ..but somebody took care of you when you were a baby and couldn't talk....my one kobo.
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by tete7000(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
Her choice, her life, so far she doesn't propagate that as an ideal and cajole others into following her footpath.
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Ibibioesan(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
I love white people mentality.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant / Funny Photo About Teebillz Suicide Attempt / The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.