Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

"Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey (57054 Views)

I Never Wanted A Wife In Entertainment Industry – Banky W / Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 / Oprah Winfrey Finally Addresses Her Mother's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Proffdada: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
Iruobean:
Please Niralanders, I need job. I studied mechanical engineering, I am serving in Rivers State, will be passing out Next month. Pls I need your help as I am willing to work in any firm within out outside the state. Pls help a brother. I have expert k owledge on the use of AutoCAD for various engineering designs. I also have a professional certification on UK HSE level 1,2&3.

Pls help a brother.

Here is my email. Irusam2017@gmail.com
don't pass out o. We still need you awake and alive

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
blackbeau1:
I can tell you why tho. It's because you are not a Nigerian. By the time people who don't know you from Adam would call you to ask you why you don't have a child, I swear , you'd have given birth to 30 by now cheesy
chai u remind me of my own, Africa can poke nose sha, someone called me and told me i gat to marry now, that even if i still can't get job, that my mum can take care my wife and baby, i smile inside.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by indigenous234(f): 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
Seriously
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by obimath(m): 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
But your mother gave birth to you but u don't want to give birth to another. There is Godooooo......
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Follygunners: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
Godnifemi:

What's mummy, what's mother? The last time I checked, it's mother's day that was celebrated and mummy's day has never been celebrated for once

The difference is...
A mother is any female animal that conceives / get pregnant to bear offsprings.

A mummy is any female animal that sacrifices herself (time, energy, efforts etc..) educating, weaning, nuturing and bringing up the offsprings.

So a lady that bears a child and later gives it up for adoption is a mother NOT a mummy. That's why adopted kids have mothers and mummies at the same time.

Even ducklings would always follow the hen NOT duck that hatches them... vice versa.

It's called nature!

1 Like

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by americanson: 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
stephleena:
candid... anyone could be a mother,but not everyone can be a mother.
she could try surrogacy. That is just a flimsy excuse...
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by livingspringass(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
Follygunners:

You mean, everyone could be a mother but, NOT everyone could be a "mummy"
u dey mind am? see her mouth like its fine, ass licker δ

1 Like

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by tevinsolt: 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Fvcking sadist angry
If ur parents decided to take the same action would u be here? To slap this woman just dey hungry me angry

SenR:

Shattap!.... she don go sell her womb give illuminati demon finish, kom dey talk say na she no want pikin.
One day we go know d truth.

thesicilian:
People who for one reason or the other are not able to bear children always claim they are the ones who decided not to.

Three of you sound Insane.

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by jhon1234: 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]yes
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by jhon1234: 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
okay
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Emycord: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by mrmannothot: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
SenR:

Shattap!.... she don go sell her womb give illuminati demon finish, kom dey talk say na she no want pikin.

One day we go know d truth.
are u mad?
did u exchange ur brain with fowl?

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Emycord: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
AS USUAL NIGERIA WILL BE DIVIDED OVER THIS NEWS

1 Like

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by DIYhackers: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
Temysteve:
President for your village shey?
What do you know..
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by COvo(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
I don't think any sane,fertile lady would just decide not to have kids or at least a child. Kids are blessings,you have no idea how fulfilling it is looking at a little version of you. You can't have kids,tell us the truth.

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by UncleBharmi(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
omoadeleye:

she is mad and all her supporter are mad too
It is Obvious you n ur Companions don't understand simple sentence, 'She never wanted to' not she didn't give birth, am sure u can't say 2 paragraphs abt Oprah sef, U just came here to Insult personality n nothing tangible to add. It her choice if she doesn't give birth, it nobody's headache, Shikena

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by jmichael259(m): 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
NO EXCUSE Could have gotten a surrogate mother or hired a nanny to help care for them till they are two and half / three years or better still adopted kids that are above 2yr

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by emmxzy(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
for her mind nw she don talk better thing kai i weep for her

1 Like

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by tete7000(m): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
Iruobean:
Please Niralanders, I need job. I studied mechanical engineering, I am serving in Rivers State, will be passing out Next month. Pls I need your help as I am willing to work in any firm within out outside the state. Pls help a brother. I have expert k owledge on the use of AutoCAD for various engineering designs. I also have a professional certification on UK HSE level 1,2&3.

Pls help a brother.

Here is my email. Irusam2017@gmail.com

You show too much desperation. You worry too much about the morrow when you have not finished taking care of today. My advice to you will be that you first show diligence at what you have at hand, and stop panicking about the future you are not even sure of seeing. While I am not advising you shouldn't employ opportunities that show themselves up at your door, my candid opinion however is that you should learn to leave tomorrow in God's hands.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Emycord: 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
Follygunners:

You mean, anyone could be a mother but, NOT everyone could be a "mummy"
NO SHE MEANT ANYONE CAN GIVE BIRTH TO A BABY BUT NOT EVERY ONE CAN NURSE AND CARE FOR A CHILD

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Follygunners: 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
Emycord:
NO SHE MEANT ANYONE CAN GIVE BIRTH TO A BABY BUT NOT EVERY ONE CAN NURSE AND CARE FOR A CHILD

Exactly my point! A mum could be different from a mother. That's why the term 'Biological' parents are coined. Not all parents are Biological.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by EazyMoh(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
Why didn't she just adopt the kids old enough to talk? Like the 2-3uear Olds she claim.
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Guestlander: 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
stephleena:

?
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by talk2percy(m): 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
I used to respect this woman till I heard her say this trash. So if ur mum was this impatient with u, would one of the most powerful women on earth been saying this trash now?

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by leslier: 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by able20(m): 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
thesicilian:
People who for one reason or the other are not able to bear children always claim they are the ones who decided not to.
Na so. no mind the malle joor
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by coputa(m): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
FisifunKododada:
Oprah needs no man. Oprah needs no kids. If you are rich - u don't need props like children.
why!,who enjoys the money with you, a cat!,dog!,parrot!,

1 Like

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Ellabae(f): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
This woman is pretty.
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by XhosaNostra(f): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
FisifunKododada:
Oprah needs no man. Oprah needs no kids. If you are rich - u don't need props like children.

She's been with the same man since 1986.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Trexnemesis(m): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
stephleena:

You mean any mother can be a one, but no one can be a mother. Or did u just wake up?
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by coputa(m): 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
tevinsolt:

Three of you sound Insane.
Your insanity stinks for not able to decipher and read the altruism in their words of wisdom.
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Bimpe29: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
That isn't natural at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing / Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) / Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.